March 28, 2024, 10:06:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #63  (Read 377132 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1880 on: November 21, 2008, 09:46:57 AM »

I am still wondering if someone popped Cindy in the nose or if maybe she fell because she is 'on medication?'

Could be skin cancer or early stages of pinocchioitis.

for Pinocchio

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1881 on: November 21, 2008, 09:48:35 AM »

::MonkeyNoNo::OMGosh Cindy looks terrible. What a shame!! What a circus. I hope they survive what Casey has done to them. 

From Day One..
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1882 on: November 21, 2008, 09:50:40 AM »

http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=2009

Mark NeJame Exits As Anthony Attorney
Posted by Sean Krause on November 20th, 2008

<Snipped> Sadly, this case is already tainted with public opinion, with no basis of facts other than what is presented to us, and little Caylee may never be found as a result.

So now it's OUR fault that little Caylee may never be found? Not KC's fault? Not Grandparents fault for withholding evidence and information? It's OUR fault b/c we call a spade a spade and back it up? I'm sorry but those little bored housewives across America donated to TES, sent food and water for searches, etc. What the hell has he done? As I recall his column is called BS, so I guess that about says it all. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1883 on: November 21, 2008, 09:50:58 AM »

Morning Monken.  First of all, their spokesperson continually says she cannot speak about... fill in the blanks.  She makes statements but does not answer questions.  Anyone could do that.

Second, she says this is the one that looks the closest to Caylee.  Well, now you have just told me that none of the other tips were credible.  Finish your Kool Aid and get out of here, MB, sheesh!
Exactly!  "This is the one that looks CLOSEST to Caylee"...BUT its not!! 

Why the need to check surveylance of ChuckieRat when George has a PI who knows her whereabouts since the 9th move of Caylee?  Stories are not matching here CinCin....

This is NOT grief and holding out hope...this is pure lies and deception of the American people and the World.

Why do you think she looks so bad?  Because she has used her usual intimidation act (maybe this worked for her up until now) and it didn't work?  Because she is frustrated that she cannot get her brat to spill her guts?  Or because she believes what she is saying?
I have always thought that you will reap what you sow.  For CinCin all she has planted are lies, now she is reaping the hardship of those lies through her demeanor IMO...lies eat you up from the inside out.  She is lying about the ONE THING she should have protected most and failed.  She is lying about the ONE THING that no one would ever want to have to face, the loss of a child, and she is lying over and over again one to cover the other.  She probably at this point can not tell one lie from another from another from the truth.  Her reality is so blurred by what she is trying to portray that she is now showing it through her image.

The interview I thought she was trying to show "pity me CinCin the victim" .... again!

I feel badly for her, then I remember all she has done to bring about her own troubles.  She drags more and more people with her, now it is little girls. 

I believe in miracles!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1884 on: November 21, 2008, 09:51:28 AM »

Good AM, AM!

Good morning to you, cute Bearly!   

(no, sea searcher..  I wasn't hitting on your girl.  )

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1885 on: November 21, 2008, 09:51:32 AM »

::MonkeyNoNo::OMGosh Cindy looks terrible. What a shame!! What a circus. I hope they survive what Casey has done to them. 

They allowed Casey to do it to them..   
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1886 on: November 21, 2008, 09:52:40 AM »

http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=2009

Mark NeJame Exits As Anthony Attorney
Posted by Sean Krause on November 20th, 2008

Attorney Mark NeJame, whom I respect a great deal, has exited as George & Cindy’s attorney. He has his particular reasons, I’m sure, and released his statement to the media of why he has chosen to do so.

Unfortunately, I have made the decision that it is best not to continue my representation of George and Cindy Anthony.

George and Cindy have a belief that their beloved granddaughter, Caylee, is still alive. Tips and leads continue to come in. I believe strongly that they should have every right to maintain their hope and faith that one of these “sightings” will miraculously be the one that brings Caylee home to them. What parent or grandparent would surrender such hope? Who is one person to tell another parent or grandparent when it is time for them to abandon their faith? When does a stranger have the right to judge another who has endured such a loss? The attacks made against them by some are deplorable. Let them be to do what they feel they must to find their beloved granddaughter, Caylee. Knowing this case as well as probably anyone on earth, there is no doubt that they do not know where Caylee is. Allow them to walk their own path.I only agreed to represent George and Cindy Anthony, so long as there were no restrictions placed on me whatsoever as to finding Caylee, regardless of where this might lead. Quite simply, this meant that I could do whatever I needed to find Caylee whether she was alive or not. It impressed me that George and Cindy, both believing that Caylee was still with us, had an overriding and primary concern in finding Caylee, even if the result was not as they would hope. The other condition I required was that I would have absolutely nothing to do with representing Casey or assisting in her legal defense.Abundant efforts have been made towards finding Caylee. I have worked with so many involved in this matter towards the goal of finding this dear, missing child who has captured the hearts of so many. Some ignorant and judgmental members of the public though have made hateful and inaccurate accusations against me and others, when they had no idea whatsoever what was really going on. As my new, good friend, Tim Miller from Equusearch, tells me “everybody associated with this case gets body slammed.” However, like Tim, when you know in your heart that you’re doing the right thing, you just move forward knowing that right will ultimately win out. Some have falsely accused me and some others of being in this for the money. If they only knew how utterly wrong and misguided they are.I had come to a personal opinion and theory for quite some time whether Caylee was still with us or not. However, my opinion was only one like any other…an opinion. The only person without an opinion though is Casey Anthony as only she knows the truth. I believe that the singular person out of the 6 billion people in the world who holds the key to finding Caylee is her mother, Casey Anthony. Although I was quite successful in resolving a multitude of matters, I am unable to go further to help George and Cindy find Caylee in my current role. I can only provide my best advice and must respect any client’s prerogative to do what they deem is best, whether they choose to follow my guidance or not. However, there is little value or use I can provide to any client if they choose to act and comment at will.As someone who has learned and knows the inner workings and details of the case and its various characters intimately, the rampant sensationalism and unfounded accusations must stop. Allow Cindy and George Anthony the respect and decency of dealing with their hope and efforts to find their missing and beloved Caylee as they need to. Allow those with differing opinions on finding and searching for Caylee, whether she is with us or not, to do their jobs without interruption. Finally, the judicial system is in play and justice will be best served by mindless meddlers staying out of something they know little of. There are many wonderful people involved in efforts to find Caylee and there are, unfortunately, many who are exploiting this child. Sadly, most in the public are clueless about who is doing what and what is really going on. The negative actions of some are only counterproductive and hurtful to the cause of those many good people who are doing so much to do something positive with this most sad and tragic situation. There should only be one goal and that is to find Caylee Marie Anthony.

Mark E. NeJame

I think a lot of negativity continues to be said and I agree with Mark that the public making automatic assumptions on Cindy or George is disturbing to say the least. You’re entitled to your opinion but vicious lies don’t make for a good read.

I have read a lot of vicious comments on myself because I’ll stand up for Cindy, with some who critique this author as drinking the “Anthony Kool-Aid.” I have listened to Cindy and her struggle to deal with the battle of finding Caylee and will continue to be there because the media just wants a story, without ever caring about the actual story.

People, including George & Cindy, make mistakes. We’re human. When I make a mistake, I admit it. Nejame is right, instead of gossiping and creating the bullxxxx many of you spread, the true story is finding Caylee.

In covering this case, I have grown disgusted by the outright lies and fabricated crap that spews the net because the bored ass housewives that have nothing to do with their time like drama. Sadly, this case is already tainted with public opinion, with no basis of facts other than what is presented to us, and little Caylee may never be found as a result.

What a sexist statement.  Did he have to go into a time machine to write this?  Bored ass housewives?  Sorry guys, your jingle bells just have to go...
AS a result of what????  bored ass housewives????  I don't think so.....caylee will never be found because of casey, period!!!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1887 on: November 21, 2008, 09:52:49 AM »

A question I'll just throw out there, as silly as it may be..

How is a person (or primate) supposed to get any info on this proof, or know where the KFN tent is going to be set up, if he or she cannot get anybody at Kid Finders to answer their phone??

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1888 on: November 21, 2008, 09:54:17 AM »

With the number of pedophiles, sex rings, children being abducted, there should be a LAW that those camera happy people, should not be allowed to PHOTO children in public without the PARENTS PERMISSION.

This is downright disgusting, that another families child is being exposed to EVERYONE ON THE INTERNET.

The last time, LE went to the child's home at 2AM...woke up the parents, and made them prove with birth certificate that this other child was indeed theirs.

They also had to wake up the child in the early morning hours.

WHEN WILL THIS ALL END.....

I think there is already...it's just a matter of enforcing it... on the flip side, the LE should/could have approached that situation in a completely different way.
Who the he** are the Anthony's and why would the LE move so harshly on another family based on their word..they, the A's, are proven liars..
Why not just stake out the house if the LE had any reason to believe this tip..

Just Horrible, that's all I can say..HORRIBLE !

Much too well said to ever be an Anthony spokesperson

You thought... 

What did you put in your honey this mornin' Bearly 

No, quite the contrary. 

You are the only honey I have had this morning, SS.   

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1889 on: November 21, 2008, 09:55:11 AM »

Sorry monks, but I neglected to say good morning to you all.  So --- Good Morning, happy Friday, and have a great day and weekend.  An Bear down Chicago Bears.

Ya gotta love a Bear!   

I believe in miracles!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1890 on: November 21, 2008, 09:56:46 AM »

How is a person (or primate) supposed to get any info on this proof, or know where the KFN tent is going to be set up, if he or she cannot get anybody at Kid Finders to answer their phone??
The phone is still in service? 

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1891 on: November 21, 2008, 09:57:17 AM »

You have to tell the Ants you want to give MONEY and someone will magically appear on your doorstep. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1892 on: November 21, 2008, 09:58:01 AM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7911868&version=4&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

George and Cindy Anthony cancel news conference 

Last Edited: Friday, 21 Nov 2008, 5:18 AM EST

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- George and Cindy Anthony have decided to cancel a news conference scheduled today about their search for their missing granddaughter Caylee.

The couple said they could prove that Caylee was alive, and were supposed to release details on how during the news conference.

There is no word on why the news conference was canceled.

On Thursday FOX 35’s Shannon Butler asked George about Friday’s new conference.  He would not give any details and would not talk on camera, but on Wednesday he told Shannon about Caylee, “She is alive we have been saying that all along."

But cops had plenty to say Thursday afternoon saying the announcement is just smoke and mirrors. "I would question why they did not do it earlier. if they have reason to believe the child is alive and they are so convinced that they are holding a newser why then bring this to law enforcement why wait days or weeks to present the evidence to police I would question that," said Sgt. Carlos Padilla from the Orange County Sheriff's Office .

But the family is keeping it out there, the possibility, even if small, that Caylee could still be alive.

Searches by a bounty hunter, Texas Equusearch and cops have not turned up the body of the little girl and some question if the family keeping hope alive may be enough to put reasonable doubt in the jury's mind. "When this goes to trial the jury is going to see all the evidence. There is evidence I still have not seen myself, but for the grand jury to have indicted her it must be compelling evidence and they are confident they can take this to a trial," said Padilla.

Thanks dottie.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1893 on: November 21, 2008, 09:59:23 AM »

Yes, but you just get a stupid recording...

you've reached KFN. i'm sorry we're unavailable at the moment. but your call is extremely important, so leave your name, number, and information... but be sure to visit us at our website for more information.  (paraphrasing)

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1894 on: November 21, 2008, 10:00:44 AM »

You have to tell the Ants you want to give MONEY and someone will magically appear on your doorstep. 

The A's will probably be ringing bells for Christmas.  They are a sad bunch!
eMBee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1895 on: November 21, 2008, 10:01:24 AM »

Bored housewives asses?  ::MonkeyEek::I AM female, but single, work 50 hours a week, etc. I DON'T have a column on the web, however, cuz I don't have the TIME,  I personally feel that Sean Krause must have a dick the size of a peanut and balls that look like raisins. That would explain his attitude towards women. And I can guess the size of his bottom!

Also, Cindy looked like she could hardly walk in the interview. I feel so much pain for her. This is literally killing her. I pray that someone can get thru to her, so she can take care of her health, at the very least.

It takes exactly 6 seconds to cross from here to that door... I'll give you 2!
"Holly GoLightly... Breakfast at Tiffany's"
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1896 on: November 21, 2008, 10:03:53 AM »

Michelle is not a "public speaking" professional, not by far.  She keeps saying "um" a lot.  Public speakers talk in a flowing manner, no "um"s and if an "um" does come up its few and far between.

Michelle even states "I do not have any investigation back ground"...she has no public speaking back ground either obviously, so where did they get this woman from?

Dolce,I was going to aske the same question ::MonkeyHaHa::She had a terrible attitude,didn't she?
Not only her additude but also her clothing...I know I will get banana's thrown at me again for speaking about the clothing...but HEAR ME OUT!  Her attire was not put together and almost looked messy as well as her hair was somewhat unprofessional too.  A person who is professionally in this sort of "spokes person" field knows that you always put your best foot forward because appearances are what you are judged on first...

ITA, Dolce!  I thought the same thing.

I believe in miracles!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1897 on: November 21, 2008, 10:03:59 AM »

Yes, but you just get a stupid recording...

you've reached KFN. i'm sorry we're unavailable at the moment. but your call is extremely important, so leave your name, number, and information... but be sure to visit us at our website for more information.  (paraphrasing)
One would think that if my call was of importance to them they might have answered the darn phone!  LOL
Leave a message saying you wish to donate some moolah...they will call you right back I am sure.  "Meet me in the ally behind the Dunkin Donuts, I will be in the blue hoody.  Coo 2 times so that I know its you aproaching"

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1898 on: November 21, 2008, 10:05:29 AM »

The A's will probably be ringing bells for Christmas.  They are a sad bunch!
Reminds me of the "Friends" episode where Phoebe is a "ringer" for the Salvation Army.  She gets irrate with people and their trash and small donations...That would be CinCin.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1899 on: November 21, 2008, 10:05:50 AM »

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.