April 26, 2024, 03:37:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #63  (Read 379722 times)
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1920 on: November 21, 2008, 10:20:16 AM »

A blog from R. Grund (11-19-08)
http://bulletins.myspace.com/index.c...9-e0deca26115b

He posted it as a bulletin on MySpace, which only goes to people on your friends list. Here is the whole thing, note at the bottom he asks to re-post:
P.S. Thanks for all your hard work, keeping us on the straight and narrow (well, mostly)

Good morning all!

I was wondering if anyone here was at the celebration for Caylee last week at Blanchard Park? If you were - do you remember seeing a young lady with a camera asking people questions on camera. She claimed she was doing an independent documentary.
Did anyone get a name or business card from her? If so, can you pass that information on to me?

The reason I ask is this - if you answered anything on camera she cannot use your footage for public release without a release from you to do so. Assuming she really was doing an independent documentary and not working for someone to get that footage. The next paragraph will explain that some more.

Secondly, we now know that the large gentlemen in the cowboy hat was not a "protester". He was a paid member of the Anthony Family defense team. He is a private investigator hired by Mark NeJame. His name is Dennis Mand he was there to disrupt the event and get information. He can be seen in a news report sitting on a sofa with NeJame, Tim Miller (what is someone like Tim Miller doing with this crew?!) and another unknown gentlemen. If I were to look for that stolen camera I would look toward him and his female associate that was holding the sign stating Caylee Is Alive. Those same two people were at the Equusearch sites both Sat. and Sun. I am not saying they did it but it's a natural place to start looking.

This strange case has become even more bizarre with these new players, including the founder of Kid Finders and his history, and I think it's time questions were asked and answers sought.

If you a friend of Caylee's please repost this bulletin to get the information out.

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
eMBee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1921 on: November 21, 2008, 10:20:32 AM »

Bored housewives asses?  I AM female, but single, work 50 hours a week, etc. I DON'T have a column on the web, however, cuz I don't have the TIME,  I personally feel that Sean Krause must have a dick the size of a peanut and balls that look like raisins. That would explain his attitude towards women. And I can guess the size of his bottom!

Also, Cindy looked like she could hardly walk in the interview. I feel so much pain for her. This is literally killing her. I pray that someone can get thru to her, so she can take care of her health, at the very least.
There is a reason that I do not read at his site...this is one of them. 

"Hi there pot...this is um kettle...WTF you doin callin me black you sexist pig!" 

If anyone is a "bored house wife" its that little effer. 
thanks Dolce, I feel validated!

It takes exactly 6 seconds to cross from here to that door... I'll give you 2!
"Holly GoLightly... Breakfast at Tiffany's"
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1922 on: November 21, 2008, 10:21:01 AM »

http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=2009

Mark NeJame Exits As Anthony Attorney
Posted by Sean Krause on November 20th, 2008

In covering this case, I have grown disgusted by the outright lies and fabricated crap that spews the net because the bored ass housewives that have nothing to do with their time like drama. Sadly, this case is already tainted with public opinion, with no basis of facts other than what is presented to us, and little Caylee may never be found as a result.

What a sexist statement.  Did he have to go into a time machine to write this?  Bored ass housewives?  Sorry guys, your jingle bells just have to go...

This guy's an a$$...I've read there once or twice a while back and have never returned..

D....BS is very appropriate as that is all it is.. ( we need a ::MAD MONKEY:: )

so what does that make me.. he's talkin' out his a**hole cause his mouth knows better..

Warn a lady when you are going to cuss like that.   

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1923 on: November 21, 2008, 10:22:32 AM »

Sorry monks, but I neglected to say good morning to you all.  So --- Good Morning, happy Friday, and have a great day and weekend.  An Bear down Chicago Bears.

Morning Casually, Hope you're not still mad about your avatar, i really didn't mean to infer you had moobs,    and i think you're a great addition to the monkey bunch! A Great weekend to you too!   

Good day to you as well, Monken.  No offense taken   I just won't wear tight sweaters.     Just scheduled an appt. w/vet for Ruby's "fixing" this Monday.  I'm a good papa monkey.

Be casual,

Why fix what's not broken?   

I hope Ruby is an animal.   

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1924 on: November 21, 2008, 10:23:53 AM »

In covering this case, I have grown disgusted by the outright lies and fabricated crap that spews the net because the bored ass housewives that have nothing to do with their time like drama. Sadly, this case is already tainted with public opinion, with no basis of facts other than what is presented to us, and little Caylee may never be found as a result.

Oh hell to the no. Puuuuhleeze. I have a friggin full-time job and a daughter and a home to take care of. Unlike let's see, oh, what's her name? Help me out here monkeys? CASEY!!!!!!! GMAFB.

Caylee will never be found because her mother is a lying POS skanky ass who killed her daughter and threw her away like garbage. And now her parents are covering for her sorry ass.

Dear Mr. BS,
Get bent and go yourself!

I remember you, Caylee.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1925 on: November 21, 2008, 10:23:55 AM »

A question I'll just throw out there, as silly as it may be..

How is a person (or primate) supposed to get any info on this proof, or know where the KFN tent is going to be set up, if he or she cannot get anybody at Kid Finders to answer their phone??

You have to tell the Ants you want to give MONEY and someone will magically appear on your doorstep. 

Or give you their ebay account #.

You mean paypal? 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1926 on: November 21, 2008, 10:24:18 AM »

Bored housewives asses?  I AM female, but single, work 50 hours a week, etc. I DON'T have a column on the web, however, cuz I don't have the TIME,  I personally feel that Sean Krause must have a dick the size of a peanut and balls that look like raisins. That would explain his attitude towards women. And I can guess the size of his bottom!

Also, Cindy looked like she could hardly walk in the interview. I feel so much pain for her. This is literally killing her. I pray that someone can get thru to her, so she can take care of her health, at the very least.
There is a reason that I do not read at his site...this is one of them. 

"Hi there pot...this is um kettle...WTF you doin callin me black you sexist pig!" 

If anyone is a "bored house wife" its that little effer. 
thanks Dolce, I feel validated!
IIRC aren't the posters that he depends on for his website not just those types that he is criticizing in his post?  I mean we all know he is pulling an oxymoron with this statement, but he is also slamming his many viewers......I am laughing at his stupidity as it is overflowing!!

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1927 on: November 21, 2008, 10:24:31 AM »

Morning Casually, Hope you're not still mad about your avatar, i really didn't mean to infer you had moobs,    and i think you're a great addition to the monkey bunch! A Great weekend to you too!   

Good day to you as well, Monken.  No offense taken   I just won't wear tight sweaters.     Just scheduled an appt. w/vet for Ruby's "fixing" this Monday.  I'm a good papa monkey.

Be casual,

[/quote]

numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1928 on: November 21, 2008, 10:24:56 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and TGIF...I'm a few pages behind but wanted to post some random thoughts...

Gas Cans - maybe she was siphoning gasoline.  She didn't have much cash to keep filling her tank, but perhaps found a source she could siphon from after dark.  I will say this...if my bff asked me to take her to Target to get a gas can, my response would be WTF...what girl, who doesn't own a lawnmower, needs a gas can?

NeJame/Miller - can we consider this?  TM is used to having families welcome his efforts.  Of course the Ants did not..but perhaps MN represented that familiar scenario for Tim.  MN has always come across as kind, smart and articulate.  My theory is that he gave Tim a "comfort level" that is usually present from the victim's family for Tim when he begins a search.  There is mutual admiration between TM and MN and I don't believe Tim is naive.  He has been a victim himself and has seen and dealt with many aspects of society...he's not stupid.

Just some thoughts....now back to work for me...have a great day.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1929 on: November 21, 2008, 10:25:29 AM »

Oh hell to the no. Puuuuhleeze. I have a friggin full-time job and a daughter and a home to take care of. Unlike let's see, oh, what's her name? Help me out here monkeys? CASEY!!!!!!! GMAFB.

Caylee will never be found because her mother is a lying POS skanky ass who killed her daughter and threw her away like garbage. And now her parents are covering for her sorry ass.

Dear Mr. BS,
Get bent and go yourself!
Please tell us how you really feel GoodnMad..and dont you dare sugar coat it!

eMBee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1930 on: November 21, 2008, 10:25:39 AM »

Bored housewives asses?  ::MonkeyEek::I AM female, but single, work 50 hours a week, etc. I DON'T have a column on the web, however, cuz I don't have the TIME,  I personally feel that Sean Krause must have a dick the size of a peanut and balls that look like raisins. That would explain his attitude towards women. And I can guess the size of his bottom!

Good morning eMB, I see you have had it up to your neck with SK.   
ha ha I've atleast had it up to my fat housewife's ass! thank you Bearly here

It takes exactly 6 seconds to cross from here to that door... I'll give you 2!
"Holly GoLightly... Breakfast at Tiffany's"
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1931 on: November 21, 2008, 10:26:11 AM »

WHERE IS LEE ANTHONY?

Cindy and George Anthony answers conflict.  Why?

Janet

________

NANCY GRACE
Anthony Grandparents Call Off News Conference as Attorney Quits
Aired November 20, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: Do you blame the Anthonys for believing? For wanting to believe that she`s alive?

To Jessica D`Onofrio with WKMG, what more can you tell us after your exclusive tour of the Anthony home and all the time you spent with them.

JESSICA D`ONOFRIO, REPORTER, CNN AFFILIATE WKMG: Well, one of the things that I asked them out in the backyard was where is Lee? We haven`t seen him in quite some time. He was a fixture in this case from day one. He was out here very close, standing right by his parents, standing right by Casey every day, and the answer that I got from George and Cindy conflicted a little bit.

George said that he is right now trying to make a living. He lost two months` worth of income, just dedicating his time to this case. Now Cindy kind of interrupted him and said oh, he`s traveling right now. He`s traveling and George seemed to indicate that Lee is somewhere working here in downtown Orlando.

So it`s a little unclear, but there are some rumblings that something else might be up -- is a reason for his absence.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0811/20/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1932 on: November 21, 2008, 10:26:47 AM »

I was worried there too Bearly as he had just commented on "manboobs" in the same post to Monken.  Poor Ruby!!

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1933 on: November 21, 2008, 10:28:04 AM »

Sorry monks, but I neglected to say good morning to you all.  So --- Good Morning, happy Friday, and have a great day and weekend.  An Bear down Chicago Bears.

Be casual,

Ruby is a 6 month old Min Pin, and yes the hymen  is not broken, that's why she needs to be fixed.

Do No Evil 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1934 on: November 21, 2008, 10:29:44 AM »

ha ha I've atleast had it up to my fat housewife's ass! thank you Bearly here

surely you jest!

eMBee... I have never seen a fat giraffe in my life!!   

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1935 on: November 21, 2008, 10:30:03 AM »

WHERE IS LEE ANTHONY?

Cindy and George Anthony answers conflict.  Why?

Janet

________

--SNIP--

George said that he is right now trying to make a living. He lost two months` worth of income, just dedicating his time to this case. Now Cindy kind of interrupted him and said oh, he`s traveling right now. He`s traveling and George seemed to indicate that Lee is somewhere working here in downtown Orlando.

So it`s a little unclear, but there are some rumblings that something else might be up -- is a reason for his absence.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0811/20/ng.01.html
So which would it be?  Last I checked one person could not be in two different places entirely at once.....I have tried and it does not work.

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1936 on: November 21, 2008, 10:30:16 AM »

Ruby is a 6 month old Min Pin, and yes the hymen  is not broken, that's why she needs to be fixed.

Um.   

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1937 on: November 21, 2008, 10:30:23 AM »

Oh, I always do that. I only pour on the sugar when I want something. 

And on another note, for God's sake, will these people please stop using Elizabeth Smart as an example!!! That is NOT a valid comparison. She was kidnapped from her bedroom by a weirdo. Caylee was with her mother and only her mother and evidence points to her body being in Casey's trunk. Not the same thing. 

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1938 on: November 21, 2008, 10:32:45 AM »

Oh, I always do that. I only pour on the sugar when I want something. 

And on another note, for God's sake, will these people please stop using Elizabeth Smart as an example!!! That is NOT a valid comparison. She was kidnapped from her bedroom by a weirdo. Caylee was with her mother and only her mother and evidence points to her body being in Casey's trunk. Not the same thing. 
I agree, and I also do not recall the FBI claiming to have decomposing evidence of Elizabeth found within the trunk of her parents car.  If I were Elizabeth Smarts family I would file lawsuit against them for using my name! 

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1939 on: November 21, 2008, 10:34:24 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and TGIF...I'm a few pages behind but wanted to post some random thoughts...

Gas Cans - maybe she was siphoning gasoline.  She didn't have much cash to keep filling her tank, but perhaps found a source she could siphon from after dark.  I will say this...if my bff asked me to take her to Target to get a gas can, my response would be WTF...what girl, who doesn't own a lawnmower, needs a gas can?

NeJame/Miller - can we consider this?  TM is used to having families welcome his efforts.  Of course the Ants did not..but perhaps MN represented that familiar scenario for Tim.  MN has always come across as kind, smart and articulate.  My theory is that he gave Tim a "comfort level" that is usually present from the victim's family for Tim when he begins a search.  There is mutual admiration between TM and MN and I don't believe Tim is naive.  He has been a victim himself and has seen and dealt with many aspects of society...he's not stupid.

Just some thoughts....now back to work for me...have a great day.

Numbers ... as much as I'm not a NeJame fan (afraid he might hypnotize me) he was the BEST thing the Antohys had going for them. And now he is gone.

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.