March 28, 2024, 10:13:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #63  (Read 377133 times)
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1940 on: November 21, 2008, 10:35:15 AM »

I sure wouldn't want pictures of my GD or any other kids posted or being on TV as perhaps a " sighting ". Doesn't that seem all wrong to start making these accusations ? Well, it's not an accusation, but having your kids picture nationwide like that is all very wrong.

And yet.... a lot of posters have pictures of their own kids or grandkids on forums like these, that can be viewed by anyone, as well as myspace, facebook, etc. Go figure!
I would NEVER post my grandchild's picture on the internet. There is a better chance for some pedophile to see it on the web than there is on Nancy Grace, IMO.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1941 on: November 21, 2008, 10:35:18 AM »

Wow, 1. Cindy NEVER TALKED! Amazing! and very interesting. Something big time happened to crush her demeanor.
2. George said the only ones "protecting and serving" Caylee is his family and Kidfinders and Michelle Bart!
3. This Michelle gal for being a "spokesperson" really needs some lessons. She hardly ever looks at the camera or the reporter. She looks down and away. I don't think she believes what she is saying either. It's all about the body language.

I contend that "something" was Mark NeJame...he has put the fear of God into her....he knows where her skeletons are...she will not cross him!  He has told her in no uncertain terms that he will nail her azz if she says one word against him...so she will enjoy "better living through chemicals" for a while.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1942 on: November 21, 2008, 10:37:42 AM »

Cindy looks out of it. Not saying that to be mean. She literally seems to be not there.

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1943 on: November 21, 2008, 10:38:13 AM »

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1944 on: November 21, 2008, 10:38:21 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

I just watched the latest Anthony video and Cindy looks like the Grim Reaper is stalking her!  What Casey has done is starting to really takes its toll.  But according to Cindy, Caylees alive and they are all gonna walk through the gates of heaven, blah, blah, blah.  George of course looks and talks like he doesn't have an effing clue, and their spokeswoman, Michelle, is lying through her teeth.   

Lisa
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1945 on: November 21, 2008, 10:38:40 AM »

A blog from R. Grund (11-19-08)
http://bulletins.myspace.com/index.c...9-e0deca26115b

He posted it as a bulletin on MySpace, which only goes to people on your friends list. Here is the whole thing, note at the bottom he asks to re-post:
P.S. Thanks for all your hard work, keeping us on the straight and narrow (well, mostly)

Good morning all!

I was wondering if anyone here was at the celebration for Caylee last week at Blanchard Park? If you were - do you remember seeing a young lady with a camera asking people questions on camera. She claimed she was doing an independent documentary.
Did anyone get a name or business card from her? If so, can you pass that information on to me?

The reason I ask is this - if you answered anything on camera she cannot use your footage for public release without a release from you to do so. Assuming she really was doing an independent documentary and not working for someone to get that footage. The next paragraph will explain that some more.

Secondly, we now know that the large gentlemen in the cowboy hat was not a "protester". He was a paid member of the Anthony Family defense team. He is a private investigator hired by Mark NeJame. His name is Dennis Mand he was there to disrupt the event and get information. He can be seen in a news report sitting on a sofa with NeJame, Tim Miller (what is someone like Tim Miller doing with this crew?!) and another unknown gentlemen. If I were to look for that stolen camera I would look toward him and his female associate that was holding the sign stating Caylee Is Alive. Those same two people were at the Equusearch sites both Sat. and Sun. I am not saying they did it but it's a natural place to start looking.

This strange case has become even more bizarre with these new players, including the founder of Kid Finders and his history, and I think it's time questions were asked and answers sought.

If you a friend of Caylee's please repost this bulletin to get the information out.

Thank you CuriousCat

Good Morning Monkeys.

Janet
7:40 AM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1946 on: November 21, 2008, 10:41:14 AM »

Sorry monks, but I neglected to say good morning to you all.  So --- Good Morning, happy Friday, and have a great day and weekend.  An Bear down Chicago Bears.

Morning Casually, Hope you're not still mad about your avatar, i really didn't mean to infer you had moobs,    and i think you're a great addition to the monkey bunch! A Great weekend to you too!   

Good day to you as well, Monken.  No offense taken   I just won't wear tight sweaters.     Just scheduled an appt. w/vet for Ruby's "fixing" this Monday.  I'm a good papa monkey.

Be casual,

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1947 on: November 21, 2008, 10:41:39 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!! 
I watched the video and agree with all of you
M. Bart is a hot mess representing 2 other hot messes.
George and Michele didn't believe a word they were saying either.
Cindy was 3 sheets to the wind and if she keeps the farce and the meds up, she will die. She has lost way too much weight and has taken way too many drugs. I think she bears the burden of how her daughter has turned out, and that burden is what may very well kill her. If she makes it to the witness stand without OD'ing, I will be surprised. Notice George's response to the reporter asking if they will stop looking after the trial. He looked like a deer in the headlights. I think they are rowing this sinking ship one minute at a time...
very pitiful to watch this self destruction. Doing the right thing would have had much different outcomes for both C&G..they did this to themselves but it is still hard to watch... sorry post is so long
Justice for Caylee starts in 45 days

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1948 on: November 21, 2008, 10:42:08 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and TGIF...I'm a few pages behind but wanted to post some random thoughts...

Gas Cans - maybe she was siphoning gasoline.  She didn't have much cash to keep filling her tank, but perhaps found a source she could siphon from after dark.  I will say this...if my bff asked me to take her to Target to get a gas can, my response would be WTF...what girl, who doesn't own a lawnmower, needs a gas can?

NeJame/Miller - can we consider this?  TM is used to having families welcome his efforts.  Of course the Ants did not..but perhaps MN represented that familiar scenario for Tim.  MN has always come across as kind, smart and articulate.  My theory is that he gave Tim a "comfort level" that is usually present from the victim's family for Tim when he begins a search.  There is mutual admiration between TM and MN and I don't believe Tim is naive.  He has been a victim himself and has seen and dealt with many aspects of society...he's not stupid.

Just some thoughts....now back to work for me...have a great day.

Numbers ... as much as I'm not a NeJame fan (afraid he might hypnotize me) he was the BEST thing the Antohys had going for them. And now he is gone.
I agree. He lent them some credibility. Got them to stop running out onto the lawn to be on the evening news (sorta), stood with GA with his GJ testimony. We all commented on how the Ants must be his worse nightmare. Guess we were right. Now it looks even worse that MN cut loose the Ants and is praising Tim to the highest. Must really grind Cindy b/c he made her behave in her meeting with Tim and kindly agree to disagree. Bet she was fit to be tied when he made his announcement to quit.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1949 on: November 21, 2008, 10:44:13 AM »

About the new concrete places at Lee's and George's - the City (here) comes along and does that randomly to repair the sidewalks.  (cheap way out).

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1950 on: November 21, 2008, 10:44:42 AM »

Wow, 1. Cindy NEVER TALKED! Amazing! and very interesting. Something big time happened to crush her demeanor.
2. George said the only ones "protecting and serving" Caylee is his family and Kidfinders and Michelle Bart!
3. This Michelle gal for being a "spokesperson" really needs some lessons. She hardly ever looks at the camera or the reporter. She looks down and away. I don't think she believes what she is saying either. It's all about the body language.

I contend that "something" was Mark NeJame...he has put the fear of God into her....he knows where her skeletons are...she will not cross him!  He has told her in no uncertain terms that he will nail her azz if she says one word against him...so she will enjoy "better living through chemicals" for a while.
Well that would certainly explain her quiet and meek demeanor during that last interview along side George!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1951 on: November 21, 2008, 10:44:43 AM »

Videotaped interviews of George and Cindy Anthony to be released

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-video-interviews-george-cindy-anthony-112108,0,371314.story

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1952 on: November 21, 2008, 10:45:00 AM »

I sure wouldn't want pictures of my GD or any other kids posted or being on TV as perhaps a " sighting ". Doesn't that seem all wrong to start making these accusations ? Well, it's not an accusation, but having your kids picture nationwide like that is all very wrong.

And yet.... a lot of posters have pictures of their own kids or grandkids on forums like these, that can be viewed by anyone, as well as myspace, facebook, etc. Go figure!
I would NEVER post my grandchild's picture on the internet. There is a better chance for some pedophile to see it on the web than there is on Nancy Grace, IMO.

I agree!  It's a dangerous world.

I told yesterday about a family member of mine having a stalker.  This was an adult, but all she did was rent a carpet cleaner and the stalker worked at the location.  It took months to put him away.  He had done it before in another city and was very dangerous.

I've also seen people put photos of children in Little League uniforms online.  They will tell what city they live in, which makes it easy to find the child.   
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1953 on: November 21, 2008, 10:45:40 AM »

Cindy looks out of it. Not saying that to be mean. She literally seems to be not there.

Maybe George got wise and upped her meds before they left the house! 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1954 on: November 21, 2008, 10:46:02 AM »

I sure hope that is the case.  She already has been set straight by Morgan stating that she better watch her comments before he turns his sights on her as well.  Their KoolAid stock must be running low.

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1955 on: November 21, 2008, 10:46:28 AM »

Dolce,   Did you find the photo of the sidewalk in front of the A's house?  I looked, but wasn't able to locate one.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1956 on: November 21, 2008, 10:49:02 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-video-interviews-george-cindy-anthony-112108,0,371314.story

Is this Caylee? Anthonys release latest sighting photo
Videotaped interviews of George and Cindy Anthony to be released
Amy L. Edwards and Bianca Prieto

Sentinel Staff Writers

10:19 AM EST, November 21, 2008

The Orlando Sentinel is in the process of obtaining videotaped interviews that are part of the state's first-degree murder case against Casey Anthony.

The law-enforcement interviews -- which will be on five DVDs -- are of Anthony's parents, George and Cindy Anthony.

The State Attorney's Office is releasing the videos in response to a public records request made by the Sentinel.

Meanwhile, the Anthony family sent out a press release this morning regarding a possible live sighting of the missing child.

Someone snapped a photo of a little girl with brown hair playing at a mall in west Florida and sent it to the Anthonys. There is no evidence to suggest that the child in the photo is Caylee.

Investigators with the Orange County Sheriff's Office are no longer looking into tips regarding a live child. Detectives do not believe the child is alive, sheriff's spokesman Capt. Angelo Nieves said.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1957 on: November 21, 2008, 10:49:06 AM »

About the new concrete places at Lee's and George's - the City (here) comes along and does that randomly to repair the sidewalks.  (cheap way out).
That is how it is done here as well.  They send out 14 guys to block off oncoming traffic and bicyclers by waving flags and putting up "Slow" signs.  Then they stand around and look at the damaged sidewalk and "asses" it.  After a bit of time, agrivation from drivers, and well wasting the tax payers dollar, they mix some concrete and patch up the areas needed or removed the pieces of sidewalk and replace completely with a newly poured slab.  The entire process lasts all dang day....

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1958 on: November 21, 2008, 10:50:17 AM »

Dolce,   Did you find the photo of the sidewalk in front of the A's house?  I looked, but wasn't able to locate one.
No luck as all shots that I saw were from the waste up.  I will go back and search for more of an arial shot.

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1959 on: November 21, 2008, 10:52:05 AM »

<<<Not dolce (waaa) but here ya go

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.