September 20, 2024, 03:50:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #777 11/21/08 thru 11/23/08  (Read 237981 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #100 on: November 21, 2008, 09:22:44 PM »

So Cheny was there for a meeting in 2005, does 2 and 2 make 4???

Smok'n! very good always.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #101 on: November 21, 2008, 09:28:03 PM »

So Cheny was there for a meeting in 2005, does 2 and 2 make 4???

Smok'n! very good always.

We are talking about 2008, the same weekend that The Persistence left Aruba. IF Cheney was in Aruba in 2005 - it was BEFORE Natalee even went missing.

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #102 on: November 21, 2008, 09:28:53 PM »

The Fish Trap

Caps explained the fish trap to us one night.  It is a large commercial size.  He referred to it as a "post office" and it stayed there in that spot.  Drug dealers from Colombia brought heroine and cocaine to the fish trap and deposited it.  Aruban dealers then picked up the drugs and moved them to Holland.  In return, the dealers in Holland sent ecstacy back to Aruba.  The ecstacy was put in the "post office" where it was then picked up by the Colombians.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #103 on: November 21, 2008, 09:30:06 PM »

The Fish Trap

Caps explained the fish trap to us one night.  It is a large commercial size.  He referred to it as a "post office" and it stayed there in that spot.  Drug dealers from Colombia brought heroine and cocaine to the fish trap and deposited it.  Aruban dealers then picked up the drugs and moved them to Holland.  In return, the dealers in Holland sent ecstacy back to Aruba.  The ecstacy was put in the "post office" where it was then picked up by the Colombians.
Really, how do you know that???

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #104 on: November 21, 2008, 09:31:43 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2662.180

Diario Newspaper March 1st 2008
Air force 2 owing to descend at aruba ... maximum security at airports
 saturday, 01 march 2008 oranjestad (aan):

Last aeropuerto of aruba was have extra security hour cu air force 2, one c-boeing 32 owing to descend. For of nightfall end was talk of the arrival of the plane here at aruba, which is esun ordinarily using for transport of the vice president of markets. Polisnan owing to being notifies for extra surveillance of airport rond. So cu owing to the plane descend 9'or of diabierna one night quantity of equipment owing to send for being give pabao attendance at the part where the plane owing to staciona. Was talk cu dick cheney will is there of the plane cu all his own safety cu owing to achieve autorizacion for march arm at aruba. Esnan cu owing to arrive there will bandona aruba monday morning.

Saturday morning will actuate the plane for one more part pabao close of caserne of bombero because airport is druk and the plane is coy much space. The part which is close cu plane is using for bay runway will let the air force 2 stop. On the photograph here can see more of the plane just past hour cu owing to descend at end of aruba.

http://news.diario-aruba.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1267&Itemid=30

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #105 on: November 21, 2008, 09:32:45 PM »

Cheney was NOT on Aruba -- only the plane "normally" used as Airforce 2. (It's identical to Airforce 1 for that matter). Cheney was in Washington that weekend. For all you cooking up a conspiracy with Cheney, Haliburton, and Silvetti are smoking crack. 

Hey Wreck, About crack, I prefer cigars!!!!!!!!! 

I've been reading and reading and now I'm more confused then ever. Caps and Kermit have great info. but how do we KNOW what's the TRUTH? Can someone answer?

Cajun Miracle
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #106 on: November 21, 2008, 09:34:17 PM »

O.K. My opinion only is the trap being found in the ocean was it was planted there to cover up the REAL reason for the ocean floor mapping.  I think that story was put out there (possibly by Jossy) to cover for the real reason the Persistence was there.  How convenient when it was all cleaned out they up and hi-tailed it out of there.  I don't believe this was a trip to find Natalee but a trip to map the ocean for a pipeline.  Who paid for it?  I don't know but this all had something to do with Venezuela and Chavez and the FARC kidnappings.  It was just convenient that Natalee was missing in the area and this was probably sanctioned by our own government. Anything less  and the Aruban government WOULD NEVER have allowed them to be within site of their shores.  I think Aruba bribe the US by saying they can search for Natalee but the maps they did of the ocean HAD to be turned over to them.  Mission accomplished.  IF that was Natalee in that cage then no one and I repeat no one in Aruba ever believed she was in that ocean and were probably as shocked as Tim Miller was when he viewed the monitor and said It Looks Like a Skull.

JMO

I think that Kyle was too good at his job.  They never expected him to
locate a trap with human remains inside.  When he did, they had to do
something about the problem and intended to just cover it up, but Robin
had posted the pictures on the internet....oops!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #107 on: November 21, 2008, 09:36:19 PM »

I think that has been solved already. Before it was clear that Natalee had gone missing permanently (and remember Deepak and Joran were at the house later that night) this was a white lie on the spot, well we left her at the hotel - that is why I am almost sure the father knew absolutely nothing when the T/H came to his door. He calls Joran makes up a cock and bull story, because he wants some time with his son to find out first hand, why these people are in front of his door. He knew when he saw three cars together with police, that's why he did not answer the door right away or someone in the Aruban group had made an advance phone call to him - listen these people need to speak to Joran he was with this girl last night and now she is missing.

Joran calls Kalpoe they make up a story.
Then when it became apparent that she was not showing up, they had to find another explanation, but also an explanation which did not involve the Kalpoe anymore - Joran is on his own for that one, the two brothers draw the line where it comes to what happened when they dropped off Joran.
Joran himself has agreed to say, yeah I left the car with Natalee, we were alone, the Kalpoe left, they are off the hoek

Posted by: blacklable | Aug 11, 2005 8:09:38 PM
It was not Melody, it was another poster at the very end suggesting that Joran actually loves boys!
This would be a very daring move by the Joran attorneys!

Posted by: blacklable | Aug 11, 2005 8:17:15 PM
I was banned last night, did you miss me? I said something in a fake interview about the search of the cesspool.

Posted by: blacklable | Aug 11, 2005 8:21:33 PM
Seedy,
.... it was another poster at the very end suggesting that Joran actually loves boys!
This would be a very daring move by the Joran attorneys!
Because we do not know when this yet unknown witness gave his statement, we know nothing.

Posted by: blacklable | August 11, 2005 08:17 PM
Unfortunately although the American volunteers did search quite a bit as they were able, LE didn't allow searches of many places. "No corpse no crime" makes me think more of cesspools and the hospital incinerator than the boca on the east because there would be bone or something. Since so far as is known there has not yet been a full and reasonable search warrant at the vd Sloots that would also be recommended as well as at the Kalpoe's family. It's really a shame that the case wasn't handled correctly at the beginning.

Posted by: GrannyToad | Aug 11, 2005 8:35:42 PM
Granny, only because it was not shown on tv does not mean, the pertinent spots were not searched. You anyways believe only what you see on your own tv stations. You do not know, what was searched and what was not. Before any equusearch team had ever arrived on Aruba or before any weird witness had declared that he had seen a purple body, Natalee's father was searching the island already with friends and locals. He does not have such a big mouth, that's why what he says, is sometimes not heard.

Posted by: blacklable | Aug 11, 2005 8:40:40 PM

It's interesting that back on August 11, 2005 people were wondering why the VDS and Kalpoe residences hadn't been searched.  I wonder what may have been lurking in the VDS compound that time hadn't swept away?  No meaningful search of the VDS place has ever taken place.  The sands of time move and and have a way of covering up and moving evidence.

A day late, a Euro short...

Also, the gay reference start back in 08/05.  Wasn't it Guido's lawyer who made a point of saying his client was gay?  And people wanted to know why that made a difference.

Circle back to the friends and family and coworkers of PVDS = judges.

Also, since I hit the post button and am delayed by new posts...

I recall reading that Aruba has over a thousand illegal dump/cleanup sites needing a good cleaning.  It was something the authorities have taken under control.  Also, the Valero site has a number of places that could hide a body.  Machinery that never stops, fires, toxic places onsite from before WWII...and a nearly headless man.

seedy, check out the dates of the "boys" "SM" not as in Scared Monkeys pictures, it is a set up, his lawyers wanted to play the pink card from day one! This is the real cover up going on from day 1, the dutch are all queer and they smoke weed all day long (I am generalizing like you like to do - your style is intriguingly contatious)

Posted by: blacklable | Aug 11, 2005 10:33:54 PM

Linda, could it be, that in his twisted mind, he thinks it is much cooler going to school in the Netherlands? I do not think so, just like you are not showing the back of your tongue when you speak to someone - little white lies - if I tell you here that I am only allowed 3 hours a day to spend at the pc, and then right back into the streightjacket, because otherwise I have this strange urge to take a crowbar and wrick the cesspool open to jump right in to take a bath? Would you believe me? He probably has told some he is from Aruba and goes to an American Highschool and they did not believe it, well a white guy going to an American Highschool in Aruba in the middle of nowhere - too pretentious, they would not believe him - get it

Posted by: blacklable | Aug 11, 2005 11:12:56 PM
I think someone is trying to cover their behinds -the first guilty feelings that they did not better take care of Natalee, letting her wonder off, is worn down - let's hear from the group that later was allegedly on the beach?
And it plays right in the alley of Beth, who thinks anyways that Deepak was involved. Must come from their friend/telephone contact with or through Charles Croes - well known drugdealer walked away with Natalee!

Posted by: blacklable | Aug 11, 2005 11:51:19 PM
Rons, yes Satish was old enough to drive and he did too

Posted by: blacklable | Aug 12, 2005 7:19:48 AM
NYmom, was that in the local news up there? Because even missed people are not advertized in Aruba, this case would have made some waves. Who is stupid enouhgh to kayak in the Atlantic Ocean?

Posted by: blacklable | Aug 12, 2005 7:41:23 AM
Joran at this point has nothing to lose, he can only win if the prosecution does not come up with new evidence witness etc. he will walk
T/W have a lot to loose - know nothing yet, very frustrated, it was said between the lines already, they are looking for something to stick to any of the suspects....
that's why leaks, wild accusations are flying all over, staring down contest, belts ....like all here associations with a certain picture....
sneakers, someone playing tennis with big feet...
gardener - btw, in a local paper it was said the gardener actually worked for the raquet club, he knew Joran probably from sight very well, perhaps he got the dates mixed up and his employers will also have to take the rap, Jossy could give him protection if it was the real deal ....

Posted by: blacklable | Aug 12, 2005 8:49:59 AM
iremember, eurotrash would be something a bit different, if you would be open minded you could really see that.
this is the tragical part of the whole thing, actually Natalee and Joran are from the same stratosphere, if you can compare upper middle class from the US with upper middleclass from Europe
both had finished high school - some people suggest that Joran, only going to St. Leo's, was of a lesser academic quality - who can tell?
but my experience on the islands tells me, not bad at all, not bad at all -how many kids from the island to you think get a scholarship for athletics - give me a ball park figure?

Posted by: blacklable | Aug 12, 2005 8:57:49 AM
As I recall the belt picture was taken on a school trip? Horsing around, but leakers read the blogs too and they want the fuel going - you know the moment a belt appears, dog or otherwise people will remember the picture.
the other side has countered with the witness sleeping at Joran's - playing the pink card
Guess what the next move will be?

Posted by: blacklable | Aug 12, 2005 9:14:42 AM

professor: it would look so much better, if a known "drug dealer" was involved, instead of 3 fools - it leaves room for kidnapping theory and carving out theory and blackmail theory - parents are know distributing poster to south america in the hope for answers - still in denial

Posted by: blacklable | Aug 12, 2005 9:45:45 AM

blacklable had lots of wisdom to share.  IMHO, he seems to identify some of the early rumors and why...
DennisAOK, even if you think differently, I am not here to defend Joran, but I know that the standard of the AHighschool is maintained because otherwise they would not have any students by the price they are charging - in US you have this test what is it called SAte? they have to do that also -
trash has indeed nothing to do with income, but intellect has no standing/status in Aruba, only hard cash, if only 10% of the population has a high school degree (dutch or otherwise) and if only 1% of the population has an academic background it goes without saying that being not an academic is the norm and being an academic you are playing that down as much as you can, otherwise you do not fit

Posted by: blacklable | Aug 12, 2005 9:21:39 AM
according to beth: drug dealer (cab driver), fill in what you like walked away with Natalee, but then Joran admits first night to sexually assault Natalee - this does not go together, if you really think about it

Posted by: blacklable | Aug 12, 2005 9:55:39 AM
jmho

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #108 on: November 21, 2008, 09:36:52 PM »

Hmmmm, cause I thought Cheney stayed on Venzula and Air Force II landed in Aruba..................................
Cheney was NOT on Venezuela either. Tensions were high as Venezuela was mounting troops on the border of Columbia that weekend. Airforce 2 was there filled with State Department/CIA operatives to monitor the situation.

Yep, I remember that.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #109 on: November 21, 2008, 09:37:04 PM »

The Fish Trap

Really, how do you know that???

Caps explained the cage to us many times.  It's over in Shango.  His most recent post about the heroine and ecstacy in the cage was in the thread before the one we just finished.  It's in the last 5 or 6 pages.  According to Caps there was a large drug transfer going down at the same time that Natalee met her demise.  Some of the group at the Matty Apts. were also involved in a drug transfer that same night.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #110 on: November 21, 2008, 09:37:28 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2662.180

Diario Newspaper March 1st 2008
Air force 2 owing to descend at aruba ... maximum security at airports
 saturday, 01 march 2008 oranjestad (aan):

Last aeropuerto of aruba was have extra security hour cu air force 2, one c-boeing 32 owing to descend. For of nightfall end was talk of the arrival of the plane here at aruba, which is esun ordinarily using for transport of the vice president of markets. Polisnan owing to being notifies for extra surveillance of airport rond. So cu owing to the plane descend 9'or of diabierna one night quantity of equipment owing to send for being give pabao attendance at the part where the plane owing to staciona. Was talk cu dick cheney will is there of the plane cu all his own safety cu owing to achieve autorizacion for march arm at aruba. Esnan cu owing to arrive there will bandona aruba monday morning.

Saturday morning will actuate the plane for one more part pabao close of caserne of bombero because airport is druk and the plane is coy much space. The part which is close cu plane is using for bay runway will let the air force 2 stop. On the photograph here can see more of the plane just past hour cu owing to descend at end of aruba.

http://news.diario-aruba.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1267&Itemid=30
The speculation in Aruba (and here at SM) was that Cheney was on board. Monkeys checked it out and Cheney was in Washington. We were HOPING that Cheney and Air Force 2 was there to bring Natalee home (via a "Diplomatic pouch"). Unfortunately, the plane was there (as I mentioned above) to monitor the feuding between Venezuela and Columbia.

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #111 on: November 21, 2008, 09:38:51 PM »

O.K. My opinion only is the trap being found in the ocean was it was planted there to cover up the REAL reason for the ocean floor mapping.  I think that story was put out there (possibly by Jossy) to cover for the real reason the Persistence was there.  How convenient when it was all cleaned out they up and hi-tailed it out of there.  I don't believe this was a trip to find Natalee but a trip to map the ocean for a pipeline.  Who paid for it?  I don't know but this all had something to do with Venezuela and Chavez and the FARC kidnappings.  It was just convenient that Natalee was missing in the area and this was probably sanctioned by our own government. Anything less  and the Aruban government WOULD NEVER have allowed them to be within site of their shores.  I think Aruba bribe the US by saying they can search for Natalee but the maps they did of the ocean HAD to be turned over to them.  Mission accomplished.  IF that was Natalee in that cage then no one and I repeat no one in Aruba ever believed she was in that ocean and were probably as shocked as Tim Miller was when he viewed the monitor and said It Looks Like a Skull.

JMO

I think that Kyle was too good at his job.  They never expected him to
locate a trap with human remains inside.  When he did, they had to do
something about the problem and intended to just cover it up, but Robin
had posted the pictures on the internet....oops!

Magnolia, you are a right good thinker, as well as a cook! 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #112 on: November 21, 2008, 09:39:16 PM »

Hmmmm, cause I thought Cheney stayed on Venzula and Air Force II landed in Aruba..................................
Cheney was NOT on Venezuela either. Tensions were high as Venezuela was mounting troops on the border of Columbia that weekend. Airforce 2 was there filled with State Department/CIA operatives to monitor the situation.

Yep, I remember that.

If I recall, Destiny even called the White House to find out if he was in Washington that weekend.   
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #113 on: November 21, 2008, 09:40:33 PM »

Cheney was NOT on Aruba -- only the plane "normally" used as Airforce 2. (It's identical to Airforce 1 for that matter). Cheney was in Washington that weekend. For all you cooking up a conspiracy with Cheney, Haliburton, and Silvetti are smoking crack. 

I've been reading and reading and now I'm more confused then ever. Caps and Kermit have great info. but how do we KNOW what's the TRUTH? Can someone answer?

Cajun Miracle
I prefer Cigars too!!! (hope you aren't "Monica" )

cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #114 on: November 21, 2008, 09:43:05 PM »

Cajun Miracle

Who's Monica?
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #115 on: November 21, 2008, 09:43:41 PM »

Cajun Miracle

Who's Monica?
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #116 on: November 21, 2008, 09:45:04 PM »

Cajun Miracle

Who's Monica?

Come on. Tell me who's Monica so that I can laugh too.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #117 on: November 21, 2008, 09:46:03 PM »

Cajun Miracle

Who's Monica?

Monica Lewinksky, of the White House, with the Pres.

cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #118 on: November 21, 2008, 09:48:08 PM »

Cajun Miracle

Who's Monica?

Monica Lewinksky, of the White House, with the Pres.

Ah Sh@t! That IS too funny. NO I'm not Monica.   
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #119 on: November 21, 2008, 09:49:31 PM »

There is speculation the the radar "wasn't working" or was "intentionally turned off" that night because a large drug transfer was planned.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.