May 28, 2024, 01:41:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #777 11/21/08 thru 11/23/08  (Read 231753 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #120 on: November 21, 2008, 09:50:25 PM »

There is speculation the the radar "wasn't working" or was "intentionally turned off" that night because a large drug transfer was planned.
Yep, birds on the wire.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #121 on: November 21, 2008, 09:50:52 PM »

Hey, I read Magnolia's post at the end of the last thread. Kermit came on this thread and made the coment that she almost has it right. What do all of you think?
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #122 on: November 21, 2008, 09:51:30 PM »

From reading bits and pieces of news from Aruba over three years...

American military have been to Aruba for leave.  I recall some news articles and pictures.

American and Dutch had some kind of joint exercises.

I find it hard to believe that NO ONE has mapped the water around Aruba before Persistence.  It's odd that the Dutch F-16 flyover came so late in the search for Natalee.  I've wondered if that F-16 search was planned prior to Natalee's disappearance, and her search was used as a cover for some Dutch military action.  Has any American seen the search results?  Maybe it's public record?  Part of the NH case file?

Oduber has been a friend to Hugo.  It seems like it would have been a small thing for the Dutch/Arubans to search their own water around Aruba before Persistence.  IIRC, lots of equipment in house.  Like the search dogs, for some reason no search equipment was available to look for Natalee.

If there was something sinister to Persistence searching, the Dutch/Arubans had many many opportunities to step up to the plate and make a good faith effort at searching.  They did not.

jmho

Persistence crew are heros.  

I stand with the girl.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #123 on: November 21, 2008, 09:51:58 PM »

Well, I will go fold clothes (women's work) and call a friend of mine who is FBI, now head of security over all NFL Games. 

cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #124 on: November 21, 2008, 09:53:59 PM »

There is speculation the the radar "wasn't working" or was "intentionally turned off" that night because a large drug transfer was planned.
Yep, birds on the wire.

Always, I like your avi but miss that awesome black cat.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #125 on: November 21, 2008, 09:55:50 PM »

Yep, birds on the wire.

Always, I like your avi but miss that awesome black cat.
|thank you,

cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #126 on: November 21, 2008, 09:59:15 PM »

Hey Klaas. Our post numbers are not changing. Didn't know if you needed this info.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #127 on: November 21, 2008, 10:02:16 PM »

Correction from previous post at last thread: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4153.920
Dec. 30 Tim Miller was onboard.
He was not onboard for the Jan7th dive.

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #776 11/19-08
« Reply #959 on: Today at 03:44:03 PM »
Magnolia, you almost got it.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4153.940

You don't need to be an account to see how people run a business I think.
Now who was allowed onboard.

This is corruption and a cover-up.
In the words of Robots: "count on it"!

I have a question...are you saying that John Silvetti was involved in a cover up of the evidence contained within the cage that was located at the bottom of the ocean and that others of which I won't name at this time was part of this cover up? 
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #128 on: November 21, 2008, 10:02:39 PM »

I have to give credit to Jossy Mansur of Diario who has stated from day one that if it were up to him, the whole investigation should have been handed over to the FBI. Jossy has been very critical of the investigation, in particular the judges who decided to release the Kalpoe brothers. Yes, he comes from a powerful family but he does have the guts to call out what is right and what is wrong. In case you haven't noticed; Jossy is not a Holland basher; however, he has always kept the Dutch Elitists on the island in check. This is not the first time.

Posted by: Blackie Lawless | July 24, 2005 01:55 PM

Anna-- not to get off topic but Jossy does NOT own one third of the island. His main source of income is his newspaper and he also has a stake in the family business. He does have a couple of brothers, one in particular, who have some serious wealth. Jossy was always the outsider in the Mansur family going all the way back to the seventies. As a matter of fact, he was considered the poor one but he proved himself and made it on his own with his newsaper Diario. He was on the board of directors of Interbank during the 1980's but that bank has since been sold. I can't speak for other members of his family but Jossy has nothing to do with organized crime, but he is quick to point out organized crime figures and drug runners in his editorials. He has enemies. The motto of his newspaper is that the truth has never harmed anyone.

Posted by: Blackie Lawless | July 24, 2005 02:58 PM

granny the idea that Joran said she was buried on the beach is coming from Jossy Mansur.

Posted by: hardyandtiny | July 24, 2005 10:16 AM

When did ALE finally dig up the beach?  Years?

granny the idea that Joran said she was buried on the beach is coming from Jossy Mansur.

Umm not only him but the f.bi.and its on the transcripts..Everything you read was true..He was supposed to lead them to where the body was...But PVDS stepped in and everything changed..

Posted by: ******* | July 24, 2005 10:39 AM

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #129 on: November 21, 2008, 10:04:49 PM »

2NJ that page fulla hooey is SO bad it has Beth at the school with posters when that was Jug and his friends. Beth at that time was at the polis station viewing the security video that Paul was busy at ISA lying to say the video films were broken, that's why Joran wasn't seen on them.

No I'm not joking one bit.

OK Wreck - me and the cesspool.  Don't know if you recall Blacklable, the kids called him Blackie, he'd stay up nights chatting at RWV even after he went over to Curacao, gave me the cesspool idea. And it's not a bad one, overall. What cesspool was to me though is more an icon, about all the places Aruba refused to search and would not allow to be searched.

Brains searching out patterns - it sure didn't take me long to figure out I could read Papiamento

I didn't mean to imply you were joking....I understood all of it....the last sentence in your post was the clincher.  Sorry, I've had to be away for a while.

Be glad it wasn't a missing rhinocerous, a dinner plate, blue beads and seven orange bicycles.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #130 on: November 21, 2008, 10:06:24 PM »

I think it was confirmed that Cheney's plane was only on Aruba and not the Vice President himself.  Why do I even bother...no one is listening to me anyway? Rolling Eyes
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #131 on: November 21, 2008, 10:09:07 PM »

I think it was confirmed that Cheney's plane was only on Aruba and not the Vice President himself.  Why do I even bother...no one is listening to me anyway? Rolling Eyes
Got you covered!! 

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #132 on: November 21, 2008, 10:09:09 PM »

Correction from previous post at last thread: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4153.920

I have a question...are you saying that John Silvetti was involved in a cover up of the evidence contained within the cage that was located at the bottom of the ocean and that others of which I won't name at this time was part of this cover up? 

I can't tell if you are asking me or Kermit.....but, as for me that is exactly
what I think.  I think at least a part of Natalee was in that cage.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #133 on: November 21, 2008, 10:10:02 PM »

You need to find Klaas' "beating a dead horse cartoon".
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #134 on: November 21, 2008, 10:10:37 PM »

sorry, Lala's, hard to type while Im getting  my butt kicked.....

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #135 on: November 21, 2008, 10:11:14 PM »

Hey, I read Magnolia's post at the end of the last thread. Kermit came on this thread and made the coment that she almost has it right. What do all of you think?

Speculation without proof is still speculation.  I am waiting for the proof. Sorry...that's how I am...only Shango gets my attention without proof. 
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #136 on: November 21, 2008, 10:11:41 PM »

sorry, Lala's, hard to type while Im getting  my butt kicked.....

I understand.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #137 on: November 21, 2008, 10:12:14 PM »

You need to find Klaas' "beating a dead horse cartoon".

I am about to stop beating that horse, because it does no good. LOL 
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #138 on: November 21, 2008, 10:15:28 PM »

Really tryin to grasp this cover-up thing in the ocean??I may be slow.LOL

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #139 on: November 21, 2008, 10:16:03 PM »

Well, I meant Kermit..but you honestly think that John Silvetti was part of some scheme to cover up the contents of the cage?   John Silvetti?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.