May 28, 2024, 09:45:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #777 11/21/08 thru 11/23/08  (Read 231789 times)
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #160 on: November 21, 2008, 10:30:29 PM »

Can I ask this question? What if it was Natalee and the coverup was to get her to the US FBI. When Robin posted those pictures, that's when it came out in the open. Well, could this be the case and why no one will tell what the FBI did test?
Poochy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #161 on: November 21, 2008, 10:31:01 PM »

The Fish Trap

Caps explained the fish trap to us one night.  It is a large commercial size.  He referred to it as a "post office" and it stayed there in that spot.  Drug dealers from Colombia brought heroine and cocaine to the fish trap and deposited it.  Aruban dealers then picked up the drugs and moved them to Holland.  In return, the dealers in Holland sent ecstacy back to Aruba.  The ecstacy was put in the "post office" where it was then picked up by the Colombians.
Really, how do you know that???

Caps explained the cage to us many times.  It's over in Shango.  His most recent post about the heroine and ecstacy in the cage was in the thread before the one we just finished.  It's in the last 5 or 6 pages.  According to Caps there was a large drug transfer going down at the same time that Natalee met her demise.  Some of the group at the Matty Apts. were also involved in a drug transfer that same night.

About the alleged drug transfer going on that night...

- Wasn't Steve Croes sleeping in a boat just outside the H.I. the night Nat went missing (Tattoo shuttle boat)? What is he, some sort of cage monitor?

- Didn't H.I. security guards mention two guys walking on the beach and that they were never seen again?

- Didn't H.I. security guards say that some MBers were swimming in the ocean outside the H.I. until the early morning hours?

- Weren't there fishermen who said they saw nobody on the beach at all that night?

- Wasn't there a fisherman who said he saw a man carry a woman into the ocean that night?

- Wasn't there a rumour in the very beginning that a boat was missinng? 

What else happened in the beach/water that we have read about? (That's all I can recall).

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #162 on: November 21, 2008, 10:31:25 PM »

Let me get this straight....John Silvetti and the crew of the Perisitence were involved in a cover up of magnitude proportions concerning the contents of the cage?  Silvetti was working in cooperation with Mos and ALE to make this happen because it really was Natalee in the cage?   

This is actually what some of you believe?

NOT ME.  I don't for one minute believe that...

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #163 on: November 21, 2008, 10:33:25 PM »

John Silvetti.....I think that they had no idea that they would
find Natalee.  That was not the real mission.  There was nothing
to do but cover it up because of the govts' involvement.
As you said it is all just speculation on my part.
I am almost sure that unless Cheney is on the plane, they
have to use another call sign.
Who said they used the call letters "Air force 2"??? They did not. They used the same plane as "Air Force 2" -- but if the Vice- president is not on board - it is not called "Air force 2" by Traffic Controllers.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #164 on: November 21, 2008, 10:33:42 PM »

The fish cage was used for drug transfers.

They must be old school drug smugglers.Up here in the Northwest,as well as British Columbia the BIG Marijuana growers take there shipment's of Marijuana out deep into the waters of the puget sound,as well as the pacific.They drop their shipments down with a GPS,as well as timed Air-balloons to surface at the appropriate times for pick-up.Just sayin......

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #165 on: November 21, 2008, 10:34:17 PM »

whiskeygirl:
The comment she made about the videoclip

What videoclip?  Do we know?
Maybe the ARU-BAY videos???  Wouldn't that be cool?

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #166 on: November 21, 2008, 10:36:39 PM »

Can I ask this question? What if it was Natalee and the coverup was to get her to the US FBI. When Robin posted those pictures, that's when it came out in the open. Well, could this be the case and why no one will tell what the FBI did test?

The FBI testing results were sent to MOS and he said that they tested the fabric, and it did not match her "blouse"  if the fabric was denim, and i believe it was, was it tested against the denim skirt she was wearing? No response (nor testing?) regarding the skirt at all.  I think that is what OE was saying since the results were  shared.   he said what MOS said was truthful, but there were lots of buts there in my opinion.....What the Aruba authority's asked to be tested were the fabric against the blouse, no match. they did not ask for the skirt to be tested.  MOO

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #167 on: November 21, 2008, 10:36:55 PM »

Who said they used the call letters "Air force 2"??? They did not. They used the same plane as "Air Force 2" -- but if the Vice- president is not on board - it is not called "Air force 2" by Traffic Controllers.

Dead horse...baby...dead horse!
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #168 on: November 21, 2008, 10:37:33 PM »

They must be old school drug smugglers.Up here in the Northwest,as well as British Columbia the BIG Marijuana growers take there shipment's of Marijuana out deep into the waters of the puget sound,as well as the pacific.They drop their shipments down with a GPS,as well as timed Air-balloons to surface at the appropriate times for pick-up.Just sayin......

But if people of importance on the island are involved and government officals turn a blind eye, Aruban drug dealers don't have to be as creative as they are in the US.  "The bird left the wire" and the radar was turned off so the transaction would not be recorded by radar.  Aruba is noted for drug smuggling.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #169 on: November 21, 2008, 10:38:01 PM »

The FBI testing results were sent to MOS and he said that they tested the fabric, and it did not match her "blouse"  if the fabric was denim, and i believe it was, was it tested against the denim skirt she was wearing? No response (nor testing?) regarding the skirt at all.  I think that is what OE was saying since the results were  shared.   he said what MOS said was truthful, but there were lots of buts there in my opinion.....What the Aruba authority's asked to be tested were the fabric against the blouse, no match. they did not ask for the skirt to be tested.  MOO

Please tell me how you test the demin in relation to Natalee's skirt if there is no skirt to test?
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #170 on: November 21, 2008, 10:38:11 PM »

I used it in a earlier post.Believe i read it in a Diario article.Please correct me if i'm wrong!

http://www.news.diario-aruba.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1267&Itemid=30

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #171 on: November 21, 2008, 10:39:02 PM »

That does not make any sense.  The skirt was denim, the blouse was not denim, but a more sheer material.   
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #172 on: November 21, 2008, 10:39:21 PM »

But remember, Kyle will NOT comment on the other things that the FBI has tested and what was in the ziplocks? Hmmmmmm!
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #173 on: November 21, 2008, 10:39:36 PM »

Good Questions.....I like the way You think Cajun Miracle!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #174 on: November 21, 2008, 10:40:21 PM »

I lived in Seattle for a while - up on the plateau.  I wouldn't go into that cold Puget Sound for any reason.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #175 on: November 21, 2008, 10:41:03 PM »

The announced to the world they were looking for Natalee and yet they were surprised to find her????  No real mission???  I am absolutely astounded at some of these comments...not yours in particular...just some of them. 

mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #176 on: November 21, 2008, 10:41:20 PM »

Don't know this but I wonder if you can obtain DNA from material that had been in the water?
kpg
Scared Monkey

« Reply #177 on: November 21, 2008, 10:41:37 PM »

Thank you  and Lalas for bringing the conversation back to reality.

The key word is denim.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #178 on: November 21, 2008, 10:42:26 PM »

Please tell me how you test the demin in relation to Natalee's skirt if there is no skirt to test?
where did they get the blouse fabric to test? same thing.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #179 on: November 21, 2008, 10:44:10 PM »

I lived in Seattle for a while - up on the plateau.  I wouldn't go into that cold Puget Sound for any reason.

Up towards the San Juan islands and a little more North.Some great scuba diving from what i hear.Plateau.meaning "Issaquah"???

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.