May 23, 2024, 02:50:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #777 11/21/08 thru 11/23/08  (Read 231301 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #180 on: November 21, 2008, 10:44:15 PM »

Can I ask this question? What if it was Natalee and the coverup was to get her to the US FBI. When Robin posted those pictures, that's when it came out in the open. Well, could this be the case and why no one will tell what the FBI did test?

The FBI testing results were sent to MOS and he said that they tested the fabric, and it did not match her "blouse"  if the fabric was denim, and i believe it was, was it tested against the denim skirt she was wearing? No response (nor testing?) regarding the skirt at all.  I think that is what OE was saying since the results were  shared.   he said what MOS said was truthful, but there were lots of buts there in my opinion.....What the Aruba authority's asked to be tested were the fabric against the blouse, no match. they did not ask for the skirt to be tested.  MOO

But remember, Kyle will NOT comment on the other things that the FBI has tested and what was in the ziplocks? Hmmmmmm!

Kyle did not reveal the ziplocks story that was Private Eye that did that.  So you think Kyle was in on this cover up too with Silvetti?
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #181 on: November 21, 2008, 10:45:11 PM »

Can I ask this question? What if it was Natalee and the coverup was to get her to the US FBI. When Robin posted those pictures, that's when it came out in the open. Well, could this be the case and why no one will tell what the FBI did test?
Good Questions.....I like the way You think Cajun Miracle!

It's been almost 1 year and we still haven't heard what was tested or the outcome of the testing. (Besides the denim) Even Kyle said this week, that he would not comment. Are they waiting to catch more people before commenting?
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #182 on: November 21, 2008, 10:46:16 PM »

The FBI testing results were sent to MOS and he said that they tested the fabric, and it did not match her "blouse"  if the fabric was denim, and i believe it was, was it tested against the denim skirt she was wearing? No response (nor testing?) regarding the skirt at all.  I think that is what OE was saying since the results were  shared.   he said what MOS said was truthful, but there were lots of buts there in my opinion.....What the Aruba authority's asked to be tested were the fabric against the blouse, no match. they did not ask for the skirt to be tested.  MOO

But remember, Kyle will NOT comment on the other things that the FBI has tested and what was in the ziplocks? Hmmmmmm!

Kyle did not reveal the ziplocks story that was Private Eye that did that.  So you think Kyle was in on this cover up too with Silvetti?

No Kyle would not lie. mho
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #183 on: November 21, 2008, 10:46:24 PM »

I don't, I think he was sent ashore in order to make a few nonchalant adjustments
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #184 on: November 21, 2008, 10:46:29 PM »

The fish cage was used for drug transfers.

They must be old school drug smugglers.Up here in the Northwest,as well as British Columbia the BIG Marijuana growers take there shipment's of Marijuana out deep into the waters of the puget sound,as well as the pacific.They drop their shipments down with a GPS,as well as timed Air-balloons to surface at the appropriate times for pick-up.Just sayin......

I lived in Seattle for a while - up on the plateau.  I wouldn't go into that cold Puget Sound for any reason.

Up towards the San Juan islands and a little more North.Some great scuba diving from what i hear.Plateau.meaning "Issaquah"???

Heritage Hills which is a little closer to Redmond.  It was next to Sahalee.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #185 on: November 21, 2008, 10:49:09 PM »

No Kyle would not lie. mho

Kyle is not the person that let the ziplock story slip out...it was Private Eye.  Kyle never said anything other than he would discuss it off the forum with Private Eye.  We were not privy to the rest of the story.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #186 on: November 21, 2008, 10:49:32 PM »

Why would PI bring up zip locks? 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #187 on: November 21, 2008, 10:49:37 PM »

They must be old school drug smugglers.Up here in the Northwest,as well as British Columbia the BIG Marijuana growers take there shipment's of Marijuana out deep into the waters of the puget sound,as well as the pacific.They drop their shipments down with a GPS,as well as timed Air-balloons to surface at the appropriate times for pick-up.Just sayin......

I lived in Seattle for a while - up on the plateau.  I wouldn't go into that cold Puget Sound for any reason.

Up towards the San Juan islands and a little more North.Some great scuba diving from what i hear.Plateau.meaning "Issaquah"???

Lake sammamish area!Beautiful area.Back to Justice for Natalee.Pleasure to meet you SS.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #188 on: November 21, 2008, 10:51:14 PM »

John Silvetti.....I think that they had no idea that they would
find Natalee.  That was not the real mission.  There was nothing
to do but cover it up because of the govts' involvement.
As you said it is all just speculation on my part.
I am almost sure that unless Cheney is on the plane, they
have to use another call sign.
Who said they used the call letters "Air force 2"??? They did not. They used the same plane as "Air Force 2" -- but if the Vice- president is not on board - it is not called "Air force 2" by Traffic Controllers.

I used it in a earlier post.Believe i read it in a Diario article.Please correct me if i'm wrong!

http://www.news.diario-aruba.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1267&Itemid=30
Quite simply, the Aruban paper was wrong. They ASSUMED it was "Air Force 2" because it was the the same plane as "Air Force 2". Same plane -- just not the VP on board.

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #189 on: November 21, 2008, 10:51:26 PM »

Good Questions.....I like the way You think Cajun Miracle!

It's been almost 1 year and we still haven't heard what was tested or the outcome of the testing. (Besides the denim) Even Kyle said this week, that he would not comment. Are they waiting to catch more people before commenting?

So they tested the DENIUM to see if it matched her blouse that was not made of denium.   Kyles comment was MOS was accurate in that the FBI testing did not match the blouse, and I believe a like blouse was provided by Beth.  I am not stating this the way my mind see's it.  Kyle is not involved in the cover up at all. IMO

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #190 on: November 21, 2008, 10:51:34 PM »

Please tell me how you test the demin in relation to Natalee's skirt if there is no skirt to test?
where did they get the blouse fabric to test? same thing.

Beth went and bought identical shirt and skirt right after
Natalee's disappearence and turned those items over to
the  FBI to use for future testing.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #191 on: November 21, 2008, 10:52:19 PM »

Lala's, how would you interpret the lover frog's post at http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4153.580  Reply 594?
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #192 on: November 21, 2008, 10:53:34 PM »

OK This is just my opinion. After Tim left so suddenly and the Peter tapes were shown, Beth seemed more at peace. That is another reason that I think that something of Natalee's was found and tested. Why these results have never been reported, I have no idea since it has been almost 1 year. I still feel that the skull was brought back to the US and tested, so that Aruba wouldn't have control over it.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #193 on: November 21, 2008, 10:54:10 PM »

Please tell me how you test the demin in relation to Natalee's skirt if there is no skirt to test?

correct, but the results only are for the match to the blouse!!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #194 on: November 21, 2008, 10:54:17 PM »

John Silvetti.....I think that they had no idea that they would
find Natalee.  That was not the real mission.  There was nothing
to do but cover it up because of the govts' involvement.
As you said it is all just speculation on my part.
I am almost sure that unless Cheney is on the plane, they
have to use another call sign.
Who said they used the call letters "Air force 2"??? They did not. They used the same plane as "Air Force 2" -- but if the Vice- president is not on board - it is not called "Air force 2" by Traffic Controllers.

I used it in a earlier post.Believe i read it in a Diario article.Please correct me if i'm wrong!

http://www.news.diario-aruba.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1267&Itemid=30
Quite simply, the Aruban paper was wrong. They ASSUMED it was "Air Force 2" because it was the the same plane as "Air Force 2". Same plane -- just not the VP on board.

Thanx for the clarification.Wasn't tryin to insinuate Cheney was on that plane!Was also clarifying that Cheney can't deal with his halliburton stuff while his tenure as VP is still going...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #195 on: November 21, 2008, 10:54:56 PM »

Lake sammamish area!Beautiful area.Back to Justice for Natalee.Pleasure to meet you SS.

Thanks!  I'm on the opposite coast now. 
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #196 on: November 21, 2008, 10:55:07 PM »

Why would PI bring up zip locks? 

Excellent question!

Goodnight monkeys.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #197 on: November 21, 2008, 10:55:28 PM »

Kermit has given us all clues to investigate.  I don't believe that Kermit would lead us down this road if there is nothing to it.  I don't know John Silvetti personally, and I don't know his heart.  I do know that he is human.  I have considered him and well as all of the other Crew of the Persistence "Heroes" just like everyone else.  It has been awful to realize that any of them could have assisted in covering up what was actually found.  IMO OE even has some questions about what was going on during the final days regarding the cage.  I'd heard about a disagreement among some on the boat long before this recent discussion, didn't think much about it as they were all probably exhausted...thought about it a lot lately.  Do I think that Kermit may be right?  Yes, I do; and I want the facts.  JMO

For Natalee, that's what it's about.  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #198 on: November 21, 2008, 10:55:34 PM »

Greta has info. coming up NOW about Urine.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #199 on: November 21, 2008, 10:56:45 PM »

correct, but the results only are for the match to the blouse!!

I should have said the only results released were for a match to the blouse  ..as released by MOS. Kyle agreed those released statements were correct, but no other test results were released, nor noted. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.