April 20, 2024, 09:15:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #777 11/21/08 thru 11/23/08  (Read 228766 times)
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #240 on: November 21, 2008, 11:32:42 PM »

Are there trawlers in Aruba?  Any shrimping going on there.  Lobster hunting or whatever you call in.  I was thinking these boats have a huge hole in the middle they fill up with ice to keep the catch fresh.  NH's body may have been stored there or the pieces of her body.  Boy, I hope this did not happen.  I really hope she is in one piece somewhere and the family will have a whole body to bury.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #241 on: November 21, 2008, 11:34:36 PM »

I like the ways you all think.. 
Never be worried about going out on a limb to posting how you feel. After 3.6 years or more you are all very educated on the subject matter. You have to have some hair on your chest to be here this long.
I post my research and defend myself to the death. I have no fear because I know what I post is the truth as I have researched it myself and understand it.
God Bless Beth and Dave Holloway and may all your hard work effort in reading, research and educated opinions help to keep the story alive by asking quality questions and ultimately help to bring a final and truthful answer to the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.
We want the truth !! We want Justice for Natalee !! We will not stop until we have it !

God I love the Good fight..

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #242 on: November 21, 2008, 11:35:12 PM »

Did you ever condider that Blonde's plactic bag photos
were acutally what they seemed and were waiting there
to be picked up and be put into the fish trap?

Yep, I've had the exact same thought.  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #243 on: November 21, 2008, 11:36:16 PM »

All I am going to say is that I have looked at some of the information & I believe that the American's did as they are intelligent enough to do.  We American's have some heroes.

I appreciate the lover frog's input for without it I wouldn't have looked around as much as I did & now my soul is a bit more restful for I don't think the Aruban's were successful at all, quite the contrary & ************************* in your hat LieRuba & disgraces to the professions that are shipped from the Netherlands, American's are not all traitor's & are not stupid even though they can be polite.

I think that there are American traitor's, they came on scene very early on in 2005 & the Dutch have traitor's as well who so willingly covered up this travesty & constantly participated in completely false propaganda & misdirection of every sort right down to dealing face to face with the family of Natalee.  My fervent prayer is that it all comes home to roust & they are all revealed for just what they are; greedy soul less creatures that have no values & loyalty to nothing but money.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #244 on: November 21, 2008, 11:36:43 PM »

Ok, playlike this huge, heavy trap that had been in the ocean was used as a drop off for drugs, then the boys killed Nat, how in the hooty hell did they get her in the trap, how do they put drugs in the trap for a drop???? 
Natalee was NOT put in the trap by "the boys." She was put there by a "bigger boat" days/weeks later.

I will repost my theory from February '08 again:

Quote from: wreck on Today at 03:20:36 PM
I'm going to dig a bigger hole for myself as I think few are following what I'm saying.
1) The Persistence in all likelihood has found Natalee in the trap.
2) They really did not want to expose this just yet. Why? Because they still need to "prove"
the "whys" and "hows". They have a better chance of accomplishing this if the actual "perps"
aren't "clued in."
3) Why the "Dateline" irregularities? Because "Dateline" was already on board and they had to
 keep up "appearances" so they could continue with their "plan."
4) The posting of the pics on the internet put a severe cramp in their plans.
5) Why is trap so big? Because the body disposal did not happen that night as in Joran's story.
 Her body was put there at least a few days later by a bigger boat involving a larger cover-up.
This why they did not reveal their "finding" yet. They want to find out who has that bigger boat.

Once again -- my opinion.

We have waited 3 years -- hold on -- we're almost there!

~~~~~~ (Ocean Explorer:
I also pray that you are right!  Wreck, I like the way you think. 
Wreck, then what are your thoughts on Mos's press release about the FBI results?

Don't know - don't care what Mos says or does. I trusted him up until Thanksgiving time. Never again.

trainwreck .gif = 

Thanx for bringing this back to my attention.Any threads on the bigger boats that could have carried this cage out there.Sure there are many boats going back and forth to other surrounding countries...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #245 on: November 21, 2008, 11:37:02 PM »

Goodnight all.  I hope you have this solved by morning.  I am sleepy.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #246 on: November 21, 2008, 11:39:14 PM »

Im going too, my eyes are burning like xenon in the night.....

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #247 on: November 21, 2008, 11:42:40 PM »

All I am going to say is that I have looked at some of the information & I believe that the American's did as they are intelligent enough to do.  We American's have some heroes.

I appreciate the lover frog's input for without it I wouldn't have looked around as much as I did & now my soul is a bit more restful for I don't think the Aruban's were successful at all, quite the contrary & ************************* in your hat LieRuba & disgraces to the professions that are shipped from the Netherlands, American's are not all traitor's & are not stupid even though they can be polite.

I think that there are American traitor's, they came on scene very early on in 2005 & the Dutch have traitor's as well who so willingly covered up this travesty & constantly participated in completely false propaganda & misdirection of every sort right down to dealing face to face with the family of Natalee.  My fervent prayer is that it all comes home to roust & they are all revealed for just what they are; greedy soul less creatures that have no values & loyalty to nothing but money.

So, do you also think that the coverup was really that they DID bring some of her home? Then they are heros but can't tell anyone.
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #248 on: November 21, 2008, 11:42:58 PM »

Ok Im going to say this one time and I will be done.  There is someone very close to my family who knows John Silvetti and knew him way before Natalee went missing.  This man is a class act.  He went into this to find Natalee and help her family.  He is in NO way a part of a coverup! It is an insult to this man to even suggest that he is a part of a cover up.  You who beliive this should be ashamed.   You all can choose to believe what you want and you can choose to blindly follow anyone you want but it does not change the FACTS.  I am just sorry that people choose to follow someone who does not even know this man and who in my opinion says things to draw attention to himself.  Sadly theer have been way too many people who have claimed to know stuff who don't have a clue!

Casa, I do not know John Silvetti.  He may be a saint.  I am not ashamed of looking for clues to solve this case.  I do apologize if I have offended, because posting negative comments about anyone on the internet is offensive.  I think we are grasping at any clues or information that we can to try to find the answers we need.  I did research Silvetti and Schaefer.  I will say that my suspicions lean more toward Schaefer.  He does have connections in the NL that make me go hmmm. 

If you can, please answer this question, did Silvetti attend a Mansur wedding?  Does he have a connection to Jossy?    IIRC, Caps was talking about Silvetti as related to the pond search.  He said that he had spoke with John regarding when the search would be performed.  Now, I don't know who CAPS is but how does he know John Silvetti?  It appears that John had connections to Aruba prior to Natalee's search.

Agan, I am not trying to upset you.  Please do not take offense.
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #249 on: November 21, 2008, 11:43:23 PM »

Ok Im going to say this one time and I will be done.  There is someone very close to my family who knows John Silvetti and knew him way before Natalee went missing.  This man is a class act.  He went into this to find Natalee and help her family.  He is in NO way a part of a coverup! It is an insult to this man to even suggest that he is a part of a cover up.  You who beliive this should be ashamed.   You all can choose to believe what you want and you can choose to blindly follow anyone you want but it does not change the FACTS.  I am just sorry that people choose to follow someone who does not even know this man and who in my opinion says things to draw attention to himself.  Sadly theer have been way too many people who have claimed to know stuff who don't have a clue!
Casa, I agree with you 100%.  What was John going to get anyhow if he did find Natalee?  Alot less then what he actually put into the search.  I believe in Kyle also.  If he says you can't do that kind of scanning with "that" boat, then who knows better then him?  He does that for a living.  It is totally ungrateful to even think someone would go over there for the sake of themselves.  It's dangerous to begin with.  Trust me, been there, done that.  I have been watching this for days, I am sorry, I had to pop in.

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #250 on: November 21, 2008, 11:44:02 PM »

I like the ways you all think.. 
Never be worried about going out on a limb to posting how you feel. After 3.6 years or more you are all very educated on the subject matter. You have to have some hair on your chest to be here this long.
I post my research and defend myself to the death. I have no fear because I know what I post is the truth as I have researched it myself and understand it.
God Bless Beth and Dave Holloway and may all your hard work effort in reading, research and educated opinions help to keep the story alive by asking quality questions and ultimately help to bring a final and truthful answer to the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.
We want the truth !! We want Justice for Natalee !! We will not stop until we have it !

God I love the Good fight..

Thanks Edward. I do believe that she will have justice.
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #251 on: November 21, 2008, 11:45:14 PM »

EXACTLY  Joran said he put her in the mangroves,......well thats exactly where the basin i,  right at the mangroves.

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #252 on: November 21, 2008, 11:46:46 PM »

Ok, playlike this huge, heavy trap that had been in the ocean was used as a drop off for drugs, then the boys killed Nat, how in the hooty hell did they get her in the trap, how do they put drugs in the trap for a drop???? 

JMO....the drug dealers were at the filming at the Matty apts.
They put her in when they dropped the drugs.
I wonder how they do it too.  Somebody must dive.
And they would need a boat with a boom (think JAWS Hahahahah)

Or a hoist.  I don't think you can dive 90feet without tanks.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Poochy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #253 on: November 21, 2008, 11:48:27 PM »

A fisherman said he saw a man 'carry something' into the water.
Sander Gottenbos said he invited Joran on his boat.

Yes, I would consider Blonde's plastic bag contents being dropped off into the fish trap.

Especially with Steve Croes all alone on a boat in the middle of the water, just outside the H.I. that night.
Poochy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #254 on: November 21, 2008, 11:50:45 PM »

A fisherman said he saw a man 'carry something' into the water.
Sander Gottenbos said he invited Joran on his boat.

Yes, I would consider Blonde's plastic bag contents being dropped off into the fish trap.

Especially with Steve Croes all alone on a boat in the middle of the water, just outside the H.I. that night.

Forgot to mention that Sander reported his own cell phone missing that day at school.

(as in Joran's comment to Kalpoes "If the find the girl they will see the sh*t"... so the sh*t is the missing sneaker, the lost cell phone... yada yada yada...)

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #255 on: November 21, 2008, 11:51:14 PM »

From what we have been told, Natalee could not have been put in the commercial size fish trap and then taken out to sea.  It was too big and the trap in question had been there before Natalee arrived on Aruba.  It was a drug post office for the Colombian and Aruban drug dealers to deposit their drugs.  If nothing else, the commercial fish cage and the size sure do blow away the theory that a fish trap was stolen from the fisherman's huts.  The fish trap that disappeared from the huts was small.  According to the dimensions that were given by Dr, Hodge, the fishtrap from the huts would have been about the size of a queen size bed.  Caps told us that a crane would be necessary to lift the commercial trap in the photographs.  I don't think Urine and his friends put that cage in the ocean.
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #256 on: November 21, 2008, 11:52:27 PM »

She was put in the cage at the same time as the scheduled drug drop, probably a few days later. jmo

Hey, for SW Louisiana it sure is cold tonight--37 already. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #257 on: November 21, 2008, 11:53:06 PM »

Casa, I do not know John Silvetti.  He may be a saint.  I am not ashamed of looking for clues to solve this case.  I do apologize if I have offended, because posting negative comments about anyone on the internet is offensive.  I think we are grasping at any clues or information that we can to try to find the answers we need.  I did research Silvetti and Schaefer.  I will say that my suspicions lean more toward Schaefer.  He does have connections in the NL that make me go hmmm. 

If you can, please answer this question, did Silvetti attend a Mansur wedding?  Does he have a connection to Jossy?    IIRC, Caps was talking about Silvetti as related to the pond search.  He said that he had spoke with John regarding when the search would be performed.  Now, I don't know who CAPS is but how does he know John Silvetti?  It appears that John had connections to Aruba prior to Natalee's search.

I have no information that Silvetti attended a Mansur wedding.  I have no information that he has a connection to Jossy. Actually I don't think that Caps knew John Silvetti and I don't think that Silvetti had any connections to Aruba before the search.  This is my opinon:  People cannot accept that the crab trap was in no way connected to Natalee and want someone to blame.  People were seeing all kinds of things in that trap that just were not there.  Believe me I want this case solved badly but seeing things and saying that people are covering up will not solve this.
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #258 on: November 21, 2008, 11:53:44 PM »

CAPS knows Silvetti from me  Silvetti did do the pond and then they wouldnt let him back in after all the maps were made of the pond.  About Jossy, i know nothing about that.  I was the one who told CAPS to go to the ship and wait for John.  And I do know who CAPS is.  This boat that may have taken the trap away, if anything was the Gottenbos boat.  I too feel that they have what they needed to bring home, and thats why we hear nothing.  

casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #259 on: November 21, 2008, 11:55:57 PM »

Casa, I agree with you 100%.  What was John going to get anyhow if he did find Natalee?  Alot less then what he actually put into the search.  I believe in Kyle also.  If he says you can't do that kind of scanning with "that" boat, then who knows better then him?  He does that for a living.  It is totally ungrateful to even think someone would go over there for the sake of themselves.  It's dangerous to begin with.  Trust me, been there, done that.  I have been watching this for days, I am sorry, I had to pop in.

Thank you Hotshot. Silvetti had nothing to gain by participating in a coverup.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.