May 28, 2024, 07:57:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #777 11/21/08 thru 11/23/08  (Read 231779 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #260 on: November 21, 2008, 11:57:16 PM »

Ok Im going to say this one time and I will be done.  There is someone very close to my family who knows John Silvetti and knew him way before Natalee went missing.  This man is a class act.  He went into this to find Natalee and help her family.  He is in NO way a part of a coverup! It is an insult to this man to even suggest that he is a part of a cover up.  You who beliive this should be ashamed.   You all can choose to believe what you want and you can choose to blindly follow anyone you want but it does not change the FACTS.  I am just sorry that people choose to follow someone who does not even know this man and who in my opinion says things to draw attention to himself.  Sadly theer have been way too many people who have claimed to know stuff who don't have a clue!
Casa, I agree with you 100%.  What was John going to get anyhow if he did find Natalee?  Alot less then what he actually put into the search.  I believe in Kyle also.  If he says you can't do that kind of scanning with "that" boat, then who knows better then him?  He does that for a living.  It is totally ungrateful to even think someone would go over there for the sake of themselves.  It's dangerous to begin with.  Trust me, been there, done that.  I have been watching this for days, I am sorry, I had to pop in.
I'm seriously not trying to denigrate anyone  -- because I am only speculating on facts that I know to be true. The Persistence may not have been exploring for oil -- BUT they MAY have been mapping the ocean floor for a possible "pipeline". They may have been doing this in ADDITION to looking for Natalee or perhaps used this data "after-the-fact". Also, they may have been asked to keep their findings "secret" (see my post from February '08 above). Kermit seems to think there is something sinister -- I just don't know. I would hate to think that. All that said, I truly think Kermit is someone who we can trust.  ( Does ANYONE here know who he really is????)

cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #261 on: November 21, 2008, 11:57:21 PM »

Ok Im going to say this one time and I will be done.  There is someone very close to my family who knows John Silvetti and knew him way before Natalee went missing.  This man is a class act.  He went into this to find Natalee and help her family.  He is in NO way a part of a coverup! It is an insult to this man to even suggest that he is a part of a cover up.  You who beliive this should be ashamed.   You all can choose to believe what you want and you can choose to blindly follow anyone you want but it does not change the FACTS.  I am just sorry that people choose to follow someone who does not even know this man and who in my opinion says things to draw attention to himself.  Sadly theer have been way too many people who have claimed to know stuff who don't have a clue!

Casa, I do not know John Silvetti.  He may be a saint.  I am not ashamed of looking for clues to solve this case.  I do apologize if I have offended, because posting negative comments about anyone on the internet is offensive.  I think we are grasping at any clues or information that we can to try to find the answers we need.  I did research Silvetti and Schaefer.  I will say that my suspicions lean more toward Schaefer.  He does have connections in the NL that make me go hmmm. 

If you can, please answer this question, did Silvetti attend a Mansur wedding?  Does he have a connection to Jossy?    IIRC, Caps was talking about Silvetti as related to the pond search.  He said that he had spoke with John regarding when the search would be performed.  Now, I don't know who CAPS is but how does he know John Silvetti?  It appears that John had connections to Aruba prior to Natalee's search.

Agan, I am not trying to upset you.  Please do not take offense.

CAPS knows Silvetti from me  Silvetti did do the pond and then they wouldnt let him back in after all the maps were made of the pond.  About Jossy, i know nothing about that.  I was the one who told CAPS to go to the ship and wait for John.  And I do know who CAPS is.  This boat that may have taken the trap away, if anything was the Gottenbos boat.  I too feel that they have what they needed to bring home, and thats why we hear nothing.  

Thanks Hotshot. I also think that they brought home what they needed.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #262 on: November 21, 2008, 11:58:39 PM »

Casa, I do not know John Silvetti.  He may be a saint.  I am not ashamed of looking for clues to solve this case.  I do apologize if I have offended, because posting negative comments about anyone on the internet is offensive.  I think we are grasping at any clues or information that we can to try to find the answers we need.  I did research Silvetti and Schaefer.  I will say that my suspicions lean more toward Schaefer.  He does have connections in the NL that make me go hmmm. 

If you can, please answer this question, did Silvetti attend a Mansur wedding?  Does he have a connection to Jossy?    IIRC, Caps was talking about Silvetti as related to the pond search.  He said that he had spoke with John regarding when the search would be performed.  Now, I don't know who CAPS is but how does he know John Silvetti?  It appears that John had connections to Aruba prior to Natalee's search.

CAPS knows Silvetti from me  Silvetti did do the pond and then they wouldnt let him back in after all the maps were made of the pond.  About Jossy, i know nothing about that.  I was the one who told CAPS to go to the ship and wait for John.  And I do know who CAPS is.  This boat that may have taken the trap away, if anything was the Gottenbos boat.  I too feel that they have what they needed to bring home, and thats why we hear nothing. 

What do "they" have???

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #263 on: November 22, 2008, 12:01:55 AM »

Anyone want a Cajun poose cafe for a cold night? (It's coffee pushed with booze) 
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #264 on: November 22, 2008, 12:04:26 AM »

What do "they" have???

It's what some of us think was found in the cage and hidden and brought back to the FBI. It's still never been confirmed and Kyle will not comment.
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #265 on: November 22, 2008, 12:04:32 AM »

I have no information that Silvetti attended a Mansur wedding.  I have no information that he has a connection to Jossy. Actually I don't think that Caps knew John Silvetti and I don't think that Silvetti had any connections to Aruba before the search.  This is my opinon:  People cannot accept that the crab trap was in no way connected to Natalee and want someone to blame.  People were seeing all kinds of things in that trap that just were not there.  Believe me I want this case solved badly but seeing things and saying that people are covering up will not solve this.

I promise you I do not want to place blame.........well, I do blame Urine and ALE and Paulaus and Anita and Julia and C Croes and...... well, you get my point!!!   

Thank you for your post.  You were kind to me and did not sling nanners.  I am not and will not slander J Silvetti .... I was just asking questions. 

Nanner peace offering

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #266 on: November 22, 2008, 12:04:55 AM »

I'm going to throw out a thought that is just something that I have considered from time to time.  I don't really believe that those boys put a fish trap on Sander's boat and took it out to sea.  It's just physically too difficult.  What if, someone had screwed a drug dealer and his body was put into the trap as a warning for those who were making the next pickup.  It's just a thought.
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #267 on: November 22, 2008, 12:06:57 AM »

Anyone want a Cajun poose cafe for a cold night? (It's coffee pushed with booze) 

Yes please.    Do you have any Baileys?  Yum

cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #268 on: November 22, 2008, 12:07:08 AM »

I'm going to throw out a thought that is just something that I have considered from time to time.  I don't really believe that those boys put a fish trap on Sander's boat and took it out to sea.  It's just physically too difficult.  What if, someone had screwed a drug dealer and his body was put into the trap as a warning for those who were making the next pickup.  It's just a thought.

That is possible but Kyle still won't comment on all the evidence that FBI has tested, except the denim.
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #269 on: November 22, 2008, 12:07:39 AM »

You are both welcome.  I also think that seeing as the diver, "mansur" did the thumbs down for the camera, and for our sake to let things finish, as they needed to be.  Not all of the people there are crooked.  Some actually do care about finding Natalee.  

We all have our different thoughts, and I am not saying that anyone is right, or wrong here.  We all have oppinions, and if we didn't we wouldn't be normal. Thats what makes this blog great.  We will see when things finally end, that alot of us were right.  Maybe not the whole story line, maybe only bits and pieces.  But we have all contributed to this blog one way or another.  We are all here for a purpose, Thanks to Natalee.  I still stand by the girl.

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #270 on: November 22, 2008, 12:09:04 AM »

Ok, I will throw something else out there then I will go smoke some crack and go to sleep.  They probably do have boats like that that go to Venezula for drug traffic, what if Paulus knew of an upcoming shipment, and that is why he went to the ATM twice to get money for his "package". 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #271 on: November 22, 2008, 12:09:19 AM »

That is possible but Kyle still won't comment on all the evidence that FBI has tested, except the denim.
That is what gives me hope that "FBI knows".

cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #272 on: November 22, 2008, 12:09:20 AM »

Yep, and a goooddd cigar!  How cold is it in your area? It's really cold in mine for such an early time of year. This is usual for Jan. Enjoy your Cajun poose cafe.
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #273 on: November 22, 2008, 12:09:36 AM »

Thanks Hotshot. I also think that they brought home what they needed.

I really like this theory...... so that's my story and I'm sticking to it!!  Thanks Hotshot for the info on CAPS and Silvetti.  I did not know this.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #274 on: November 22, 2008, 12:10:45 AM »

What do "they" have???

It's what some of us think was found in the cage and hidden and brought back to the FBI. It's still never been confirmed and Kyle will not comment.

The hidden part is what's confusing me???At what point would they have been able to conceal what "They" had and get it back to the FBI??

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #275 on: November 22, 2008, 12:11:28 AM »

Ok, I will throw something else out there then I will go smoke some crack and go to sleep.  They probably do have boats like that that go to Venezula for drug traffic, what if Paulus knew of an upcoming shipment, and that is why he went to the ATM twice to get money for his "package". 

Yep, he sure paid someone.
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #276 on: November 22, 2008, 12:12:25 AM »

NO NO NO,  CRACK IS BAD.  CRACK KILLS>>>>> Besides it could have come from Aruba through Venezula.   Smoke dope and go to sleep.   
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #277 on: November 22, 2008, 12:14:29 AM »

What do "they" have???

The hidden part is what's confusing me???At what point would they have been able to conceal what "They" had and get it back to the FBI??

Maybe a secret dive, when no one else was there. This way the important ones couldn't be blamed.
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #278 on: November 22, 2008, 12:14:57 AM »

Yep, and a goooddd cigar!  How cold is it in your area? It's really cold in mine for such an early time of year. This is usual for Jan. Enjoy your Cajun poose cafe.

Colder than a witches ttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttyyyyyyy.  24 degrees and suppose to be 19 degrees tomorrow night.    Definitely Jan weather here too. 

Yes, don't mind if I do, take a cigar too.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #279 on: November 22, 2008, 12:15:58 AM »

You are both welcome.  I also think that seeing as the diver, "mansur" did the thumbs down for the camera, and for our sake to let things finish, as they needed to be.  Not all of the people there are crooked.  Some actually do care about finding Natalee.  

We all have our different thoughts, and I am not saying that anyone is right, or wrong here.  We all have oppinions, and if we didn't we wouldn't be normal. Thats what makes this blog great.  We will see when things finally end, that alot of us were right.  Maybe not the whole story line, maybe only bits and pieces.  But we have all contributed to this blog one way or another.  We are all here for a purpose, Thanks to Natalee.  I still stand by the girl.

Good to see you Hotshot!  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.