May 28, 2024, 01:58:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #777 11/21/08 thru 11/23/08  (Read 231755 times)
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #520 on: November 22, 2008, 08:40:35 PM »

I posted that a few days ago SS/No response from anyone.I'm under the impression that they're are 4 witnesses and not just 2.Correct me if i'm wrong??
Keepthefaith you are not wrong.  Can't go any further then that. Until arrests happen, it can't be talked about.  But you WILL know.

Thanx HotShot! ::MonkeyWink::Will return Monkey's after i go to the Gym and work out my frustrations from my 0-11 Washington Huskies..See ya'll in a few..Keepthefaith!

LOL, when you wrote about your huskies being the worst team in the country, I thought you had a dog sled team!   

mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #521 on: November 22, 2008, 08:42:13 PM »

I posted that a few days ago SS/No response from anyone.I'm under the impression that they're are 4 witnesses and not just 2.Correct me if i'm wrong??
Keepthefaith you are not wrong.  Can't go any further then that. Until arrests happen, it can't be talked about.  But you WILL know.

Thanx HotShot! ::MonkeyWink::Will return Monkey's after i go to the Gym and work out my frustrations from my 0-11 Washington Huskies..See ya'll in a few..Keepthefaith!

LOL, when you wrote about your huskies being the worst team in the country, I thought you had a dog sled team!   

Me too.  I was thinking IDITAROD IN ALASKA!!!!!!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #522 on: November 22, 2008, 08:45:09 PM »

Me too.  I was thinking IDITAROD IN ALASKA!!!!!!

A dog sled team probably would give us more victoryies then Ty Willingham.LOL.I will Keepthefaith that we'll get this turned around in the years to come.Can't wait for more arrests.I just hope all ducks are in a row before the move forward.Although i despise "Ducks".Oregon Ducks.Sorry if there are any Oregonians..Be bak in a few after the Gym.Keep up the work Monkeys....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #523 on: November 22, 2008, 08:46:26 PM »

posted that a few days ago SS/No response from anyone.I'm under the impression that they're are 4 witnesses and not just 2.Correct me if i'm wron??

I'm sorry because I must have missed your post in the craziness.  Yes, it does sound like there are four witnesses now - the pond witness, Celeste, and 2 more according to Mos, himself.  And he's now saying that it's hopeful the case can be solved.

Why did he refuse to see Greta if he's hopeful that the case can be solved?

Mos and Jossy are talking in circles right now.

On a lighter note for a moment.My Huskies now have the honor of being the worst team in the country.Hopefully Greta will peel back a few more layers of the onion so to speak on Monday.Does any other Monkey have ideas of the potential of whom Mos is speaking about in terms of the other Two witnesses,as well as why he believes it will be solved??Hot air from Mos,and or smoke screen??

It's just so hard to tell.  Aruba is so masterful with smoke screens and diversions.  They are diabolical.  On the other hand, perhaps someone has presented something that Mos finally can't refute and he's under pressure to step up to the plate. 

I didn't get the part about the Huskies.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #524 on: November 22, 2008, 08:46:35 PM »

Why is Mos NOW CONFIDENT that the PRDV tape is admissable as evidence, and considers it a confession from Joran.  When PRDV broke the story, MOS said it wasn't helpful because it couldn't be used.

What has changed?

When the tape came out Hans showed it to the judge, who I believe was the ever reappearing Smid, and the judge told him that the tape was of no value because Joran lies a lot. Hans promptly retreated to the beach, buried his head in the sand and this is the first of the tape we've heard since.

All of a sudden the tape is of value? Maybe pressure is being brought to bear on Mos. He damn sure needs some motivation.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #525 on: November 22, 2008, 08:51:51 PM »

It's just so hard to tell.  Aruba is so masterful with smoke screens and diversions.  They are diabolical.  On the other hand, perhaps someone has presented something that Mos finally can't refute and he's under pressure to step up to the plate. 

I didn't get the part about the Huskies.

He was supposedly going to be fired, but now we hear he is retiring back to Holland the first of the year after he decides to close the case, which he has already done once. It will definitely take somebody above Mos' head to get action in the case. He has been doing his best Arlene Schippers imitation (There is no evidence!!!) since the judge crammed Joran's confession tape up his ass.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #526 on: November 22, 2008, 08:53:30 PM »

Didn't we already see this "latest" statement from Mos about 3-4 days ago? This "story" was published the same day Greta told us about this coming Monday's story.

mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #527 on: November 22, 2008, 08:54:46 PM »

Didn't we already see this "latest" statement from Mos about 3-4 days ago? This "story" was published the same day Greta told us about this coming Monday's story.

That is what I thought.  I must have missed something.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #528 on: November 22, 2008, 08:55:26 PM »

Keepthefaith you are not wrong.  Can't go any further then that. Until arrests happen, it can't be talked about.  But you WILL know.

HotShot - what do you know that you aren't saying?  Please fill us in.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #529 on: November 22, 2008, 08:57:30 PM »

January 25  John Silvetti:

After compiling and reviewing the information, the search area was selected by Louis Schaefer and John Silvetti. Upon completion of the sonar runs in this area, 65 ROV dives were performed by Offshore Innovative Solutions (OIS) on targets identified by sonar. Divers from the Aruban Police Diving Division and Underwater Expeditions made several dives and retrieved samples which were delivered for analysis.

If this guy Edwin Papito is the guy in the green shirt in the above picture, then it is so obvious  to me why I can't get an answer from Kyle on his ID

DIRTY HAND REVEALED

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 5:32 pm
The sacrifice is the correct food to appease the gods, arawaks, and cowboys
but the foundations of the house of babylon will shake
even harder if Arawak Dirty Hand is revealed.

EDWIN 'PAPITO' COMEMENCIA - DIRTY HAND

http://64.233.169.132/search?q=cache:sXzHg7jwHvUJ:zoltanzion.blogspot.com/2007/03/dirty-hand-revealed.html+Edwin+Papito&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #530 on: November 22, 2008, 08:58:13 PM »

Yes, I think so, but there are still some missing pieces.
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #531 on: November 22, 2008, 08:59:06 PM »

If I recall correctly, and based on this old Amigo article, the radar in Aruba wasn't 100%.  Also, the Soul Beach Concert ended that night, and I think that may have been a reason to turn it off.  Maybe it was like an annoying car alarm..."a door is ajar"  or a never ending reminder to buckle your seat belt.  

Amigoe
November 2005

"Radar System Not Watertight"

ORANJESTAD — The radar-system that monitors the coastline is not watertight. People still manage to enter Aruba illegally from sea. This was stated by the general commander of Warda nos Costa, Gerold Dompig. His statement challenges the words of Justice-minister Rudy Croes (MEP) who closed a lease contract for the radar equipment last year.

In June, July and August 2004 the radars were put into operation as a test. Vessels were placed out at sea to test the radar’s reach. The results were positive and the lease contract was signed till August 2007. A year later it becomes apparent that the radar’s efficiency is somewhat different in reality compared to the theoretical press presentation of Raytheon. Project coordinator Kelly confirms Dompig’s statement that high waves influence the efficiency of the radar. “The radar works well, but not during all types of weather. Heavy rainfall causes all kinds of spots on the screen, which makes it difficult to discern small boats. But, then again, no radar is full proof.”

Dompig also was on a tv show and went on and on about how the radar worked so well that night--they were able to account for every boat that night.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #532 on: November 22, 2008, 09:02:18 PM »

If I recall correctly, and based on this old Amigo article, the radar in Aruba wasn't 100%.  Also, the Soul Beach Concert ended that night, and I think that may have been a reason to turn it off.  Maybe it was like an annoying car alarm..."a door is ajar"  or a never ending reminder to buckle your seat belt.  

Amigoe
November 2005

"Radar System Not Watertight"

ORANJESTAD — The radar-system that monitors the coastline is not watertight. People still manage to enter Aruba illegally from sea. This was stated by the general commander of Warda nos Costa, Gerold Dompig. His statement challenges the words of Justice-minister Rudy Croes (MEP) who closed a lease contract for the radar equipment last year.

In June, July and August 2004 the radars were put into operation as a test. Vessels were placed out at sea to test the radar’s reach. The results were positive and the lease contract was signed till August 2007. A year later it becomes apparent that the radar’s efficiency is somewhat different in reality compared to the theoretical press presentation of Raytheon. Project coordinator Kelly confirms Dompig’s statement that high waves influence the efficiency of the radar. “The radar works well, but not during all types of weather. Heavy rainfall causes all kinds of spots on the screen, which makes it difficult to discern small boats. But, then again, no radar is full proof.”

Dompig also was on a tv show and went on and on about how the radar worked so well that night--they were able to account for every boat that night.

Cover, cover, cover, lie, lie, lie..................
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #533 on: November 22, 2008, 09:03:19 PM »

After compiling and reviewing the information, the search area was selected by Louis Schaefer and John Silvetti. Upon completion of the sonar runs in this area, 65 ROV dives were performed by Offshore Innovative Solutions (OIS) on targets identified by sonar. Divers from the Aruban Police Diving Division and Underwater Expeditions made several dives and retrieved samples which were delivered for analysis.

If this guy Edwin Papito is the guy in the green shirt in the above picture, then it is so obvious  to me why I can't get an answer from Kyle on his ID

DIRTY HAND REVEALED

http://64.233.169.132/search?q=cache:sXzHg7jwHvUJ:zoltanzion.blogspot.com/2007/03/dirty-hand-revealed.html+Edwin+Papito&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us

Butterfly.
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #534 on: November 22, 2008, 09:04:10 PM »

Hey Blonde.  I thought we ID'd him.  I think the guy in the green shirt looks a lot like Papito......with a heavier mustache than earlier pictures.

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #535 on: November 22, 2008, 09:07:45 PM »

Why is Mos NOW CONFIDENT that the PRDV tape is admissable as evidence, and considers it a confession from Joran.  When PRDV broke the story, MOS said it wasn't helpful because it couldn't be used.

What has changed?

OK,  I was out for the afternoon, but when did this statement from MOS happen???

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #536 on: November 22, 2008, 09:11:48 PM »

DIRTY HAND REVEALED

I still say he reminds me of Groucho Marx as J. Cheever Loophole.  Where does that leave us as far as Deutekom being the mastermind?  Papito looks thiner in the picture on Persistence and his eyebrows look thicker.  The mustache is also larger.
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #537 on: November 22, 2008, 09:12:43 PM »

It looks like there are two new witnesses in addition to Celes and the witness near the pond.

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/11/18/grace.coldcase.holloway/?imw=Y&iref=mpstoryemail
By Rupa Mikkilineni
Nancy Grace Producer
CNN

NEW YORK (CNN) -- Authorities in Aruba say they're looking into new evidence that could lead to an arrest 3½ years after Alabama teenager Natalee Holloway disappeared on a senior class trip to the island.

Alabama teenager Natalee Holloway disappeared while on vacation in Aruba with classmates in 2005.

1 of 2  Aruban police are investigating two new tips they hope will provide the corroborating evidence they need to make an arrest, lead prosecutor Hans Mos told CNN.

He would not discuss details but said police again consider Dutch student Joran van der Sloot to be the prime suspect in Holloway's disappearance.

A new witness has emerged, authorities say, who can place van der Sloot and his father, Paulus van der Sloot, near a pond on the island at 4 a.m. on the day Holloway vanished.

The witness told authorities he saw a young man, wet from the chest down and wearing only one shoe, running along a road from the pond to a fast-food restaurant.

The witness said he saw the young man and an older man driving slowly down the road in a red Jeep about 10 minutes later. The pond was not among those searched in the early stages of the investigation, Mos said.

A second witness, a former girlfriend of Joran van der Sloot, also told police he made suspicious-sounding comments while they were on the beach. The witness, publicly known only as Celes, told police van der Sloot said: "Who knows? You may now be on the beach with someone who is able to get rid of a corpse."  Watch the latest developments in the case »

In addition, Mos said, two other witnesses have come forward. He declined to discuss those witnesses, other than to say he is hopeful the case can be solved.

"We are hoping to make a decision by the end of this year or early next year as to whether we will re-arrest [the younger] van der Sloot or not," Mos told CNN.

Also key to the investigation, Mos added, is a Dutch journalist Peter De Vries' videotaped interview with van der Sloot. In the interview, van der Sloot acknowledges a friend helped him get rid of her body. Read how van der Sloot "lost no sleep" over Holloway

Mos said he is confident that the tape, which he characterizes as a confession, is admissible in court. With the new tips and new witnesses whose testimony impeaches earlier statements by van der Sloot and his father, Mos said he might have enough evidence to solve the mystery of what happened to Holloway.

The elder van der Sloot has told police he was at home, asleep in bed until 7 a.m. on the night in question. And, Joran van der Sloot has never been able to explain what happened to his tennis shoes, Mos said.

Holloway's father, Dave, said the new developments caught him by surprise.

"Well, I really hope it's true, because they even have Joran on tape confessing, and I don't know what could be better than that," he said.

Van der Sloot's family and attorney did not return phone calls.

Natalee Holloway, 19, a senior at Mountain Brook High School in suburban Birmingham, Alabama, was a vibrant member of the school band's dance team, "The Dorians," which is similar to the "Rockettes." She was a straight-A student who planned to study pre-medicine at the University of Alabama.

Don't Miss
Nancy Grace's Cold Cases
CNN.com Crime page
Nancy Grace show page
She vanished in May 2005 while on her senior class trip to the island. She was last seen at the popular night club Carlos 'n Charlie's early on the morning her class was due to fly home.

Her disappearance became the subject of a high-profile search and a massive media frenzy. Holloway family members and friends organized volunteer search efforts in Aruba that went on for months.

Early missteps cost investigators valuable time and evidence. Police at first mistakenly arrested two men who had nothing to do with Holloway's disappearance. And, investigators initially ignored information from witnesses pointing to the three young men last seen with Holloway that night.

When Joran van der Sloot and brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe were arrested, they told conflicting stories. By that time, verifiable facts were hard to come by.

Van der Sloot is a member of a prominent Dutch family in Aruba. At the time of Holloway's disappearance, his father was a judge in training. Joran van der Sloot and the brothers Kalpoe were arrested and let go twice in connection with Holloway's disappearance.

While they were in jail, police and prosecutors sought corroborating evidence to piece together a motive and theory. They were not successful. Late last year, authorities closed the case without bringing any charges.

"We simply did not yet have the corroborating evidence to take this to trial and win a conviction," prosecutor Mos told CNN. "If we had a body even to determine cause of death, then we could piece some thing together."

In February, the videotape of van der Sloot's taped admission surfaced on Dutch television. De Vries, a famed Dutch journalist, set up a hidden camera capturing van der Sloot talking about Holloway's last moments and how her body was disposed of "like an old rag."

Since then, De Vries has set up another on-camera sting. It aired last week, showing van der Sloot meeting with undercover reporters who posed as Dutch sex industry bosses looking for Thai prostitutes to recruit to the Netherlands as sex slaves.

In the tape, van der Sloot allegedly promises to supply Thai girls for prostitution in Holland and accepts 1,000 Euros as advance payment for his services.

Apparently van der Sloot left the Netherlands late last year and has been living in Thailand for the last few months as a student.

His whereabouts right now are unknown, but Aruban authorities are grateful for the tips that the Dutch documentaries have generated. They hope the tips will bring them closer to a resolution in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

I posted that a few days ago SS/No response from anyone.I'm under the impression that they're are 4 witnesses and not just 2.Correct me if i'm wron??

Complete 180.

mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #538 on: November 22, 2008, 09:14:05 PM »

DIRTY HAND REVEALED

I still say he reminds me of Groucho Marx as J. Cheever Loophole.  Where does that leave us as far as Deutekom being the mastermind?  Papito looks thiner in the picture on Persistence and his eyebrows look thicker.  The mustache is also larger.

He looks the same color as his shirt on the boat. 
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #539 on: November 22, 2008, 09:15:17 PM »

DIRTY HAND REVEALED

Butterfly.

Oh Lala's - I forgot all about the butterfly.  You're brilliant.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.