May 23, 2024, 04:26:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #777 11/21/08 thru 11/23/08  (Read 231307 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #60 on: November 21, 2008, 07:45:59 PM »

It appears then that the hitler sources likely all came from Joran with the possible exception of Deepak who may just as well have been rehearsed and Lying For Joran.

Can any of you out there check to find out if either Deepak or Satish has applied for Aruban Dutch citizenship and passport?

OK, fish traps. They're wire or welded and have a way for the fish to get inside rather like a funnel, but no way out. It will have a gate of some sort for the user's convenience. A similar cage may also be used to grow small fish into bigger fish.

That is not what I was looking for.  The picture of this cage keeps resurfacing and I could not figure the importance of it.  Did someone think NH was put in one?  Is this why it keeps surfacing with the title of a tennis shoe in it and is this the where TM thought or believes he saw a skull?  This is what I meant.  Probably did not convey my thought very well.  I do that sometime when I am thinking and writing and then don't go back and edit.
Yes Mariloo.  Every time I see your name I think about that song.  Well hello Mariloo, goodbye heart, sweet Mariloo, Im so in love with you..................................

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #61 on: November 21, 2008, 07:47:57 PM »

So if Cheney ( very big on Halliburton at the time) came to the Islands but did not step on Aruba, instead other people were there with guns.  Do we know who these other people were and where they met???

Cheney while in office can't have anything to do with Halliburton,and or any other business that would conflict with his "Public service"..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #62 on: November 21, 2008, 07:55:16 PM »

It appears then that the hitler sources likely all came from Joran with the possible exception of Deepak who may just as well have been rehearsed and Lying For Joran.

Can any of you out there check to find out if either Deepak or Satish has applied for Aruban Dutch citizenship and passport?

OK, fish traps. They're wire or welded and have a way for the fish to get inside rather like a funnel, but no way out. It will have a gate of some sort for the user's convenience. A similar cage may also be used to grow small fish into bigger fish.

That is not what I was looking for.  The picture of this cage keeps resurfacing and I could not figure the importance of it.  Did someone think NH was put in one?  Is this why it keeps surfacing with the title of a tennis shoe in it and is this the where TM thought or believes he saw a skull?  This is what I meant.  Probably did not convey my thought very well.  I do that sometime when I am thinking and writing and then don't go back and edit.
Yes Mariloo.  Every time I see your name I think about that song.  Well hello Mariloo, goodbye heart, sweet Mariloo, Im so in love with you..................................

Thanks.  Ya'll move so fast in here, my little monkey mind is still trying to figure the other clues.  The fish trap got me.  It appears so big, like you may be able to put several bodies in it.  And then we think someone cleaned the cage.  By George, I think I got it now
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #63 on: November 21, 2008, 07:58:46 PM »

MONKEY BREAD AND MONKEYRITAS MY HOUSE TONIGHT.  YA'LL COME.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #64 on: November 21, 2008, 08:00:49 PM »

So if Cheney ( very big on Halliburton at the time) came to the Islands but did not step on Aruba, instead other people were there with guns.  Do we know who these other people were and where they met???

Cheney while in office can't have anything to do with Halliburton,and or any other business that would conflict with his "Public service"..

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #65 on: November 21, 2008, 08:03:52 PM »

This is from a thread at BFN, it was brought over from FOB.  FOB is long gone, but traces remain.  In retrospect, some interesting stuff.

This was posted over at a site called Freedom Of Blog, I thought ya'll might want to read it.  Debbie if I have posted this in the wrong place please feel free to move it where it should go.

MF
Posted: Wed Mar 1st, 2006 08:31 am   

Joran is LIVE on the radio on http://www.top95fm.aw and taking call on 297-585-5555.

Will come with his comments later on.

There was a lot of call of locals with certain specific questions about the case.

He was asked about the pool meeting and he said that his father was never around any pool to create stories.

(snip)

When asked about his shoes he said that they were old K-Swiss shoes, size 14 and if somebody finds them call the police. That night one of the Kalpoe brothers said that he will go back to look for the shoes,but later said that he did not find them.

(snip)

He is denying having any plans right now on a book deal.

He never was a person that went to the church that much and since being in KIA he started praying every night, he is a Catholic.

He also denied that his father was the judge involved in the case with Sidney Ponson.

(snip)

Joran did say that his father DID NOT say "NO BODY NO CASE" or "GEEN LIJK GEEN ZAAK". But an anonymous caller said that he knows that one of the Kalpoe brother became agressive against one of the investigators and he was the one that said that famous sentence. Joran denied knowing this fact but assured that it was not his father saying this.

He never said, not even once that he had a sexual relation with her.

Beth even went to his school with a lot of people to put up posters on the property stating: LOOKING FOR NATALEE, ASK JORAN.

(snip)

Joran also disclosed that he had a 2 hour interview with Greta. His family and his lawyer were against going on TV with Greta since she is not a trustworthy person. He perceived from Greta that she wanted him to say something bad against the Kalpoes or to accuse them, which he did not, because he does not know what really happened.

(snip)

His last words to Aruba, he knows every body is tired and he asks for forgiveness from the people of Aruba for getting hurt by this case and hopes the case will be soon solved.

MO: I guess that Joran is fighting Beth's lies and PR by the only way she can be fought, with the media.

Media Freak

Apparently Joran is Catholic.  I always thought Joe T. said something like Anita is Catholic.  I'm inclinded to believe AVDS is related to the Queen.

If not around the pool to create stories, what was he doing there?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #66 on: November 21, 2008, 08:06:15 PM »

While Cheney holds office, his interest in Halliburton is held in a blind trust.
Which means he is still making money on it....he just doesn't know how
much, supposedly 

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
GrannyToad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #67 on: November 21, 2008, 08:09:29 PM »

How to explain how any fish trap got into the story, Mariloo. Let me put it this way. Early in the search for Natalee it was said that a fish trap had gone missing from down by those fisherman huts near the Marriott, as well as a few other items, a knife I think and some rope or duct tape or who knows.

The human brain wants to sort out patterns so a bunch of people made up What Ifs, what if Natalee were put into a fish trap, cut up, taped and tied and taken out to sea and dumped.

Be glad it wasn't a missing rhinocerous, a dinner plate, blue beads and seven orange bicycles.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #68 on: November 21, 2008, 08:15:18 PM »

While Cheney holds office, his interest in Halliburton is held in a blind trust.
Which means he is still making money on it....he just doesn't know how
much, supposedly 

Makes ya wonder??Again.Did Air-Force 2 go down there?And again what was the purpose?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #69 on: November 21, 2008, 08:15:43 PM »

How to explain how any fish trap got into the story, Mariloo. Let me put it this way. Early in the search for Natalee it was said that a fish trap had gone missing from down by those fisherman huts near the Marriott, as well as a few other items, a knife I think and some rope or duct tape or who knows.

The human brain wants to sort out patterns so a bunch of people made up What Ifs, what if Natalee were put into a fish trap, cut up, taped and tied and taken out to sea and dumped.

Be glad it wasn't a missing rhinocerous, a dinner plate, blue beads and seven orange bicycles.

I had totally forgotten about the fisherman's hut that was supposedly broken into.  I remember knife but I never dreamed a trap this big was what they were talking about.  I kinda skipped over that cause it did not make sense and I do not believe unless you had a crane, this could have been done.  This is steadied my mind now, I know how it fits.  I was trying to make sure this was the one also that TM was talking about seeing a skull in.  I am satisfied now.  Thanks
GrannyToad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #70 on: November 21, 2008, 08:17:04 PM »

Whiskey, whatever that was from Joran via MF (was that scuba's daughter?) was hilarious, just about nothing in that text is true. Nothing.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #71 on: November 21, 2008, 08:17:40 PM »

Granny Toad, call them as you see them.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #72 on: November 21, 2008, 08:18:27 PM »

granny, I know you have always thought "cesspool"  -- but tell me WHY (other than an educated guess), please!

GrannyToad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #73 on: November 21, 2008, 08:22:06 PM »

Mariloo FYI the fishtraps used locally by Arubans and the Colombian fishermen may have been sometimes nearly that large BUT would have been mainly WIRE, not welded metal like that one found.
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #74 on: November 21, 2008, 08:23:44 PM »

Mariloo FYI the fishtraps used locally by Arubans and the Colombian fishermen may have been sometimes nearly that large BUT would have been mainly WIRE, not welded metal like that one found.

Oh!  So this was quite an unusual find.
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #75 on: November 21, 2008, 08:29:04 PM »

Klaas or any moderator.  Do you still have the first thread about Natalee?  Just curious.  I know there was a problem once and we lost all out posts.   Just curious if it is backed up on a disk somewhere and if they are for sale?
GrannyToad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #76 on: November 21, 2008, 08:33:34 PM »

2NJ that page fulla hooey is SO bad it has Beth at the school with posters when that was Jug and his friends. Beth at that time was at the polis station viewing the security video that Paul was busy at ISA lying to say the video films were broken, that's why Joran wasn't seen on them.

No I'm not joking one bit.

OK Wreck - me and the cesspool.  Don't know if you recall Blacklable, the kids called him Blackie, he'd stay up nights chatting at RWV even after he went over to Curacao, gave me the cesspool idea. And it's not a bad one, overall. What cesspool was to me though is more an icon, about all the places Aruba refused to search and would not allow to be searched.

Brains searching out patterns - it sure didn't take me long to figure out I could read Papiamento
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #77 on: November 21, 2008, 08:33:51 PM »

Klaas or any moderator.  Do you still have the first thread about Natalee?  Just curious.  I know there was a problem once and we lost all out posts.   Just curious if it is backed up on a disk somewhere and if they are for sale?

There is the Natalee Holloway Archives.  Not all the posts but some were recovered.

Natalee Discussions (2005 ARCHIVE)

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=collapse;c=4;sa=expand#4
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #78 on: November 21, 2008, 08:39:39 PM »

There is the Natalee Holloway Archives.  Not all the posts but some were recovered.

Natalee Discussions (2005 ARCHIVE)

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=collapse;c=4;sa=expand#4

We had some Trolls back then. 
« Last Edit: November 21, 2008, 08:41:27 PM by San » Logged
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #79 on: November 21, 2008, 08:41:12 PM »

It appears surprisingly huge in the video showing the divers..
It must weigh a ton and it would have to be launched by a crane, off a professional fishing ship similar in size to the ships shown on the T.V. show "The Amazing Catch"
These Ships are 150 foot long or bigger and have Cranes mounted on them to pick the cages  and special platforms to launch them. There is a long rope tied to the cage with a buoy that floats on the surface of the ocean, so they know where the trap is located. They also have special hoists to bring them up from the bottom.
These ships are very large and they can stack 100 or more of these traps on deck.
If the traps are not tied down properly they can fall off in heavy seas. We have seen Persistence in very heavy seas working.
I looked for the long rope but did not see one ..Then again my view was limited by the video.
So how did this one trap get there ? The traps/cages shown to us in the beginning were able to be moved manually by 2 men..
Lie granny wrote they were made of light guage wire.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.