June 07, 2024, 01:38:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #777 11/21/08 thru 11/23/08  (Read 232675 times)
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #940 on: November 23, 2008, 06:18:27 PM »

BLUE MOON, DID YOU JUST SAY THAT TIM MILLER HAS NEJAME AS A LAWYER???

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #941 on: November 23, 2008, 06:21:39 PM »

BLUE MOON, DID YOU JUST SAY THAT TIM MILLER HAS NEJAME AS A LAWYER???

Yes, I do believe that is what I read in the Caylee thread.  I could be wrong on that but I am almost certain of it.  Will try and find that info and post the link.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #942 on: November 23, 2008, 06:21:48 PM »

sry O/T

Klaas, I sent you an email...did you receive it ?

No, send it again:

smklaas@hotmail.com

sent again

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #943 on: November 23, 2008, 06:22:35 PM »

I'm as interested in knowing what is going on as anyone but I have to admit that I do feel that this is all coming to a head--Soon.  I don't think we will be finding anything out from Kermit or OE as it seems both have deserted us rather than reveal what is going on.  My only hope is Beth and Dave do know what is happening (and that includes knowing what Greta is doing behind the scenes). 

I am throwing this out there (burn me if you wish, it is just my opinion only).  Is there already a lawsuit out there because of the photos?  Tim Miller suddenly backs away from his statement "It looks like a skull", now he has Nejames as a lawyer.  Earlier on in the last thread (somewhere) Kermit said to solve this for Red and clear him.  Kyle said he ONLY gave the photos to FBI.  He says FBI gave them to Dave and Robin posted them on a private blog.  How does he know who the FBI gave them to?  He also said that he made the mistake of trusting Kermit which tells me he shared information with Kermit early on (maybe even the pictures). If you are to believe him that he would never share information that the FBI said to keep quiet about them did he share info with Kermit? Something does not add up to all this.  It is about as perplexing as the sudden departure from Aruba when we were donating money so they could continue the search. 

I agree with you, but Kermit also said that Kyle never gave what the froggy has to the FBI, so how could the FBI have deemed it confidential?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4159.840

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #777 11/21/08 thru
« Reply #841 on: Today at 03:04:46 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: Pita on Today at 03:02:49 PM
Quote from: Kermit on Today at 02:47:55 PM
Quote from: oceanexploration on Today at 02:46:34 PM
Kermit,

First, I have NEVER threatened you.  The only thing I said to you is that I do not want to be sued by releasing information into the public that I was specifically told by OUR FBI as confidential. When I'm told not to comment by our FBI, I listen. You clearly do not understand this.

I made a mistake trusting you with so much as a greeting.  It was a gross misjudgement in character on my part. 

We all want the truth out in it's entirety.  The truth will be told by Beth in her terms when SHE feels ready.  It's not up to you or I. If you want the truth, ask BETH, not me.  Your answers will come from her.   

As for me, I stand by Natalee.   I'm sorry Kermit, my answer is NO.  This is my last post at SM. 

So it is a YES I can post the evidence?

Kermit, why would you be willing to post information that the FBI specifically asked not to be made public?

Because I know that that is a lie.
The evidence has or was NOT given to the FBI by him

texasmom comment:  maybe the "by him" is the key here; maybe somebody else gave it to the FBI and Kyle was contacted by the FBI about it?????

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #944 on: November 23, 2008, 06:24:02 PM »

What if what the Froggy has was never posted on the Internet?

And where is what Kermit says Kyle shared with the FBI?

I need to go back and find where Kermit said that...Only reread Kyle's posts so far.

If Kyle holds the Copyright he has to give permission for them to be shown to whomever he shared them with, unless he has posted them himself on the internet, right?

If these were never posted, then permission is needed for another to post.
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #945 on: November 23, 2008, 06:24:51 PM »

Blue, sorry, I wasn't yelling at you.  I just hope Tim doesn't have Nejame as his attorney. 

teacat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #946 on: November 23, 2008, 06:25:44 PM »

snipped

How do you know they didn't write the names down? 

Kyle says he has no idea who they were.  Kyle was keeping the diary.

By diary do you mean his log that was on his blog?  If so I think this would be completely separate from any visitor "log" that may have been kept on the boat.  Kyle may not have been responsible for that.  I would think that for security purposes the boat would be required to keep a log of non crew members that board.  It has been quite a while since the mission, and if Kyle knew some of the names then, he may not recall them now; or may not be at liberty to post them here.
From Kyle's posting:
Key Personnel: Bios coming soon! Please check back soon.

Louis Schaefer Jr. - Project Lead and Key Contributor

Tim Miller - Project Management -Founder of Texas Equusearch http://www.texasequusearch.org/

Tim Trahan - Underwater Expeditions - Project Management

John Silvetti - Project Lead and Key Contributor- Responsible for overall project planning and development. Owner of Marine Surveys, LLC . Providing the R/V Persistence for the search effort. http://silvettigroup.com/

Marc Broussard - Project Manager

Kent Bourg- Party Chief

Kyle Kingman - Geophysical Engineer and Marine Geologist

Dr. Rob Floyd - Marine Geologist /Archaeologist

Anthony Fontenot - Acoustic Positioning Technician
Posted by Kyle Kingman at 5:47 PM

http://nholloway.blogspot.com/2007/11/mobilization.html

I don't see anyone listed as Clerk.... or Secretary. Project Manager, yes. Perhaps that is one responsible?

I do not see HansMos' name, so it must not be completely accurate.

I thought the guy with the moustache was determined to be Groucho.
[/quote]
Buckshot,
That list I copied camme from Kyle's blog, it is a list of team members scheduled to be on the trip to Aruba to search for NH. It is not the list of people that boarded AFTER the arrival.
Just to clarify what I posted....
Cheers
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #947 on: November 23, 2008, 06:27:08 PM »

I feel like I am twisting in the wind.  I turn here and think one thing then I go off in a different direction and think another thing.  One thing I am convinced of, this case should have been solved 3 1/2 years ago.  It was not that hard.  The coverup and corruption must go much deeper than I can even imagine.  MOO

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #948 on: November 23, 2008, 06:27:13 PM »

Blue, sorry, I wasn't yelling at you.  I just hope Tim doesn't have Nejame as his attorney. 

They have apparently become new good friends though I have not read anywhere why Tim would need him in a professional capacity. Possibly I just missed it.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #949 on: November 23, 2008, 06:27:13 PM »

I'm as interested in knowing what is going on as anyone but I have to admit that I do feel that this is all coming to a head--Soon.  I don't think we will be finding anything out from Kermit or OE as it seems both have deserted us rather than reveal what is going on.  My only hope is Beth and Dave do know what is happening (and that includes knowing what Greta is doing behind the scenes). 

I am throwing this out there (burn me if you wish, it is just my opinion only).  Is there already a lawsuit out there because of the photos?  Tim Miller suddenly backs away from his statement "It looks like a skull", now he has Nejames as a lawyer.  Earlier on in the last thread (somewhere) Kermit said to solve this for Red and clear him.  Kyle said he ONLY gave the photos to FBI.  He says FBI gave them to Dave and Robin posted them on a private blog.  How does he know who the FBI gave them to?  He also said that he made the mistake of trusting Kermit which tells me he shared information with Kermit early on (maybe even the pictures). If you are to believe him that he would never share information that the FBI said to keep quiet about them did he share info with Kermit? Something does not add up to all this.  It is about as perplexing as the sudden departure from Aruba when we were donating money so they could continue the search. 

I agree with you, but Kermit also said that Kyle never gave what the froggy has to the FBI, so how could the FBI have deemed it confidential?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kermit,

First, I have NEVER threatened you.  The only thing I said to you is that I do not want to be sued by releasing information into the public that I was specifically told by OUR FBI as confidential. When I'm told not to comment by our FBI, I listen. You clearly do not understand this.

I made a mistake trusting you with so much as a greeting.  It was a gross misjudgement in character on my part. 

We all want the truth out in it's entirety.  The truth will be told by Beth in her terms when SHE feels ready.  It's not up to you or I. If you want the truth, ask BETH, not me.  Your answers will come from her.   

As for me, I stand by Natalee.   I'm sorry Kermit, my answer is NO.  This is my last post at SM. 

Kermit, why would you be willing to post information that the FBI specifically asked not to be made public?

texasmom comment:  maybe the "by him" is the key here; maybe somebody else gave it to the FBI and Kyle was contacted by the FBI about it?????

Thanks TM...Me too!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #950 on: November 23, 2008, 06:29:33 PM »

What if what the Froggy has was never posted on the Internet?

And where is what Kermit says Kyle shared with the FBI?

I need to go back and find where Kermit said that...Only reread Kyle's posts so far.

If Kyle holds the Copyright he has to give permission for them to be shown to whomever he shared them with, unless he has posted them himself on the internet, right?

If these were never posted, then permission is needed for another to post.

The question i posed earlier and i don't know if it was understood correctly was.Who's property are those photo's truly.

1.The owner of the persistence?
2.The owner of the equipment used for the video,and or images of the ROV?

What i'm trying to say is.If i let you borrow my camera to take a picture do you own the copywright or do i?The owner of the camera?Does this make any sense to anyone??Who had access to these photos,and or video??

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #951 on: November 23, 2008, 06:30:13 PM »

KYcat - Red explained it the other night, this is what Red said:

Monkeys ... the Count is not working for Tim.

It really makes sense if you look at it in this manner. It is my understanding that when TES did the last two searches in FL they received about 85-90 new TES members. Enough that TES may be creating a charter group in Orlando for not if the nest person goes missing, but when. They will have some infrstructure alreasy set up.

It is my understanding that NeJame said he would help in any way possible with the necessary paperwork needed to create such an entity. That's it. As simple as that.

NeJame respects Tim Miller and the work TES does.

Obviously he has ethics and morals as he finally bolted away from the family today.
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #952 on: November 23, 2008, 06:30:17 PM »

They have apparently become new good friends though I have not read anywhere why Tim would need him in a professional capacity. Possibly I just missed it.

Thank You BB.  Well, at least Nejame had the good sense to cut the Anthonys loose.  That was a no win situation for him.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #953 on: November 23, 2008, 06:30:27 PM »

BUMP 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #954 on: November 23, 2008, 06:31:52 PM »

Mum,
I was just thinking a little while ago, I am beginning to understand your advice to Johan earlier today.  I just wish I could take the advice myself and be content with it!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #955 on: November 23, 2008, 06:32:10 PM »

Thank You BB.  Well, at least Nejame had the good sense to cut the Anthonys loose.  That was a no win situation for him.

I agree.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #956 on: November 23, 2008, 06:32:44 PM »

KLAAS, THANKS.  I was posting when you posted.  I said the same thing, Nejame cut the As loose.  That certainly shows common sense and morals to me.  I think he was tired of beating his head against the wall with them.  They have their own agenda and are bound and determined to pursue it.

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #957 on: November 23, 2008, 06:34:04 PM »

Kermit,

Is this what Kermit has been referring to as the cover up?   
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #958 on: November 23, 2008, 06:35:29 PM »

Oh I agree with you Bleached but the best I can remember is Nejames will be offering advice and guidance to TES and would be involved in future searches as guidance. Maybe after coming up against Cindy (by both Tim and Nejames) he decided he was more interested in helping Tim with finding missing people than he was interested in helping Cindy and George and KC.  Still looking for that information and I do remember no one was able to state why Tim needed a lawyer.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #959 on: November 23, 2008, 06:37:18 PM »

Oh I agree with you Bleached but the best I can remember is Nejames will be offering advice and guidance to TES and would be involved in future searches as guidance. Maybe after coming up against Cindy (by both Tim and Nejames) he decided he was more interested in helping Tim with finding missing people than he was interested in helping Cindy and George and KC.  Still looking for that information and I do remember no one was able to state why Tim needed a lawyer.

Blue, see Klaas's previous post.  Red explained it.  Thanks for looking.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.