September 20, 2024, 08:13:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #777 11/21/08 thru 11/23/08  (Read 237985 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #80 on: November 21, 2008, 08:43:43 PM »

2NJ that page fulla hooey is SO bad it has Beth at the school with posters when that was Jug and his friends. Beth at that time was at the polis station viewing the security video that Paul was busy at ISA lying to say the video films were broken, that's why Joran wasn't seen on them.

No I'm not joking one bit.

OK Wreck - me and the cesspool.  Don't know if you recall Blacklable, the kids called him Blackie, he'd stay up nights chatting at RWV even after he went over to Curacao, gave me the cesspool idea. And it's not a bad one, overall. What cesspool was to me though is more an icon, about all the places Aruba refused to search and would not allow to be searched.

Brains searching out patterns - it sure didn't take me long to figure out I could read Papiamento

I remember "Blackie"!

Yes, we all figured after awhile that Pap is the language of deception -- we all could understand it after a few weeks.

Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #81 on: November 21, 2008, 08:46:26 PM »

So if Cheney ( very big on Halliburton at the time) came to the Islands but did not step on Aruba, instead other people were there with guns.  Do we know who these other people were and where they met???

Cheney while in office can't have anything to do with Halliburton,and or any other business that would conflict with his "Public service"..

While Cheney holds office, his interest in Halliburton is held in a blind trust.
Which means he is still making money on it....he just doesn't know how
much, supposedly 

Makes ya wonder??Again.Did Air-Force 2 go down there?And again what was the purpose?

We'll NEVER know, we're just the arse***** that had to pay for all the shenanigans that have just about crippled our country.  Remember that crook of a VP had his energy meeting, Congress requested information, denied all access under the shield of USA Security, yeah right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Greed & evil combined makes for a horrible concoction.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #82 on: November 21, 2008, 08:48:47 PM »

2NJ that page fulla hooey is SO bad it has Beth at the school with posters when that was Jug and his friends. Beth at that time was at the polis station viewing the security video that Paul was busy at ISA lying to say the video films were broken, that's why Joran wasn't seen on them.

OK Wreck - me and the cesspool.  Don't know if you recall Blacklable, the kids called him Blackie, he'd stay up nights chatting at RWV even after he went over to Curacao, gave me the cesspool idea. And it's not a bad one, overall. What cesspool was to me though is more an icon, about all the places Aruba refused to search and would not allow to be searched.

Brains searching out patterns - it sure didn't take me long to figure out I could read Papiamento

When you say cesspool, are you talking about a unit for one family or something larger for more familes???  Are they covered???  Are they like a retaining pond????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #83 on: November 21, 2008, 08:49:56 PM »

I believe KJ formally asked the US State Department if Beth was related to hitler...

We just don't understand their "system"!!!

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #84 on: November 21, 2008, 08:52:39 PM »

It appears then that the hitler sources likely all came from Joran with the possible exception of Deepak who may just as well have been rehearsed and Lying For Joran.

My guess was that came from Paulus. Common lawyer misdirection. Numnuts is too stupid to think of it. They may have all gotten it from the pool meeting.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #85 on: November 21, 2008, 08:54:45 PM »

So if Cheney ( very big on Halliburton at the time) came to the Islands but did not step on Aruba, instead other people were there with guns.  Do we know who these other people were and where they met???

Cheney while in office can't have anything to do with Halliburton,and or any other business that would conflict with his "Public service"..

While Cheney holds office, his interest in Halliburton is held in a blind trust.
much, supposedly 

Makes ya wonder??Again.Did Air-Force 2 go down there?And again what was the purpose?

Because Halliburton is going to lay the pipeline. IMO
That plane can only use the call sign Air Force II if Cheney is on board.
He was there, but never got off the plane.
I don't know who went to the Persistence, but the Persistence booked
it outta there as soon as Cheney took off.
It is Cheney in cahoots with Scheffer and Silvestri.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #86 on: November 21, 2008, 08:56:20 PM »

OK Wreck - me and the cesspool.  Don't know if you recall Blacklable, the kids called him Blackie, he'd stay up nights chatting at RWV even after he went over to Curacao, gave me the cesspool idea. And it's not a bad one, overall. What cesspool was to me though is more an icon, about all the places Aruba refused to search and would not allow to be searched. Brains searching out patterns - it sure didn't take me long to figure out I could read Papiamento

When you say cesspool, are you talking about a unit for one family or something larger for more familes???  Are they covered???  Are they like a retaining pond????

Always1,  I think, and I am not the Grannytoad, that she is suggesting that it represents a number of areas on Aurba where something hideous does, or did occur, not a "physical structure" cesspool. 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #87 on: November 21, 2008, 08:56:25 PM »

The house I grew up in had a cesspool.  About 2 feet wide, circular, remove the cover & it's just a deep hole filled with **** waste from the house.  We lived there 10 years before it ever had to be cleaned by a service & that was while a family of 11 came to stay for an extended amount of time.

Could definitely dump an adult body into it for sure & after enough time for decomp the only way I would see a body being able to be detected would be to empty the cesspool & go through the contents, ughhhhhh & yekkkkkkk come to mind.  Doubt any such thing happened on LieRuba.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #88 on: November 21, 2008, 08:56:51 PM »

Be glad it wasn't a missing rhinocerous, a dinner plate, blue beads and seven orange bicycles.[/b][/color]

Goodun' Granny!!!

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #89 on: November 21, 2008, 08:58:05 PM »

much, supposedly 

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #90 on: November 21, 2008, 08:59:13 PM »

much, supposedly 

What year was that?  I thought the speculation that it was condi rice on board?  Was that this past year in December/January?

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #91 on: November 21, 2008, 08:59:30 PM »

OK Wreck - me and the cesspool.  Don't know if you recall Blacklable, the kids called him Blackie, he'd stay up nights chatting at RWV even after he went over to Curacao, gave me the cesspool idea. And it's not a bad one, overall. What cesspool was to me though is more an icon, about all the places Aruba refused to search and would not allow to be searched. Brains searching out patterns - it sure didn't take me long to figure out I could read Papiamento

Always1,  I think, and I am not the Grannytoad, that she is suggesting that it represents a number of areas on Aurba where something hideous does, or did occur, not a "physical structure" cesspool. 
Ok, duh, ok.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #92 on: November 21, 2008, 08:59:44 PM »

I remember "Blackie"!

Yes, we all figured after awhile that Pap is the language of deception -- we all could understand it after a few weeks.

I remember Blacklable, and did anybody figure out who (((AG))) was?

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #93 on: November 21, 2008, 09:02:25 PM »

Whiskey, whatever that was from Joran via MF (was that scuba's daughter?) was hilarious, just about nothing in that text is true. Nothing.

I always thought the "MF" moniker was apropos, and never stood for Media Freak.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #94 on: November 21, 2008, 09:02:50 PM »

much, supposedly 

What year was that?  I thought the speculation that it was condi rice on board?  Was that this past year in December/January?

I believe it was around March 1st of '08.Please correct me if i'm wrong!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #95 on: November 21, 2008, 09:05:38 PM »

Klaas or any moderator.  Do you still have the first thread about Natalee?  Just curious.  I know there was a problem once and we lost all out posts.   Just curious if it is backed up on a disk somewhere and if they are for sale?

If you look on the main forum page there are some of the old 2005 archives available.  I believe it's only June 2005 though, we are still missing quite a bit.  There was a disc with those old posts and I don't know what ever happened to it.  It would NOT be for sale though, LOL 
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #96 on: November 21, 2008, 09:10:08 PM »

Cheney was NOT on Aruba -- only the plane "normally" used as Airforce 2. (It's identical to Airforce 1 for that matter). Cheney was in Washington that weekend. For all you cooking up a conspiracy with Cheney, Haliburton, and Silvetti are smoking crack. 

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #97 on: November 21, 2008, 09:12:15 PM »

Hmmmm, cause I thought Cheney stayed on Venzula and Air Force II landed in Aruba..................................

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #98 on: November 21, 2008, 09:15:23 PM »

O.K. My opinion only is the trap being found in the ocean was it was planted there to cover up the REAL reason for the ocean floor mapping.  I think that story was put out there (possibly by Jossy) to cover for the real reason the Persistence was there.  How convenient when it was all cleaned out they up and hi-tailed it out of there.  I don't believe this was a trip to find Natalee but a trip to map the ocean for a pipeline.  Who paid for it?  I don't know but this all had something to do with Venezuela and Chavez and the FARC kidnappings.  It was just convenient that Natalee was missing in the area and this was probably sanctioned by our own government. Anything less  and the Aruban government WOULD NEVER have allowed them to be within site of their shores.  I think Aruba bribe the US by saying they can search for Natalee but the maps they did of the ocean HAD to be turned over to them.  Mission accomplished.  IF that was Natalee in that cage then no one and I repeat no one in Aruba ever believed she was in that ocean and were probably as shocked as Tim Miller was when he viewed the monitor and said It Looks Like a Skull.

JMO

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #99 on: November 21, 2008, 09:17:57 PM »

Hmmmm, cause I thought Cheney stayed on Venzula and Air Force II landed in Aruba..................................
Cheney was NOT on Venezuela either. Tensions were high as Venezuela was mounting troops on the border of Columbia that weekend. Airforce 2 was there filled with State Department/CIA operatives to monitor the situation.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.