April 28, 2024, 10:20:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #777 11/21/08 thru 11/23/08  (Read 229034 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #220 on: November 21, 2008, 11:11:32 PM »

Kermit has given us all clues to investigate.  I don't believe that Kermit would lead us down this road if there is nothing to it.  I don't know John Silvetti personally, and I don't know his heart.  I do know that he is human.  I have considered him and well as all of the other Crew of the Persistence "Heroes" just like everyone else.  It has been awful to realize that any of them could have assisted in covering up what was actually found.  IMO OE even has some questions about what was going on during the final days regarding the cage.  I'd heard about a disagreement among some on the boat long before this recent discussion, didn't think much about it as they were all probably exhausted...thought about it a lot lately.  Do I think that Kermit may be right?  Yes, I do; and I want the facts.  JMO

For Natalee, that's what it's about.  

Whick would work? Offer Kermit some treats or threaten to fry his legs.

Treats definitely!  I'll be shopping for some later!  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #221 on: November 21, 2008, 11:12:00 PM »

It seems like Joran is saying the police are not going to help so he may as well.   

Yep Mariloo. This may be anoth crock of ____! I'm pissed!

Don't wory, Greta is giving him enough rope to hang himself with.  I want to hear what he has to say.  I wonder who he will blame next.  He will come clean one day and it may be Monday and I hope and pray it is.  Aruba are saying they have seen her information and talked to a witness earlier (March) and discounted but I don't trust them as much anymore than I trust Joran.  He will give up a clue oneday we can prove and then we can hang him.  If I seem cruel, I believe in an eye for an eye.  I just want to see justice done for Natalee.  God bless her poor family to have to put up with all this for so man years.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #222 on: November 21, 2008, 11:12:05 PM »

Halliburton being brought up again, tonight, I tried to find the old Valero website, but much is gone....I do know that one rep was there at the time Natalee disappeared....not saying he was involved, personally, but it was something I had researched early.

http://www.valero.com/NewsRoom/BoD/02-Bradford.htm

retired Chairman of Halliburton Company
Oh, Bless you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #223 on: November 21, 2008, 11:12:06 PM »

Greta has info. coming up NOW about Urine.

Please post a summary as i'm not in front of a TV Cajun.Thanx!

Sh!!t, she showed an interview with Urine and that's what Monday will be about. I can't believe she would believe anything that he says. I hope that I'm wrong but this doesn't look like it will solve anything.
Joran is going to be on her show, live??????  Well then, problem solved, I will just call and and ask him to tell me the whole story.

This better be good to give this Urine time on TV.Period....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #224 on: November 21, 2008, 11:12:33 PM »

OK This is just my opinion. After Tim left so suddenly and the Peter tapes were shown, Beth seemed more at peace. That is another reason that I think that something of Natalee's was found and tested. Why these results have never been reported, I have no idea since it has been almost 1 year. I still feel that the skull was brought back to the US and tested, so that Aruba wouldn't have control over it.
That has been my belief as well. But the longer we have gone without it being made public has me questioning it.

But, what if they haven't caught all of the ones that are involved. I really don't know anymore.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #225 on: November 21, 2008, 11:14:18 PM »

Ok, playlike this huge, heavy trap that had been in the ocean was used as a drop off for drugs, then the boys killed Nat, how in the hooty hell did they get her in the trap, how do they put drugs in the trap for a drop???? 
Natalee was NOT put in the trap by "the boys." She was put there by a "bigger boat" days/weeks later.

I will repost my theory from February '08 again:

Quote from: wreck on Today at 03:20:36 PM
I'm going to dig a bigger hole for myself as I think few are following what I'm saying.
1) The Persistence in all likelihood has found Natalee in the trap.
2) They really did not want to expose this just yet. Why? Because they still need to "prove"
the "whys" and "hows". They have a better chance of accomplishing this if the actual "perps"
aren't "clued in."
3) Why the "Dateline" irregularities? Because "Dateline" was already on board and they had to
 keep up "appearances" so they could continue with their "plan."
4) The posting of the pics on the internet put a severe cramp in their plans.
5) Why is trap so big? Because the body disposal did not happen that night as in Joran's story.
 Her body was put there at least a few days later by a bigger boat involving a larger cover-up.
This why they did not reveal their "finding" yet. They want to find out who has that bigger boat.

Once again -- my opinion.

We have waited 3 years -- hold on -- we're almost there!

~~~~~~ (Ocean Explorer:
I also pray that you are right!  Wreck, I like the way you think. 
Wreck, then what are your thoughts on Mos's press release about the FBI results?

Don't know - don't care what Mos says or does. I trusted him up until Thanksgiving time. Never again.

trainwreck .gif = 

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #226 on: November 21, 2008, 11:14:36 PM »

Greta has info. coming up NOW about Urine.

Please post a summary as i'm not in front of a TV Cajun.Thanx!

Sh!!t, she showed an interview with Urine and that's what Monday will be about. I can't believe she would believe anything that he says. I hope that I'm wrong but this doesn't look like it will solve anything.

Greta better hope she has something of some value or many people will be even more disgusted with her!I'll keepthefaith until proven otherwise.I've been proven otherwise in the past but never will lose Faith that everyone's prayer's will be answered in time.WOULD LIKE IT A LITTLE SOONER THEN LATER LORD...PLEASEEEE
Greta had Beth on the other night. Greta said to Beth: 'I have kept you informed since June about our investigation' --- Beth seemed pleased.

Will have to watch tonight at 10pm as i'm on the westcoast and stay at the shop till 9!One would think that Greta would not let herself be made a fool of twice..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #227 on: November 21, 2008, 11:14:37 PM »

Ok, playlike this huge, heavy trap that had been in the ocean was used as a drop off for drugs, then the boys killed Nat, how in the hooty hell did they get her in the trap, how do they put drugs in the trap for a drop???? 

Well, if they can put drugs in that cage, they sure as hell can put a skull, tennis shoe, and knife in there too.  When I asked Kermit about this, he alluded to the fact that "why would you put a tennis shoe in with the skull?  to insure that the evidence points to you and you will not talk!"  He also alluded that Kyle gave the tennis shoe to the FBI.  I asked him how Kyle got the shoe.  His reply was "exactly, he is just a boatman". 

Ok, I'll probably be slammed but that is ok.  I can go get the posts but everytime I do no one listens anyway.  But this convo with Kermit has always bothered me.  Now, with more info give by Kermit, it is making more sense to me.  I did research on the Silvetti Group and Luis Schaefer, both in financial trouble big time.  People do desperate things in desperate times.

I am just saying..........

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #228 on: November 21, 2008, 11:14:45 PM »

All I will say is Kermit may think he knows some things, but I fear he is way off base in some of his ideas and I have very good reason to say this.  He is entitled to his opinions just as all of us are.  However, to insinuate that John Silvetti is part of some massive cover up to hide the contents of the cage and that Natalee's remains were in there and not offer anything even if it is speculation that has some merit is more than I can believe.  I dearly love Kermit...but unless he can show me where John Silvetti, Hans Mos, ALE, Schaeffer and the crew of the Perisistence are all in this together along with a few others that I am suspecting Kermit may think is involved...I will not accept it as anything other than speculation.  I would like to know how Dave Holloway feels about a person he and Tim Miller have had a close working relationship with being accused of this.  My opinion of course, but one in which I am entitled to. 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #229 on: November 21, 2008, 11:15:18 PM »

Kermit has given us all clues to investigate.  I don't believe that Kermit would lead us down this road if there is nothing to it.  I don't know John Silvetti personally, and I don't know his heart.  I do know that he is human.  I have considered him and well as all of the other Crew of the Persistence "Heroes" just like everyone else.  It has been awful to realize that any of them could have assisted in covering up what was actually found.  IMO OE even has some questions about what was going on during the final days regarding the cage.  I'd heard about a disagreement among some on the boat long before this recent discussion, didn't think much about it as they were all probably exhausted...thought about it a lot lately.  Do I think that Kermit may be right?  Yes, I do; and I want the facts.  JMO

Excellent Post.  This mirrors my thoughts exactly.  I have brought this up many times and no one seems to even want to think about it.  I do not know the searches personally so I can not make a personal character judgement about them.  I do agree that giving of your time and effort to search for someone is very selfless.  I have tried to follow the leads that Kermit has given us because it makes sense to me.  I have another question,  where did the money come from for this search?  Silvetti and Luis Schaefer were both in financial trouble at this time and I do not believe they had this kind of money to donate?!?

Thanks Kycat, and believe me I've been thinking about it constantly!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #230 on: November 21, 2008, 11:15:59 PM »

JMO....the drug dealers were at the filming at the Matty apts.
They put her in when they dropped the drugs.
I wonder how they do it too.  Somebody must dive.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #231 on: November 21, 2008, 11:23:22 PM »

Shush!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  All the monkeys are thinking!!!!!!!!!!
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #232 on: November 21, 2008, 11:23:28 PM »

Whick would work? Offer Kermit some treats or threaten to fry his legs.

Treats definitely!  I'll be shopping for some later!  

Thanks for the help since I'm not great at posting picts. Hope that this works to get more info. He/She sure is a sly one.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #233 on: November 21, 2008, 11:24:01 PM »

JMO....the drug dealers were at the filming at the Matty apts.
They put her in when they dropped the drugs.
I wonder how they do it too.  Somebody must dive.
And they would need a boat with a boom (think JAWS Hahahahah)

cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #234 on: November 21, 2008, 11:26:45 PM »

Natalee was NOT put in the trap by "the boys." She was put there by a "bigger boat" days/weeks later.

I will repost my theory from February '08 again:

Quote from: wreck on Today at 03:20:36 PM
I'm going to dig a bigger hole for myself as I think few are following what I'm saying.
1) The Persistence in all likelihood has found Natalee in the trap.
2) They really did not want to expose this just yet. Why? Because they still need to "prove"
the "whys" and "hows". They have a better chance of accomplishing this if the actual "perps"
aren't "clued in."
3) Why the "Dateline" irregularities? Because "Dateline" was already on board and they had to
 keep up "appearances" so they could continue with their "plan."
4) The posting of the pics on the internet put a severe cramp in their plans.
5) Why is trap so big? Because the body disposal did not happen that night as in Joran's story.
 Her body was put there at least a few days later by a bigger boat involving a larger cover-up.
This why they did not reveal their "finding" yet. They want to find out who has that bigger boat.

Once again -- my opinion.

We have waited 3 years -- hold on -- we're almost there!

~~~~~~ (Ocean Explorer:
I also pray that you are right!  Wreck, I like the way you think. 
Wreck, then what are your thoughts on Mos's press release about the FBI results?

Don't know - don't care what Mos says or does. I trusted him up until Thanksgiving time. Never again.

trainwreck .gif = 

Wreck, I AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #235 on: November 21, 2008, 11:28:04 PM »

I am not saying that Silvetti and Schaefer did not want to find Natalee but I do think they were killing two birds with one stone.  They may not have intentionally tried to cover up something?!?  But I truly believe that part of Natalee was in that trap.  Maybe Silvetti sent those pictures to his sister to post so it would screw up the ALE coverup?  Hope so. 

I believe that Natalee is in different places.  The whole thing makes me sick.  I just want Natalee to be brought home and the people responsible to be punished.  If that means asking questions that others think are totally ridiculous or posting unpopular opinions, so be it.  I have no problem with that.  If I am wrong about something I will be the first to admit it and say "sorry".  But it is not about me or us, it IS about Natalee.  All the research, opinions, theories, speculation, and even wild goose chases are what it is all about to get to the bottom of this.

MOO
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #236 on: November 21, 2008, 11:28:40 PM »

Remember they have to wait for the Babiloians to open the coker.....

cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #237 on: November 21, 2008, 11:29:22 PM »

Well, if they can put drugs in that cage, they sure as hell can put a skull, tennis shoe, and knife in there too.  When I asked Kermit about this, he alluded to the fact that "why would you put a tennis shoe in with the skull?  to insure that the evidence points to you and you will not talk!"  He also alluded that Kyle gave the tennis shoe to the FBI.  I asked him how Kyle got the shoe.  His reply was "exactly, he is just a boatman". 

Ok, I'll probably be slammed but that is ok.  I can go get the posts but everytime I do no one listens anyway.  But this convo with Kermit has always bothered me.  Now, with more info give by Kermit, it is making more sense to me.  I did research on the Silvetti Group and Luis Schaefer, both in financial trouble big time.  People do desperate things in desperate times.

I am just saying..........

KYcat, I'm listening to you. Good reminder of what OE said.
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #238 on: November 21, 2008, 11:30:48 PM »

Ok Im going to say this one time and I will be done.  There is someone very close to my family who knows John Silvetti and knew him way before Natalee went missing.  This man is a class act.  He went into this to find Natalee and help her family.  He is in NO way a part of a coverup! It is an insult to this man to even suggest that he is a part of a cover up.  You who beliive this should be ashamed.   You all can choose to believe what you want and you can choose to blindly follow anyone you want but it does not change the FACTS.  I am just sorry that people choose to follow someone who does not even know this man and who in my opinion says things to draw attention to himself.  Sadly theer have been way too many people who have claimed to know stuff who don't have a clue!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #239 on: November 21, 2008, 11:32:35 PM »

Did you ever condider that Blonde's plactic bag photos
were acutally what they seemed and were waiting there
to be picked up and be put into the fish trap?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.