September 28, 2024, 04:47:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #777 11/21/08 thru 11/23/08  (Read 238258 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #380 on: November 22, 2008, 09:35:52 AM »

Furthermore, I think Greta's "e-mails" came from Renfro and cohorts because THEY assumed it was Cheney. I'm telling you, it was State department/CIA operatives (needing to be armed) there to monitor the  tensions between Venezuela and columbia. That very weekend, they were expecting a Venezuelan excursion into Columbia.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #381 on: November 22, 2008, 09:42:44 AM »

Thank you Kermit for spitting it out finally. I see what you are saying.

John Silvetti was part of a planned cover up to hide the contents of the cage. 

All the Persistence crew was working along with ALE and Hans Mos to aid in this cover up.

The reason John was there had nothing to do with Natalee and she was found by mistake.

Caps and John are in this also by some means> (even though the connection you seem to imply between Caps and John did not exist...it is another person on Aruba that is the connection.)

I truly hope John Silvetti or Kyle or someone connected to Natalee's family will come out and refute your information because I really hate that we have now pitted our good guys against our bad guys. 

This is why nothing ever gets settled here...Kermit I know you think you know...but let me ask you this have you verified any of your information with Dave, Beth or Jug?  If you have...I will know.  Keeping the parents of this child out of the loop on something like this is just cruel.  So I would be happy to forward any and all emails for you to contact them should you wish to give them this information.  They have suffered over this long enough and they should at the least be able to confront Silvetti with these accusations and find out if they are true or not. I await your answers.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #382 on: November 22, 2008, 09:46:37 AM »

I'm going to throw out a thought that is just something that I have considered from time to time.  I don't really believe that those boys put a fish trap on Sander's boat and took it out to sea.  It's just physically too difficult.  What if, someone had screwed a drug dealer and his body was put into the trap as a warning for those who were making the next pickup.  It's just a thought.
Maybe not

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #383 on: November 22, 2008, 09:47:35 AM »

How to explain how any fish trap got into the story, Mariloo. Let me put it this way. Early in the search for Natalee it was said that a fish trap had gone missing from down by those fisherman huts near the Marriott, as well as a few other items, a knife I think and some rope or duct tape or who knows.

The human brain wants to sort out patterns so a bunch of people made up What Ifs, what if Natalee were put into a fish trap, cut up, taped and tied and taken out to sea and dumped.

Be glad it wasn't a missing rhinocerous, a dinner plate, blue beads and seven orange bicycles.

Like this one

Wouldn't that trap be a bit smaller than the one on the ocean floor? It seems to have different dimensions.  I can't tell from the underwater photos.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #384 on: November 22, 2008, 09:48:53 AM »

Has anyone seen Joran today?  Does Thailand even care that he's on the run?  I wonder if he's still alive? 
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #385 on: November 22, 2008, 09:55:05 AM »

Ok Im going to say this one time and I will be done.  There is someone very close to my family who knows John Silvetti and knew him way before Natalee went missing.  This man is a class act.  He went into this to find Natalee and help her family.  He is in NO way a part of a coverup! It is an insult to this man to even suggest that he is a part of a cover up.  You who beliive this should be ashamed.   You all can choose to believe what you want and you can choose to blindly follow anyone you want but it does not change the FACTS.  I am just sorry that people choose to follow someone who does not even know this man and who in my opinion says things to draw attention to himself.  Sadly theer have been way too many people who have claimed to know stuff who don't have a clue!
I agree

So do I and Kermit has not always been right.

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #386 on: November 22, 2008, 09:55:05 AM »

All the Persistence crew was working along with ALE and Hans Mos to aid in this cover up.

The reason John was there had nothing to do with Natalee and she was found by mistake.

Caps and John are in this also by some means> (even though the connection you seem to imply between Caps and John did not exist...it is another person on Aruba that is the connection.)

I truly hope John Silvetti or Kyle or someone connected to Natalee's family will come out and refute your information because I really hate that we have now pitted our good guys against our bad guys. 

This is why nothing ever gets settled here...Kermit I know you think you know...but let me ask you this have you verified any of your information with Dave, Beth or Jug?  If you have...I will know.  Keeping the parents of this child out of the loop on something like this is just cruel.  So I would be happy to forward any and all emails for you to contact them should you wish to give them this information.  They have suffered over this long enough and they should at the least be able to confront Silvetti with these accusations and find out if they are true or not. I await your answers.

I'm certainly not the frog, but my guess would be that kermie needs no help contacting the family.

jmo

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #387 on: November 22, 2008, 09:59:01 AM »

Has anyone seen Joran today?  Does Thailand even care that he's on the run?  I wonder if he's still alive? 

Lala, you said pitted our good guys against our bay guys.
Who are our good guys and who are our bad guys?
I don't understand.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #388 on: November 22, 2008, 10:00:50 AM »

Did you ever condider that Blonde's plactic bag photos
were acutally what they seemed and were waiting there
to be picked up and be put into the fish trap?

I have always thought they were waiting for someone to get them.

Blonde, is it possible to repost your pics?
Thanks

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #389 on: November 22, 2008, 10:05:27 AM »

Wreck - that's correct.  I believe it turned out to be a homeland security meeting some (not Cheney) were attending.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #390 on: November 22, 2008, 10:10:18 AM »

Wreck - that's correct.  I believe it turned out to be a homeland security meeting some (not Cheney) were attending.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/03/01/is-vice-president-dick-cheney-in-aruba-air-force-2-lands-in-aruba-us-homeland-security-hugo-chavez/
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #391 on: November 22, 2008, 10:14:29 AM »

I'm certainly not the frog, but my guess would be that kermie needs no help contacting the family.

jmo

Funny, I just spoke with one family member and they have yet to talk to Kermit.  They are waiting for his call. They are most interested in meeting and seeing this information. Can you imagine how big this would be to be able to put Silvetti and ALE and Mos in cahoots over this entire search?  That would be massive in the implications and further legal action could indeed bring a lot of information to light.  Even the Kalpoes would benefit from this knowledge...it would almost cement a verdict in their favor of being victims.  Once you peel a layer of the cover up away..then all the other layers are visible. 

When I was privy to information I thought would offer some help in finding Natalee....I shared it with the family.  I didn't think twice about it...I simply sent them the information and they made up their mind about the validity of it all.  I think Kermit should certainly do the same.  It's the right thing to do...they should be able to know as many of their enemies as possible. 

In fact, I am surprised that JR has not run with this information...to be able to accuse an American of treachery is right up her alley...what is her paper waiting for?  She can say ALE and Mos were taken in by the devious Americans for the very things we have accused them of....it's a win win situation for her and her cronies.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #392 on: November 22, 2008, 10:14:47 AM »

Kyle…You said Tim went to Costa Rica!

Help Please!

Tim went to

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #393 on: November 22, 2008, 10:18:46 AM »

I don't understand.

I suppose it's a matter of perspective at this point.  I am not trying to change anyone's mind...in fact, mine may change in the next hour or week..but I do not think Caps, John, or Kyle were in any way the bad guys here.  Each in their own way were trying to help find Natalee.  I am sure if you delved into my background as some have Silvetti's you would be unhappy with the results also...but it does not make you a bad guy just because you are having financial difficulty or drink too much or whatever else is there.  Human beings are not flawless.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #394 on: November 22, 2008, 10:25:01 AM »

Johan,

Have you told us all that Peter said about Renee Gielen?  If not please tell all!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #395 on: November 22, 2008, 10:27:04 AM »

Did you ever condider that Blonde's plactic bag photos
were acutally what they seemed and were waiting there
to be picked up and be put into the fish trap?

I have always thought they were waiting for someone to get them.

Blonde, is it possible to repost your pics?
Thanks
YES  this is how it was in Aruba Bay video 24

I rotated it.

Then click negitve

The croped

Please Note screen overlay affect happened when I hit magnify  

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #396 on: November 22, 2008, 10:27:05 AM »

Kyle…You said Tim went to Costa Rica!

Help Please!

Tim went to

Blonde...I don't have time to check Kyle's posts right now, and I will in a bit, but I am pretty sure in one post that Kyle said Tim went to Costa Rica.

It surprised me as I have looked at various Costa Rico connections.
GrannyToad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #397 on: November 22, 2008, 10:30:20 AM »

I guess I couldn't help myself so I went to thinking about geography and where this imaginary pipeline could be headed to or from *northwest* of Aruba.

Haiti?

Jamaica?

Cuba?
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #398 on: November 22, 2008, 10:34:34 AM »

I don't understand.

I suppose it's a matter of perspective at this point.  I am not trying to change anyone's mind...in fact, mine may change in the next hour or week..but I do not think Caps, John, or Kyle were in any way the bad guys here.  Each in their own way were trying to help find Natalee.  I am sure if you delved into my background as some have Silvetti's you would be unhappy with the results also...but it does not make you a bad guy just because you are having financial difficulty or drink too much or whatever else is there.  Human beings are not flawless.
I think Kyle may be a "dupee" not a "dupor". I have no feel for Caps or Silvetti. My gut says Kermit is a "big fish frog".

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #399 on: November 22, 2008, 10:34:47 AM »

jmo

Funny, I just spoke with one family member and they have yet to talk to Kermit.  They are waiting for his call. They are most interested in meeting and seeing this information. Can you imagine how big this would be to be able to put Silvetti and ALE and Mos in cahoots over this entire search?  That would be massive in the implications and further legal action could indeed bring a lot of information to light.  Even the Kalpoes would benefit from this knowledge...it would almost cement a verdict in their favor of being victims.  Once you peel a layer of the cover up away..then all the other layers are visible. 

When I was privy to information I thought would offer some help in finding Natalee....I shared it with the family.  I didn't think twice about it...I simply sent them the information and they made up their mind about the validity of it all.  I think Kermit should certainly do the same.  It's the right thing to do...they should be able to know as many of their enemies as possible. 

In fact, I am surprised that JR has not run with this information...to be able to accuse an American of treachery is right up her alley...what is her paper waiting for?  She can say ALE and Mos were taken in by the devious Americans for the very things we have accused them of....it's a win win situation for her and her cronies.

Good morning everyone,

I see that Kermit was in last night. 

I am very interested in the angle of Securities Fraud.  If that investigation is ongoing, it may be the reason the whole story is not out.  I guess we'll have to see.  In any case, a Securities Fraud investigation is a follow-the-money investigation and has the ability to cross lines of information that others may not......very far-reaching investigative power.

I'm kind of disappointed that Greta's big story is an interview with Joran.  Guess it depends on what he blabs now.  The fact that there seems to be documentation that could be subpoenaed, maybe transaction info, seems hopeful.

Basketball Basketball Basketball Guess we'll see.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.