June 25, 2024, 07:20:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #777 11/21/08 thru 11/23/08  (Read 233877 times)
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #420 on: November 22, 2008, 11:23:58 AM »

Thanks Pita and SS on the Romona info...Interesting timing on all of that.

Wreck...Just want to be sure...LOL
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #421 on: November 22, 2008, 11:26:01 AM »

Did you ever condider that Blonde's plactic bag photos
were acutally what they seemed and were waiting there
to be picked up and be put into the fish trap?

I have always thought they were waiting for someone to get them.

Blonde, can you show us those photos again please?

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #422 on: November 22, 2008, 11:27:42 AM »

She re-posted them just a few pages back.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #423 on: November 22, 2008, 11:28:46 AM »

(page 20 near bottom)

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #424 on: November 22, 2008, 11:28:48 AM »

Hotping, TM or SS

Where are Daury Rodriguez and Romona Del Carmen Rodriguez?

When were they arrested, do you know?

Thanks in Advance!

Good Morning Mum,

This one was not far from me.  I will look for the links, but this is the general information.  Ramona Tejera-Rodiriguez was arrested while waiting for a bus at a mall in Secaucus, Hudson County, NJ, in early February.  On the same day, a younger woman with the last name of Tejera was arrested over in the Bronx at the apartment she shared with her boyfriend.  We had a photograph of Ramona, and you and I posted some photographs of the drug loot taken from the Bronx apt.  Both women were charged with possession of 8 kilos.  One newspaper said that this was a drug bust involving the multiple jurisdictions.

Caps tipped us off about the Daury Rodriguez arrest.  It was a month later, in early March.  It supposedly happened at the airport, but I don't know for sure because Newark Liberty is in Essex County and he was originally arrested in Hudson County.  He was reportedly coming to NJ for a gambling competition.  He also had possession of 8 kilos.  He and Ramona were put in the Hudson County Correctional Facility in Kearny, Hudson County.  Not too long ago, someone checked on their status and Daury was in Morris County.  I can't explain it except that sometimes prisons in this area take "boarders".  It's a source of income for the prison budgets.

Quote from: Pita on April 10, 2008, 07:09:44 PM
I wonder if this has any relevance:

Cops: Woman busted in Secaucus with $500K in heroin
by Michaelangelo Conte
Thursday January 10, 2008, 7:19 PM

Pamela Suchy
Ramona Rodriguez-Tejada is arraigned via video link this morning from the Hudson County jail in Kearny.

An Aruban woman was busted with eight kilograms of heroin as she boarded a bus at the Harmon Cove Mall in Secaucus yesterday and police say she was connected to an international trafficking network with ties to Holland.

A distraught Ramona Rodriguez-Tejeda, 49, made her first appearance yesterday at Central Judicial Processing Court in Jersey City on drug distribution charges. She could face up to 20 years in prison, said Lt. Mark Kelly, commander of the State Police Drug Traffic Unit in Newark.

She appeared in court via video link from Hudson County jail in Kearny and she was so distraught during the appearance that she was later taken away for medical attention. He bail was set at $1 million cash only by state Superior Court Judge Kevin Callahan.

Kelly said the heroin has a wholesale value of about $520,000 but once processed and packaged for sale on the streets it will be worth twice that much.

Rodriguez-Tejeda, who also uses an address in Brooklyn, was charged with first-degree
possession of illegal drugs and first-degree possession with attempt to distribute, said Kelly.

Kelly declined to specify how troopers learned of the shipment.

http://www.nj.com/hudsoncountynow/index.ssf/2008/01/cops_woman_busted_in_secaucus.html

Wow, it was January and not February.

Another big what if ....  What if everything Caps told us about the cage being used as a post office was true.  Heroin came from Colombia to Aruba and then outward from there.  What if they did find some drugs in the cage and just left them there so that they could trace the trail?  A few days later Ramona and someone who appears to be her daughter are arrested in NJ and NY.  Does anyone see anything that resembles heroin in that cage picture?  In the pictures of the loot that NYC police had it looked like packages.  Wouldn't it be great if Ramona, her daughter, and Daury were all eventually arrested because of something from the post office cage?
Poochy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #425 on: November 22, 2008, 11:30:05 AM »

Blonde, is it possible to repost your pics?
Thanks
YES  this is how it was in Aruba Bay video 24

I rotated it.

Then click negitve

The croped

Please Note screen overlay affect happened when I hit magnify  

Blonde,

Where was the location of this plastic bag to the hotel area?

Deepak stated in his PV that they stopped the car so he could take a leak (even tho in another of his PV's he said he took a leak inside C&C).

Satish stated that he told Deepak to 'stop the car' so he could toss out his yard long drinking cup he took from C&C. 

It's obvious that the Kalpoes were on the road and did in fact stop their car and had to make reasons for stopping the car - one to explain why the car was stopped and he got out, and the other to explain why the car was stopped just in general.

Deepak and Joran then got out of the car.

Joran said "I picked her up and carried her..." 

Did he carry her in his arms while she was in this plastic bag and place her in that spot?   

(Did a fisherman say he saw Deepaks car and saw joran carrying something and swimming out into the ocean?)

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #426 on: November 22, 2008, 11:32:14 AM »

I saved this probably in the last month from one of the papers, sorry I don't know much more than that.  It may not be the one everyone's talking about and may not provide any more information than is already known.  Just thought someone might be interested.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #427 on: November 22, 2008, 11:33:28 AM »

Pita,

Do you have any recollection of crab trap pictures being posted by John's sister at BFN?
I was told that she did not. ..that the pictures she posted, provided to her by her brother, were of the Persistence in route from Aruba to the U.S.

TIA.

IIRC, there were NEVER any crap trap pictures posted by LegallyLex at BFN.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #428 on: November 22, 2008, 11:34:28 AM »

(page 20 near bottom)

Thanks,  I didn't go back far enough.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #429 on: November 22, 2008, 11:41:47 AM »

Blonde, is it possible to repost your pics?
Thanks
YES  this is how it was in Aruba Bay video 24

I rotated it.

Then click negitve

The croped

Please Note screen overlay affect happened when I hit magnify  

Blonde,

Where was the location of this plastic bag to the hotel area?

Deepak stated in his PV that they stopped the car so he could take a leak (even tho in another of his PV's he said he took a leak inside C&C).

Satish stated that he told Deepak to 'stop the car' so he could toss out his yard long drinking cup he took from C&C. 

It's obvious that the Kalpoes were on the road and did in fact stop their car and had to make reasons for stopping the car - one to explain why the car was stopped and he got out, and the other to explain why the car was stopped just in general.

Deepak and Joran then got out of the car.

Joran said "I picked her up and carried her..." 

Did he carry her in his arms while she was in this plastic bag and place her in that spot?   

(Did a fisherman say he saw Deepaks car and saw joran carrying something and swimming out into the ocean?)

Map by Klaas

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #430 on: November 22, 2008, 11:42:21 AM »

I saved this probably in the last month from one of the papers, sorry I don't know much more than that.  It may not be the one everyone's talking about and may not provide any more information than is already known.  Just thought someone might be interested.

Thanks TM...I hope Finbar is lurking and can connect some dots with these Croes.

BTW...Did you open the Wedding link from page 1, that vms found...There is a Jorge Porras in the wedding party...Do you recall the discussion in Shango from the Dr. Phil Documents regarding that name?
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #431 on: November 22, 2008, 11:48:17 AM »

Pita,

Do you have any recollection of crab trap pictures being posted by John's sister at BFN?
I was told that she did not. ..that the pictures she posted, provided to her by her brother, were of the Persistence in route from Aruba to the U.S.

TIA.

Robin posted them at BNH and someone took them and sent them to Klaas and RU.
I got accused of this, because I was logged in BNH for one minute  that day. I did not even see them until Klass posted them.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #432 on: November 22, 2008, 11:53:59 AM »

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #433 on: November 22, 2008, 12:06:22 PM »

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2008/11/22/why-is-holland-protecting-aruba/

November 22nd, 2008 11:58 AM Eastern
why is Holland protecting Aruba?
by Greta Van Susteren
When you watch On The Record Monday at ten pm, you will want to know many things…including why is Holland protecting Aruba? Is it indifference? Or worse, cover up?

Comments?

--------

The above was just posted on Greta's blog.  Guess it is a sort of preview for Monday night's big expose?

That is all it says plus the comments section.  If this has already been posted, I apologize as I have not read back very far.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #434 on: November 22, 2008, 12:07:33 PM »

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #746 4/4 - 4/11/08
« Reply #982 on: April 11, 2008, 03:51:03 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a link to a photograph of the confiscated heroin and guns from the house in the Bronx.  For some reason, the photograph is dated January 9th. 

http://www.1010wins.com/pages/1453659.php?

Police Bust 'Sophisticated' Heroin Ring in the Bronx

NEW YORK (AP)  -- Two people were arrested Wednesday and $500,000 worth of heroin has been seized in the Bronx.

Edwin Cruz, 31, and his girlfriend Lucilla Tejada, 36, were operating a sophisticated mom and pop operation distributing heroin in the Bronx and Upper Manhattan, police said.

1010 WINS AUDIO: Terry Sheridan Reports

Loaded guns, a heroin press and branding stamps were found in the couple's Sedwick Ave. apartment, police said.

The couple's heroin was allegedly stamped "Mercedes."

Photos from 1010 WINS' Terry Sheridan

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #747 4/11 -
« Reply #827 on: April 16, 2008, 06:20:09 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just an update...

Edwin (Armani) Cruz, Lucilla Tejada
Edwin (Armani) Cruz, 31, and his girlfriend, Lucilla Tejada, 36.
Both face felony drug possession and numerous weapons charges.
The arrests came after several weeks of investigation by the NYPD's Bronx gang squad.
Police said Cruz and Tejada are not gang members, but identified them as part of a larger drug organization with the drugs and weapons meant for distribution on the streets of upper Manhattan and the Bronx.
"This was a substantial bust," said Deputy Chief Robert Boyce, commander of the Citywide Gang Unit. "I think we put a nice dent in this operation."
Officers descended on the home at 3343 Sedgwick Ave. at 8:35 a.m., cops said, catching Cruz and Tejada while they were still sleeping. They were arrested without incident.
Police found the heroin, wrapped in red cellophane, stuffed in an empty vacuum box in the living room. Seven handguns were stuffed in a black book bag, and two others were found in a drawer, police said..
"These are high-quality, expensive guns," Boyce said. "[Cruz and Tejada] are not ordinary drug pushers."
Police also seized drug paraphernalia, along with 25 rubber stamps for marking glassine envelopes used to hold street-level amounts of heroin.
Among the "brand names" for the heroin packets were "Survivor" and "Mercedes-Benz."
Police said Cruz has an arrest record on charges of robbery, criminal possession of a weapon and felony possession. His parole ended in August 2006.
Tejada has no criminal history, they said.
The weapons consisted of two 9-mm. handguns, three .40-caliber handguns, one .38-caliber Smith & Wesson handgun, one .32-caliber Taurus handgun, one Ruger and one Mac-11.
http://drugenforcement.blogspot.com/2008_01_01_archive.html 

Here is a link to a thread that was started about Daury Rodriguez.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2783.0

OK, here's another what if scenario.  Kyle discovered the trap on the screen very early Christmas morning.  That picture we have of ALE meeting with Persistence was taken on January 30th.  Does anyone see anything that looks like heroin in the trap picture?  There's some stuff towards the back, but I can't tell what it is.  What if there were packages of Heroin in that trap that were destined for Arub, to Holland, to NY?  The one newspaper article identifies the heroin as coming from Holland.  Perhaps ALE decided on the 30th to leave the contents of the trap alone and just follow the pickup and distribution in a huge drug sting that also involved the US DEA.  Ramona and Lucy were under arrest by the first week of January and ALE cleaned the trap on January 7th.  I have assumed that the Coast Guard ship was there on the 11th and 12th to lift the cage out of the water with a crane.  Once the arrests were made, they could have removed the post office.  Caps could be absolutely correct with his information about the trap being a post office.  Did Urine use Daury's name in Patrick's video because Daury had maybe double crossed some Aruban drug dealers that were friends of Urine? Caps told us that the night Natalee died, there was also a big drug transfer going on.  Some of the people at Matty were also involved in the drug transfer.  So, the people at Matty and the people in the drug deal were also friends of Urine.  Was Urine trying to put some heat on Daury?  These are just thoughts.

Remember there are no coincidences!!!

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #435 on: November 22, 2008, 12:12:38 PM »

Has anyone seen Joran today?  Does Thailand even care that he's on the run?  I wonder if he's still alive? 

gbmw yesterday

The Thai embassy said yesterday: “There’s something going on...”

This is  coming from the Thai embassy in The Hague:
Joran was already kept an eye on in Thailand prior to the broadcast of Peter R. de Vries; actually since he arrived there since they were aware of him & Natalee Holloway. There hasn't been an arrest yet but he is watched very closely.

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #436 on: November 22, 2008, 12:21:48 PM »

Pita,

TIA.

I got accused of this, because I was logged in BNH for one minute  that day. I did not even see them until Klass posted them.

Oh yes, I remember all that very well. You being accused of it and all.

I'm just trying to clear up that John's sister did not post crab trap pictures at BFN, she posted pictues of the ship.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3390.msg467513#msg467513

Thanks for the info, Pita.

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #437 on: November 22, 2008, 12:24:50 PM »

We have always wondered why Urine was on a "watch list" and why the Sloot phones were being tapped.  Was this because the DEA was watching them because they had a connection to the drug post office?  Was Paulass also making money off of the drug transfers?  Is this why he went to the bank the same night as the drug transfer and what also turned out to be the same night that Natalee died?  Was he making some kind of a deposit of some cash that had been laundered through the casino where he had been that night?  Is this one of the reasons why Paulass was protected?
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #438 on: November 22, 2008, 12:32:14 PM »

We have always wondered why Urine was on a "watch list" and why the Sloot phones were being tapped.  Was this because the DEA was watching them because they had a connection to the drug post office?  Was Paulass also making money off of the drug transfers?  Is this why he went to the bank the same night as the drug transfer and what also turned out to be the same night that Natalee died?  Was he making some kind of a deposit of some cash that had been laundered through the casino where he had been that night?  Is this one of the reasons why Paulass was protected?
Paulus may very well be involved in drug transfers. I highly doubt that this would have anything to do ATM withdrawls at 4am. If Paulus was being monitored by DEA -- any amount of money you could withdraw from an ATM account would be chicken feed. JMO

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #439 on: November 22, 2008, 12:34:04 PM »

Pita,

TIA.

Oh yes, I remember all that very well. You being accused of it and all.

I'm just trying to clear up that John's sister did not post crab trap pictures at BFN, she posted pictues of the ship.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3390.msg467513#msg467513

Thanks for the info, Pita.

I had this saved someone emailed it to me.

Robin
Active Admin

Re: Breaking News
« Reply #14 on Today at 1:57pm »

There was a cage found about 6 weeks ago by the Persistence. This was on the Dateline show. It turned out not to be Natalee, but testing was done and DNA done just to be sure. It was not Natalee. I cannot express what we went through emotionally at that time, but we truly thought they had found her on the bottom of the ocean. I have no idea if it was human remains though. This is the first I have heard of that! I think that must be misinformation, but don't know for a fact. We only found out yesterday about the DNA results.

unless they are talking about something different than the cage that was found and the DNA tests done, Dave and I have no idea what is going on

Just maybe they were talking about a different cage.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2008, 12:35:40 PM by Blonde » Logged

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.