April 20, 2024, 06:42:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #777 11/21/08 thru 11/23/08  (Read 228764 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #700 on: November 23, 2008, 12:18:07 PM »

?????

Kyle said NO
Quote from: oceanexploration on November 20,2008 at 04:00:07 PM
BTW, this is certainly NOT John Silvetti.  I do not know this man.  He was with the Arubans who came on board for the Dec-30th meeting.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4153.new#new

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #701 on: November 23, 2008, 12:19:58 PM »

Anyone think here are are two guy's and who are they
« Last Edit: November 23, 2008, 01:20:27 PM by Blonde » Logged

oceanexploration
Scared Monkey

« Reply #702 on: November 23, 2008, 12:21:25 PM »

To clarify a few points so you aren't distracted or mislead by emotional opinions: 

1st - Pipeline surveys resemble just that.. a pipeline.  They are aligned with a route corridor from point A to point B.  This search was a squarish grid centered on finding Natalee Holloway and has no other purpose.  Suggesting anything else is insulting your own intelligence. 

2nd - Louis and John had no alterior motives with this search.  If they did, obviously something further would have come of it businesswise.  It hasn't.  Calling them "American Traitors" is again an insult to your own intelligence. 

I support freedom of speech and respect opinion, but not where the facts do not support it.  This is borderline libel and similar to saying the Apollo moon landing was staged.  I've worked along side both Louis and John (Silvetti is NOT red shirt lol).  They both sacrificed a lot personally to conduct this search.  Perfect people they are not.  However, calling them traitors is past opinion.  Do not let your emotions interfere with what you know to be true regarding this case.

3rd - All visitors on board the Persitence signed in.  Their names were recorded in the Ships log. I do not have this, nor do I have the time or access to track it down.  If it were relevant to the case it has been forwarded to the FBI.  Don't you think the FBI knows exactly who was on that boat and if it were important?  My job had nothing to do with logging visitors, as I am not a secretary.  The notes I kept were for my own records and pertained mainly to successfully conducting a very technically demanding search.

I am not reluctant to help where I am able, but I am reluctant to naming friends and coworkers names involved in the search when their pictures get posted on the net.  Do you know how creepy that is?  It's been almost a year since the search began.  With the exception of a notable few, I can't remember the names of all who came on board.  Even their faces are fading in my mind. 

My prayers and blessings go out to all those who have worked tirelessly on this case and to the Holloway-Twitty family.  YOU are a major reason why this case is still alive.  I pray, hope, and trust that this case will be solved and justice carried out here on Earth in the near future.  Keep hope alive.

Personally, I prefer searching for lost shipwrecks.  They're bigger and don't have living enemies.
SEARCH FOR NATALEE BLOG:
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/
teacat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #703 on: November 23, 2008, 12:21:29 PM »

What do you think?  Maybe red shirt?

I vote "no" but what do I know? 

bump

Anyone?  Yes or No, I can take it!   
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #704 on: November 23, 2008, 12:23:19 PM »

There's a good close up of John Silvetti on his website....St. Jude's Aim for the Cure scrapbook section....2007.  I'm having trouble grabbing it, so I hope this link brings you to it. 

http://silvettigroup.com/checkindex/index.html

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #705 on: November 23, 2008, 12:25:15 PM »

Hi Kyle,

I hope maybe you can answer this.

Was any type of dive performed on the cage we've all been discussing between Christmas Eve when it was seen on the sonar reading, and before the December 29th ROV dive?

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #706 on: November 23, 2008, 12:26:57 PM »

Thanks Teacat!  I appreciate the response!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

oceanexploration
Scared Monkey

« Reply #707 on: November 23, 2008, 12:31:18 PM »

Hi Kyle,

Was any type of dive performed on the cage we've all been discussing between Christmas Eve when it was seen on the sonar reading, and before the December 29th ROV dive?

I found the trap sonar target at 1:42 am on Christmas morning.  I was asked if I had any targets to investigate with the ROV on Dev 29th.  I did.  We then performed the 1st ROV dive and confirmed the sonar target was the trap.  This was the first ROV dive performed.  No other dives were performed prior to this.  I kept the sonar target list very confidential.  I didn't need people knowing about it and people on board knew well enough not even to ask.  When it was time to dive I have the target location. Until then, it was kept confidential.

Personally, I prefer searching for lost shipwrecks.  They're bigger and don't have living enemies.
SEARCH FOR NATALEE BLOG:
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #708 on: November 23, 2008, 12:33:40 PM »

Hi Kyle,

I found the trap sonar target at 1:42 am on Christmas morning.  I was asked if I had any targets to investigate with the ROV on Dev 29th.  I did.  We then performed the 1st ROV dive and confirmed the sonar target was the trap.  This was the first ROV dive performed.  No other dives were performed prior to this.  I kept the sonar target list very confidential.  I didn't need people knowing about it and people on board knew well enough not even to ask.  When it was time to dive I have the target location. Until then, it was kept confidential.

Thank you Kyle!   

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #709 on: November 23, 2008, 12:35:32 PM »

Does anyone think they are the same guy?

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #710 on: November 23, 2008, 12:37:04 PM »

Was information and material forwarded to the FBI directly by The Persistence...or did the information/material get forwarded by way of the Aruban authorities?
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #711 on: November 23, 2008, 12:42:50 PM »

Does anyone think they are the same guy?

No, in my opinion.

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #712 on: November 23, 2008, 12:44:16 PM »

Kyle...The last time you were here,you said that Tim left to go to Costa Rica. This is the first I heard of this. Is this corrct?

Thanks In Advance.
teacat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #713 on: November 23, 2008, 12:44:33 PM »

Hi Kyle,

Texasmom: Thank you for posting such a clear and succinct question!

Kyle, I honestly mean you NO DISRESPECT in any of my questions. Please understand that and know the questions come from this place:
You were an integral part , and indeed one of a very FEW WHO ACUTALLY KNOW FROM FIRST -HAND KNOWLEDGE and NOT SPECULATION, of a search that has been foremost in this forum's collective minds and we have been  trying to determine who these people in these few posts photos are. As you have been willing to answer many questions based on FACTS, I assumed (perhaps wrongly) that you might be able to place names with faces. As you state that you hesitate to do so and find it creepy, I now respectfully back off and away.

I do wish you well and thank you for your all your outstanding efforts.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #714 on: November 23, 2008, 12:48:09 PM »

I believe that when Kyle described the cage, he said one side was not in good shape and the door was actually laying on the floor of the cage.  The items sampled IIRC were on top of the door.  So they could easily view inside without looking through mesh.

if the door is on the floor, do you mean the cage's door is on the ocean floor? if so, do you mean the items sampled were still inside the cage or laying on top of the cage?  Either way, the photos still look like the things Kermit circled (the shoe) are INSIDE a cage. How does the camera appear to be inside with the items? Can someone post the photos again so we know what I'm talking about?

Ok. Now if we go to 2:49 on the Dateline show http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kg231BJ-rk&feature=related you can see the cage and it looks wholy intact on top, assuming that is the "top" of the cage. Where does the door attach to this cage; on a side? from the top, anyone?
I believe from the side, I found OE's post about it:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=profile;u=3285;sa=showPosts;start=40

56   Natalee Holloway / LCD Archive / Re: Natalee Case Discussion #744 3/19 -  on: March 19, 2008, 03:27:10 PM 
Quote from: ******* on March 19, 2008, 03:21:50 PM

Thanks! I was figuring about the same,but wasn't sure if it could have been 10 years or so.

Was that cage intact/closed when you viewed it? Just wondering if it was,because that would help keep everything in the cage that was originally placed there. Also it would keep out the large fish that live at that depth.

Response from oceanexploration

It's possible to have been 10 years or so.  I don't know for certain and don't have any way to readily test this. The trap was somewhat intact.  It's north side was in poor shape, with significant deterioration of it's northern panels.  The trap's doop is usually fastened to the outside of the trap.  It was laying inside the trap, as if pushed open. The contents sampled inside the trap were laying on top of the door.  The trap was found in 90 ft.

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #744 3/19 -
« Reply #171 on: March 19, 2008, 04:21:31 PM »

After the Jan 7th dive, I was scheduled to take a short break on land, staying at the Holiday Inn between Jan 9th and returning to the Persistence on Jan 14th.  I had been working steadily since Dec 15th and needed a break.  It was a coincidence I was around to be walking the beach to observe what I saw with the vessel at or near the site on the 11th and 12th of Jan.  I don't know for certain if there is anything to it.  When asked if they were diving the site, they replied: "we don't have dive capabilities".

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2721.msg366826#msg366826

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #715 on: November 23, 2008, 12:50:59 PM »

MumInOhio > Relax  ??

Yes...Johan...Take some time off, relax...no need for some of us to keep spending all these hours each day looking for the answers.

Some amongst us are in the know, have the answers and we will find out in due time. 
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #716 on: November 23, 2008, 01:09:01 PM »

MumInOhio > Relax  ??

Yes...Johan...Take some time off, relax...no need for some of us to keep spending all these hours each day looking for the answers.

Some amongst us are in the know, have the answers and we will find out in due time. 

Not to worry, Mum, we will find out when arrest are made.
That is like saying When Pigs Fly. IMO 

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #717 on: November 23, 2008, 01:12:05 PM »

Does anybody think the cop on the right looks like the guy in the red shirt?

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #718 on: November 23, 2008, 01:13:09 PM »

Hi Kyle,

When Persistence left, we were told that there were still over a hundred targets to check.  Is there any plan to go back and check these targets?
teacat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #719 on: November 23, 2008, 01:18:21 PM »

I do think it could be DTKM in the red shirt.  His appearance in a suit and tie is very different than in casual clothes.  His chin and shape of face, cheek bones looks very similar to me.  JMHO

There were people that thought it was Silvetti but Kyle said it was not Silvetti and it was someone that came on board with the Arubans.

I dunno if these help at all...

Does Bulldog have a camera around his neck?
I don't think so... I think that would be a crazy-small camera on a very short leash if it were around Bulldog's neck. Perhaps it's on someone standing just to the right of him?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.