June 16, 2024, 04:51:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #777 11/21/08 thru 11/23/08  (Read 232800 times)
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #740 on: November 23, 2008, 02:03:48 PM »

What just happened?   
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #741 on: November 23, 2008, 02:06:09 PM »

Seriously, after 3 1/2 years I'm getting tired of all the cloak and dagger.  It may be necessary, but I'd really like to cut through all the crap and get down to the truth.

God Bless you Klaas for saying this.  This is driving me crazy.  Imagine what this is doing to the family.  Greta has a short clip up on Joran on her site.  Just spit it out everyone.  This has gone on long enough.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #742 on: November 23, 2008, 02:06:48 PM »

Seriously, after 3 1/2 years I'm getting tired of all the cloak and dagger.  It may be necessary, but I'd really like to cut through all the crap and get down to the truth.

God Bless you Klaas for saying this.  This is driving me crazy.  Imagine what this is doing to the family.  Greta has a short clip up on Joran on her site.  Just spit it out everyone.  This has gone on long enough.
AMEN

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #743 on: November 23, 2008, 02:08:01 PM »

I, for one, would just love to know what is going on.

I'll tell you what is going on. oceanexploration just needs to say YES to moi!

But it seems he left.

I'm going to go get some flies.

I have not, nor would or will I ever lie to ANYONE! It is not how I live my life. And I won't start now.
What I have said is the truth, I confronted him, he took off. Maybe he needs some time to plan another diversion or search his soul. I hope it's the latter.

Kermit,
I know you've taken some heat here for trying to tell us what went on.  I want to know the truth!  I am a simple mother that has been consumed by this case; my husband told me the other day that I must stop burning my candle from both ends.  Trying to work all day and find the answers in this case all night is taking it's toll.  But I can't give up now!  I NEED TO KNOW, and I won't stop until I do.  I don't understand a lot of what I should be looking for so it's very time consuming to try to understand it all.  I believe you do have the facts, and I have the utmost respect for your sharing what you have, and what you will with us.  I realize that the truth may make us think twice about who we've listened to and conclusions we've reached because of it; but I for one am ready to face it, and move on.  I just want to know the truth.

It's all about Natalee!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #744 on: November 23, 2008, 02:08:44 PM »

Not meaning to disrupt anybody's fight but has everybody seen this:

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2008/11/23/sneak-peek-joran-van-der-sloot-on-the-record-on-monday/

November 23rd, 2008 12:32 PM Eastern
Sneak Peek - Joran van der Sloot ON THE RECORD on Monday!
by Greta Van Susteren

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #745 on: November 23, 2008, 02:08:55 PM »

Don't get me started on GRETA.  Ok, so now she interviews Joran (admitted liar) in Thailand and we are suppose to believe that somehow he's told Greta some truths?   
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #746 on: November 23, 2008, 02:09:06 PM »

I am so with you on that... The Truth..
This is a serious group or researchers who deserve the Truth.

jmho
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #747 on: November 23, 2008, 02:12:31 PM »

What just happened?   

I think that Kermit called Kyle a liar and challenged him on his
part in the cover up.  Kyle hung around for a while while he
made a few calls and he was told to not respond.
They know the frog is on to them. JMHO

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #748 on: November 23, 2008, 02:13:03 PM »

Don't get me started on GRETA.  Ok, so now she interviews Joran (admitted liar) in Thailand and we are suppose to believe that somehow he's told Greta some truths?   

AMEN to that too!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #749 on: November 23, 2008, 02:13:14 PM »

I have spent many hours researching and discussing this case.  I would like to stop going in circles.  I would love to know what happened and not necessarily Greta's version.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #750 on: November 23, 2008, 02:13:27 PM »

Frog fight:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1yDnEY_EOU
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #751 on: November 23, 2008, 02:14:48 PM »

What just happened?   

I think that Kermit called Kyle a liar and challenged him on his
part in the cover up.  Kyle hung around for a while while he
made a few calls and he was told to not respond.
They know the frog is on to them. JMHO

I agree. 

oceanexploration
Scared Monkey

« Reply #752 on: November 23, 2008, 02:15:12 PM »

Hi Kyle,

I hope maybe you can answer this.

Was any type of dive performed on the cage we've all been discussing between Christmas Eve when it was seen on the sonar reading, and before the December 29th ROV dive?

Texasmom: Thank you for posting such a clear and succinct question!

Kyle, I honestly mean you NO DISRESPECT in any of my questions. Please understand that and know the questions come from this place:
You were an integral part , and indeed one of a very FEW WHO ACUTALLY KNOW FROM FIRST -HAND KNOWLEDGE and NOT SPECULATION, of a search that has been foremost in this forum's collective minds and we have been  trying to determine who these people in these few posts photos are. As you have been willing to answer many questions based on FACTS, I assumed (perhaps wrongly) that you might be able to place names with faces. As you state that you hesitate to do so and find it creepy, I now respectfully back off and away.

I do wish you well and thank you for your all your outstanding efforts.

Thanks for understanding.  Mr. Red shirt came on the Persistence along with Dolf, Mos, et al for the meeting on the 30th.  I understand the reasoning to find out the names of people present during the Dec 30th meeting.  Those names are in the ship's logs.  I don't find it useful to post the names of all the search members who happen to get screen captured.  jmho.

Just a work of warning...
I know I will get in trouble over this one, but it must be said:
Many people have enjoyed (in a sick way) moments of spotlight as a result of this case and investigation.  Many have come and gone who present their theories as fact (whether truth mixed with fiction or totally bogus), stand by it, gain a lot of attention, get proved as liars, and then dissapear in shame.  This has been a repeat pattern since the beginning of the case.  Some have gotten caught up simply by emotion, others have gotten caught up by sharing genuinely good ideas then took their theories too far.

For instance, I've read many of Kermit's posts. I would rather not single him out because he's not alone.  I personally love how he thinks. I really enjoy how many posters here think.  He's got a wonderful mind indeed.  However and for whatever reasons, he has presented many of his recent ideas as fact and tagged along with those facts opinions which are very much false.  In defense of his claims, he asks that you trust him.  To someone who actually observed what happened, the difference from fact is perfectly clear and would be embarassing for him.  For the rest, they are easily mislead. This is a terrible waste of time and intellect, but I suppose it's viewed as morbidly entertaining. 

The realities of this search and difficult case are very hard to accept, perhaps due to the incredible contrast in character displayed.  On one hand, you have a terrible crime committed and made worse by a blatant coverup at high levels of foreign authority.  On the other, you have a search conducted with the sole purpose to find Natalee and bring closure to the family. This search was conducted because of the goodness of the hearts and efforts of the team leaders and persistence of the family - often at great expense to themselves and their reputations. However, fears of ruined reputations and lost money and failed efforts were put aside from the start of the search. When we did this search, we knew many would accuse us of alterior motives such as oil exploration or planning pipeline routes doubting that good people still exist and do good things for others.  This comes with the territory I suppose and is no surprise to those few who really know. 

As for myself, I made a decision many months ago that I wouldn't let the false theories get to me personally, and that I wouldn't try to correct every false thing I read, or damaging statement.  The information I have that I will not post online, comment on, or talk about even in person, I have shared with trusted senior FBI agents.  I have shared what I can here and elsewhere that I felt safe sharing.  The rest is in the hands of those who are in the proper position to act on the information given to them.  Beth and the FBI know what I know. This is my peace.  The theories will remain entertaining to me but for those who are mislead by them, I am truly sorry. 

Personally, I prefer searching for lost shipwrecks.  They're bigger and don't have living enemies.
SEARCH FOR NATALEE BLOG:
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #753 on: November 23, 2008, 02:16:31 PM »

FUNNY.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #754 on: November 23, 2008, 02:17:02 PM »

Well, soooorrrrr--rrry!

I certainly wont bother you with any more of her post.

Carry on with your so-called serious chain jerking!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #755 on: November 23, 2008, 02:18:50 PM »

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #756 on: November 23, 2008, 02:22:58 PM »

Well, soooorrrrr--rrry!

I certainly wont bother you with any more of her post.

Carry on with your so-called serious chain jerking!

Anna
- I don't know why you are upset but if it's about my post on Greta, I was typing it the same time you were posting.  I hadn't even seen your post.   I PLAN ON WATCHING GRETA on Monday, I'm just not getting my hopes up.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #757 on: November 23, 2008, 02:25:41 PM »

So OE apparently didn't see Kermit's pposts?

Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #758 on: November 23, 2008, 02:25:49 PM »

Interesting day in the cage.

Am trying to figure the Greta thing out.  She goes to Thailand and interviews Joran in the summer but we are just hearing about it.  The only thing I can think of is that she had info corroborated and perhaps is a part of this whole series of actions happening all of a sudden... perhaps to force this thing to closure.?.?.?

I agree that anything Joran says at this point is pure "caca" but for whatever reason she no longer believes him, she believes Paulus is involved and MOST IMPORTANT she is now screaming over the airwaves that there has been a coverup.

So... when I watch Joran spew total crap on Monday night I will pray that there is a higher purpose for this airing and that maybe... just maybe after 3 years the family will have something go in their favor.  God bless them, all of you who have worked so hard over the years standing by our girl.

Frijole
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #759 on: November 23, 2008, 02:31:43 PM »

Interesting day in the cage.

Am trying to figure the Greta thing out.  She goes to Thailand and interviews Joran in the summer but we are just hearing about it.  The only thing I can think of is that she had info corroborated and perhaps is a part of this whole series of actions happening all of a sudden... perhaps to force this thing to closure.?.?.?

I agree that anything Joran says at this point is pure "caca" but for whatever reason she no longer believes him, she believes Paulus is involved and MOST IMPORTANT she is now screaming over the airwaves that there has been a coverup.

So... when I watch Joran spew total crap on Monday night I will pray that there is a higher purpose for this airing and that maybe... just maybe after 3 years the family will have something go in their favor.  God bless them, all of you who have worked so hard over the years standing by our girl.

Frijole

Amen
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.