April 19, 2024, 03:30:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #777 11/21/08 thru 11/23/08  (Read 228729 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #840 on: November 23, 2008, 04:03:28 PM »

No, Kermit, you posted the lie about Lorenzo's tickle page here at Scared Monkeys, under your other nick. Faith and Blonde were not even members here then.

This has nothing to do with the accusations you are making now. I'm only saying if you are going call others liars, you have a past too. You posted a flat out lie.

Get on with the show.

Oh I know what you are talking about. I hear Shango thought I had some kind of information on Lorenzo.
I did see a website that was suppose to be that guy with the long dread locks and it was titled Lorenzo.
Which turned out to not be the Lorenzo that we all know now is the bald headed guy. IF you want to think I was lying, then so be it! I just posted what I saw is all. Then as many of those links, it went dead because he removed his website.
 If that makes me a liar in your eyes, then so be it.
You don't have to believe anything I say, or post, it's your prerogative.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #841 on: November 23, 2008, 04:04:46 PM »

Kermit,

First, I have NEVER threatened you.  The only thing I said to you is that I do not want to be sued by releasing information into the public that I was specifically told by OUR FBI as confidential. When I'm told not to comment by our FBI, I listen. You clearly do not understand this.

I made a mistake trusting you with so much as a greeting.  It was a gross misjudgement in character on my part. 

We all want the truth out in it's entirety.  The truth will be told by Beth in her terms when SHE feels ready.  It's not up to you or I. If you want the truth, ask BETH, not me.  Your answers will come from her.   

As for me, I stand by Natalee.   I'm sorry Kermit, my answer is NO.  This is my last post at SM. 

So it is a YES I can post the evidence?

Kermit, why would you be willing to post information that the FBI specifically asked not to be made public?

Because I know that that is a lie.
The evidence has or was NOT given to the FBI by him.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #842 on: November 23, 2008, 04:04:52 PM »

Kermit,

First, I have NEVER threatened you.  The only thing I said to you is that I do not want to be sued by releasing information into the public that I was specifically told by OUR FBI as confidential. When I'm told not to comment by our FBI, I listen. You clearly do not understand this.

I made a mistake trusting you with so much as a greeting.  It was a gross misjudgement in character on my part. 

We all want the truth out in it's entirety.  The truth will be told by Beth in her terms when SHE feels ready.  It's not up to you or I. If you want the truth, ask BETH, not me.  Your answers will come from her.   

As for me, I stand by Natalee.   I'm sorry Kermit, my answer is NO.  This is my last post at SM. 

Kermit, why would you be willing to post information that the FBI specifically asked not to be made public?
The FBI never told Kermit no to go public.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #843 on: November 23, 2008, 04:05:24 PM »

This is Beth's call. It is her child that is missing, not ours, although we stand by the girl.

If posting information would upset this unsolved case, then why even think to post it?

If the FBI wants to keep it under wraps, then why blab about it here on a public board?

So what - you know. So does OE. But he's been a gentleman about it.

We all want her to come home. We all want the truth.

But not this way.  IMHO.

OE - thanks for what you did, what you do, and what you continue to do by keeping what you may
know out of the public so the real investigation can take place under the radar.

I couldn't agree more!
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #844 on: November 23, 2008, 04:06:34 PM »

I'm still waiting for oceanexploration to come back and hopefully he'll have a change of heart and soul and say YES KERMIT post it! or he'll do it!

LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #845 on: November 23, 2008, 04:06:54 PM »

Kermit,

Am I losing it?...Does "N O" spell "Y E S" ???
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #846 on: November 23, 2008, 04:07:45 PM »

Kermit,

LOL blonde. That was funny.
No they did not!
However I have been directly threatened by ocean and he knows it.
Alls he has to do is the RIGHT THING AND SAY YES KERMIT!
teacat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #847 on: November 23, 2008, 04:07:59 PM »

yes... and the Wizard of Oz's Man behind the curtain, and cryptomonicons... Jeesh, what a day. And here I thought the majority of us were actually on the side of "truth" and "justice".  Whatever that means!

A FEW of you know ALOT, some of you know something and most of the rest of us (and yeah I include myself here!) are just flailing around in the murk.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #848 on: November 23, 2008, 04:10:21 PM »

This is Beth's call. It is her child that is missing, not ours, although we stand by the girl.

If posting information would upset this unsolved case, then why even think to post it?

If the FBI wants to keep it under wraps, then why blab about it here on a public board?

So what - you know. So does OE. But he's been a gentleman about it.

We all want her to come home. We all want the truth.

But not this way.  IMHO.

OE - thanks for what you did, what you do, and what you continue to do by keeping what you may
know out of the public so the real investigation can take place under the radar.

I would like the truth to come out at the right time.  I agree that it is Beth's call to expose what she knows.  Beth has been through torture the past 3 1/2 years and if I have to wait I am willing to wait.  There is a reason for everthing.  JMO.
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #849 on: November 23, 2008, 04:10:52 PM »

Kermit,

No, but perhaps if Kyle shared classified information with Kermit, it needs to remain that way.

We don't need to put information out there that could further jeopardize the case.  That's my concern.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #850 on: November 23, 2008, 04:11:25 PM »

If you have the facts -- bring it. No use in holding back now.

Yeah oceanexploriation. Come on lets do it.

Just say YES.

LETS  DO THIS BECAUSE, I WILL NOT STOP, WE NEED THE TRUTH

I agree 100%

Alls oceanexploration has to do is say YES to kermit and I'll post the information that will expose the truth.

I recall a very early Lorenzo Myspace-not sure if this is the same as you are referring to.
Way back-first 2 weeks following disappearance along with Freddies and all the others
would sure like to have them to compare now...wish I had saved them.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #851 on: November 23, 2008, 04:11:38 PM »

IMO Kyle made a deal not Kermit

Kermit,

First, I have NEVER threatened you.  The only thing I said to you is that I do not want to be sued by releasing information into the public that I was specifically told by OUR FBI as confidential.When I'm told not to comment by our FBI, I listen. You clearly do not understand this.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #852 on: November 23, 2008, 04:12:16 PM »

Look at all the folks signed in here....is this latest conflict yet another thing to boost ratings?...of Scared Monkeys?....surely not...
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #853 on: November 23, 2008, 04:12:35 PM »

This all brings back a lot of memories.
People who claim to know more than us poor dumb monkeys,
who have to exchange all of their information in private and
then go off and start their own private board..

Where is that board now?

It is hard for me to believe that if Beth knew Natalee was
found, she would not have shared that information with
people she knew cared.  If she did, shame on her.

I for one have been taken in by the frog and I believe by
Kyle as well.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #854 on: November 23, 2008, 04:14:39 PM »

Look at all the folks signed in here....is this latest conflict yet another thing to boost ratings?...of Scared Monkeys?....surely not...

Don't you have somewhere else you'd rather be?   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #855 on: November 23, 2008, 04:15:18 PM »

Don't you have somewhere else you'd rather be?   

Amen!

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #856 on: November 23, 2008, 04:16:25 PM »

I believe Rob and Carpe stood by the frog.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #857 on: November 23, 2008, 04:16:28 PM »

He said  " NO "

Volunteer or not, when the Big Guys speak.. You must listen.

The F.B.I. wants to keep it all secret so that corrupt politicians and other officials in Aruba win in the end.
But that is just my opinion..

Ya can't pull yer weapon Kermit..

NO Means No.

Or yes depending on what prison you want to spend time in..

lol

It is all none sense anyways.. Some of these people really astound me.

LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #858 on: November 23, 2008, 04:16:54 PM »

Not particularly...
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #859 on: November 23, 2008, 04:17:24 PM »

This all brings back a lot of memories.
People who claim to know more than us poor dumb monkeys,
who have to exchange all of their information in private and
then go off and start their own private board..

Where is that board now?

It is hard for me to believe that if Beth knew Natalee was
found, she would not have shared that information with
people she knew cared.  If she did, shame on her.

I for one have been taken in by the frog and I believe by
Kyle as well.

You're not alone.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.