May 30, 2024, 03:36:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #777 11/21/08 thru 11/23/08  (Read 231953 times)
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #960 on: November 23, 2008, 06:38:40 PM »

Blue, sorry, I wasn't yelling at you.  I just hope Tim doesn't have Nejame as his attorney. 

KYcat - Red explained it the other night, this is what Red said:

Monkeys ... the Count is not working for Tim.

It really makes sense if you look at it in this manner. It is my understanding that when TES did the last two searches in FL they received about 85-90 new TES members. Enough that TES may be creating a charter group in Orlando for not if the nest person goes missing, but when. They will have some infrstructure alreasy set up.

It is my understanding that NeJame said he would help in any way possible with the necessary paperwork needed to create such an entity. That's it. As simple as that.

NeJame respects Tim Miller and the work TES does.

Obviously he has ethics and morals as he finally bolted away from the family today.

Thanks Klaas. I couldn't find anything on what Red said but could find where it was discussed an awful lot.  I must have missed that post of Red's as lately I just skip over lots of pages and move on to the last couple pages to catch up.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #961 on: November 23, 2008, 06:38:58 PM »

Hi Monks...well I must say reading the last 15-20 posts was interesting...no information, but interesting....my sincere thanks to all of you who  keep this forum updated on any information...I read, but since I really have nothing to add to the work done here...I guess I am a lurker....but once again I read about people who SAY they know things they say they will reveal ...whenever..or they can't reveal....why in the heck even mention it IF it's true... .. been through that too many times. Hopefully something will be revealed on Greta's show tomorrow night....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #962 on: November 23, 2008, 06:39:02 PM »

What if what the Froggy has was never posted on the Internet?

And where is what Kermit says Kyle shared with the FBI?

I need to go back and find where Kermit said that...Only reread Kyle's posts so far.

If Kyle holds the Copyright he has to give permission for them to be shown to whomever he shared them with, unless he has posted them himself on the internet, right?

If these were never posted, then permission is needed for another to post.

The question i posed earlier and i don't know if it was understood correctly was.Who's property are those photo's truly.

1.The owner of the persistence?
2.The owner of the equipment used for the video,and or images of the ROV?

What i'm trying to say is.If i let you borrow my camera to take a picture do you own the copywright or do i?The owner of the camera?Does this make any sense to anyone??Who had access to these photos,and or video??

Not sure who owns thm...I was just going on what Magnolia posted about Kyle's Copyright...But that may only be for those posted on the internet.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #963 on: November 23, 2008, 06:39:11 PM »

O/T      mmmmmmm........SS  The lady in your avy looks like Lizzy Borden  Is that an AX in her hand ready to chop up that turkey ? 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #964 on: November 23, 2008, 06:39:30 PM »

snipped>>>>>

Kermit, why would you be willing to post information that the FBI specifically asked not to be made public?

Because I know that that is a lie.
The evidence has or was NOT given to the FBI by him

texasmom comment:  maybe the "by him" is the key here; maybe somebody else gave it to the FBI and Kyle was contacted by the FBI about it?????

[/quote]

Is this what Kermit has been referring to as the cover up?   
[/quote]

I think this is what Kermit is referring to plus some other coverups.  But what do I know?!?!?

Not much.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #965 on: November 23, 2008, 06:40:37 PM »

WHoooo        Issssss             Lockinggggg Upppppp ??

I CAN! ....... unless someone else wants to ... 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #966 on: November 23, 2008, 06:41:50 PM »

What if what the Froggy has was never posted on the Internet?

And where is what Kermit says Kyle shared with the FBI?

I need to go back and find where Kermit said that...Only reread Kyle's posts so far.

If Kyle holds the Copyright he has to give permission for them to be shown to whomever he shared them with, unless he has posted them himself on the internet, right?

If these were never posted, then permission is needed for another to post.

The question i posed earlier and i don't know if it was understood correctly was.Who's property are those photo's truly.

1.The owner of the persistence?
2.The owner of the equipment used for the video,and or images of the ROV?

What i'm trying to say is.If i let you borrow my camera to take a picture do you own the copywright or do i?The owner of the camera?Does this make any sense to anyone??Who had access to these photos,and or video??

Not sure who owns thm...I was just going on what Magnolia posted about Kyle's Copyright...But that may only be for those posted on the internet.

Thanx Mum.Would like to know the Chain of custody with the pictures,and or video.Who ultimately had the say with what did or didn't happen with this evidence if that's what we'll call it???Just questions...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #967 on: November 23, 2008, 06:43:22 PM »

Mum,
I was just thinking a little while ago, I am beginning to understand your advice to Johan earlier today.  I just wish I could take the advice myself and be content with it!

LOL...I relaxed in my den until I had enough of my team playing like a bunch of 2 year olds and I ran back to my computer...glad I did!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #968 on: November 23, 2008, 06:46:05 PM »

Mum,
I was just thinking a little while ago, I am beginning to understand your advice to Johan earlier today.  I just wish I could take the advice myself and be content with it!

LOL...I relaxed in my den until I had enough of my team playing like a bunch of 2 year olds and I ran back to my computer...glad I did!

I missed my team playing all together!  And they were actually winning last time I ran through!  I think they won, not sure.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #969 on: November 23, 2008, 06:46:09 PM »

O/T      mmmmmmm........SS  The lady in your avy looks like Lizzy Borden  Is that an AX in her hand ready to chop up that turkey ? 

No, I borrowed the dress from a costume company ad and stuck my monkey head on it.  The turkey was an after thought.  I don't think she has any hands - the dress is on a dress form, I think.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #970 on: November 23, 2008, 06:48:41 PM »

Nut......she's supposed to be a pilgrim.   
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #971 on: November 23, 2008, 06:48:42 PM »

No, I borrowed the dress from a costume company ad and stuck my monkey head on it.  The turkey was an after thought.  I don't think she has any hands - the dress is on a dress form, I think.

omg     

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #972 on: November 23, 2008, 06:49:14 PM »

This all brings back a lot of memories.
People who claim to know more than us poor dumb monkeys,
who have to exchange all of their information in private and
then go off and start their own private board..

Where is that board now?

It is hard for me to believe that if Beth knew Natalee was
found, she would not have shared that information with
people she knew cared.  If she did, shame on her.

I for one have been taken in by the frog and I believe by
Kyle as well.

Hi Magnolia

For 3 1/2 years Monkeys have upheld Beth Holloway's words and actions.  Has Beth ever given us any reason not to trust that her motives are to further the cause of justice for her daughter.

If the FBI does not want pertinent information regarding the case revealed ... then that information should not be revealed.  If the timing is deemed not right for Beth Holloway to share ... then trust Natalee's mother ... the timing is not right.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #973 on: November 23, 2008, 06:49:30 PM »

Go for it.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #974 on: November 23, 2008, 06:49:47 PM »

Nut......she's supposed to be a pilgrim.   

I know  lmao

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #975 on: November 23, 2008, 06:50:19 PM »

It is an open blog for reading therefore anything posted is open for all to copy and paste elsewhere. As long as you give credit for their picture etc.or a link.
A very wise wonam gave me this info, and I'm sticking to it.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #976 on: November 23, 2008, 06:50:25 PM »

Go for it.

YAAAAAHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! ty

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #977 on: November 23, 2008, 06:50:51 PM »

Hi Monks...well I must say reading the last 15-20 posts was interesting...no information, but interesting....my sincere thanks to all of you who  keep this forum updated on any information...I read, but since I really have nothing to add to the work done here...I guess I am a lurker....but once again I read about people who SAY they know things they say they will reveal ...whenever..or they can't reveal....why in the heck even mention it IF it's true... .. been through that too many times. Hopefully something will be revealed on Greta's show tomorrow night....

I agree for a 100% . . and praying for useable revelations on Greta tomorrow!

never lift the pressure of evil island
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #978 on: November 23, 2008, 06:56:31 PM »

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #979 on: November 23, 2008, 06:56:54 PM »

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.