March 28, 2024, 05:12:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #64  (Read 357356 times)
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1000 on: November 22, 2008, 12:55:43 PM »

Has anyone else thought about how unfair it is that all of this information is being released? Really, for all intent and purposes, at this point, as annoying as they are, the A's are still victims of a crime. Because of the sunshine laws, all of their dirty laundry is being released without mercy for the whole world to see! I have to admit that this family fascinates me but I sure wouldn't want to be in their shoes! They have lost a granddaughter, their daughter's life is basically worthless now, and every embarrassing and painful moment of their personal lives has been put on display. I have to say, in this particular circumstance, I am very glad I live in Canada. I wonder how I would look under a microscope. ewww

Hi, I thought the same thing. The reason is simple... it's to reinforce their case, to make the whole family look as bad as possible. And they have certainly done that.
We need to remember, these FBI interviews were done THREE MONTHS AGO!! They were not recent. I think it is highly unfair to bring these things up now, with the trial right around the corner. The Anthonys are not on trial here.... just Casey. 

I don't think it is unfair.  It shows that George and Cindy know more than they have told LE and the FBI.

lisa

Maybe they do, but you don't know that, and neither do we. Cindy does not know where Caylee is... do you honestly believe that she knows where the body is, and would let it lay there rotting? That's pretty much what you are implying, so it puzzles me.
I'm sure that deep down she is pretty sure that Caylee is dead.... but cannot accept it. Why is that so hard to believe?
We can agree to disagree, but IMO, it IS unfair to paint the Anthonys in such a bad light, just to make a stronger case against Casey. THEY are not responsible for what she did. She was an adult... not a child. She made her own choices, but her family being made out to be monsters is not fair and completely unnecessary.

The Anthony's have put themselves in a bad light because they have withheld information and LE knows it.

Meanwhile, investigators are still trying to get more information out of George and Cindy with little success," D'Onofrio said. "They believe they have a lot of information they're keeping from them. Detectives still want to talk to Cindy about the smelly clothes in Casey's car she washed. They also believe George and Lee know more than they're willing to share."

http://www.local6.com/news/18013764/detail.html
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1001 on: November 22, 2008, 12:59:04 PM »

Tater and Txlady2
   Iwish I could be as generous about CA, I know she must not want to see her child get the DP but why can't she ever show a little humility. All the obtuse lying and being rude and trashy??/
I could feel sympathy for all of them if there was one time where somebody would say that they were brokenhearted and only want to find the truth and that no matter the truth, they'd still love their daughter etc.....

Oh welll... I can never figure them out .
I have a friend whose daughter is a pathological liar and has done many of these same things as kc, weirdly,other than the murder, her life is very similar to kc's.  Her ,father ,my friend, is also very blind to her scams and lets so many things slide. I'm thinking the ability to live years in a life of denial and lies makes being "normal" impossible.

Hi, mizjay... sorry... haven't been here to reply since yesterday evening.
Not trying to change anyone's mind, but it helps to remember that we don't see Cindy every minute of every day... just what the media happens to catch on camera. And the media replays the clips that show her and George in the worst light. We are seeing the worst side of her... and it is deliberate on the media's part. I'm sure she has moments when she bawls her eyes out, and regrets a lot of things, and yet... she has to go on and get through this somehow. So she gets her strength by lashing out.
And when you think about it... it is BECAUSE of this intense coverage that they are acting out. Can you imagine going through what they've been through and staying sane? Not only the disappearance of their granddaughter, but the media camped out on your doorstep and following you around, playing those snippets of tapes over and over, the protestors screaming vile and hateful things at you and your family, throwing rocks at your house? Accusing you of doing heinous things? And on top of that, your only daughter is sitting in jail, charged with murdering your grandbaby, and there is nothing you can do to make her tell the truth.
Cindy is a controlling person.. yes! And she lost control of this situation a long time ago, it's making her crazy. It would make ANYbody crazy! I would have been locked up in a padded cell by now if I were in this situation.
She cannot give up and admit that Casey is guilty. She can't turn her back on her. Because to do that is admitting that Caylee is gone forever..... and that is something she can't deal with now. It breaks my heart, because so many of us love that little girl, yet so many refuse to believe that SHE loves that child more than anyone does...... including Casey.
I honestly don't know if I would react any differently, worse or better. No one knows until they go through it, but I just can't hate people.... it's not in me. Sorry. 

If she truly loved Caylee, she would end this nonsense now and give up her location.  No baby deserves to be rotting alone in some landfill, lake, or forest.  Cindy knows what happened and she is only interested in keeping Casey from facing her consequences.

Lisa

Good mornin,    my brain is still in slo-mo from the flu, but I always think of CA like the loud, pain in the a## neighbor, that could cuss out their own family, call em every name in the book, but if anybody else tried it, watch out, the whole clan is united .

It seems like her grip on the spin button is slipping, she used to be able to scream and threaten and still be the queen bee, this time she can't make KC bring Caylee back, and I believe ,she must have at one point really believed that they could make some celebrity money, kc would never go to jail because it kidnappers were only teaching her a lesson, ..... I hold her accountable to just stand behind justice for her beloved grandaughter and quit manipulating all of us who have grown to love a child we never met.
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1002 on: November 22, 2008, 12:59:50 PM »

Has anyone else thought about how unfair it is that all of this information is being released? Really, for all intent and purposes, at this point, as annoying as they are, the A's are still victims of a crime. Because of the sunshine laws, all of their dirty laundry is being released without mercy for the whole world to see! I have to admit that this family fascinates me but I sure wouldn't want to be in their shoes! They have lost a granddaughter, their daughter's life is basically worthless now, and every embarrassing and painful moment of their personal lives has been put on display. I have to say, in this particular circumstance, I am very glad I live in Canada. I wonder how I would look under a microscope. ewww

Hi, I thought the same thing. The reason is simple... it's to reinforce their case, to make the whole family look as bad as possible. And they have certainly done that.
We need to remember, these FBI interviews were done THREE MONTHS AGO!! They were not recent. I think it is highly unfair to bring these things up now, with the trial right around the corner. The Anthonys are not on trial here.... just Casey. 

I don't think it is unfair.  It shows that George and Cindy know more than they have told LE and the FBI.

lisa

Maybe they do, but you don't know that, and neither do we. Cindy does not know where Caylee is... do you honestly believe that she knows where the body is, and would let it lay there rotting? That's pretty much what you are implying, so it puzzles me.
I'm sure that deep down she is pretty sure that Caylee is dead.... but cannot accept it. Why is that so hard to believe?
We can agree to disagree, but IMO, it IS unfair to paint the Anthonys in such a bad light, just to make a stronger case against Casey. THEY are not responsible for what she did. She was an adult... not a child. She made her own choices, but her family being made out to be monsters is not fair and completely unnecessary.

The Anthony's have put themselves in a bad light because they have withheld information and LE knows it.

Meanwhile, investigators are still trying to get more information out of George and Cindy with little success," D'Onofrio said. "They believe they have a lot of information they're keeping from them. Detectives still want to talk to Cindy about the smelly clothes in Casey's car she washed. They also believe George and Lee know more than they're willing to share."

http://www.local6.com/news/18013764/detail.html

They made their bed and they continue to lie on it.  They care about two things?  Money imo being numero uno and getting Casey off.  Meanwhile, it is clear that Caylee is forgotten and a mere conduit to book and movie deals.  I hate these people.  All of them.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1003 on: November 22, 2008, 01:00:05 PM »

SweetGypsy, ITA!

I wanted to bring this post over from W/S because it totally sums up my feelings and lack of sympathy for the A's.  I only wish I was this good of a writer!  Hat tip to "debs".

Thank you for responding. A few things to note: Cindy and George have made themselves quite known to the public through their continued twisted interactions. I have not invited myself into their tragedy. They did. I can observe and make educated opinions on those observations, and have done so with alacrity and make no apologies to you for doing so. That, however, does not give me license to speak with authority on them personally, and you are correct in saying that I do not know them in that capacity.

I have stated this elsewhere (in yet another opinionated, based on observation post) that stress does NOT create a different person. Stress is a symptom of a traumatic event, and a person draws upon that which gets them through everyday life in an accelerated fashion. We can assume that the lies and the drama and the nastiness toward nearly everyone that doesn't tow their line is this accelerated stress reaction, heightening their normal persona. This is how they deal with life on a regular basis, and frankly, I'm done having MY emotions manipulated just so that they can get their daughter out of trouble because they're afraid of what that will make people think about their parenting. Here's a big clue: I think they were horribly negligent parents. Read Kiki's response to you for that.

If this is all about Caylee as they seem to say as an afterthought every time there is a microphone, then why is it they are NOT using the air time to give us that "evidence" they tease the media and public with constantly? That is manipulation. Must I give them license to manipulate because of the pathos of the situation they are in? No. In fact, the manipulation is a direct CAUSE, not an EFFECT of the situation they are in; the public just was not the beneficiary of this manipulation before Caylee disappeared. As sensational as the story of a missing child, the presumed perp being her mother, and the twisted story as told by the perp herself, what the grandparents have done to assist in this perpetuation of Casey's fraud is HOW THEY HAVE ALWAYS ACTED.

I will not suspend my disbelief because they have had a tragedy. I will not enable them to continue to manipulate me because their situation is not one in which I would wish to find myself. I will not pretend that the lies and nastiness they spew are a symptom of this tragedy. I will continue to assert my opinion that these behaviors are a CAUSE.

I would love to hear the news that Caylee is alive and has been found well and will be returned to the arms of the family that declares their love for her daily. Both of these people refer to the smell of death in their daughter's car. Sampling, as questionable as you want to believe it is, demonstrates that there was a dead body there. They themselves declare this, and then spend months rewriting the story. I am by nature a logical person. I do not have all the facts, and do not profess to hold any such knowledge. Logic, even if horrid truths must be faced, is asked to be abandoned on a regular basis by the Anthony's and several other key players. I refuse.

As long as the senior Anthony's continue to manipulate, obfuscate, lie, distort, beleaguer the point, drag innocent children into their drama before verifying information, and generally attacking everyone else BUT their daughter because they're frustrated by her unpardonable unwillingness to clear up the tragedy surrounding the events of Caylee's disappearance and so feel they should project that on people who earnestly want to help find her, alive or dead, I'll continue to state that I see that manipulation, et al.

I will respectfully allow you to carry on as you see fit, engaging your sympathy for people who manipulate that sympathy. It is, after all, how you get through your day.

Lisa
[/quote]
Wow!!
Thanks for bringing that post over,that's exactly how I feel!

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1004 on: November 22, 2008, 01:01:19 PM »

Here is a story that is a little O/T; however, has some interesting contrasts to the case of missing and presumed dead Caylee Anthony.

Ask and You Shall Receive … Child Killer Marco Allen Chapman Asked for Death and Kentucky Executed his Wish

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/11/22/ask-and-you-shall-receive-child-killer-marco-allen-chapman-asked-for-death-and-kentucky-executed-his-wish/

The admitted and confessed child killer Marco Allen Chapman actually took responsibility for the deaths of his two victims in KY in 2002 and asked for the death penalty. He actually legally fought in the courts to waive his rights of appeal and fired his attorneys.

He admitted his crimes and wanted to be put to death for his crimes.

Interesting that a criminal would actually admit to their crimes and want to be punished. Stark contrast eh?

You would not believe the people in this state that went to bat to stop this from happening even though he begged and pleaded for it. HE admitted and confessed to what he did.  Yet that wasn't enough for most people.  If the state had their way this would have never happened.  Here is the story as it appeared in our local paper:

EDDYVILLE — A Kentucky inmate who resisted all appeals to stop his execution was put to death Friday for murdering two young children.

In the state’s first execution in nine years, Marco Allen Chapman was given a lethal injection at the Kentucky State Penitentiary. He was pronounced dead at 7:34 p.m. CST.

The 37-year-old pleaded guilty in 2004 to killing 7-year-old Chelbi Sharon and 6-year-old Cody Sharon in their northern Kentucky home in an attack that wounded their mother and another child. Chapman asked to be executed and fought for the right to fire his attorneys to clear the way.

”I’m sorry. I’m sorry,” Chapman said to witnesses before his execution. He lifted his head off the gurney, looked into the victim’s witness room and spoke.

“I just want you to know that I’m not a monster, but I committed a monstrous, evil act,” Chapman said. “This is the man I am, willing to give his life.”

His last words were “yes, sir,” when the warden asked him if he was ready to proceed.

Carolyn Marksberry, who survived Chapman’s attack in 2002 along with her daughter Courtney, said in a statement that the execution may allow her two slain children to “truly rest in peace.”

“I believe the tears shed today should be for the victims of this crime, not Marco Chapman,” Marksberry said in the statement. “Marco Chapman committed the crimes, accepted responsibility for those crimes and then decided his own fate.”

Warden Tom Simpson read a lengthy statement on Chapman’s behalf in which the condemned man apologized repeatedly for killing the children and attacking the family. Chapman said he considered the Marksberrys like family.

The execution took about 14 minutes. About two minutes after Simpson ordered it to start, Chapman took several short, rapid breaths, then was still.

On a field in the back of the prison, nearly a dozen death penalty opponents braved near-freezing temperatures for a candlelight vigil.

“This was a state-assisted suicide,” said Kaye Gallagher, a coordinator for the Kentucky Coalition to Abolish the Death Penalty.

Chapman took a Bible, writing materials and a television to the execution house Thursday, said Lisa Lamb, a spokeswoman for the Kentucky Department of Corrections. He requested a last meal of a 32-ounce sirloin steak, 20 butterfly shrimp, salad, iced tea and a banana cream pie.

His remains were to be cremated and turned over to family members, Lamb said.

Kentucky has executed two people since states resumed the practice in 1977 after a four-year court-mandated layoff. Harold McQueen was put to death in the electric chair in 1997 for the shooting of a Richmond store clerk. Eddie Lee Harper waived the remainder of his appeals in 1999 for the killing of his adoptive parents in Louisville in 1982.

Executions most recently in Kentucky and elsewhere around the country were halted for nearly a year while the U.S. Supreme Court considered a challenge to Kentucky’s lethal injection protocol.

The high court in April turned away the challenge, which sought to have the drug cocktail used by Kentucky and nearly three dozen other states declared cruel and unusual punishment.

— Associated Press writer Joe Biesk contributed to this report.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1005 on: November 22, 2008, 01:09:08 PM »

I don't think her ID was in the purse when GA picked up the car. When Lee got her stuff from Tony's and he and Cindy went through it her ID was there.
I just wish I knew where all Lee went that night because it took him 2 hours to return with the stuff.
I wonder if he went to his house and washed her clothes and that is why they were folded so neatly. I do beleive he trashed the computer.
I hope LE got his phone records too to see if it was on in those hours just to see where he all went and for how long he stayed in one place.

Morning to all monkeys
[/quote]
I am left wondering why:
1)The LE didn't go to Tony's first and collect ALL things belonging to Casey.
2)Why the LE didn't confiscate the car right away.I know they must have smelled what it smelled like(death)if it stunk the garage up for 3 days afterwards.

[/quote]

I have always wondered if the A's had the garage door down and the LE used the front door. The A's stated that they never use the front door always the garage door. So I wonder if LE even got close to the car that first night.
Also I wonder if Lee just take it apon himself to go get Caseys things and then let LE know that he did so.

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1006 on: November 22, 2008, 01:12:48 PM »

I just have a few questions for some of you who seem to hate the Anthonys so much and want to blame them for this whole thing. Not being rude here, but I am just curious.
If this were your son or daughter, facing life in prison or the death penalty, and if you had knowledge which would ensure that he/she DID get the death penalty, would you tell the authorities? Or would you fight to save your child's life, no matter what you had to do?
Think about it. Wouldn't you do everything you could to keep your child alive? Or would you stand in front of a camera and say, "Heck yeah! My son/daughter is a cold-blooded murderer so don't waste any time... stick that needle in them and let's get this over with!" I don't think so! I think you would be doing everything you could do, saying everything you could think of, to protect your child! If you say you wouldn't....... then you are either not a very loving parent...... or you are a liar. 

How totally unfair of you.
There are more ways to justice besides the 2 choices you have given.
If I had to try and place myself in the Anthony's shoes:
I would do what I had to do to(following the laws)to make sure there were answers,to make sure there was justice for my sweet little grandbaby.
I would not:
Lie about anything and everything,I would only speak the truth no matter how bad that made ME look as a parent.
I woul;d tell LE and investigators ALL that I knew.
I would not be happy about my decision,but I also would not lie,steal,lie some more to protect ANYONE who murdered my sweet little Grandbaby.

Karma Is Coming

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1007 on: November 22, 2008, 01:15:12 PM »

I just have a few questions for some of you who seem to hate the Anthonys so much and want to blame them for this whole thing. Not being rude here, but I am just curious.
If this were your son or daughter, facing life in prison or the death penalty, and if you had knowledge which would ensure that he/she DID get the death penalty, would you tell the authorities? Or would you fight to save your child's life, no matter what you had to do?
Think about it. Wouldn't you do everything you could to keep your child alive? Or would you stand in front of a camera and say, "Heck yeah! My son/daughter is a cold-blooded murderer so don't waste any time... stick that needle in them and let's get this over with!" I don't think so! I think you would be doing everything you could do, saying everything you could think of, to protect your child! If you say you wouldn't....... then you are either not a very loving parent...... or you are a liar. 

Amazing that you can pass judgement on ALL others, "not a very loving parent...... or you are a liar." There is something called "character" and some people have a larger dose of it than others. To some, the retention of values equates with what is the make up of that person. Unfortunately, some never realize this and for others it takes a lifetime.

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1008 on: November 22, 2008, 01:16:38 PM »

Never being in that position, it's hard to answer but here goes..

I would probably (key word here) plead with the courts and the LE to spare his/her life..not fabricating stories, or putting other families children in the spotlight, endangering or at least disrupting their lives..I would also like to think that I would be wanting closure for the victims family (which makes this case even more bizarre as they are one and the same) and do all I could to help bring them that closure.. VERY difficult question 

I seem to recall way back a murderer who was caught..the father publicly condemned his actions and disowned him...I'm sure he loved the man he thought he'd raised but he said the right things when his sons actions were discovered..didn't try to fabricate a fantasy novel and insult the LE who were just doing their job..

I've never said that I hate the anthony's..their own actions have brought the condemnation of many upon themselves..they alone are to blame for this

JMO...and subject to change by the time I finish my coffee 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1009 on: November 22, 2008, 01:25:37 PM »

I don't think her ID was in the purse when GA picked up the car. When Lee got her stuff from Tony's and he and Cindy went through it her ID was there.
I just wish I knew where all Lee went that night because it took him 2 hours to return with the stuff.
I wonder if he went to his house and washed her clothes and that is why they were folded so neatly. I do beleive he trashed the computer.
I hope LE got his phone records too to see if it was on in those hours just to see where he all went and for how long he stayed in one place.

Morning to all monkeys
I am left wondering why:
2)Why the LE didn't confiscate the car right away.I know they must have smelled what it smelled like(death)if it stunk the garage up for 3 days afterwards.

[/quote]

I have always wondered if the A's had the garage door down and the LE used the front door. The A's stated that they never use the front door always the garage door. So I wonder if LE even got close to the car that first night.
Also I wonder if Lee just take it apon himself to go get Caseys things and then let LE know that he did so.

[/quote]
Hmmm,good questions Stacey.Was the garage door open when Lee got there before Cindy and Casey?I know Lee said the car windows were down and the trunk open(I think)as they were trying to air out the car and when George got home didn't he see Cindy pacing in the garage saying"George,we've lost her"?
What time did police first arrive and what time did Lee go to Tony's,if anyone knows?I thought Lee told LE he was going to Tony's to pick up Casey's things?

Karma Is Coming

perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1010 on: November 22, 2008, 01:25:39 PM »

The A's keep saying that no one has given them proof that Caylee is no longer alive. 
The OCSO promised that they would share any and all information about Caylee (her well being, or death) with the A's prior to reporting findings to the media.
So, if the FBI has concrete evidence that we have not seen, on top of the air samples, the hair, mitochondial DNA...  my question is....
Have they NOT shared it with the Anthony's? 
(I can see that if they were not sharing it at this time it would have to do with Casey and her defense not getting that info prematurely). 

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1011 on: November 22, 2008, 01:28:19 PM »

Morning to all monkeys
I am left wondering why:

[/quote]

[/quote]

LE didn't see the car at first, IIRC the A's said that LE let it sit there for 2 days. There is no telling what they were able to do within that time. And Lee did go over to Tony's to get Casey's things. He spent several hours that night, gone. I believe he disposed of anything that could have been supicious, including TRYING to remove info from the laptop. I hope that LE has been able to retrieve what he deleted!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1012 on: November 22, 2008, 01:28:28 PM »

Don't confuse being a parent with being a good person. Yes, most of us would take steps to keep our child off of death row, but not lie to law enforcement, align ourselves with admitted felons, hide evidence and go on every talk show across America spewing those lies. They even contradict themselves, and we are supposed to blindly feel for them? I couldn't look at myself in the mirror nor would I be able to tell my other children not to something.  There are a lot of ugly things in this world and this case seems to encompass quite a bit of them. I have pity for Cindy and George, but my pity does not extend so far as to them putting a murderer back on the street. Cindy is pointing the finger at others in an effort to rid herself of guilt. What if KC becomes pregnant again? Will Cindy keep her tune of Mother of the Year or would she quickly try to take that child away from a mother she knows is unfit.

You come in here and make such a sweeping remark that we would do what Cindy is doing and if we say otherwise we are not loving parents or liars. I take much offense to your statement and suggest you rethink how you post opinions that will convey how you feel without giving people a knee jerk reaction of anger.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1013 on: November 22, 2008, 01:29:17 PM »

Morning to all monkeys
I am left wondering why:

[/quote]
Hmmm,good questions Stacey.Was the garage door open when Lee got there before Cindy and Casey?I know Lee said the car windows were down and the trunk open(I think)as they were trying to air out the car and when George got home didn't he see Cindy pacing in the garage saying"George,we've lost her"?
What time did police first arrive and what time did Lee go to Tony's,if anyone knows?I thought Lee told LE he was going to Tony's to pick up Casey's things?

[/quote]

Hold on I'm looking LOL
brb

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1014 on: November 22, 2008, 01:31:44 PM »

Amazing that you can pass judgement on ALL others, "not a very loving parent...... or you are a liar." There is something called "character" and some people have a larger dose of it than others. To some, the retention of values equates with what is the make up of that person. Unfortunately, some never realize this and for others it takes a lifetime.

Doing the right thing can be tough.  I would turn in my child if they murdered lie and stole from others.  They will never get better if you don't, and murder should always be punished.  Maybe I wouldn't want a death penalty but murder should never go unpunished.  The only thing I see is the Anthony family taking the opportunity to make money imo.  I hate them all.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1015 on: November 22, 2008, 01:32:04 PM »

Don't confuse being a parent with being a good person. Yes, most of us would take steps to keep our child off of death row, but not lie to law enforcement, align ourselves with admitted felons, hide evidence and go on every talk show across America spewing those lies. They even contradict themselves, and we are supposed to blindly feel for them? I couldn't look at myself in the mirror nor would I be able to tell my other children not to something.  There are a lot of ugly things in this world and this case seems to encompass quite a bit of them. I have pity for Cindy and George, but my pity does not extend so far as to them putting a murderer back on the street. Cindy is pointing the finger at others in an effort to rid herself of guilt. What if KC becomes pregnant again? Will Cindy keep her tune of Mother of the Year or would she quickly try to take that child away from a mother she knows is unfit.

You come in here and make such a sweeping remark that we would do what Cindy is doing and if we say otherwise we are not loving parents or liars. I take much offense to your statement and suggest you rethink how you post opinions that will convey how you feel without giving people a knee jerk reaction of anger.
Thank you Boo,well said.

Karma Is Coming

tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1016 on: November 22, 2008, 01:36:46 PM »

Oh, my ~ that's a blanket statement.  Wow. 
You know, the truth makes everything easier, doesn't it? 
I can only imagine how this situation might have changed if ONLY the Anthony's (ALL of them) had taken a deep breath, and told what they know/knew to be true. 
With that said, perhaps if it had been handled that way, the death penalty would not have necessarily been an option.

Not very well spoken compared to other monks, but hopefully y'all get the gist of this. 

JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1017 on: November 22, 2008, 01:40:54 PM »

I just have a few questions for some of you who seem to hate the Anthony's so much and want to blame them for this whole thing. Not being rude here, but I am just curious.
Think about it. Wouldn't you do everything you could to keep your child alive? Or would you stand in front of a camera and say, "Heck yeah! My son/daughter is a coldblooded murderer so don't waste any time... stick that needle in them and let's get this over with!" I don't think so! I think you would be doing everything you could do, saying everything you could think of, to protect your child! If you say you wouldn't....... then you are either not a very loving parent...... or you are a liar. 

Doing the right thing can be tough.  I would turn in my child if they murdered lie and stole from others.  They will never get better if you don't, and murder should always be punished.  Maybe I wouldn't want a death penalty but murder should never go unpunished.  The only thing I see is the Anthony family taking the opportunity to make money IMO.  I hate them all.
I totally agree that doing the right thing can be tough but I also believe most loving parents would do the right thing. Although IMO they have gone the wrong way about much of this I do not hate them and do not believe this is a money making deal for them. They are in major denial and want their grandbaby to be alive. Guilt and Casey not telling the truth has driven them batty, to say the least.
But we are all entitled to our opinions.

From Day One..
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1018 on: November 22, 2008, 01:43:12 PM »

In regards to Lee's 2 hour time frame of retrieving KC's belongings and his subsequent disappearing act, I believe that LE and FBI sat him down for a little chat. If Lee tampered with the computer, they know it, if he spent a little too much time at the Apt with KC's friends sitting right there, they know it. I would venture to say that they have some things on Lee and pinned him to the wall with it. All three Ants are called for the prosecution and if they lie, LE has video tape and witness's to call them on it. Lee has his life a head of him and I don't believe he is going to risk going to jail, a criminal record and his future for his sister's lies. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1019 on: November 22, 2008, 01:47:59 PM »

[/quote]

[/quote]

Hold on I'm looking LOL
brb
[/quote]

Ok GA calls Lee at 8:00 to go to the house. He does no one was home he went in through the garage and the car doors were open and the trunk and it smelled. Doesn't say if the garage door was down or up.
Late on the 15th, early morning of the 16th went to Tony's to pick up Casey's things. Got back to the A's house at 2:25am he even says when he looks at his watch he couldn't beleive he was gone 2hour or more. Can't find what time he left the A's but if you guess then it was around 12:00 or 12:30. Wonder if Tony states how long Lee was there.
Will go look for that.
I have to leave for about 30 min and will look when I get back
monkey hugs to all.
LE was there but I can't find where anyone says if the garage door was up.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.