April 18, 2024, 04:17:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #64  (Read 359197 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1040 on: November 22, 2008, 02:37:43 PM »

I just have a few questions for some of you who seem to hate the Anthonys so much and want to blame them for this whole thing. Not being rude here, but I am just curious.
If this were your son or daughter, facing life in prison or the death penalty, and if you had knowledge which would ensure that he/she DID get the death penalty, would you tell the authorities? Or would you fight to save your child's life, no matter what you had to do?
Think about it. Wouldn't you do everything you could to keep your child alive? Or would you stand in front of a camera and say, "Heck yeah! My son/daughter is a cold-blooded murderer so don't waste any time... stick that needle in them and let's get this over with!" I don't think so! I think you would be doing everything you could do, saying everything you could think of, to protect your child! If you say you wouldn't....... then you are either not a very loving parent...... or you are a liar. 

No.  I'd be saying to the whole world, "no comment".  Then as quickly and politely as I could, would shut the door and be staying away from every camera and microphone.  The only time I'd talk would be to my child, an attorney and in court when pressed to do so. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1041 on: November 22, 2008, 02:40:56 PM »

I just have a few questions for some of you who seem to hate the Anthonys so much and want to blame them for this whole thing. Not being rude here, but I am just curious.
If this were your son or daughter, facing life in prison or the death penalty, and if you had knowledge which would ensure that he/she DID get the death penalty, would you tell the authorities? Or would you fight to save your child's life, no matter what you had to do?
Think about it. Wouldn't you do everything you could to keep your child alive? Or would you stand in front of a camera and say, "Heck yeah! My son/daughter is a cold-blooded murderer so don't waste any time... stick that needle in them and let's get this over with!" I don't think so! I think you would be doing everything you could do, saying everything you could think of, to protect your child! If you say you wouldn't....... then you are either not a very loving parent...... or you are a liar. 

No.  I'd be saying to the whole world, "no comment".  Then as quickly and politely as I could, would shut the door and be staying away from every camera and microphone.  The only time I'd talk would be to my child, an attorney and in court when pressed to do so. 

I agree with this post, and I would be like Jesus in the Garden begging God to "Take this cup from me."

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1042 on: November 22, 2008, 02:50:24 PM »

I just cant wait until the trial because I believe that the Anthony's are gonna be shown just how much they didnt know about Casey and what she was doing......They are gonna see just how BAD Casey really is, that might just be the thing that opens Cindy's eues about how capable Casey is to do alot of things she didnt think she was capable of......
IMO Cindy will never attend the trial....not one day of it.That would be smacking her in the face with the truth and she definitely will not go there.

You really think so Karma?  I don't know, I rather see her being in front of those camera's for the walk into the courthouse mugging it up & making a comment here & there, of course the Defense Attorney will alert her to the days that contain the most horrible of evidence so that she can have an asthma or anxiety attack.  Do you think she'll be sporting an oxygen tank at some point, I just seem JPeterson in my minds eye.  Remember her needing that oxygen tank every day at trial but not when she was exerting physical labor carrying out the belongings of Laci Rocha from the house?  I see a repeat coming, as a matter of fact think it's going to be worst, for this CA exceeds the depravity demonstrated by JPeterson.

We'll be seeing, that is of course unless the State's Attorney pleas out, which I do hope they won't without the disclosure of the body, who was involved & LWP.  IMO, that is the least that the circumstances call for.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1043 on: November 22, 2008, 02:52:31 PM »

I posted this yesterday, and nobody commented (IIRC)...

http://www.guardiandf.com/

domain:
Creation date: 07 Jul 2008 13:49:10
Expiration date: 07 Jul 2013 13:49:10

I'm curious why they only just created their website?

Did they just create it or just update it?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1044 on: November 22, 2008, 02:53:03 PM »

TxLady2

My love is unconditional for all three of my grown kids but ... shielding them from the consequences of their actions only teaches them that they are exempt from having to conform to the legal boundaries established by a civilized society for their well being and the well being of others.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1045 on: November 22, 2008, 02:59:43 PM »

There really ARE parents who would choose to do the right thing, no matter how hard that might be, or what consequences there might be, for their child and/or anyone else.  They do it *because of* their love for that child. 

My middle son was assaulted at school many years ago, his nose was broken.  My oldest son decided to 'get revenge' for his brother.  He waylaid the punk one day, broke HIS nose and told him something like, "that's for my brother, nobody gets away with what you did".  While I admired my oldest son having his brother's back, he went about it all the wrong way, IMO.  I immediately went to the punk's house, told them who I am and told them that it was my oldest son who had done that to their son.  I also asked them to press charges for assault against my son. 

Was that the right thing to do?  For me and my son it was.  He was made to understand that he cannot take the law into his own hands without there being consequences for that.  Was he angry at me?  Oh heck yes!  Did I feel guilty?  At first, even though I knew it was the right thing to do, I felt badly having to do it.  Tough love is very often just as hard, if not harder, on the parents dishing it out.  sigh. 

George and Cindy need to do the right thing, no matter how much it hurts them to do so, and no matter what the consequences will be.  Tough love is taking the high road, and it's not called 'tough' for no reason. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1046 on: November 22, 2008, 03:03:26 PM »

I agree with this post, and I would be like Jesus in the Garden begging God to "Take this cup from me."

Definitely that too!   

perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1047 on: November 22, 2008, 03:09:24 PM »

The A's keep saying that no one has given them proof that Caylee is no longer alive. 
The OCSO promised that they would share any and all information about Caylee (her well being, or death) with the A's prior to reporting findings to the media.
So, if the FBI has concrete evidence that we have not seen, on top of the air samples, the hair, mitochondial DNA...  my question is....
Have they NOT shared it with the Anthony's? 
(I can see that if they were not sharing it at this time it would have to do with Casey and her defense not getting that info prematurely). 
Bump

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1048 on: November 22, 2008, 03:15:43 PM »

The A's keep saying that no one has given them proof that Caylee is no longer alive. 
The OCSO promised that they would share any and all information about Caylee (her well being, or death) with the A's prior to reporting findings to the media.
So, if the FBI has concrete evidence that we have not seen, on top of the air samples, the hair, mitochondial DNA...  my question is....
Have they NOT shared it with the Anthony's? 
(I can see that if they were not sharing it at this time it would have to do with Casey and her defense not getting that info prematurely). 
Bump

anything the police tell the anthony will get run right back to Jose that is i am sure why police have not sat them down
and said this is exactly what we have here is the proof.. the police and Da job is to get justice for caylee not the family

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1049 on: November 22, 2008, 03:34:01 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey2208nov22,0,6489381.story

George Anthony (right), grandfather to missing 3-year-old Caylee, spends time at the Kid Finders Network tent on Goldenrod Road. (RED HUBER, ORLANDO SENTINEL / November 21, 2008)

Why is the Sentinel there taking smiley pictures when they should be asking Dennis Milstead lots of questions about how he is spending donated monies?

Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1050 on: November 22, 2008, 03:35:06 PM »

I am at the point where I do not believe anything said by an Anthony.  How can I?  We have heard a number of stories about their financial problems and the separation between George and Cindy that occurred after Caylee was born.  Casey said that George had an internet fling with an online woman.  Cindy said he had told her some untruths about something and it had been assumed he had either an internet sex or gambling addiction.  George says that he fell for a much-publicized scam hoping to get 2 and a half million dollars by investing 20 or 30 thousand, which he lost.  Which story is true.

QUESTION :  In every scenario, George is the guilty party and Cindy is the one who is wronged, whether he was cheating on her, gambling their savings or falling for a scam.  BUT George is the one who supposedly filed for divorce, not Cindy.  Doesn't the injured party usually do the filing?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1051 on: November 22, 2008, 03:36:59 PM »

TxLady2-I read what you posted and all the posts to your comments. I've been thinking about your one sentence,"I think you would be doing everything you could do,saying everything you could think of, to protect your child." I believe I would do everything I could do to protect my child, up to a point. I would not and could not lie to LE and FBI, wash evidence, point fingers at my childs friends, and carry on this farce the way the Anthony's are. I question their loyalty and priorities though. I have two daughters in their twenties, I have no grandchildren. I would assume if I ever have grandchildren, I would love them as much as I do my daughters, and try to protect them just like I would my children. What I am seeing from the Anthony's is their love for their daughter, which of course I don't fault them for, but where is the love, loyalty and protection for Caylee? This just makes no sense to me.
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1052 on: November 22, 2008, 03:37:09 PM »

(snipped)
I don't believe George's story anyway...part of the script IMO..too much information and not enough facts. Every question from the FBI gets curtailed into this long drawnout story which never answers the question..but offers many details later to be referenced in some whacked out story..ie ..someone might have put a body in the trunk while at the tow yard, or at Amscot.

IMO, it's a script and was developed before the 16th of July...911 calls were just part of the scrip...like a movie..even a good one, there are always flaws and the LE & FBI are just picking them out one by one "JMO"

Agree with you Seasearcher, 100%.

I DON'T HATE the blood relatives of KC, so that being said I don't give scammer's a pass because they have birthed a child or whose child has given birth.  I CAN NOT identify with this type of individual, their behaviors display illogically & there is a reason for this beyond the circumstances as presented.  To me it is really obvious that the characters involved here are trying to perpetrate a FRAUD upon the American public to financially benefit from a horrible tragedy, with no concern as to their community, drain on resources or putting dark ideas into criminals minds of yet another way to finance a lifestyle by harming others.

Of course, we as human beings believe that we, under the same circumstances would have an extremely hard time continuing on.  We would, life would be very different in a debilitating to the soul kind of way, no doubt.  Joy seems unable to surface from within even though without the tragedy, it would come so quickly at the seeing of a child blowing bubbles or a cat petting a dog or one receiving a sincere kiss from one unexpectedly.  A normal person under those circumstances knows that joy should be coming to them, but it doesn't.  Most would smile curtly as knowing they should be warmed but they don't become warmed as the tragedy has robbed them.  Haven't most of us been touched horribly either directly or through friends or other family members losses & tragedies.  Unfortunately, yes we have.  Most of the time we are just amazed at how strong people facing horrible losses handle same.  Most find that they have an inner strength that they never knew they had that they could appear to move on even though their hearts have been broken & their soul is not the same, but I will say that humility, empathy, compassion are not vacant from their consciousness.  Probably could be said better but that's the best that I have at this point.

Just because there is no sympathy from posters here for this group does not mean they are hated.  JMHO
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1053 on: November 22, 2008, 03:49:42 PM »

I thought the Milsteads had disappeared, you would think they would lay low, but I guess they can't stay away to long from the donation jar.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1054 on: November 22, 2008, 03:54:42 PM »

(snipped)
I don't believe George's story anyway...part of the script IMO..too much information and not enough facts. Every question from the FBI gets curtailed into this long drawnout story which never answers the question..but offers many details later to be referenced in some whacked out story..ie ..someone might have put a body in the trunk while at the tow yard, or at Amscot.

IMO, it's a script and was developed before the 16th of July...911 calls were just part of the scrip...like a movie..even a good one, there are always flaws and the LE & FBI are just picking them out one by one "JMO"

Agree with you Seasearcher, 100%.

I DON'T HATE the blood relatives of KC, so that being said I don't give scammer's a pass because they have birthed a child or whose child has given birth.  I CAN NOT identify with this type of individual, their behaviors display illogically & there is a reason for this beyond the circumstances as presented.  To me it is really obvious that the characters involved here are trying to perpetrate a FRAUD upon the American public to financially benefit from a horrible tragedy, with no concern as to their community, drain on resources or putting dark ideas into criminals minds of yet another way to finance a lifestyle by harming others.

Of course, we as human beings believe that we, under the same circumstances would have an extremely hard time continuing on.  We would, life would be very different in a debilitating to the soul kind of way, no doubt.  Joy seems unable to surface from within even though without the tragedy, it would come so quickly at the seeing of a child blowing bubbles or a cat petting a dog or one receiving a sincere kiss from one unexpectedly.  A normal person under those circumstances knows that joy should be coming to them, but it doesn't.  Most would smile curtly as knowing they should be warmed but they don't become warmed as the tragedy has robbed them.  Haven't most of us been touched horribly either directly or through friends or other family members losses & tragedies.  Unfortunately, yes we have.  Most of the time we are just amazed at how strong people facing horrible losses handle same.  Most find that they have an inner strength that they never knew they had that they could appear to move on even though their hearts have been broken & their soul is not the same, but I will say that humility, empathy, compassion are not vacant from their consciousness.  Probably could be said better but that's the best that I have at this point.

Just because there is no sympathy from posters here for this group does not mean they are hated.  JMHO

IT COULD NOT HAVE BEEN SAID BETTER! THANK YOU, ALTRUIST!   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1055 on: November 22, 2008, 03:56:27 PM »

I thought the Milsteads had disappeared, you would think they would lay low, but I guess they can't stay away to long from the donation jar.

They can't help themselves, they're media whores!   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1056 on: November 22, 2008, 04:04:18 PM »

They can't help themselves, they're media whores!   

No shame for the milstead snake oil show,  I suppose if there's no arrest warrant out for any of them,   business as usual.. and

with the benevalent Georgie smiling down on one of Orlando's kids,  what more could they want???   oh yeah....  mo money, mo money
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1057 on: November 22, 2008, 04:07:57 PM »

TxLady2
#1 I pray I never have to  make that choice
#2 I do NOT think Caylee was Killed on purpose
#3 If any of my children did kill one of their children on purpose ... I hope that I would have the courgage to stand by a grandchild first and my child second (based upon age.. circumstances etc)
#4  In response to
"I think you would be doing everything you could do, saying everything you could think of, to protect your child! If you say you wouldn't....... then you are either not a very loving parent...... or you are a liar"
  To me there are bounds. I'm NOT saying I'm going to stop loving them  but at some point a parent has to draw the line in protection vs support
#5 I have to wonder if people had the option of death vs.. 30-50+ years behind bars which would get the most votes.
JMO of course

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1058 on: November 22, 2008, 04:20:38 PM »

Sorry of being O/T  but it just hit me who/ what  Dennis Milstead reminds me of...
Chucky Cheeze
You know that ratty / mouse type face

Not saying this is good or bad   for I knew someone that always rememberd me for I reminded them of  a for some reason ...
LOL

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1059 on: November 22, 2008, 04:24:01 PM »

Is that a praying mantis  ???/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.