April 24, 2024, 01:09:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #64  (Read 360062 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1060 on: November 22, 2008, 04:24:48 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey2208nov22,0,6489381.story

George Anthony (right), grandfather to missing 3-year-old Caylee, spends time at the Kid Finders Network tent on Goldenrod Road. (RED HUBER, ORLANDO SENTINEL / November 21, 2008)

Why is the Sentinel there taking smiley pictures when they should be asking Dennis Milstead lots of questions about how he is spending donated monies?

And also, why are there parents there letting their underage children near that man? The information had to have hit the newspapers down there and they must know about Dennis and his scams and anger issues!

BTW Iamheretoday, do you do flyball or agility?

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1061 on: November 22, 2008, 04:26:23 PM »

I just have a few questions for some of you who seem to hate the Anthonys so much and want to blame them for this whole thing. Not being rude here, but I am just curious.
If this were your son or daughter, facing life in prison or the death penalty, and if you had knowledge which would ensure that he/she DID get the death penalty, would you tell the authorities? Or would you fight to save your child's life, no matter what you had to do?
Think about it. Wouldn't you do everything you could to keep your child alive? Or would you stand in front of a camera and say, "Heck yeah! My son/daughter is a cold-blooded murderer so don't waste any time... stick that needle in them and let's get this over with!" I don't think so! I think you would be doing everything you could do, saying everything you could think of, to protect your child! If you say you wouldn't....... then you are either not a very loving parent...... or you are a liar.

The Hacking's faced the truth, the Dahmer's faced the truth, there are many others who have been put into horrible unforseen circumstances that involved their loved children.  They remained supportive & still loving of their children but did not become Liars or Propagandists, they recognized that something had gone terribly wrong & their children were no longer who they believed them to be & had become dangerous, no longer safe to live in civilized society.  They were not willing to throw away their values or responsibilities to society so that one of their's would not be held accountable for doing harm to innocent victim's, taking the chance that in the future others would be put in harm's way.

Your justification of lying & misdirecting based on biological bonds is difficult to comprehend, at least for me, you are entitled to your positions for yourself but don't expect people to find your position to be acceptable & hold you in high esteem, regardless of the circumstances.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1062 on: November 22, 2008, 04:28:02 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey2208nov22,0,6489381.story

George Anthony (right), grandfather to missing 3-year-old Caylee, spends time at the Kid Finders Network tent on Goldenrod Road. (RED HUBER, ORLANDO SENTINEL / November 21, 2008)

Why is the Sentinel there taking smiley pictures when they should be asking Dennis Milstead lots of questions about how he is spending donated monies?

And also, why are there parents there letting their underage children near that man? The information had to have hit the newspapers down there and they must know about Dennis and his scams and anger issues!

BTW Iamheretoday, do you do flyball or agility?
No, but I love dogs.  Have a very non agility 120# hound mix. 
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1063 on: November 22, 2008, 04:30:31 PM »

I just cant wait until the trial because I believe that the Anthony's are gonna be shown just how much they didnt know about Casey and what she was doing......They are gonna see just how BAD Casey really is, that might just be the thing that opens Cindy's eues about how capable Casey is to do alot of things she didnt think she was capable of......
IMO Cindy will never attend the trial....not one day of it.That would be smacking her in the face with the truth and she definitely will not go there.

You really think so Karma?  I don't know, I rather see her being in front of those camera's for the walk into the courthouse mugging it up & making a comment here & there, of course the Defense Attorney will alert her to the days that contain the most horrible of evidence so that she can have an asthma or anxiety attack.  Do you think she'll be sporting an oxygen tank at some point, I just seem JPeterson in my minds eye.  Remember her needing that oxygen tank every day at trial but not when she was exerting physical labor carrying out the belongings of Laci Rocha from the house?  I see a repeat coming, as a matter of fact think it's going to be worst, for this CA exceeds the depravity demonstrated by JPeterson.

We'll be seeing, that is of course unless the State's Attorney pleas out, which I do hope they won't without the disclosure of the body, who was involved & LWP.  IMO, that is the least that the circumstances call for.
I really don't see how Cindy is going to get out of trial. You can't play the bully to media for months then suddenly become frail and meek. Yeah, maybe she will show up with an oxygen tank, but they are going to grill her just the same. And they will throw her frail little butt in jail if she attempts her double speak or mistruths. There is no way she is going to go all this time saying LE and FBI are lying and not doing their part and proclaiming KC's innocence for all to see, then claim to be too ill to speak on the stand. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1064 on: November 22, 2008, 04:32:49 PM »

I just have a few questions for some of you who seem to hate the Anthonys so much and want to blame them for this whole thing. Not being rude here, but I am just curious.
If this were your son or daughter, facing life in prison or the death penalty, and if you had knowledge which would ensure that he/she DID get the death penalty, would you tell the authorities? Or would you fight to save your child's life, no matter what you had to do?
Think about it. Wouldn't you do everything you could to keep your child alive? Or would you stand in front of a camera and say, "Heck yeah! My son/daughter is a cold-blooded murderer so don't waste any time... stick that needle in them and let's get this over with!" I don't think so! I think you would be doing everything you could do, saying everything you could think of, to protect your child! If you say you wouldn't....... then you are either not a very loving parent...... or you are a liar. 
TxLady2
I have to ask and will check back later or any response....
But Just how far would would go and what would you do to "protect" your child and under what circumstances.   It is one thing to stand by and support but to say "doing everything you could do, saying everything you could "  is a bit much... JMO

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1065 on: November 22, 2008, 04:40:04 PM »

Refreshing to hear her story!

SEARCHING FOR CAYLEE ANTHONY
All hope not lost
LeAnne Kline

Caylee Anthony disappeared in June. Her mother, Casey Anthony, didn’t report her missing until a month later; and even then, she wasn’t the one to call the police.

LeAnne Kline said the search for Caylee Anthony was exhausting and without the hoped-for ending. But volunteers showed strength and humanity during the effort.

Her mom, Cindy, called 911 to report Casey’s car smelled like there’d been a dead body in it. The eyes of the nation were riveted.

I found myself watching Nancy Grace on CNN every evening, hoping for the safe return of this beautiful 2-year-old girl. Then I learned Texas EquuSearch, a mounted search and recovery organization started eight years ago by a man whose daughter had been abducted and murdered, was heading to Orlando, Fla., to search for Caylee.

I bought a plane ticket that day. I didn’t have experience searching for missing people, but I would soon receive an education. And I didn’t have the money to pay for the trip, but I would soon receive sponsorship from people who trusted me to represent them in the search.

At 8 a.m. Nov. 8, the field that hosted Command Central was filled with thousands of volunteers. The group of thousands was diverse; young, old, all ethnicities, EMTs, firefighters, police, retired military, teachers, flight attendants, and students among them.

A group of 10 became my team, headed by Roy Miller. The plan was simple: each group received a map of an area where Casey’s cell phone “pinged” during the time of Caylee’s disappearance. We caravanned to our assigned sites in and around the Orlando airport. We stood shoulder to shoulder, and moved forward in a line, using walking sticks to turn over the leaves and debris in search of anything suspicious.
Advertisement

“Suspicious” meant children’s clothing, trash bags, mounds of dirt in newly disturbed ground and bones. There were a lot of bones in the wilderness of palmetto groves, swamps, canals and railroad tracks. I found a bone that looked like a vertebrae and marked it with a flag on which I wrote “Kline 321.” The process upon finding suspicious items was: mark the item, call your team leader, who called the medical examiner, who called in CSI and Dixie, the cadaver dog. At that point, if the item was “of interest,” CSI bagged it and took it away for processing.

The media vans followed us. Helicopters hovered. When we “cleared” one area, we headed back to Command Central for our next assignment.

One of the vans following the search was driven by a man named Murt who was streaming video of the search live on the Web. He said the international community was watching and begging to be of assistance. When told that volunteers needed water and food they responded by calling local restaurants, ordering food and drinks delivered to us.

I was introduced to the Florida wildlife — graceful egrets lined the canals, orange-beaked “coots,” and frogs jumped across lily pads. And wolf spiders knitted webs the size of me, alligators lurked under the water, snakes hustled away from us. This was no trip to Disney World.

One assignment started behind a Wal-Mart. Utility roads surrounded by jungle-like brush with thorns that clawed at our skin and wedged into our socks. We searched the railroad tracks where two fishermen had spotted Casey coming out of the woods. We stomped through swamp, mud, and grass taller than my shoulders.

On the last day, we were told this day’s search was a “high priority search.” Anyone caught using a cell phone would be dismissed.

We stood four teams together, shoulder-to-shoulder, and moved forward, turning over every layer of brush. We moved slowly. We crawled sometimes. Once, we smelled decomposition and stopped while CSI and Dixie the cadaver dog cleared the area. We lined up again and again, until we covered 20 square miles.

I was exhausted, dehydrated and hungry. My body hurt. My mind reeled. And my heart was discouraged because we didn’t find Caylee.

We headed back to Command Central and said our goodbyes. Roy Miller gave me a hug and words of encouragement. This was the kind of goodbye we never learned to say. We wouldn’t want to be brought back together under similar circumstances, but we would in a heartbeat.

As I left, I was engulfed in a feeling of finality. The loss of Caylee, of not finding her, saying goodbye to my team — well, I cried.

But then, I thought, there was good news, too.

As the days went by, we became more organized; developing our own codes, signs, symbols and search techniques. We worked as a unit. We learned about forensics. And we cleared miles of territory that need to be searched. Because of one little girl, a community came together: local, national, and international. Through this tragedy, strangers became friends.

LeAnne Kline is a State College resident and a Penn State graduate student.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1066 on: November 22, 2008, 04:41:45 PM »

The Hacking's faced the truth, the Dahmer's faced the truth, there are many others who have been put into horrible unforseen circumstances that involved their loved children.  They remained supportive & still loving of their children but did not become Liars or Propagandists, they recognized that something had gone terribly wrong & their children were no longer who they believed them to be & had become dangerous, no longer safe to live in civilized society.  They were not willing to throw away their values or responsibilities to society so that one of their's would not be held accountable for doing harm to innocent victim's, taking the chance that in the future others would be put in harm's way.

Your justification of lying & misdirecting based on biological bonds is difficult to comprehend, at least for me, you are entitled to your positions for yourself but don't expect people to find your position to be acceptable & hold you in high esteem, regardless of the circumstances.

I think that's a great point. (justification based on biological bonds)
All the years of never demanding accountability from KC, and possibly from any member of the family, ensured that IF a henious act occurred (  which it did) not one of them has any skill at accepting blame and understanding consequences.
That's always been something that was able to be deflected onto the closest sap for them to take the heat.
I just can't decide if I think they were in on a scripted scheme.. i just don't know if I think they're smart enough,  and for that matter, that would mean a shared common goal among a family so fractured...  just seems far fetched wanna be rock star KC would keep her mouth shut, having to be the ultimate martyr.... hmmmm   I dunno
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1067 on: November 22, 2008, 04:51:17 PM »

Just because there is no sympathy from posters here for this group does not mean they are hated.  JMHO

IT COULD NOT HAVE BEEN SAID BETTER! THANK YOU, ALTRUIST!   

I'm back...we got a bit of snow last night and I had to switch the tires over. As usual, I'm way be hind the eight ball (yes some of us guys still rotate our own tires, I only hope I'm still physically able to once I reach GA's age  )

Altruist...well said, actually I believe the A's would have received plenty of sympathy had they handled themselves the way most would expect having such a tragedy thrust upon them. Each of us would handle it in different ways but there is a common thread in the grieving process which seem to lacking with this family.

As far as the Fraud for financial benefit..I'm leaning more toward a distraction or deception in order to confuse the investigation and to get some others to believe what they would like us to accept as truth..perhaps to taint the jury pool,, not sure. Certainly the financial resources are coming from this production, but as a secondary benefit...still up in the air on this..if they are purposely putting on this show for financial reasons only, It would only disgust me further.

JMO...and subject to change by the time I've finished my coffee 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1068 on: November 22, 2008, 04:56:49 PM »

OUCH ! back again   

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1069 on: November 22, 2008, 05:00:04 PM »

Refreshing to hear her story!

SEARCHING FOR CAYLEE ANTHONY
All hope not lost
LeAnne Kline

Caylee Anthony disappeared in June. Her mother, Casey Anthony, didn’t report her missing until a month later; and even then, she wasn’t the one to call the police.

LeAnne Kline said the search for Caylee Anthony was exhausting and without the hoped-for ending. But volunteers showed strength and humanity during the effort.

Her mom, Cindy, called 911 to report Casey’s car smelled like there’d been a dead body in it. The eyes of the nation were riveted.

I found myself watching Nancy Grace on CNN every evening, hoping for the safe return of this beautiful 2-year-old girl. Then I learned Texas EquuSearch, a mounted search and recovery organization started eight years ago by a man whose daughter had been abducted and murdered, was heading to Orlando, Fla., to search for Caylee.

I bought a plane ticket that day. I didn’t have experience searching for missing people, but I would soon receive an education. And I didn’t have the money to pay for the trip, but I would soon receive sponsorship from people who trusted me to represent them in the search.

At 8 a.m. Nov. 8, the field that hosted Command Central was filled with thousands of volunteers. The group of thousands was diverse; young, old, all ethnicities, EMTs, firefighters, police, retired military, teachers, flight attendants, and students among them.

A group of 10 became my team, headed by Roy Miller. The plan was simple: each group received a map of an area where Casey’s cell phone “pinged” during the time of Caylee’s disappearance. We caravanned to our assigned sites in and around the Orlando airport. We stood shoulder to shoulder, and moved forward in a line, using walking sticks to turn over the leaves and debris in search of anything suspicious.
Advertisement

“Suspicious” meant children’s clothing, trash bags, mounds of dirt in newly disturbed ground and bones. There were a lot of bones in the wilderness of palmetto groves, swamps, canals and railroad tracks. I found a bone that looked like a vertebrae and marked it with a flag on which I wrote “Kline 321.” The process upon finding suspicious items was: mark the item, call your team leader, who called the medical examiner, who called in CSI and Dixie, the cadaver dog. At that point, if the item was “of interest,” CSI bagged it and took it away for processing.

The media vans followed us. Helicopters hovered. When we “cleared” one area, we headed back to Command Central for our next assignment.

One of the vans following the search was driven by a man named Murt who was streaming video of the search live on the Web. He said the international community was watching and begging to be of assistance. When told that volunteers needed water and food they responded by calling local restaurants, ordering food and drinks delivered to us.

I was introduced to the Florida wildlife — graceful egrets lined the canals, orange-beaked “coots,” and frogs jumped across lily pads. And wolf spiders knitted webs the size of me, alligators lurked under the water, snakes hustled away from us. This was no trip to Disney World.

One assignment started behind a Wal-Mart. Utility roads surrounded by jungle-like brush with thorns that clawed at our skin and wedged into our socks. We searched the railroad tracks where two fishermen had spotted Casey coming out of the woods. We stomped through swamp, mud, and grass taller than my shoulders.

On the last day, we were told this day’s search was a “high priority search.” Anyone caught using a cell phone would be dismissed.

We stood four teams together, shoulder-to-shoulder, and moved forward, turning over every layer of brush. We moved slowly. We crawled sometimes. Once, we smelled decomposition and stopped while CSI and Dixie the cadaver dog cleared the area. We lined up again and again, until we covered 20 square miles.

I was exhausted, dehydrated and hungry. My body hurt. My mind reeled. And my heart was discouraged because we didn’t find Caylee.

We headed back to Command Central and said our goodbyes. Roy Miller gave me a hug and words of encouragement. This was the kind of goodbye we never learned to say. We wouldn’t want to be brought back together under similar circumstances, but we would in a heartbeat.

As I left, I was engulfed in a feeling of finality. The loss of Caylee, of not finding her, saying goodbye to my team — well, I cried.

But then, I thought, there was good news, too.

As the days went by, we became more organized; developing our own codes, signs, symbols and search techniques. We worked as a unit. We learned about forensics. And we cleared miles of territory that need to be searched. Because of one little girl, a community came together: local, national, and international. Through this tragedy, strangers became friends.

LeAnne Kline is a State College resident and a Penn State graduate student.

She should be a writer! What a wonderful story!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1070 on: November 22, 2008, 05:04:33 PM »

BooMonkey- thanks for posting that story. Very interesting.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1071 on: November 22, 2008, 05:12:12 PM »

Whenever I think of a collapsible bin, a plastic square/rectangle style comes to mind.  Some folks think of them as milk-crate-like.  They can hold heavier items than the nylon types.

Yes, so do I .. like this one:

But when I google for plastic bin images, I get mostly ones like this:

I am guessing they meant one like the nylon bin, since they are much more popular now.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1072 on: November 22, 2008, 05:12:51 PM »

I just cant wait until the trial because I believe that the Anthony's are gonna be shown just how much they didnt know about Casey and what she was doing......They are gonna see just how BAD Casey really is, that might just be the thing that opens Cindy's eues about how capable Casey is to do alot of things she didnt think she was capable of......
IMO Cindy will never attend the trial....not one day of it.That would be smacking her in the face with the truth and she definitely will not go there.

You really think so Karma?  I don't know, I rather see her being in front of those camera's for the walk into the courthouse mugging it up & making a comment here & there, of course the Defense Attorney will alert her to the days that contain the most horrible of evidence so that she can have an asthma or anxiety attack.  Do you think she'll be sporting an oxygen tank at some point, I just seem JPeterson in my minds eye.  Remember her needing that oxygen tank every day at trial but not when she was exerting physical labor carrying out the belongings of Laci Rocha from the house?  I see a repeat coming, as a matter of fact think it's going to be worst, for this CA exceeds the depravity demonstrated by JPeterson.

We'll be seeing, that is of course unless the State's Attorney pleas out, which I do hope they won't without the disclosure of the body, who was involved & LWP.  IMO, that is the least that the circumstances call for.
Sorry for the late response Altruist.I was listening to the Cindy and George tapes(part 2 from George's tapes is missing,anyone have it please?)......I think if Cindy shows up for court she will be like she was in the green shirt interview...comatose or acting comatose.
Oh Lord,Jackie Peterson....did you follow that case?I did,was my first case following.Jackie still makes me sick.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1073 on: November 22, 2008, 05:15:34 PM »

Sorry for the late response Altruist.I was listening to the Cindy and George tapes(part 2 from George's tapes is missing,anyone have it please?)......I think if Cindy shows up for court she will be like she was in the green shirt interview...comatose or acting comatose.
Oh Lord,Jackie Peterson....did you follow that case?I did,was my first case following.Jackie still makes me sick.

I think if Cindy shows up in court she will be acting comatose. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1074 on: November 22, 2008, 05:15:57 PM »

All the years of never demanding accountability from KC, and possibly from any member of the family, ensured that IF a henious act occurred (  which it did) not one of them has any skill at accepting blame and understanding consequences.
That's always been something that was able to be deflected onto the closest sap for them to take the heat.
I just can't decide if I think they were in on a scripted scheme.. i just don't know if I think they're smart enough,  and for that matter, that would mean a shared common goal among a family so fractured...  just seems far fetched wanna be rock star KC would keep her mouth shut, having to be the ultimate martyr.... hmmmm   I dunno

I don't think they are smart, I think we see similiarities of behavior stolen/copycatted from previously publicized cases that gave them knowledge in addition to GA's former work experience as a homocide detective in OH & then of course there are movies & tv shows to draw upon.  What they are is GREEDY, wanting to avoid an expensive funeral/burial & financially motivated.  I really do think there is a higher chance than not that they buried her in a manner that was acceptable to them, of course they are the A's no professional or educated person would handle it in a better manner than they could.  Why pay for something they can do better.  I really think there is a good chance  just how it happened.  As depraved as I see them to be I do not see them as capable of just allowing this child to be disposed of like trash, eaten by alligator's & standing behind their biological creation.  JMHOOC
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1075 on: November 22, 2008, 05:17:41 PM »

Hi TxLady2,

No, I don't blame the Anthonys for Casey's actions. Those are Casey's alone. But were there warning signs? Signs that at the very least the child was not being cared for properly? -- yes IMO. My answer is: I would love my daughter and stand by her as she did the right thing. (And I am a loving parent and not a liar.)

And bringing an old post back ...

I have not been in the Anthonys shoes and hope and pray I never will be. This is how I feel, and I am not asking anyone to feel the same way ...

It is unacceptable to allow a loved one to decompose out God knows where when something can be done about it. Casey doesn't need her parents' "support" right now. Not this kind. She needs, and the Anthonys need, to say I love you but I will not stand by. I will not stand by while Caylee is out there alone.

I will not sit here and pretend what they are doing is a-okay. It is not. Someone has to speak for Caylee and IMO NOT ONE Anthony is doing so.

Bring Caylee home.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2008, 05:37:01 PM by klaasend » Logged

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1076 on: November 22, 2008, 05:19:42 PM »

Muffy or another mod -- will you pretty please remove "Lisa" from my last post. I thought it was txlisa. My eyes are getting old  TIA

I remember you, Caylee.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1077 on: November 22, 2008, 05:26:36 PM »

I don't think they are smart, I think we see similiarities of behavior stolen/copycatted from previously publicized cases that gave them knowledge in addition to GA's former work experience as a homocide detective in OH & then of course there are movies & tv shows to draw upon.  What they are is GREEDY, wanting to avoid an expensive funeral/burial & financially motivated.  I really do think there is a higher chance than not that they buried her in a manner that was acceptable to them, of course they are the A's no professional or educated person would handle it in a better manner than they could.  Why pay for something they can do better.  I really think there is a good chance  just how it happened.  As depraved as I see them to be I do not see them as capable of just allowing this child to be disposed of like trash, eaten by alligator's & standing behind their biological creation.  JMHOOC

I have often thought the same. We, who are strangers to this child, seem to care more for making sure her remains do not stay out there somewhere without a proper burial. And we think that the grandparents should want the same. However, they do not show that they care about that. IMO it is because they have already given her a final resting place. They are content with that. Now their only goal is trying to keep Casey alive and making some money in the process.

Kinda harsh thinking, I know, but it is my opinion.

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1078 on: November 22, 2008, 05:37:24 PM »

Does anyone know if Murt's site moved again?  If so do you have the link?  TIA
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1079 on: November 22, 2008, 05:39:50 PM »

I have often thought the same. We, who are strangers to this child, seem to care more for making sure her remains do not stay out there somewhere without a proper burial. And we think that the grandparents should want the same. However, they do not show that they care about that. IMO it is because they have already given her a final resting place. They are content with that. Now their only goal is trying to keep Casey alive and making some money in the process.

Kinda harsh thinking, I know, but it is my opinion.

It is an opinion we share at this point, subject to evidence to the contrary that is.  I do wonder how Mr. Lawson Lamar, on staff Prosecutor's & OCSO see it & what we will be learning from trial.  I just KNOW they have a credible & presentable case, they were right on this & wasted no time.

I am warmed by the humanity of the monkeys & the ability to voice it so well, & not be sheeple buying whatever is presented on the screen or written in the press.  There is much hope in the future for our country as character becomes again to take it's important position in our communities & in our lives.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.