April 23, 2024, 11:47:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #64  (Read 359966 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1080 on: November 22, 2008, 05:42:38 PM »

George lies:
Interview #3,George talking about the chase with Casey in Cindy's truck.
George says this chase happened after june 24th,after the gas can stealing.George says Casey got permission from Cindy to use her truck.George says Casey left her car in the garage that day saying her car runs out of gas or car was running weird.George says Cindy was at home even though he can't remember the date this happened,the chase must have happened before june 27th because the car was towed that day.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1081 on: November 22, 2008, 05:43:11 PM »

Does anyone know if Murt's site moved again?  If so do you have the link?  TIA

It appears it has and I"m not sure what the deal is now.  Here is the current link to the CHAT.  The video is at the old site still.  Murt has been having problems with his moderators (they either quit or turned out to be troublemakers themselves) so I don't know how long this link is going to work.  It's turned into quite the fiasco:

http://newchatroom.freevar.com/
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1082 on: November 22, 2008, 05:50:14 PM »

It appears it has and I"m not sure what the deal is now.  Here is the current link to the CHAT.  The video is at the old site still.  Murt has been having problems with his moderators (they either quit or turned out to be troublemakers themselves) so I don't know how long this link is going to work.  It's turned into quite the fiasco:

That is just chat.  There is another new site with webstream and chat together if you want that posted.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1083 on: November 22, 2008, 05:50:37 PM »

This blue plastic collapsable bin in the back of Casey's car is bugging me.  How big was it?  Could Caylee have been put inside of it for a while?

Wish I knew exactly what kind of bin it is:

http://www.amazon.com/Hawk-POP-UP-REUSABLE-TRASH-BIN/dp/B000S3UM0M

Here's the kind of collapsible crate I was thinking of.

http://www.amazon.com/Schiffmayer-Collapsible-Storage-Crate-Black/dp/B000VFF7IO

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1084 on: November 22, 2008, 05:58:34 PM »

That is just chat.  There is another new site with webstream and chat together if you want that posted.

Please post the web link.
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1085 on: November 22, 2008, 05:58:56 PM »

George lies:
Interview #3,George talking about the chase with Casey in Cindy's truck.
George says this chase happened after june 24th,after the gas can stealing.George says Casey got permission from Cindy to use her truck.George says Casey left her car in the garage that day saying her car runs out of gas or car was running weird.George says Cindy was at home even though he can't remember the date this happened,the chase must have happened before june 27th because the car was towed that day.

Yes he does, A LOT.

He referenced the toll records as well in this interview didn't he or was it only in OCSO, but I believe that Monkeys reviewed his & CA's car's toll records & they were not in agreement to reflect the above story that GA told, right?  Am I remembering this correctly?
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1086 on: November 22, 2008, 05:59:49 PM »

http://murtwittnessone.6te.net/page1.html
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1087 on: November 22, 2008, 06:05:02 PM »

Thank you Russ & Klaas.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1088 on: November 22, 2008, 06:10:26 PM »

Hiya Monkeys! 
mammy, you dont want to go there right now.. I tried and was met by 2 different rooms with 2 very different stories of drama cr*p.
all I know is someone pm'd me asking me what server I was on.. I scooted outta there & came here where I was safe!!

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1089 on: November 22, 2008, 06:12:28 PM »

Isn't witness spelled wrong in the new Murt page/link?
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1090 on: November 22, 2008, 06:12:43 PM »

Hiya Monkeys! 
mammy, you dont want to go there right now.. I tried and was met by 2 different rooms with 2 very different stories of drama cr*p.
all I know is someone pm'd me asking me what server I was on.. I scooted outta there & came here where I was safe!!

Wow!  I was just there the other day and now it's gone.  I feel sorry for him with all the troublemakers.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1091 on: November 22, 2008, 06:13:12 PM »

I am at the point where I do not believe anything said by an Anthony.  How can I?  We have heard a number of stories about their financial problems and the separation between George and Cindy that occurred after Caylee was born.  Casey said that George had an internet fling with an online woman.  Cindy said he had told her some untruths about something and it had been assumed he had either an internet sex or gambling addiction.  George says that he fell for a much-publicized scam hoping to get 2 and a half million dollars by investing 20 or 30 thousand, which he lost.  Which story is true.

QUESTION :  In every scenario, George is the guilty party and Cindy is the one who is wronged, whether he was cheating on her, gambling their savings or falling for a scam.  BUT George is the one who supposedly filed for divorce, not Cindy.  Doesn't the injured party usually do the filing?

Excellent point Hudsunn.

Karma Is Coming

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1092 on: November 22, 2008, 06:15:19 PM »

yes, the spelling was changed and they added a second t to witness

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1093 on: November 22, 2008, 06:20:49 PM »

Isn't witness spelled wrong in the new Murt page/link?

Yeah, it is misspelled, but the link works, I just tested it. And promptly left. Wink

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1094 on: November 22, 2008, 06:27:34 PM »

I think that's a great point. (justification based on biological bonds)
All the years of never demanding accountability from KC, and possibly from any member of the family, ensured that IF a henious act occurred (  which it did) not one of them has any skill at accepting blame and understanding consequences.
That's always been something that was able to be deflected onto the closest sap for them to take the heat.
I just can't decide if I think they were in on a scripted scheme.. i just don't know if I think they're smart enough,  and for that matter, that would mean a shared common goal among a family so fractured...  just seems far fetched wanna be rock star KC would keep her mouth shut, having to be the ultimate martyr.... hmmmm   I dunno

I don't think they are smart, I think we see similiarities of behavior stolen/copycatted from previously publicized cases that gave them knowledge in addition to GA's former work experience as a homocide detective in OH & then of course there are movies & tv shows to draw upon.  What they are is GREEDY, wanting to avoid an expensive funeral/burial & financially motivated.  I really do think there is a higher chance than not that they buried her in a manner that was acceptable to them, of course they are the A's no professional or educated person would handle it in a better manner than they could.  Why pay for something they can do better.  I really think there is a good chance  just how it happened.  As depraved as I see them to be I do not see them as capable of just allowing this child to be disposed of like trash, eaten by alligator's & standing behind their biological creation.  JMHOOC

I have often thought the same. We, who are strangers to this child, seem to care more for making sure her remains do not stay out there somewhere without a proper burial. And we think that the grandparents should want the same. However, they do not show that they care about that. IMO it is because they have already given her a final resting place. They are content with that. Now their only goal is trying to keep Casey alive and making some money in the process.

Kinda harsh thinking, I know, but it is my opinion.

OK, Now all of that  does make sense,  greed is their motivating force for everything that is documented, so why wouldn't it be the genesis of the whole coverup.  Sorta like taking this awful, horrible loss.... making peace with it... and now make the very most of the situation.  Who knows, they might even think Caylee would be proud., hence the new family profession, child advocates.

This type of scenario really does explain the question that has  driven  me insane, which is why CA wouldn't have strangled kc to get the answers,   : because  she already knew...... 

evil morons. for sure.     
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1095 on: November 22, 2008, 06:30:11 PM »

Refreshing to hear her story!

SEARCHING FOR CAYLEE ANTHONY
All hope not lost
LeAnne Kline

Caylee Anthony disappeared in June. Her mother, Casey Anthony, didn’t report her missing until a month later; and even then, she wasn’t the one to call the police.

LeAnne Kline said the search for Caylee Anthony was exhausting and without the hoped-for ending. But volunteers showed strength and humanity during the effort.

Her mom, Cindy, called 911 to report Casey’s car smelled like there’d been a dead body in it. The eyes of the nation were riveted.

I found myself watching Nancy Grace on CNN every evening, hoping for the safe return of this beautiful 2-year-old girl. Then I learned Texas EquuSearch, a mounted search and recovery organization started eight years ago by a man whose daughter had been abducted and murdered, was heading to Orlando, Fla., to search for Caylee.

I bought a plane ticket that day. I didn’t have experience searching for missing people, but I would soon receive an education. And I didn’t have the money to pay for the trip, but I would soon receive sponsorship from people who trusted me to represent them in the search.

At 8 a.m. Nov. 8, the field that hosted Command Central was filled with thousands of volunteers. The group of thousands was diverse; young, old, all ethnicities, EMTs, firefighters, police, retired military, teachers, flight attendants, and students among them.

A group of 10 became my team, headed by Roy Miller. The plan was simple: each group received a map of an area where Casey’s cell phone “pinged” during the time of Caylee’s disappearance. We caravanned to our assigned sites in and around the Orlando airport. We stood shoulder to shoulder, and moved forward in a line, using walking sticks to turn over the leaves and debris in search of anything suspicious.
Advertisement

“Suspicious” meant children’s clothing, trash bags, mounds of dirt in newly disturbed ground and bones. There were a lot of bones in the wilderness of palmetto groves, swamps, canals and railroad tracks. I found a bone that looked like a vertebrae and marked it with a flag on which I wrote “Kline 321.” The process upon finding suspicious items was: mark the item, call your team leader, who called the medical examiner, who called in CSI and Dixie, the cadaver dog. At that point, if the item was “of interest,” CSI bagged it and took it away for processing.

The media vans followed us. Helicopters hovered. When we “cleared” one area, we headed back to Command Central for our next assignment.

One of the vans following the search was driven by a man named Murt who was streaming video of the search live on the Web. He said the international community was watching and begging to be of assistance. When told that volunteers needed water and food they responded by calling local restaurants, ordering food and drinks delivered to us.

I was introduced to the Florida wildlife — graceful egrets lined the canals, orange-beaked “coots,” and frogs jumped across lily pads. And wolf spiders knitted webs the size of me, alligators lurked under the water, snakes hustled away from us. This was no trip to Disney World.

One assignment started behind a Wal-Mart. Utility roads surrounded by jungle-like brush with thorns that clawed at our skin and wedged into our socks. We searched the railroad tracks where two fishermen had spotted Casey coming out of the woods. We stomped through swamp, mud, and grass taller than my shoulders.

On the last day, we were told this day’s search was a “high priority search.” Anyone caught using a cell phone would be dismissed.

We stood four teams together, shoulder-to-shoulder, and moved forward, turning over every layer of brush. We moved slowly. We crawled sometimes. Once, we smelled decomposition and stopped while CSI and Dixie the cadaver dog cleared the area. We lined up again and again, until we covered 20 square miles.

I was exhausted, dehydrated and hungry. My body hurt. My mind reeled. And my heart was discouraged because we didn’t find Caylee.

We headed back to Command Central and said our goodbyes. Roy Miller gave me a hug and words of encouragement. This was the kind of goodbye we never learned to say. We wouldn’t want to be brought back together under similar circumstances, but we would in a heartbeat.

As I left, I was engulfed in a feeling of finality. The loss of Caylee, of not finding her, saying goodbye to my team — well, I cried.

But then, I thought, there was good news, too.

As the days went by, we became more organized; developing our own codes, signs, symbols and search techniques. We worked as a unit. We learned about forensics. And we cleared miles of territory that need to be searched. Because of one little girl, a community came together: local, national, and international. Through this tragedy, strangers became friends.

LeAnne Kline is a State College resident and a Penn State graduate student.
Thanks Boo,that was very nice of LeAnne to write.

Karma Is Coming

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1096 on: November 22, 2008, 06:30:33 PM »

For you Nancy Grace watchers, I just have to show off my newest monkey. (Purplish hair and all!)

Presenting, Nikki Pierce:

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1097 on: November 22, 2008, 06:32:56 PM »

For you Nancy Grace watchers, I just have to show off my newest monkey. (Purplish hair and all!)

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1098 on: November 22, 2008, 06:35:03 PM »

THAT'S REALLY SWEET OF YOU>>>

sometimes I just want to give her a hug when NG blasts a question, sometimes she looks alittle stunned but she always gets an anwser back at N
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1099 on: November 22, 2008, 06:35:24 PM »

Sorry for the late response Altruist.I was listening to the Cindy and George tapes(part 2 from George's tapes is missing,anyone have it please?)......I think if Cindy shows up for court she will be like she was in the green shirt interview...comatose or acting comatose.
Oh Lord,Jackie Peterson....did you follow that case?I did,was my first case following.Jackie still makes me sick.

I think if Cindy shows up in court she will be acting comatose. 
I think so to Wyks.But if she is summend to court,she has to go right?

Karma Is Coming

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.