April 19, 2024, 06:34:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #64  (Read 359545 times)
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1100 on: November 22, 2008, 06:37:11 PM »

For you Nancy Grace watchers, I just have to show off my newest monkey. (Purplish hair and all!)

Presenting, Nikki Pierce:

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
monkeymike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1101 on: November 22, 2008, 06:38:25 PM »

Does anyone know if Murt's site moved again?  If so do you have the link?  TIA

It appears it has and I"m not sure what the deal is now.  Here is the current link to the CHAT.  The video is at the old site still.  Murt has been having problems with his moderators (they either quit or turned out to be troublemakers themselves) so I don't know how long this link is going to work.  It's turned into quite the fiasco:

http://newchatroom.freevar.com/

Thanks Klaas, I just tried and I think I will wait to enter my info yet again, until there is just one solid link. The mods are changing alot and have read some stuff on the web that has made me decide to wait until he gets this stuff worked out and decide when it is a safe site.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1102 on: November 22, 2008, 06:40:46 PM »

George lies:
Interview #3,George talking about the chase with Casey in Cindy's truck.
George says this chase happened after june 24th,after the gas can stealing.George says Casey got permission from Cindy to use her truck.George says Casey left her car in the garage that day saying her car runs out of gas or car was running weird.George says Cindy was at home even though he can't remember the date this happened,the chase must have happened before june 27th because the car was towed that day.

Sorry,correcting myself.The car was abandond on june 27th.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1103 on: November 22, 2008, 06:42:39 PM »

Just remembered that I want to THANK THE MONKEYS THAT WATCHED TV GA/CA INTERVIEW MULTIPLE TIMES & shared their observations of CA coming out of role during the period that she thought the camera's were no longer operating.  It's that kind of observation that calls the behavior's into the light to display the truth of the motivations & just how depraved those motivations are.

Keep on keeping on with the sharing of the observations, it puts the darkness into the light for all to see who are openminded to the truth.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1104 on: November 22, 2008, 06:46:27 PM »

George lies:
George says this chase happened after june 24th,after the gas can stealing.George says Casey got permission from Cindy to use her truck.George says Casey left her car in the garage that day saying her car runs out of gas or car was running weird.George says Cindy was at home even though he can't remember the date this happened,the chase must have happened before june 27th because the car was towed that day.

Yes he does, A LOT.

He referenced the toll records as well in this interview didn't he or was it only in OCSO, but I believe that Monkeys reviewed his & CA's car's toll records & they were not in agreement to reflect the above story that GA told, right?  Am I remembering this correctly?
I don't remember what the conclusion was pertaining to the EPass thing but George says Casey did not have a EPass on her car.George said he would get the EPass fines in the mail from Casey's car.

Karma Is Coming

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1105 on: November 22, 2008, 06:49:10 PM »

mammy
Last time I checked in at Murt's he was telling everyone he was at the OCSO and was walked past the place where casey's car was and he could smell the decomp.. I left and am glad I did 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1106 on: November 22, 2008, 06:50:46 PM »

For you Nancy Grace watchers, I just have to show off my newest monkey. (Purplish hair and all!)

Presenting, Nikki Pierce:

LOL....love the purple hair.What a cute monkey.

Karma Is Coming

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1107 on: November 22, 2008, 06:56:07 PM »

Sorry for the late response Altruist.I was listening to the Cindy and George tapes(part 2 from George's tapes is missing,anyone have it please?)......I think if Cindy shows up for court she will be like she was in the green shirt interview...comatose or acting comatose.
Oh Lord,Jackie Peterson....did you follow that case?I did,was my first case following.Jackie still makes me sick.

I think if Cindy shows up in court she will be acting comatose. 
I think so to Wyks.But if she is summend to court,she has to go right?

For sure she has to go, if summoned.  I just don't think horses could drag her out of there if she has the opportunity to act the victim. 

OMG just thought of something!!     Witnesses for the state don't get to sit in court day after day during the trial, do they?  Only while they testify, then they have to leave?   

If that's true, ain't it a shame... No theatrics from Cindy during the entire trial.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1108 on: November 22, 2008, 06:58:09 PM »

mammy
Last time I checked in at Murt's he was telling everyone he was at the OCSO and was walked past the place where casey's car was and he could smell the decomp.. I left and am glad I did 

Murt said that?     I kinda doubt that OCSO was giving tours.   

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1109 on: November 22, 2008, 07:00:23 PM »

George lies:

Yes he does, A LOT.

He referenced the toll records as well in this interview didn't he or was it only in OCSO, but I believe that Monkeys reviewed his & CA's car's toll records & they were not in agreement to reflect the above story that GA told, right?  Am I remembering this correctly?
I don't remember what the conclusion was pertaining to the EPass thing but George says Casey did not have a EPass on her car.George said he would get the EPass fines in the mail from Casey's car.

Is an EPass for all those toll booths in Florida?

monkeymike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1110 on: November 22, 2008, 07:00:51 PM »

I have listened to the taped interviews with CA. She mentions somewhere (tape one or two, I believe) that KC gives hints. She made the statement to the effect that KC said that the conversations CA & KC had during that time they were missing & when she was in jail, held clues as to what happened to Caylee. I believe it is possible with all of the clues, that CA most certainly misinterpreted what KC was hinting at. (therefore all of the out there theories blaming everyone but KC on the tapes). I will go back and listen again and try to get the exact wording of what was said, because right then "a red flag" (lol) went up. CA has been going in the wrong direction and that's why everytime she spouts her reasoning, it's so way out there. Hasn't KC told them anything yet? Spill it girl... 
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1111 on: November 22, 2008, 07:02:21 PM »

Sorry for the late response Altruist.I was listening to the Cindy and George tapes(part 2 from George's tapes is missing,anyone have it please?)......I think if Cindy shows up for court she will be like she was in the green shirt interview...comatose or acting comatose.
Oh Lord,Jackie Peterson....did you follow that case?I did,was my first case following.Jackie still makes me sick.

For sure she has to go, if summoned.  I just don't think horses could drag her out of there if she has the opportunity to act the victim. 

OMG just thought of something!!     Witnesses for the state don't get to sit in court day after day during the trial, do they?   Only while they testify, then they have to leave?   

If that's true, ain't it a shame... No theatrics from Cindy during the entire trial.   
I don't think they do.....I could be wrong.I think Cindy may be on a mental leave of absense from her job...maybe she'll have herself committed right before the trial.

Karma Is Coming

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1112 on: November 22, 2008, 07:02:56 PM »

George lies:

Yes he does, A LOT.

Yes and if it's like what we have out here in Calif you put a thing in your windshield and it reads it when you go through the toll.  What Casey was doing was going through the toll without the thing in her windshield.  They have cameras that take photos of the license plate and will send a letter to the person who went through without paying.  My FIL went through once without paying and he got a bill for .50 cents, LOL 

Edited to add:  They call it a transponder that you put in your window so the toll booth camera can read it.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1113 on: November 22, 2008, 07:05:10 PM »

OMG just thought of something!!     Witnesses for the state don't get to sit in court day after day during the trial, do they?  Only while they testify, then they have to leave?   

Up here, once you've given your testimony...you can sit and watch...just not allowed in beforehand..this is base on a low level hearing tho..nowhere near as big as this is going to be
FWIW

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1114 on: November 22, 2008, 07:05:21 PM »

George lies:

Yes he does, A LOT.

From what I read here,yes.You pay a monthly fee and get something to put in your windshield so you don't have to go digging for change.

Karma Is Coming

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1115 on: November 22, 2008, 07:05:39 PM »

Muffy or someone. How do I put a picture in my signature line. Do I have to have a photobucket? I don't know how to use that. 

Oh and good evening to all good monkeys.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1116 on: November 22, 2008, 07:05:47 PM »

George lies:

Yes he does, A LOT.

Oh, ok.  I could definitely be wrong here but I can't say that I myself looked at all of the records but ole eagle eye Klaas did reference that she had all of the records but had not yet reviewed them all at that time.  The poster's that had been were at that point only looking at those that had been copied & put here in the thread & don't remember GA's EPass showing up at the period being referenced at all. 

Hopefully someone with knowledge will jump in & let us all know.  Looking forward to being clued in.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1117 on: November 22, 2008, 07:10:26 PM »

Up here, once you've given your testimony...you can sit and watch...just not allowed in beforehand..this is base on a low level hearing tho..nowhere near as big as this is going to be
FWIW

Oh, glad to see you on, SS. I read earlier today you asked (again) for a blushing monkey. I am not thrilled with how this one came out, but will work for you in a pinch:

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1118 on: November 22, 2008, 07:11:02 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey2208nov22,0,6489381.story

George Anthony (right), grandfather to missing 3-year-old Caylee, spends time at the Kid Finders Network tent on Goldenrod Road. (RED HUBER, ORLANDO SENTINEL / November 21, 2008)

<snipped>

Thanks Klaas.

I can only assume that Dennis Milstead is not intimidating very easily and ... the revelation of the other day did not deter George Anthony in regard to his association with the KFN.

I have come to a conclusion that those with a mindset to deceive or defraud others do not have problem with media attention as long as their mission is furthered.  The part of the conscience association with "shame" regarding wrongdoing appears to be lacking.

Janet
_____

Kid Finders President's Criminal Past Questioned
Reports Surface That Dennis Milstead Has Been Arrested, Organization Has Never Found Missing Child
POSTED: 6:45 pm EST November 19, 2008

LOXAHATCHEE, Fla. -- He takes donations to help find missing children, but a Loxahatchee man is under scrutiny for his criminal past.

Dennis Milstead, president of the Kid Finders Network, has dropped out of sight after reports surfaced that he was arrested on charges of impersonating a police officer and that his organization has never found a missing child.

Milstead, who was spearheading the search to find missing Orlando toddler Caylee Anthony, has been taking donations for his Kid Finders Network, but his method of getting donations and what he does with the money has been in question for some time.

According to court documents, the president of the board of the local Crime Stoppers got a restraining order against Milstead after he said Milstead began showing up at his home, blocking him in the driveway, following him and acting generally threatening. He said Milstead was trying to collect money that Crime Stoppers believed Milstead had obtained through questionable procedures.

A source close to the investigation told WPBF News 25 that Milstead got donors to his Kid Finders Network to make checks out to Crime Stoppers and then demanded 90 percent of the money.

WPBF News 25's Terri Parker spoke exclusively Wednesday to the victim in his 2002 police impersonation arrest.

"I noticed that his car said video surveillance, and then when he pulled me over with the flashing lights, I had a bad feeling it was not a policeman and I called 911," Kristi Posvar said in a telephone interview. "But it still shook me up, and he followed me into my gated community and really, you know, it was frightening."

Milstead's office door was locked Wednesday and his daughter said her parents were out of town when Parker showed up at their Loxahatchee home.

"You guys need to get the hell off of my property, right now," she said.

Milstead was also arrested on an assault charge seven months after the police impersonation arrest.

Orlando reporters said Milstead and his wife packed up their Kid Finder belongings and disappeared after he was questioned about his criminal past.

http://www.wpbf.com/news/18019447/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1119 on: November 22, 2008, 07:13:34 PM »

Hi Joesama! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.