April 25, 2024, 07:02:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #64  (Read 360157 times)
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1120 on: November 22, 2008, 07:13:36 PM »

For sure she has to go, if summoned.  I just don't think horses could drag her out of there if she has the opportunity to act the victim. 

OMG just thought of something!!     Witnesses for the state don't get to sit in court day after day during the trial, do they?  Only while they testify, then they have to leave?   

If that's true, ain't it a shame... No theatrics from Cindy during the entire trial.   

"Normally" family members of both the accused & victim are allowed to sit in the trial even when they are expected to take the stand.  At least any trial that I have watched, sometimes  it has been referenced in the press as those type of family members receiving a waiver from the Judge to allow them to be present.  Also believe that once any witness has given their testimony unless the party calling them reserves the right to "call back" same witness from that point on they are allowed to be present in the court room from that point on.  Am sure that if I am wrong someone will be able to correct.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1121 on: November 22, 2008, 07:14:20 PM »

I just got through reading  posts from last nite and this morning. I see there is another Caylee sighting. I remember way back this summer there was a "sighting" in Texas according to Cindy. It was in Farmer's Branch. I skate in Farmer's Branch and today I saw at least 10 little girls at my rink that look just like her. Did I take a picture? NOOOOOO! Because I know Caylee is no longer with us.    Why all of a sudden are these pictures of children that are NOT Caylee being put up for all to see. This is crazy.  LE/FBI need to put a stop to this. Sorry for my rant, I went to the rink at 5 am and I am very tired.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1122 on: November 22, 2008, 07:15:38 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey2208nov22,0,6489381.story

George Anthony: Casey raided Caylee's piggy bank
Amy L. Edwards and Sarah Lundy

Sentinel Staff Writers

November 22, 2008

Casey Anthony stole cash out of her mother's purse, hacked into her bank account and went shopping with her credit cards, her father said.

Even her 2-year-old daughter's piggy bank wasn't safe.

Anthony raided Caylee Marie's change bank and nearly emptied a savings account established for her, George Anthony told an FBI agent during a videotaped law-enforcement interview this summer.

And if the young mother wasn't stealing money, she was borrowing it, her father said.

On Friday, the State Attorney's Office released the July 31 interview with George Anthony and an Aug. 7 session with his wife, Cindy. Much of the information they told investigators, in separate interviews, has been mentioned in previously released case documents.

George Anthony told an FBI agent he had a feeling that his 22-year-old daughter, who has since been charged with killing Caylee, wasn't really employed as an event planner at Universal Studios. The job was one of many lies she is accused of telling her family and law enforcement officials.

Even though Casey and Caylee lived with George and Cindy, who provided for them, Casey was always borrowing or stealing money, George Anthony said. He said he shared his doubts with his wife and daughter, but Casey always had an excuse for needing money.

Anthony said Caylee's savings account was up to $300 or $400 at one point. At the time of the interview, the balance was probably $5, he said.

Casey paid her several-hundred-dollar phone bill with her mother's money, somehow accessing her account information, the father said. He also recalled a time when he found out Casey owed one of her friends $400 or $500.

The family already had a history of financial problems.

George Anthony told investigators he fell for an e-mail scam promising him money in a foreign account.

He was unemployed at the time because of a knee injury and thought it would be a quick fix to their financial woes. Anthony told the agent he maxed out their MasterCard at $10,000 and that the family was about $30,000 in the hole. He still receives calls for unpaid bills.

"I should have known better; it was stupid," he said.

But Anthony didn't tell his wife about the scam.

"I did lie to my wife about that," Anthony divulged. Anthony said he told Cindy he lost the money gambling.

During another part of the interview, Anthony told investigators his daughter never graduated from high school and had tried to conceal her pregnancy from them. Since Caylee's disappearance in June and Casey's arrest a month later, the Anthonys also have learned their daughter brought men to the house when they weren't home.

Earlier this year, Casey stopped hanging out with her longtime friends and spent time with new ones her parents did not know.

Anthony, a former law-enforcement officer, again detailed the day he picked up his daughter's Pontiac from the wrecking yard and noticed a pungent odor that came from inside.

"I've smelled that odor before. It smelled like a decomposed body . . . You don't forget that odor."

Sheriff's investigators say evidence from the trunk proves it once held a decomposing body.

Casey Anthony faces a list of charges, including first-degree murder. She also has been accused of lying to law enforcement and stealing checks from a friend and then going on a spending spree.

She told authorities that she left Caylee with a nanny who cannot be found.

George Anthony told the FBI that Caylee never mentioned any nanny and didn't recognize the name Casey gave for the woman. Nor did the child recognize names of other people she supposedly spent time with.

Anthony said his daughter's stories weren't adding up, especially when he found out she stole gas cans from their home in June.

FBI Special Agent Scott Bolin asked Anthony what held him back if his instincts were telling him something was awry.

"My wife telling me to calm down; you're not a detective anymore," Anthony replied.

Asked whether he thought Casey is hiding something, Anthony said yes.

"It boils down to this, my daughter knows what's going on and she's not saying a word. It boils down to all that," he said. "We keep on going round and round . . . and it's frustrating."

Klaas and others

I appreciate these overviews of what was said by Cindy and George in the FBI interviews.  I have yet had two hours to devote to listening to these audios without anticipating interrupts.  Maybe later on this evening.

Thank you.

Janet
4:15 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1123 on: November 22, 2008, 07:17:46 PM »

Muffy or someone. How do I put a picture in my signature line. Do I have to have a photobucket? I don't know how to use that. 

Oh and good evening to all good monkeys.

To add a small photo in your signature line the photo does need to be on the web and you need to add the IMG tags to the front and back of it. 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1124 on: November 22, 2008, 07:18:33 PM »

Hi Joesama! 
Hi Flamom! 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1125 on: November 22, 2008, 07:19:53 PM »

Muffy or someone. How do I put a picture in my signature line. Do I have to have a photobucket? I don't know how to use that. 

To add a small photo in your signature line the photo does need to be on the web and you need to add the IMG tags to the front and back of it. 
Thanks Klaas I will see what I can do.

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1126 on: November 22, 2008, 07:22:55 PM »

Oh, glad to see you on, SS. I read earlier today you asked (again) for a blushing monkey. I am not thrilled with how this one came out, but will work for you in a pinch:

That works for me 

Last night I asked you, but you were on the way out the door, what program do you use to make all of these things ? If you don't mind me asking 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1127 on: November 22, 2008, 07:24:06 PM »

Sorry for the late response Altruist.I was listening to the Cindy and George tapes(part 2 from George's tapes is missing,anyone have it please?)......I think if Cindy shows up for court she will be like she was in the green shirt interview...comatose or acting comatose.
Oh Lord,Jackie Peterson....did you follow that case?I did,was my first case following.Jackie still makes me sick.

I think if Cindy shows up in court she will be acting comatose. 
I think so to Wyks.But if she is summend to court,she has to go right?

For sure she has to go, if summoned.  I just don't think horses could drag her out of there if she has the opportunity to act the victim. 

OMG just thought of something!!     Witnesses for the state don't get to sit in court day after day during the trial, do they?   Only while they testify, then they have to leave?   

If that's true, ain't it a shame... No theatrics from Cindy during the entire trial.   
I don't think they do.....I could be wrong.I think Cindy may be on a mental leave of absense from her job...maybe she'll have herself committed right before the trial.

Maybe that's their plan, each of them, to appear incompetent, in order to escape the consequences of their own behavior/s in this whole thing.  Could be why they also seemed to have chosen incompetent attorneys, with the hopes that if nothing else, things will get delayed as long as possible.  But I highly doubt that any of A's are actually incompetent.  Scheming and manipulative, yep.  In order to have herself committed, Cindy would first need to have an intake appt with a psych doc at a hospital.  Heck, we can see right thru her, a psych doc surely would. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1128 on: November 22, 2008, 07:25:16 PM »

Thanks Klaas I will see what I can do.
I couldn't do it Klaas, but thanks for the help. Changed my avi for tonight. GO TECH!!!!

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1129 on: November 22, 2008, 07:26:39 PM »

George lies:
Interview #3,George talking about the chase with Casey in Cindy's truck.
George says this chase happened after june 24th,after the gas can stealing.George says Casey got permission from Cindy to use her truck.George says Casey left her car in the garage that day saying her car runs out of gas or car was running weird.George says Cindy was at home even though he can't remember the date this happened,the chase must have happened before june 27th because the car was towed that day.

Yes he does, A LOT.

He referenced the toll records as well in this interview didn't he or was it only in OCSO, but I believe that Monkeys reviewed his & CA's car's toll records & they were not in agreement to reflect the above story that GA told, right?  Am I remembering this correctly?
I don't remember what the conclusion was pertaining to the EPass thing but George says Casey did not have a EPass on her car.George said he would get the EPass fines in the mail from Casey's car.

Is an EPass for all those toll booths in Florida?

Yes and if it's like what we have out here in Calif you put a thing in your windshield and it reads it when you go through the toll.  What Casey was doing was going through the toll without the thing in her windshield.  They have cameras that take photos of the license plate and will send a letter to the person who went through without paying.  My FIL went through once without paying and he got a bill for .50 cents, LOL 

Edited to add:  They call it a transponder that you put in your window so the toll booth camera can read it.

Thanks Klaas!  Sounds like a handy thing to have.  And LOL on the .50 bill!   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1130 on: November 22, 2008, 07:26:44 PM »

Whenever I think of a collapsible bin, a plastic square/rectangle style comes to mind.  Some folks think of them as milk-crate-like.  They can hold heavier items than the nylon types.

Yes, so do I .. like this one:

But when I google for plastic bin images, I get mostly ones like this:

I am guessing they meant one like the nylon bin, since they are much more popular now.

LE has possession of the blue bin. I would assume that it was included in the evidence that was forensically tested.

Janet

______

... the bin was collected by OSCO. Here is the link (page 181 of this file) http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2008-08/41844520.pdf

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1131 on: November 22, 2008, 07:30:04 PM »

Sorry for the late response Altruist.I was listening to the Cindy and George tapes(part 2 from George's tapes is missing,anyone have it please?)......I think if Cindy shows up for court she will be like she was in the green shirt interview...comatose or acting comatose.
Oh Lord,Jackie Peterson....did you follow that case?I did,was my first case following.Jackie still makes me sick.

OMG just thought of something!!     Witnesses for the state don't get to sit in court day after day during the trial, do they?  Only while they testify, then they have to leave?   

Up here, once you've given your testimony...you can sit and watch...just not allowed in beforehand..this is base on a low level hearing tho..nowhere near as big as this is going to be
FWIW

Thanks Sea Searcher!  It would be funny if they made Cindy wait til the very last of the witness lineup to testify.  heh. 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1132 on: November 22, 2008, 07:30:06 PM »

Sorry for the late response Altruist.I was listening to the Cindy and George tapes (part 2 from George's tapes is missing,anyone have it please?) ......I think if Cindy shows up for court she will be like she was in the green shirt interview...comatose or acting comatose.

FBI QUESTIONS CINDY: Part 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
FBI QUESTIONS GEORGE: Part 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

http://www.wftv.com/news/18032990/detail.html

_____

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1133 on: November 22, 2008, 07:33:20 PM »

I just got through reading  posts from last nite and this morning. I see there is another Caylee sighting. I remember way back this summer there was a "sighting" in Texas according to Cindy. It was in Farmer's Branch. I skate in Farmer's Branch and today I saw at least 10 little girls at my rink that look just like her. Did I take a picture? NOOOOOO! Because I know Caylee is no longer with us.    Why all of a sudden are these pictures of children that are NOT Caylee being put up for all to see. This is crazy.  LE/FBI need to put a stop to this. Sorry for my rant, I went to the rink at 5 am and I am very tired.

That's not a rant...it's a very serious issue..someone needs to put a stop to it at some level.. The media should have this screened by LE before it even gets put on the internet..I haven't heard any of these parents speak out yet but I expect they will..an article was posted earlier that the OSCO did tell someone off for this but I'd have to look back..it should be illegal without the parents consent..IMO

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1134 on: November 22, 2008, 07:34:05 PM »

Oh, glad to see you on, SS. I read earlier today you asked (again) for a blushing monkey. I am not thrilled with how this one came out, but will work for you in a pinch:

That works for me 

Last night I asked you, but you were on the way out the door, what program do you use to make all of these things ? If you don't mind me asking 

Well, depending on what task I am doing, I use paintshop pro (3 different versions. LOL) animation shop, photoshop and imageready. Aren't you glad you asked?  LOL

Oh, and there is a coffee guy for you. I see you mention coffee a lot. Wink

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1135 on: November 22, 2008, 07:34:55 PM »

George lies:
Interview #3,George talking about the chase with Casey in Cindy's truck.
George says this chase happened after june 24th,after the gas can stealing.George says Casey got permission from Cindy to use her truck.George says Casey left her car in the garage that day saying her car runs out of gas or car was running weird.George says Cindy was at home even though he can't remember the date this happened,the chase must have happened before june 27th because the car was towed that day.

Yes he does, A LOT.

He referenced the toll records as well in this interview didn't he or was it only in OCSO, but I believe that Monkeys reviewed his & CA's car's toll records & they were not in agreement to reflect the above story that GA told, right?  Am I remembering this correctly?
I don't remember what the conclusion was pertaining to the EPass thing but George says Casey did not have a EPass on her car.George said he would get the EPass fines in the mail from Casey's car.

Is an EPass for all those toll booths in Florida?

From what I read here,yes.You pay a monthly fee and get something to put in your windshield so you don't have to go digging for change.

Thanks Karma!  My mid son lived in Ocala and then Tampa for about a year.  He's back here now.  He spoke often of trying to avoid the tolls if possible, taking diff routes.  Not easy and sometimes impossible to avoid.  If I lived there I wouldn't want to dig for change so often, what a hassle, eh? 

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1136 on: November 22, 2008, 07:36:47 PM »

Up here, once you've given your testimony...you can sit and watch...just not allowed in beforehand..this is base on a low level hearing tho..nowhere near as big as this is going to be
FWIW

Thanks Sea Searcher!  It would be funny if they made Cindy wait til the very last of the witness lineup to testify.  heh. 

Usually witnesses in a criminal trial are not able to sit in court during the trial.  They are only allowed in to give their testimony.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1137 on: November 22, 2008, 07:47:31 PM »

"Normally" family members of both the accused & victim are allowed to sit in the trial even when they are expected to take the stand.  At least any trial that I have watched, sometimes  it has been referenced in the press as those type of family members receiving a waiver from the Judge to allow them to be present.  Also believe that once any witness has given their testimony unless the party calling them reserves the right to "call back" same witness from that point on they are allowed to be present in the court room from that point on.  Am sure that if I am wrong someone will be able to correct.

Well that does make sense.  Guess we will likely get theatrics from Cindy after all. 

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1138 on: November 22, 2008, 07:48:31 PM »

I don't think it would be so funny for the poor people out in the waiting room 

Can you imagine her sitting in the same room with Jesse G. or Amy H   

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1139 on: November 22, 2008, 07:48:31 PM »

That's not a rant...it's a very serious issue..someone needs to put a stop to it at some level.. The media should have this screened by LE before it even gets put on the internet..I haven't heard any of these parents speak out yet but I expect they will..an article was posted earlier that the OSCO did tell someone off for this but I'd have to look back..it should be illegal without the parents consent..IMO
Thanks SS. I thought I was going mad. I can't imagine if it were my child they were putting up. I would be so P'd off, I would call the nearest LE and sue the H E double L out of them. And I don't even have kids, just a dog. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.