April 23, 2024, 03:04:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #64  (Read 359941 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1160 on: November 22, 2008, 08:29:40 PM »

Nite Monkeys. O/T will be back during halftime of Tech OU Game. GUNS UP! GO TECH! Unfortunately my team will probably get beaten   
B  O  O  M  E  R        S  O  O  N  E  R   
Boo Hoo Always! Poor Red Raiders are gonna lose tonight. Please don't rub it in later!   

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1161 on: November 22, 2008, 08:30:01 PM »

George lies:
Interview #3,George talking about the chase with Casey in Cindy's truck.
George says this chase happened after june 24th,after the gas can stealing.George says Casey got permission from Cindy to use her truck.George says Casey left her car in the garage that day saying her car runs out of gas or car was running weird.George says Cindy was at home even though he can't remember the date this happened,the chase must have happened before june 27th because the car was towed that day.

Yes he does, A LOT.

He referenced the toll records as well in this interview didn't he or was it only in OCSO, but I believe that Monkeys reviewed his & CA's car's toll records & they were not in agreement to reflect the above story that GA told, right?  Am I remembering this correctly?
I don't remember what the conclusion was pertaining to the EPass thing but George says Casey did not have a EPass on her car.George said he would get the EPass fines in the mail from Casey's car.

Is an EPass for all those toll booths in Florida?

From what I read here,yes.You pay a monthly fee and get something to put in your windshield so you don't have to go digging for change.

Thanks Karma!  My mid son lived in Ocala and then Tampa for about a year.  He's back here now.  He spoke often of trying to avoid the tolls if possible, taking diff routes.  Not easy and sometimes impossible to avoid.  If I lived there I wouldn't want to dig for change so often, what a hassle, eh? 

lol....then you would be getting a EPass right?Me too

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1162 on: November 22, 2008, 08:31:03 PM »

Nite Monkeys. O/T will be back during halftime of Tech OU Game. GUNS UP! GO TECH! Unfortunately my team will probably get beaten   
Boo Hoo Always! Poor Red Raiders are gonna lose tonight. Please don't rub it in later!   
Ill be gentle.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1163 on: November 22, 2008, 08:32:36 PM »

Thanks Sea Searcher!  It would be funny if they made Cindy wait til the very last of the witness lineup to testify.  heh. 

I don't think it would be so funny for the poor people out in the waiting room 

Can you imagine her sitting in the same room with Jesse G. or Amy H   
Can you imagine the catfight between Amy and Cindy? Cindy did swipe Amy's money when they emptied out Caseys stuff in front of LE. 

I do not think that Cindy should have been responsible in paying back the stolen funds that her adult daughter had spent but ... considering Casey did not have funds of her own ... that $200.00 (?) obviously belonged to Amy.  I would hope that Cindy did not pocket what belonged to Amy.

I cannot comprehend why LE allowed Cindy to have possession of this cash.  Casey is not a child ... she is an adult.

Janet
I agree Janet. But I guess because it was her daughter's "property" Cindy was allowed to take possesion of it. I really thought it should be put as property evidence by LE. JMO

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1164 on: November 22, 2008, 08:33:21 PM »

Good luck ! 
Thanks Muffy. We need it!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1165 on: November 22, 2008, 08:33:27 PM »

Refreshing to hear her story!

SEARCHING FOR CAYLEE ANTHONY
All hope not lost
LeAnne Kline

Caylee Anthony disappeared in June. Her mother, Casey Anthony, didn’t report her missing until a month later; and even then, she wasn’t the one to call the police.

LeAnne Kline said the search for Caylee Anthony was exhausting and without the hoped-for ending. But volunteers showed strength and humanity during the effort.

Her mom, Cindy, called 911 to report Casey’s car smelled like there’d been a dead body in it. The eyes of the nation were riveted.

I found myself watching Nancy Grace on CNN every evening, hoping for the safe return of this beautiful 2-year-old girl. Then I learned Texas EquuSearch, a mounted search and recovery organization started eight years ago by a man whose daughter had been abducted and murdered, was heading to Orlando, Fla., to search for Caylee.

I bought a plane ticket that day. I didn’t have experience searching for missing people, but I would soon receive an education. And I didn’t have the money to pay for the trip, but I would soon receive sponsorship from people who trusted me to represent them in the search.

At 8 a.m. Nov. 8, the field that hosted Command Central was filled with thousands of volunteers. The group of thousands was diverse; young, old, all ethnicities, EMTs, firefighters, police, retired military, teachers, flight attendants, and students among them.

A group of 10 became my team, headed by Roy Miller. The plan was simple: each group received a map of an area where Casey’s cell phone “pinged” during the time of Caylee’s disappearance. We caravanned to our assigned sites in and around the Orlando airport. We stood shoulder to shoulder, and moved forward in a line, using walking sticks to turn over the leaves and debris in search of anything suspicious.
Advertisement

“Suspicious” meant children’s clothing, trash bags, mounds of dirt in newly disturbed ground and bones. There were a lot of bones in the wilderness of palmetto groves, swamps, canals and railroad tracks. I found a bone that looked like a vertebrae and marked it with a flag on which I wrote “Kline 321.” The process upon finding suspicious items was: mark the item, call your team leader, who called the medical examiner, who called in CSI and Dixie, the cadaver dog. At that point, if the item was “of interest,” CSI bagged it and took it away for processing.

The media vans followed us. Helicopters hovered. When we “cleared” one area, we headed back to Command Central for our next assignment.

One of the vans following the search was driven by a man named Murt who was streaming video of the search live on the Web. He said the international community was watching and begging to be of assistance. When told that volunteers needed water and food they responded by calling local restaurants, ordering food and drinks delivered to us.

I was introduced to the Florida wildlife — graceful egrets lined the canals, orange-beaked “coots,” and frogs jumped across lily pads. And wolf spiders knitted webs the size of me, alligators lurked under the water, snakes hustled away from us. This was no trip to Disney World.

One assignment started behind a Wal-Mart. Utility roads surrounded by jungle-like brush with thorns that clawed at our skin and wedged into our socks. We searched the railroad tracks where two fishermen had spotted Casey coming out of the woods. We stomped through swamp, mud, and grass taller than my shoulders.

On the last day, we were told this day’s search was a “high priority search.” Anyone caught using a cell phone would be dismissed.

We stood four teams together, shoulder-to-shoulder, and moved forward, turning over every layer of brush. We moved slowly. We crawled sometimes. Once, we smelled decomposition and stopped while CSI and Dixie the cadaver dog cleared the area. We lined up again and again, until we covered 20 square miles.

I was exhausted, dehydrated and hungry. My body hurt. My mind reeled. And my heart was discouraged because we didn’t find Caylee.

We headed back to Command Central and said our goodbyes. Roy Miller gave me a hug and words of encouragement. This was the kind of goodbye we never learned to say. We wouldn’t want to be brought back together under similar circumstances, but we would in a heartbeat.

As I left, I was engulfed in a feeling of finality. The loss of Caylee, of not finding her, saying goodbye to my team — well, I cried.

But then, I thought, there was good news, too.

As the days went by, we became more organized; developing our own codes, signs, symbols and search techniques. We worked as a unit. We learned about forensics. And we cleared miles of territory that need to be searched. Because of one little girl, a community came together: local, national, and international. Through this tragedy, strangers became friends.

LeAnne Kline is a State College resident and a Penn State graduate student.
Thanks Boo,that was very nice of LeAnne to write.

Good Evening Monks...old and new....I am so pleased to see this report....so similar to my first search.....   Anything new today? Do I need to go back and read? I finished GA's interviews...but after reading the posts regarding Cindy's it seems to be a big waste of time.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1166 on: November 22, 2008, 08:34:22 PM »

For you Nancy Grace watchers, I just have to show off my newest monkey. (Purplish hair and all!)

Presenting, Nikki Pierce:

Brandi you are sooooo good!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1167 on: November 22, 2008, 08:34:42 PM »

Thanks Sea Searcher!  It would be funny if they made Cindy wait til the very last of the witness lineup to testify.  heh. 

I don't think it would be so funny for the poor people out in the waiting room 

Can you imagine her sitting in the same room with Jesse G. or Amy H   
Can you imagine the catfight between Amy and Cindy? Cindy did swipe Amy's money when they emptied out Caseys stuff in front of LE. 

I hope George made reservations at the Holiday Inn that day...he may just not want or be allowed to go home if Cindy's in the audience..."here George have some tea..I just made it especially for you" 
If I were George I would be at Holiday Inn right now, not at the Anthony House of Horrors.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1168 on: November 22, 2008, 08:35:08 PM »

Altruist ... I was just providing the source of Cindy's police interview in regard to the current green truck discussion.  If you do not require the source ... just diregard.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1169 on: November 22, 2008, 08:35:18 PM »

Something is very not right about this whole "Cindy's car" thing. GA mentions that Cindy knew and did not want GA to take off after Casey. Then Cindy says to LE she did not know about it.

And just WHY would Casey need a different car?!

Then when the FBI asked about the circumstances of Casey bringing the car back, he kind of stumbled around that, as if he had not thought up an answer to what happened when Casey brought back Cindy's car.

Something is NOT right here.

That's right oh you bright monkey!!!!!!!!

Hope that we learn at trial that EVERY ONE OF THE MUDDY THE WATER "I am former LE co-operating with you, telling you things my poor wife can't deal with" deceit he was trying to pull off to both the FBI & OCSO are exposed as just that by contradictory evidence.  KC's car was not observed by BB around the Hopespring residence after June 20th IIRC but I could be off by a day.  Of course it showed back up on July 15th.

Those Detectives & Agents will probably never forget this cast of character's albeit they would probably not care to remember due to the circumstances here are of such a dark nature & completely not expected.  You know they were taken aback to meet up with this kind of thing, certainly not predictable & if they do what I think they are going to, the odds of it happening again will be surely decreased.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1170 on: November 22, 2008, 08:35:53 PM »

Sorry for the late response Altruist.I was listening to the Cindy and George tapes (part 2 from George's tapes is missing,anyone have it please?) ......I think if Cindy shows up for court she will be like she was in the green shirt interview...comatose or acting comatose.

Oh Lord,Jackie Peterson....did you follow that case?I did,was my first case following.Jackie still makes me sick.

FBI QUESTIONS CINDY: Part 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
FBI QUESTIONS GEORGE: Part 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

http://www.wftv.com/news/18032990/detail.html

Thank you Janet.
That's the last one I have to listen to,will do that tomorrow.I seem to have lost the Cindy(in green shirt),George and Michelle Bart interview though.

I searched long and hard last night for that one. I found it in Blonde's collection here on SM. She's the best! It's at:
http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer2/MediaPlayer.htm?video=GeorgeAnthonyInterview_112020081037&cat=Local&title=George%20Anthony%20Interview

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1171 on: November 22, 2008, 08:36:41 PM »

mammy
Last time I checked in at Murt's he was telling everyone he was at the OCSO and was walked past the place where casey's car was and he could smell the decomp.. I left and am glad I did 

Murt is still putting himself in places he shouldn't be I see

Rest in Peace Caylee

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1172 on: November 22, 2008, 08:36:48 PM »

Ill be gentle.
Thanks little kitty. I just hope OU is gentle with Tech.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1173 on: November 22, 2008, 08:38:46 PM »

one things that sounds funny to me about Casey taking off in moms car is

Where was casey's car?  i thought according to george it was at the house
well we know she dumped the 27th and the sucker stunk to high heavens
of a dead body
If that is the case WHY would casey leave it parked in there driveway and take off
in moms car.. on the 24th George said she didnt want him anywhere nears
that car but yet she parks in in there driveway
OR did casey get a ride to anthonys?
or is George lying out his backside that this even took place
Something isnt right here
IMO George is lying about seeing Casey on the 24th or if he did see her on the 24th,he's lying about the smelly car.I also think he's lying about chasing her sometime between the 25th and the 27th.
How can he be so detailed in the gas can story but then 2 days later.....be so forgetful....

Karma Is Coming

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1174 on: November 22, 2008, 08:40:41 PM »

mammy
Last time I checked in at Murt's he was telling everyone he was at the OCSO and was walked past the place where casey's car was and he could smell the decomp.. I left and am glad I did 

Murt is still putting himself in places he shouldn't be I see
Why in the Hell would he even go there? I know he is a car man, but does that give him the right to go there? Is he a tow driver? How does he have access to an impound lot? Where I live the impound lot has a taxi that is involved in a big murder of two sisters, but it is back behind a fence where nobody can get to it. I can't imagine that Murt has a way to get to her car. I liked Murt, but this is crazy.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1175 on: November 22, 2008, 08:40:57 PM »

Sorry for the late response Altruist.I was listening to the Cindy and George tapes(part 2 from George's tapes is missing,anyone have it please?)......I think if Cindy shows up for court she will be like she was in the green shirt interview...comatose or acting comatose.
Oh Lord,Jackie Peterson....did you follow that case?I did,was my first case following.Jackie still makes me sick.

I think if Cindy shows up in court she will be acting comatose. 
I think so to Wyks.But if she is summend to court,she has to go right?

For sure she has to go, if summoned.  I just don't think horses could drag her out of there if she has the opportunity to act the victim. 

OMG just thought of something!!     Witnesses for the state don't get to sit in court day after day during the trial, do they?   Only while they testify, then they have to leave?   

If that's true, ain't it a shame... No theatrics from Cindy during the entire trial.   
I don't think they do.....I could be wrong.I think Cindy may be on a mental leave of absense from her job...maybe she'll have herself committed right before the trial.

Maybe that's their plan, each of them, to appear incompetent, in order to escape the consequences of their own behavior/s in this whole thing.  Could be why they also seemed to have chosen incompetent attorneys, with the hopes that if nothing else, things will get delayed as long as possible.  But I highly doubt that any of A's are actually incompetent.  Scheming and manipulative, yep.  In order to have herself committed, Cindy would first need to have an intake appt with a psych doc at a hospital.  Heck, we can see right thru her, a psych doc surely would. 

I really think Cindy needs a psych doc and I think she needed this way before Casey murdered Caylee.

I think Cindy needed therapy at some point, long before Casey grew up.  The problem with folks who are this controlling and manipulative, therapy tends to not help.  Mainly because it helps the person make necessary changes in their life, and most folks like this don't see a need to change. 

Aint that the truth.

Karma Is Coming

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1176 on: November 22, 2008, 08:43:26 PM »

Vancouver Canucks 3 - Pittsburgh Penguins 1
22 Nov  1  2  3  T   
Canucks  1  1  1  3  «   
Penguins  0  0  1  1 

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1177 on: November 22, 2008, 08:43:44 PM »

one things that sounds funny to me about Casey taking off in moms car is

Where was casey's car?  i thought according to george it was at the house
well we know she dumped the 27th and the sucker stunk to high heavens
of a dead body
If that is the case WHY would casey leave it parked in there driveway and take off
in moms car.. on the 24th George said she didnt want him anywhere nears
that car but yet she parks in in there driveway
OR did casey get a ride to anthonys?
or is George lying out his backside that this even took place
Something isnt right here
SUE
The biggest stink in this story to me... is
"Where were Cindy and George" when the car got brought back for it appears they did not see when it happened... They just went to bed and poof it is back home in the morning    jmo of course

LOL....George does say something about the returning car in these latest interviews.I forget exactly what he says but something like Casey returned the car,got into her car and left.

Karma Is Coming

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1178 on: November 22, 2008, 08:44:50 PM »

22 Nov  1  2  3  T   
Canucks  1  1  1  3  «   
Penguins  0  0  1  1 

Love ya Janet! Everyone I know loves hockey but me. Hockey takes too much ice time, plus they leave the rink smelling like locker rooms 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1179 on: November 22, 2008, 08:51:47 PM »

22 Nov  1  2  3  T   
Canucks  1  1  1  3  «   
Penguins  0  0  1  1 

Love ya Janet! Everyone I know loves hockey but me. Hockey takes too much ice time, plus they leave the rink smelling like locker rooms 

Actually I am only interested in the score joesamas but ... all the men in my life have always been glued to hockey games.  I can remember as a toddler ... my dad and grandfather sitting on chairs in front of the radio listening to a hockey game.  To this day the sound of a hockey game in the background gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling.

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.