April 19, 2024, 08:32:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #64  (Read 359607 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1180 on: November 22, 2008, 08:51:55 PM »

Sorry for the late response Altruist.I was listening to the Cindy and George tapes (part 2 from George's tapes is missing,anyone have it please?) ......I think if Cindy shows up for court she will be like she was in the green shirt interview...comatose or acting comatose.

Oh Lord,Jackie Peterson....did you follow that case?I did,was my first case following.Jackie still makes me sick.

FBI QUESTIONS CINDY: Part 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
FBI QUESTIONS GEORGE: Part 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

http://www.wftv.com/news/18032990/detail.html

Thank you Janet.
That's the last one I have to listen to,will do that tomorrow.I seem to have lost the Cindy(in green shirt),George and Michelle Bart interview though.

I searched long and hard last night for that one. I found it in Blonde's collection here on SM. She's the best! It's at:
http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer2/MediaPlayer.htm?video=GeorgeAnthonyInterview_112020081037&cat=Local&title=George%20Anthony%20Interview

Thanks Brandi!
I keep forgetting about our vaulable resource,Blonde,right here in the media link.Thank you Blonde.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1181 on: November 22, 2008, 08:53:25 PM »

Vancouver Canucks 3 - Pittsburgh Penguins 1
22 Nov  1  2  3  T   
Canucks  1  1  1  3  «   
Penguins  0  0  1  1 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1182 on: November 22, 2008, 08:54:19 PM »

22 Nov  1  2  3  T   
Canucks  1  1  1  3  «   
Penguins  0  0  1  1 

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1183 on: November 22, 2008, 08:54:52 PM »

mammy
Last time I checked in at Murt's he was telling everyone he was at the OCSO and was walked past the place where casey's car was and he could smell the decomp.. I left and am glad I did 

Murt is still putting himself in places he shouldn't be I see
Why in the Hell would he even go there? I know he is a car man, but does that give him the right to go there? Is he a tow driver? How does he have access to an impound lot? Where I live the impound lot has a taxi that is involved in a big murder of two sisters, but it is back behind a fence where nobody can get to it. I can't imagine that Murt has a way to get to her car. I liked Murt, but this is crazy.

I have no idea why he was there...after the last couple of fiasco's involving him I stopped going to his site.....his 15 minutes of fame are long over....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1184 on: November 22, 2008, 08:57:27 PM »

22 Nov  1  2  3  T   
Canucks  1  1  1  3  «   
Penguins  0  0  1  1 

Love ya Janet! Everyone I know loves hockey but me. Hockey takes too much ice time, plus they leave the rink smelling like locker rooms 

Actually I am only interested in the score joesamas but ... all the men in my life have always been glued to hockey games.  I can remember as a toddler ... my dad and grandfather sitting on chairs in front of the radio listening to a hockey game.  To this day the sound of a hockey game in the background gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling.

Janet
I understand that, I remember listening to baseball on the radio with my grandad. He passed when I was 9 and that was a big thing I missed about him. His recliner, smoking a cigar and listening to a Ranger game.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1185 on: November 22, 2008, 09:00:23 PM »

mammy
Last time I checked in at Murt's he was telling everyone he was at the OCSO and was walked past the place where casey's car was and he could smell the decomp.. I left and am glad I did 

Why in the Hell would he even go there? I know he is a car man, but does that give him the right to go there? Is he a tow driver? How does he have access to an impound lot? Where I live the impound lot has a taxi that is involved in a big murder of two sisters, but it is back behind a fence where nobody can get to it. I can't imagine that Murt has a way to get to her car. I liked Murt, but this is crazy.

I have no idea why he was there...after the last couple of fiasco's involving him I stopped going to his site.....his 15 minutes of fame are long over....
I liked Murt, thought his heart was in the right place for Caylee, but now I am confused.  Does he have a little bird in his ear telling him where to go and what to do? I know he was hanging out with that Wyatt fellow. Really does confuse me. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1186 on: November 22, 2008, 09:03:34 PM »

mammy

I liked Murt, thought his heart was in the right place for Caylee, but now I am confused.  Does he have a little bird in his ear telling him where to go and what to do? I know he was hanging out with that Wyatt fellow. Really does confuse me. 

I don't go there anymore because it is just too painful to watch and hear. He has been WAY too public with much personal information, about himself and others, IMO. And many of the chatters there are sorely misinformed about this case. So, for me, there is no point in going there. It's a sad case all around. There has been so much collateral damage.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1187 on: November 22, 2008, 09:08:44 PM »

mammy

I don't go there anymore because it is just too painful to watch and hear. He has been WAY too public with much personal information, about himself and others, IMO. And many of the chatters there are sorely misinformed about this case. So, for me, there is no point in going there. It's a sad case all around. There has been so much collateral damage.

When I was on his chat a while back, the chat room seemed to run the show and it seemed he followed their suggestions. I'm not sure that's the case, but that is what it seemed like to me.

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1188 on: November 22, 2008, 09:16:17 PM »

mammy

They may never get the stench out of that car.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1189 on: November 22, 2008, 09:19:21 PM »

IMO, Murt is just a caring sweet guy.  I go to listen to Murt.  I enjoy the chat, but I don't like what some are doing to him.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1190 on: November 22, 2008, 09:20:59 PM »

mammy

I felt sorry for him....but  when he was driving around showing the various points of interest in the case, I thought this is neat. when he tried to become' part of the case' he caused a lot of trouble...got himself and others in trouble....exposed a little girl who seems to be fragile from the get go....well....IMO it was time for him to go back to his house and stay there.

??????  When the spokesperson for the OSDO made the statement about after seeing the evidence from the FBI they were convinced Caylee was deceased and they would no longer look for a live Caylee...what is your thinking (anyone I mean) about WHAT might have come into them, as far as evidence goes, to prompt this statement???.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1191 on: November 22, 2008, 09:22:11 PM »

Possible Caylee Sighting
A photo of a girl involved in a possible Caylee sighting at an Orlando mall was released on Friday by a group searching for the missing girl.

D & A Investigations, an agency working with the Anthony family in the search for Caylee, obtained the photo, which was taken by a patron at the Florida Mall on Oct. 16.

The person who took the picture has declined to comment, Dominic Casey with D & A Investigations said. Earlier on Friday, Casey refused to identify the mall, citing an ongoing investigation.

When asked for specifics about the photo, Casey told a WKMG-TV reporter, "You're not law enforcement."

The photo has been provided to the Orange County Sheriff's Office and the FBI, according to a news release. Investigators with the Orange County Sheriff's Office have not commented on the photo, but the agency has said that it believes Caylee is dead.

Anyone with information about the girl in the photo is urged to contact the Caylee tipline at 888-231-5618.

Caylee's grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony, had said earlier in the week that they had proof that Caylee was alive, a belief they have held since she's been missing. It is not known if their statement was in reference to the released photo.

Boy, this whole story sounds fishy to me! Sounds like they are taking random pics of little girls and throwing it out there to see if something sticks. Dangerous, very dangerous. I hope the parents come forward and press charges.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1192 on: November 22, 2008, 09:23:36 PM »

mammy

looking for attention is my bet, i doubt he was there or close enough to smell the car.
If he was he is lucky he didnt get caught and arrested.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1193 on: November 22, 2008, 09:26:07 PM »

I felt sorry for him....but  when he was driving around showing the various points of interest in the case, I thought this is neat. when he tried to become' part of the case' he caused a lot of trouble...got himself and others in trouble....exposed a little girl who seems to be fragile from the get go....well....IMO it was time for him to go back to his house and stay there.

??????  When the spokesperson for the OSDO made the statement about after seeing the evidence from the FBI they were convinced Caylee was deceased and they would no longer look for a live Caylee...what is your thinking (anyone I mean) about WHAT might have come into them, as far as evidence goes, to prompt this statement???.
My thought is the DNA results from the maggots. There is no other way that can be explained except for the fact that Caylee is dead. No ham, no pizza, no nothing, just Caylee. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1194 on: November 22, 2008, 09:26:10 PM »

Possible Caylee Sighting
A photo of a girl involved in a possible Caylee sighting at an Orlando mall was released on Friday by a group searching for the missing girl.

D & A Investigations, an agency working with the Anthony family in the search for Caylee, obtained the photo, which was taken by a patron at the Florida Mall on Oct. 16.

The person who took the picture has declined to comment, Dominic Casey with D & A Investigations said. Earlier on Friday, Casey refused to identify the mall, citing an ongoing investigation.

When asked for specifics about the photo, Casey told a WKMG-TV reporter, "You're not law enforcement."

The photo has been provided to the Orange County Sheriff's Office and the FBI, according to a news release. Investigators with the Orange County Sheriff's Office have not commented on the photo, but the agency has said that it believes Caylee is dead.

Anyone with information about the girl in the photo is urged to contact the Caylee tipline at 888-231-5618.

Caylee's grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony, had said earlier in the week that they had proof that Caylee was alive, a belief they have held since she's been missing. It is not known if their statement was in reference to the released photo.

Boy, this whole story sounds fishy to me! Sounds like they are taking random pics of little girls and throwing it out there to see if something sticks. Dangerous, very dangerous. I hope the parents come forward and press charges.

I agree!  These people are putting innocent children at danger by putting their photos online for all to see, IMO.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1195 on: November 22, 2008, 09:27:41 PM »

mammy

I too thought it was neat, him driving around, etc. I did watch it. I'm not sure what to think about the little girl (dakota) I think. As far as the evidence. They OCSD know for a fact that poor Caylee is dead and I believe are trying to confince Cindy and George that is fact, not speculation. I asked the same question on the other day.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1196 on: November 22, 2008, 09:31:54 PM »

I would like to hear from LEGITIMATE lost child programs what they think of Kid Finders and these other programs going on down here.

I would also like to hear from other families who have lost their children how they view what the Anthony's are doing and reacting.  How does Elizabeth Smart's family feel about their name being bandied about by the Ants?

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1197 on: November 22, 2008, 09:43:30 PM »

Hey Dana!!!

Look what I made for us to use here when you are on the air!

You like?  Wink

Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1198 on: November 22, 2008, 09:44:31 PM »

Hey Dana!!!

You like?  Wink

yeah i like it
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1199 on: November 22, 2008, 09:45:57 PM »

Hey Dana!!!

You like?  Wink

yeah i like it

You're welcome.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.