March 28, 2024, 02:10:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #64  (Read 357399 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #120 on: November 21, 2008, 01:04:20 PM »

Are you guys seeing this??

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-video-interviews-george-cindy-anthony-112108,0,371314.story?track=rss

George Anthony admits losing money to email scam
11:52 a.m. During an interview with the FBI earlier this summer, George Anthony admitted that he'd lost the family's money in an e-mail scam - something he hadn't divulged to his wife.

He told an agent he received an email that said there was $2.2 million in a foreign bank account waiting for him.

"I got involved in that..I should have known better. It was stupid," he said. "I got scammed."

Anthony was unemployed at the time, after suffering a knee injury and thought the money in the e-mail was the real deal.

"I did lie to my wife about that," Anthony said, adding that he maxed out their Mastercard and blamed it on gambling.

It's unknown how much money he lost or if it was ever recovered.

WOW.  I guess nobody watches the news anymore? This scam has been going on for quite some time now.  Even Dateline and 20/20 has covered it.  George is ex-LE. He should know better!

OMG!  He got taken on a 419 scam?

Lisa
Nah, just another PITY PARTY PLOY (known to some as PPP)

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #121 on: November 21, 2008, 01:04:54 PM »

ok, who broke Scared Monkeys??? 

I couldn't get in here...am I not the only one?

I keep getting knocked off.
Ha  Ha, that's better than knocked.............................................................edited to save me from the red button.

You might be naked, but you're still saucy!! 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #122 on: November 21, 2008, 01:05:06 PM »

Just an observation I thought was a little odd. While watching NG last night, she was showing video of the home tour. In the bedroom I noticed an ultrasound printout hung on the wall with all the pics. An EARLY ultrasound. I thought KC didn't tell them she was pregnant for the first 7 months...but this is hanging on her wall. I guess they could have hung it later. Can't imagine she was getting prenatal care that early on. How was she paying for ultrasounds? My neighbor's daughter hid a pregnancy while living at home and did not get prenantal care. Just hit me as odd seeing that picture.  JMO

hmm, good point ... I'm guessing she got a medical card. ??? She was over 18 and not a student. So, I don't think she was on her parents' health plan.

Very interesting!  I saw the ultrasound, too, but it went right over my head.

I don't know about pre-natal but I do remember Cindy saying in one of her interviews that Casey was working at Kodak/Color Vision/Universal when Caylee was born because her labor and delivery bills were paid by her insurance from there.

If I'm not mistaken, I think someone also said she didn't have much pre-natal care at all...perhaps none until that 7th month confession.  If that's the case, who was that chld in the ultrasound?

I still think Casey had another child.  I can only base it on something I saw in a blog quite some time ago.  It was said that she gave a son up for adoption.  It seems that something always comes up to make me think that maybe it's true.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #123 on: November 21, 2008, 01:07:52 PM »

Lets try this..Klass please delete after if you want..Testing

When I first came here, a very observant monkey (won't say your name island) pointed out that I was Nekkid..so I looked and sure enough, I was

Klass had pity on me so she gave me this

Then I started to join in the discussion..and someone gave me this

Realizing my intellectual limitations, I guess the only way I'll fit in is like this

hail mary full of grace.....

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #124 on: November 21, 2008, 01:09:02 PM »

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #125 on: November 21, 2008, 01:09:07 PM »

Crude Cola, let me try that again, don't they have programs like WICK, etc. in Florida????

Yes, always 1, we DEFINITELY have WIC here in Florida  and those who qualify make sure they get it, even those who dont qualify manage to get it too.

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #126 on: November 21, 2008, 01:09:38 PM »

Ha  Ha, that's better than knocked.............................................................edited to save me from the red button.

Are you still naked?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #127 on: November 21, 2008, 01:10:52 PM »

Very nice slide show sea searcher! WTG 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #128 on: November 21, 2008, 01:11:06 PM »

Are you still naked?
I am travelling light...............................

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #129 on: November 21, 2008, 01:11:45 PM »

If I'm not mistaken, I think someone also said she didn't have much pre-natal care at all...perhaps none until that 7th month confession.  If that's the case, who was that chld in the ultrasound?

I still think Casey had another child.  I can only base it on something I saw in a blog quite some time ago.  It was said that she gave a son up for adoption.  It seems that something always comes up to make me think that maybe it's true.

If this is the other child, I'd be curious to know why they have that songram picture up on the wall, and why they're trying to pass it off as Caylee. 

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #130 on: November 21, 2008, 01:12:56 PM »

Monkey alert! This is the latest scam going around. Please do not fall prey to its siren song. 

Dearest Friend,

Please may I have your sympathetic ear for one kind moment please? I am in need of finding a friend and loving soul who can assist me. My third cousin twenty times removed passed on last March and left me with a small fortune. The difficulty is I am in need of a place to locate said monies for a brief passing of time. You do not know me but trust in your very heart that I am a good and grieving cousin. For your assistance, I shall reward you with two million American dollars, three goats and one small, fraile man. (He is my twentieth cousin three times removed and he shall wish to live in America.)

Now, just give me your full name, address, bank acocunt number, and social and we shall be in touch.

Kindest regards,

Ripuoffa Cuzurdumba

I remember you, Caylee.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #131 on: November 21, 2008, 01:12:59 PM »

Sorry monks, but I neglected to say good morning to you all.  So --- Good Morning, happy Friday, and have a great day and weekend.  An Bear down Chicago Bears.

Ya gotta love a Bear!   

...as in part of your. Morning Bearlyhere.  Please do not take offense, but I have called Lee Anthony "BareLEEmanenough"

No offense taken, I am a bear, not a bare bear.  I am definitely not a man either, my fur is much shorter, can't ya tell?   

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #132 on: November 21, 2008, 01:13:14 PM »

Are you still naked?
I am travelling light...............................

dang it..where the he** are those glasses 

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #133 on: November 21, 2008, 01:13:45 PM »

You're quite the stud monkey, Sea Searcher. 

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #134 on: November 21, 2008, 01:15:26 PM »

If this is the other child, I'd be curious to know why they have that songram picture up on the wall, and why they're trying to pass it off as Caylee. 
mammy, i have heard that too and i tend to believe it considering Casey's slore behavior and history of not using protection. plus there are Cindy's comments where she used the word grandson and something about not losing another one.

Plus, wtf is with george? Did he lie to the FBI about the scam or is he a real freakin idiot that got scammed.. I know alotta strange people but these people are like those from a real bad movie..

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #135 on: November 21, 2008, 01:15:33 PM »

Very nice slide show sea searcher! WTG 

Klaas feel free to delete it (like I need to tell you) I just had to try 

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #136 on: November 21, 2008, 01:15:35 PM »

Kindest regards,

Ripuoffa Cuzurdumba

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #137 on: November 21, 2008, 01:16:22 PM »

I didn't see the sonogram, but did it show the whole body?  I know that in the 7th month all you can get is pretty much a squished face with a hand in front of it.

LIsa
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #138 on: November 21, 2008, 01:16:22 PM »

mammy, i have heard that too and i tend to believe it considering Casey's slore behavior and history of not using protection. plus there are Cindy's comments where she used the word grandson and something about not losing another one.

Plus, wtf is with george? Did he lie to the FBI about the scam or is he a real freakin idiot that got scammed.. I know alotta strange people but these people are like those from a real bad movie..

I'm just waiting for Casey to cry "The dingo ate my baby!" 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #139 on: November 21, 2008, 01:16:45 PM »

Sheesh!

ALMOST caught up on my reading here, then I cannot connect for 30 minutes. Then try to get caught up again, and now this:
http://www.wftv.com/news/18032990/detail.html#-
Listening to Part 1 now.

Maybe I can get in on the conversation here sometime today!  More coffee, please. LOL

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.