April 25, 2024, 04:59:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #64  (Read 360140 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1200 on: November 22, 2008, 09:52:07 PM »

From Richard Grund's Myspace blog:

Monday, November 17, 2008

4Your Consideration: TeamCaylee.Yuku.Com
Current mood: triumphant

As I stated a while back, whenever I find someone trying to defame or slander me or my son Jesse I will bring them out into the Light for all to see.

Here is the link for your review:
http://teamcaylee.yuku.com/topic/6/t/RICHARD-GRUND.html

If you know who this person is, please let me know.

If you are in any way affiliated with this site/forum and are in my friends list please do me the courtesy of deleting yourself.

I have no problem with honest intellectual discussion of this case.  Many of you I have met from those circumstances.  It is my speculative opinion that this person is either a member of the Anthony Family, legal team, private investigative team, KFN, or a misguided friend.

Whoever this person is has obviously been stalking me since this case began back in July.  If they would like to come out from under the hidden names of TeamCaylee, Clovis, Good Catch or what ever other names you troll under and face me directly I would be glad to do so.  The 1st Amendment does not allow you to say the things you do, post inflamitory comments or try to implicate my son or I while hiding under a fake name.  Have the courage...there's a word you probably don't hear much...and use your real name.

What does my acting resume, type of cell phone or other such information have to do with Caylee.  It's this kind of nonsense from TeamCaylee that has us where we are today.  Misdirection to get the focus off of the facts and the real source of the truth won't work at this juncture.  That horse has left the barn a long time ago; to quote a local lawyer. There are over 1500 pages of law enforcement documents and interviews to show where the real focus of attention should be and it's not my son or I.

So, if any of you would like to visit this site and let them know your appreciation for their efforts it's my understanding that where are still in a free country...for the time being...and can do so.

Ephesians 5:11 (NKJV) And have no fellowship with the unfruitful deeds of darkness but rather expose them.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1201 on: November 22, 2008, 09:56:11 PM »

OK I havn't seen this talked about that much so forgive me if I am confused. Casey's friend Chris S**** said that she came to his house on June 17th without Caylee and that she was driving a black jeep. I am assuming it was Tonys jeep she was driving since she did drive that at one time. If this is the case then I wonder what she did with Caylee's body and her car during that time b/c that is just weird to me.

This leads me to believe that Casey moved Caylees body around at least 3 times. I do not think Caylee was in her car at all during that time b/c I think the stain would have been bigger.

Lets say that instead of having Caylee in her car she put her some where for the time being like this:

1. She knocks Caylee out the evening of June 15th. On early morning of June 16th she discovers Caylee near death and just thought she was dead. She freaks out thinking Caylee died when she hadn't yet and placed the body in a bag then put it in some location that no one knows of. If I had to guess it was probably done before it got light out. OK so you are probably wondering then when did she die? It could be that Caylee was so effing out of it from the medicine that she suffocated in the bag since she was near death anyway which maybe she didn't die until later in the night of June 16th or early morning June 17th. If this is right then Caylee might have died in early morning of June 17th making the decomp thing obviosly start to settle in.

2. The day that she borrowed the shovel she goes and gets the bag with Caylees body in it b.c she has then figured out what is she wants to do. She thinks she's going to burry her in the backyard but then notices the bag has ripped(hence why the dogs hit in the yard maybe? ) so she puts Caylee back into the trunk and some how manges to get rid of the bag maybe she kept that bag IN the trunk and put the pizzabox and stuff in it which is why the Tow yard guy found it. They did say there was maggots in the bag that was found.

3. Caylee lays in the car trunk now for another 2.6 days until the 22nd which could be why they got the sample of hair they did and why the stain was in her trunk.

4. After the 2.6 days goes by which it would now be June 22. Casey some how places Caylee in another bag and disposes of her either then or the 24th. Her car would definetly be smelling by the 27th then if Casey it went that way.

Do you think it could fit or am I way off? Its just a matter of where did she then put the body after the 22/23.

!~*Mar*~!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1202 on: November 22, 2008, 09:59:01 PM »

Possible Caylee Sighting
A photo of a girl involved in a possible Caylee sighting at an Orlando mall was released on Friday by a group searching for the missing girl.

D & A Investigations, an agency working with the Anthony family in the search for Caylee, obtained the photo, which was taken by a patron at the Florida Mall on Oct. 16.

The person who took the picture has declined to comment, Dominic Casey with D & A Investigations said. Earlier on Friday, Casey refused to identify the mall, citing an ongoing investigation.

When asked for specifics about the photo, Casey told a WKMG-TV reporter, "You're not law enforcement."

The photo has been provided to the Orange County Sheriff's Office and the FBI, according to a news release. Investigators with the Orange County Sheriff's Office have not commented on the photo, but the agency has said that it believes Caylee is dead.

Anyone with information about the girl in the photo is urged to contact the Caylee tipline at 888-231-5618.

Caylee's grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony, had said earlier in the week that they had proof that Caylee was alive, a belief they have held since she's been missing. It is not known if their statement was in reference to the released photo.

Boy, this whole story sounds fishy to me! Sounds like they are taking random pics of little girls and throwing it out there to see if something sticks. Dangerous, very dangerous. I hope the parents come forward and press charges.

boo it sounds fishy to me as well...it sounds like this investigator is...stalking young girls in malls??  I hope the parents do whatever is possible to get this stopped...

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1203 on: November 22, 2008, 10:00:43 PM »

mammy
Last time I checked in at Murt's he was telling everyone he was at the OCSO and was walked past the place where casey's car was and he could smell the decomp.. I left and am glad I did 

Murt is still putting himself in places he shouldn't be I see
Why in the Hell would he even go there? I know he is a car man, but does that give him the right to go there? Is he a tow driver? How does he have access to an impound lot? Where I live the impound lot has a taxi that is involved in a big murder of two sisters, but it is back behind a fence where nobody can get to it. I can't imagine that Murt has a way to get to her car. I liked Murt, but this is crazy.

I have no idea why he was there...after the last couple of fiasco's involving him I stopped going to his site.....his 15 minutes of fame are long over....

looking for attention is my bet, i doubt he was there or close enough to smell the car.
If he was he is lucky he didnt get caught and arrested.

I agree Dana...for someone who has alleged he has gotten death threats he should probably be keeping a low profile...but instead he tries to get even more attention

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1204 on: November 22, 2008, 10:01:51 PM »

I felt sorry for him....but  when he was driving around showing the various points of interest in the case, I thought this is neat. when he tried to become' part of the case' he caused a lot of trouble...got himself and others in trouble....exposed a little girl who seems to be fragile from the get go....well....IMO it was time for him to go back to his house and stay there.

??????  When the spokesperson for the OSDO made the statement about after seeing the evidence from the FBI they were convinced Caylee was deceased and they would no longer look for a live Caylee...what is your thinking (anyone I mean) about WHAT might have come into them, as far as evidence goes, to prompt this statement???.
My thought is the DNA results from the maggots. There is no other way that can be explained except for the fact that Caylee is dead. No ham, no pizza, no nothing, just Caylee. 

that's kinda where I was leaning.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1205 on: November 22, 2008, 10:05:21 PM »

I felt sorry for him....but  when he was driving around showing the various points of interest in the case, I thought this is neat. when he tried to become' part of the case' he caused a lot of trouble...got himself and others in trouble....exposed a little girl who seems to be fragile from the get go....well....IMO it was time for him to go back to his house and stay there.

??????  When the spokesperson for the OSCO made the statement about after seeing the evidence from the FBI they were convinced Caylee was deceased and they would no longer look for a live Caylee...what is your thinking (anyone I mean) about WHAT might have come into them, as far as evidence goes, to prompt this statement???.

I too thought it was neat, him driving around, etc. I did watch it. I'm not sure what to think about the little girl (dakota) I think. As far as the evidence. They OCSD know for a fact that poor Caylee is dead and I believe are trying to confince Cindy and George that is fact, not speculation. I asked the same question on the other day.

And in fact there is really no reason for the LE to try to convince the A's of anything...but it does seem that these investigators really have tried to work with the A's...but at some point they are going to have to say forget it....

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1206 on: November 22, 2008, 10:06:32 PM »

I would like to hear from LEGITIMATE lost child programs what they think of Kid Finders and these other programs going on down here.

I would also like to hear from other families who have lost their children how they view what the Anthony's are doing and reacting.  How does Elizabeth Smart's family feel about their name being bandied about by the Ants?

I'd be interested as well boo.....it's such an insult to those with missing loved one

Rest in Peace Caylee

FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1207 on: November 22, 2008, 10:06:52 PM »

Vancouver Canucks 3 - Pittsburgh Penguins 1
22 Nov  1  2  3  T   
Canucks  1  1  1  3  «   
Penguins  0  0  1  1 

Janet, a hockey fan too? Oh yea, you're in Canada doh!  My friend plays for Vancouver. Met him when he was a young'n playing in Orlando 

I've been sick for the last few days, but I did get to hear all the interviews. It's odd about Casey's ID... I'm not sure what to think, was George just forgetful or did she leave her ID in the purse in her car hoping that someone would take her car with the purse in it she can fake being dead and start a new life in CA. I have no doubt that Casey intended on leaving FL for CA.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1208 on: November 22, 2008, 10:07:05 PM »

Hey Dana!!!

Look what I made for us to use here when you are on the air!

You like?  Wink

Brandi!! THAT IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NEAT!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1209 on: November 22, 2008, 10:10:43 PM »

[ I liked Murt, thought his heart was in the right place for Caylee, but now I am confused.  Does he have a little bird in his ear telling him where to go and what to do? I know he was hanging out with that Wyatt fellow. Really does confuse me. 

Speaking of Murt, I was thinking about him last night during NG...they  kept playing the clip of Cindy, George and a young blonde girl...the 3 of them were walking up to a grey haired woman w/a big sign...was that Lois and Dakota?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1210 on: November 22, 2008, 10:13:03 PM »

[ I liked Murt, thought his heart was in the right place for Caylee, but now I am confused.  Does he have a little bird in his ear telling him where to go and what to do? I know he was hanging out with that Wyatt fellow. Really does confuse me. 

Speaking of Murt, I was thinking about him last night during NG...they  kept playing the clip of Cindy, George and a young blonde girl...the 3 of them were walking up to a grey haired woman w/a big sign...was that Lois and Dakota?

Yes, that was Lois and Dakota before Lois and the Anthony's had their falling out.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1211 on: November 22, 2008, 10:13:11 PM »

From Richard Grund's Myspace blog:

Monday, November 17, 2008

4Your Consideration: TeamCaylee.Yuku.Com
Current mood: triumphant

As I stated a while back, whenever I find someone trying to defame or slander me or my son Jesse I will bring them out into the Light for all to see.

Here is the link for your review:
http://teamcaylee.yuku.com/topic/6/t/RICHARD-GRUND.html

If you know who this person is, please let me know.

If you are in any way affiliated with this site/forum and are in my friends list please do me the courtesy of deleting yourself.

I have no problem with honest intellectual discussion of this case.  Many of you I have met from those circumstances.  It is my speculative opinion that this person is either a member of the Anthony Family, legal team, private investigative team, KFN, or a misguided friend.

Whoever this person is has obviously been stalking me since this case began back in July.  If they would like to come out from under the hidden names of TeamCaylee, Clovis, Good Catch or what ever other names you troll under and face me directly I would be glad to do so.  The 1st Amendment does not allow you to say the things you do, post inflamitory comments or try to implicate my son or I while hiding under a fake name.  Have the courage...there's a word you probably don't hear much...and use your real name.

What does my acting resume, type of cell phone or other such information have to do with Caylee.  It's this kind of nonsense from TeamCaylee that has us where we are today.  Misdirection to get the focus off of the facts and the real source of the truth won't work at this juncture.  That horse has left the barn a long time ago; to quote a local lawyer. There are over 1500 pages of law enforcement documents and interviews to show where the real focus of attention should be and it's not my son or I.

So, if any of you would like to visit this site and let them know your appreciation for their efforts it's my understanding that where are still in a free country...for the time being...and can do so.

Ephesians 5:11 (NKJV) And have no fellowship with the unfruitful deeds of darkness but rather expose them.

WOW...he really cleaned his appearance up on his myspace....there is IMO something very hinky about the reverend...can't pinpoint anything in particular...but he makes my hair stand on end.....another person who is trying to get his tail attached to the Caylee kite strings..I think he needs to let his son speak for himself...IF he has anything to say.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1212 on: November 22, 2008, 10:17:24 PM »

Good Night Monks...this old gal is TIRED!! Sleep well and pray that tomorrow  is the Caylee comes home

Rest in Peace Caylee

FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1213 on: November 22, 2008, 10:19:43 PM »

Yes, that was Lois and Dakota before Lois and the Anthony's had their falling out.

Oh ok, thanks! got tired of seeing the clip over and over last night.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1214 on: November 22, 2008, 10:20:15 PM »

22 Nov  1  2  3  T   
Canucks  1  1  1  3  «   
Penguins  0  0  1  1 

Janet, a hockey fan too? Oh yea, you're in Canada doh!  My friend plays for Vancouver. Met him when he was a young'n playing in Orlando 

I've been sick for the last few days, but I did get to hear all the interviews. It's odd about Casey's ID... I'm not sure what to think, was George just forgetful or did she leave her ID in the purse in her car hoping that someone would take her car with the purse in it she can fake being dead and start a new life in CA. I have no doubt that Casey intended on leaving FL for CA.

Boston and Montreal Canadiens are tied at the moment 2-2.

The living room just erupted with huge roars when Montreal got the last goal.  Hubby, youngest son and two friends are sitting on the edge of the sofas.

Dinner is over and ... kitchen cleaned up ... munchies, pop and water is set up once again in the living room.  After DIL gets off her cell ... a game of Scrabble is where it is at.

Mags ... I had a theory regarding the pocket book ... I will look it up later when everybody leaves and ... will post it.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1215 on: November 22, 2008, 10:22:00 PM »

22 Nov  1  2  3  T   
Canucks  1  1  1  3  «   
Penguins  0  0  1  1 

I think there is something not right about the ID issue as well. George sounded rather reticent while answering the FBI agent concerning whether Casey's ID was in the purse left in the car. Sounded weird.

And then there is the ID that Cindy pulled out of Casey's purse on the 15th when local Le were there. Same time she took the cash out of it and quickly put it away. Why would Cindy want to hide the ID that was in her purse from LE?

Because she saw it was NOT Casey's ID?

I dunno. Fishy. Something is not right here.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1216 on: November 22, 2008, 10:23:20 PM »

Hi and Bye, sunny. Thanks for the compliment!

Sleep well.

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1217 on: November 22, 2008, 10:30:22 PM »

Hi everyone.  Just wanted to say how much I appreciate all of your input.  Have been lurking for quite a while as well as trying to catch up to the "current" topic in order to put a couple of ideas out.

IMO George did see inside of that trunk.  He says "he wanted to get the wedge out of the trunk, blah, blah, blah"....well she beats him to the trunk and hands him the gas cans...well, what happened to him wanting the wedge?

The other thing that bothers me is the two flat tires.  How do u get two flat tires?  jumping a curb? can't figure that one any ideas?  when did it happen, anyone remember?  I always remember it is the "small" things that trip them up.  (Like Son of Sam getting a parking ticket.)

As far as the dynamics of the family, the thing that becomes most evident in these latest videos is that George is always looking for someone else to blame.  The school counselor for not letting them know about the half credit short.  The on-line scam, etc.  On top of all of the credit card "blowing"..he said he got 60 grand for a settlement..however, he spent it all in a few months too.  He wanted to blame Jesse for getting Casey prego, but Jesse showed him the paternity results.  So now he wants to blame him for the disappearance of Caylee.  And if not him, then these "new" friends. I don't think he has ever been the "head of the household" due to many reasons...he won't keep a job, he won't take responsibility for anything, and is totally dependent on Cindy for earning the money..she is certainly his "gravy train".  And here he is complaining to the FBI about LE and all about what they are NOT doing. 

Now about Cindy...she is the story weaver.  Everybody depends on her to come up with the explanation (story) to present to the "public" about everthing.  It is all about show.  I could go on and on about her.

Bottom line is Casey had some very good teachers...she got the worst from both.

Thanks to all of you.
Bev
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1218 on: November 22, 2008, 10:34:14 PM »

I think there is something not right about the ID issue as well. George sounded rather reticent while answering the FBI agent concerning whether Casey's ID was in the purse left in the car. Sounded weird.

And then there is the ID that Cindy pulled out of Casey's purse on the 15th when local Le were there. Same time she took the cash out of it and quickly put it away. Why would Cindy want to hide the ID that was in her purse from LE?

Because she saw it was NOT Casey's ID?

I dunno. Fishy. Something is not right here.
KC asked Cindy for "One more day" while she was calling LE. What was she going to do with one more day? Could that ID be KC's pic but with a different name? Could she have already purchased a ticket to California? Maybe under this assumed name? KC knew she couldn't keep out of Cindy's way forever, how was she going to explain Caylee's absence? By disappearing herself! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1219 on: November 22, 2008, 10:34:16 PM »

Hi everyone.  Just wanted to say how much I appreciate all of your input.  Have been lurking for quite a while as well as trying to catch up to the "current" topic in order to put a couple of ideas out.

IMO George did see inside of that trunk.  He says "he wanted to get the wedge out of the trunk, blah, blah, blah"....well she beats him to the trunk and hands him the gas cans...well, what happened to him wanting the wedge?

The other thing that bothers me is the two flat tires.  How do u get two flat tires?  jumping a curb? can't figure that one any ideas?  when did it happen, anyone remember?  I always remember it is the "small" things that trip them up.  (Like Son of Sam getting a parking ticket.)

As far as the dynamics of the family, the thing that becomes most evident in these latest videos is that George is always looking for someone else to blame.  The school counselor for not letting them know about the half credit short.  The on-line scam, etc.  On top of all of the credit card "blowing"..he said he got 60 grand for a settlement..however, he spent it all in a few months too.  He wanted to blame Jesse for getting Casey prego, but Jesse showed him the paternity results.  So now he wants to blame him for the disappearance of Caylee.  And if not him, then these "new" friends. I don't think he has ever been the "head of the household" due to many reasons...he won't keep a job, he won't take responsibility for anything, and is totally dependent on Cindy for earning the money..she is certainly his "gravy train".  And here he is complaining to the FBI about LE and all about what they are NOT doing. 

Now about Cindy...she is the story weaver.  Everybody depends on her to come up with the explanation (story) to present to the "public" about everthing.  It is all about show.  I could go on and on about her.

Bottom line is Casey had some very good teachers...she got the worst from both.

Thanks to all of you.
Bev

Welcome Bluesy!  I agree with everything you just said, especially the highlighted part.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.