April 18, 2024, 09:12:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #64  (Read 359254 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1240 on: November 23, 2008, 12:04:36 AM »

Richard Grund intrigues me. He has had quite a career and the latest as a Reverend is a diverse path. Seems like an interesting man. Jesse seems to be nothing like him. Wishy washy and not much of a personality. Jesse I think is rather passive aggressive and a  law enforcement career is not a good fit.
RG stuck himself out there on NG. After that, I looked him up. I am a Christian and sometimes go to the Orthodox Church which is stuck in the 7th century with all of its rituals. They cast out the devil frequently. They also do healings of the spirit. I don't find that strange at all, but I find Richard Grund and his swat team for the paranormal very odd indeed. Too new age and out there for me. 
Anyway, a gag order might be coming. Could be a good thing for the case.
Murt seems to have dug themselves in way too deep. I don't go there, too crazy, went once, lasted less than two minutes.

RG gives me the creeps. I can't even read his website, just too far out there for me.

But a gag order will be considered this week. Jose Baez's motions will be heard by Judge Stan Strickland on Tuesday, November 25th, at 2:00 p.m. This includes the gag order.

But before that, the State has until Monday. November 24 to make a decision about the death penalty.

Should be an interesting week ahead.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1241 on: November 23, 2008, 12:05:19 AM »

Toy, thank you, I am sure i will like it here too.  Lots of talented and intelligent peeps here.  (like yourself)

If I remember correctly, hers blew out late at night.-.early in the AM in the middle of the street...Hence, I say "blew".  Knock on wood, all of the ones I have gotten have been the slow leak ones like you, so haven't been stranded like she was
The only thing I can think of is that she was in an area she shouldn't have been! Either woody or maybe broken concrete, etc. Like you said, it ain't easy to do!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1242 on: November 23, 2008, 12:11:27 AM »

Richard Grund intrigues me. He has had quite a career and the latest as a Reverend is a diverse path. Seems like an interesting man. Jesse seems to be nothing like him. Wishy washy and not much of a personality. Jesse I think is rather passive aggressive and a  law enforcement career is not a good fit.
RG stuck himself out there on NG. After that, I looked him up. I am a Christian and sometimes go to the Orthodox Church which is stuck in the 7th century with all of its rituals. They cast out the devil frequently. They also do healings of the spirit. I don't find that strange at all, but I find Richard Grund and his swat team for the paranormal very odd indeed. Too new age and out there for me. 
Murt seems to have dug themselves in way too deep. I don't go there, too crazy, went once, lasted less than two minutes.

When I checked out his MySpace page I didn't see anything like that, nor did it say anthing (that I could find) about him personally.  Do you have a link for that?
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1243 on: November 23, 2008, 12:11:39 AM »

I have looked at the Epass records and no dates between CA & GA's vehicles match up.    George's (HHR vehicle) records only show two dates that he used the E-pass in June, the 7th & 29th.

I knew you would be the one. 

Also, while you're here,

Didn't you establish that KC went to Jessie G's apartment the morning of 7/01/08 to take the shower after spending the night out & about pinging around in the dark 6/30/08?  Didn't you establish this by matching the cell pings, calls & info from Jessie G's statement?  TYIA

You are a data mine.

Yes!  Then after showering at JG's - she went to Amy's - wonder why she chose to shower at Jesse's?

I think she had some sex or performed before taking a shower.  That is what is missing in these statements as far as I am concerned where she is just jollying all over the place "visiting" men, Anthony Rusciano did say she was a hit & runner, left fairly soon after all was completed leaving him to feel like the girl.  It isn't being said but hersluthood skanky persona seemed to thrive on some perceived power involving sex, maybe she was non-orgasmic & liked the power of putting someone into a vulnerable state of "bliss", maybe she is a nymphomaniac.  There's something running along those line involved here as well, but it isn't being discussed, least it certainly seems that way.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1244 on: November 23, 2008, 12:16:28 AM »

I think she had some sex or performed before taking a shower.  That is what is missing in these statements as far as I am concerned where she is just jollying all over the place "visiting" men, Anthony Rusciano did say she was a hit & runner, left fairly soon after all was completed leaving him to feel like the girl.  It isn't being said but hersluthood skanky persona seemed to thrive on some perceived power involving sex, maybe she was non-orgasmic & liked the power of putting someone into a vulnerable state of "bliss", maybe she is a nymphomaniac.  There's something running along those line involved here as well, but it isn't being discussed, least it certainly seems that way.
Nothing would surprise me with KC. Now we are hearing of sex party pics with a sleeping Caylee in the background. If she was so casual about sex and in such dire need of money, why wouldn't she go into the call girl business? She would probably keep a separate phone for that. Who is to say she didn't have a separate bank account with that money in it and just continued to steal for the fun of it!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1245 on: November 23, 2008, 12:18:26 AM »

Do you remember who it was that copied that great article describing a Psychopath?  It was "down to earth" and an easy read.  Wonder where it was found.  (And I thought that Casey fit the description to a T).  AR was the only one that the interviewers asked those questions of that I saw.  Wonder what the rest would say.

I don't remember Blue but I think that term can be used relating to both KC & CA.  One was brought up with no boundaries & one with.

AR had lied to OCSO already, they weren't as concerned for his reputation is my take after reading all of the statements that we've had access to through today.  Think they may have taken co-operation of the other guys into consideration when writing down from their notebooks the content of the conversations & not included the topic in the recordings.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1246 on: November 23, 2008, 12:18:30 AM »

I just have a few questions for some of you who seem to hate the Anthonys so much and want to blame them for this whole thing. Not being rude here, but I am just curious.
If this were your son or daughter, facing life in prison or the death penalty, and if you had knowledge which would ensure that he/she DID get the death penalty, would you tell the authorities? Or would you fight to save your child's life, no matter what you had to do?
Think about it. Wouldn't you do everything you could to keep your child alive? Or would you stand in front of a camera and say, "Heck yeah! My son/daughter is a cold-blooded murderer so don't waste any time... stick that needle in them and let's get this over with!" I don't think so! I think you would be doing everything you could do, saying everything you could think of, to protect your child! If you say you wouldn't....... then you are either not a very loving parent...... or you are a liar. 

I can guarantee that my child would face the consequences of his/her actions regardless of how I felt about it.  This isn't a gray area, it's black or white.  Either you choose to follow and obey the law, or choose not to.  By saying you would also lie and obstruct the investigation, because you are a loving parent , you are no different than the anthonys.  It would make sense that you would sympathize with them, if you would do the same as they have in the situation they have found themselves in.  It is all about who we are, where we came from, and who we aspire to be.

I would not want my child to face the death penalty but instead of lying and obfuscating, I would be working behind the scenes to do whatever I could to get the best attorney I could afford so that he would explain to my child that there are consequences for his/her behavior and the best he/she could hope for was mercy for telling the truth about what happened, and in return have the death penalty removed from the table.

THAT is how I would act, and know this is true because that is who I am.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1247 on: November 23, 2008, 12:20:00 AM »

When I checked out his MySpace page I didn't see anything like that, nor did it say anthing (that I could find) about him personally.  Do you have a link for that?
He's changed his Myspace a bit since the beginning of this case. But I personally like him. Yes, he is out there, but it takes a different kind of personality to bring certain people to the Lord. I think he is a papa bear out to protect his young and people have been going after him and his family b/c of KC. He is handling this a lot better than I would if people were going after my kid b/c he was once engaged or still friends with a murderer.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1248 on: November 23, 2008, 12:22:27 AM »

Nothing would surprise me with KC. Now we are hearing of sex party pics with a sleeping Caylee in the background. If she was so casual about sex and in such dire need of money, why wouldn't she go into the call girl business? She would probably keep a separate phone for that. Who is to say she didn't have a separate bank account with that money in it and just continued to steal for the fun of it!

According to Anthony Lazarro's LE statement, she told him she had 15 thousand dollars in a bank account.

Just saying.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1249 on: November 23, 2008, 12:24:03 AM »

I just have a few questions for some of you who seem to hate the Anthonys so much and want to blame them for this whole thing. Not being rude here, but I am just curious.
If this were your son or daughter, facing life in prison or the death penalty, and if you had knowledge which would ensure that he/she DID get the death penalty, would you tell the authorities? Or would you fight to save your child's life, no matter what you had to do?
Think about it. Wouldn't you do everything you could to keep your child alive? Or would you stand in front of a camera and say, "Heck yeah! My son/daughter is a cold-blooded murderer so don't waste any time... stick that needle in them and let's get this over with!" I don't think so! I think you would be doing everything you could do, saying everything you could think of, to protect your child! If you say you wouldn't....... then you are either not a very loving parent...... or you are a liar. 

I can guarantee that my child would face the consequences of his/her actions regardless of how I felt about it.  This isn't a gray area, it's black or white.  Either you choose to follow and obey the law, or choose not to.  By saying you would also lie and obstruct the investigation, because you are a loving parent , you are no different than the anthonys.  It would make sense that you would sympathize with them, if you would do the same as they have in the situation they have found themselves in.  It is all about who we are, where we came from, and who we aspire to be.

I would not want my child to face the death penalty but instead of lying and obfuscating, I would be working behind the scenes to do whatever I could to get the best attorney I could afford so that he would explain to my child that there are consequences for his/her behavior and the best he/she could hope for was mercy for telling the truth about what happened, and in return have the death penalty removed from the table.

THAT is how I would act, and know this is true because that is who I am.

Amen!! The Ants aren't the norm on how people react! There have been thousands of murder cases over the years and yet the Ants and the Petersons stick out!

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1250 on: November 23, 2008, 12:25:35 AM »

According to Anthony Lazarro's LE statement, she told him she had 15 thousand dollars in a bank account.

Just saying.
Maybe socking it away for her "NEW" life???? Maybe she got her new ID and was going to start a new life in California!

Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1251 on: November 23, 2008, 12:26:34 AM »

Agree very much with the possibilities.  When I was in my 20's one of my roommates was a retail store manager & she told me there were more clepto's that did it for a thrill than those that couldn't afford the purchases, of course I was shocked but then remembered in college being out in Newport for a day of gal fun & it was the wealthy one among us who stole from a Cherry & Webb, while she was taken in I got my first short hair cut, lol.  She could have afforded anything in that store & she stole a bathing suit.

Wow, I am officially 53 today, thinking sweetly of my younger years, lol.  The life lessons since than have certainly been eye opening regarding human nature for sure.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1252 on: November 23, 2008, 12:27:26 AM »

Just saying.
Maybe socking it away for her "NEW" life???? Maybe she got her new ID and was going to start a new life in California!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1253 on: November 23, 2008, 12:28:57 AM »

Agree very much with the possibilities.  When I was in my 20's one of my roommates was a retail store manager & she told me there were more clepto's that did it for a thrill than those that couldn't afford the purchases, of course I was shocked but then remembered in college being out in Newport for a day of gal fun & it was the wealthy one among us who stole from a Cherry & Webb, while she was taken in I got my first short hair cut, lol.  She could have afforded anything in that store & she stole a bathing suit.

Wow, I am officially 53 today, thinking sweetly of my younger years, lol. The life lessons since than have certainly been eye opening regarding human nature for sure.

Wow, congrats!

Just made this today, happy to be able to use it, Altruist!

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1254 on: November 23, 2008, 12:29:06 AM »

Wow, I am officially 53 today, thinking sweetly of my younger years, lol.  The life lessons since than have certainly been eye opening regarding human nature for sure.
Happy Birthday!!! I hear what you are saying. Look at Wynona Ryder and the countless other celebs that have been caught stealing. It was to see if they could do it.

FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1255 on: November 23, 2008, 12:33:05 AM »

Wow, I am officially 53 today, thinking sweetly of my younger years, lol. The life lessons since than have certainly been eye opening regarding human nature for sure.

Wow, congrats!

Just made this today, happy to be able to use it, Altruist!

Happy Birthday! 

Yep, I think Casey was going to start a new life in CA... "one more day" and she may have been home free.  I think tho she was going to make it look like she was kidnapped or something since she left her purse in the car. Who knows with her. 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1256 on: November 23, 2008, 12:34:34 AM »

Good night monkeys! Night Bluesy, looking forward to talking to you more tomorrow. 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1257 on: November 23, 2008, 12:36:44 AM »

Good night monkeys! Night Bluesy, looking forward to talking to you more tomorrow. 

good night, Boo!

Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1258 on: November 23, 2008, 12:41:05 AM »

nite boo!

Thanks Brandi & all you other monkeys.

I'm wishing the days away 'til January, hoping it actually doesn't get postphoned but every other case I've ever followed has had loads of postphonements so have to be prepared for that possibility.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1259 on: November 23, 2008, 12:53:27 AM »

Here is a link for his temporary site while the main one is being worked on..........

http://www.myspace.com/supernaturalresponseteam
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.