March 28, 2024, 03:10:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #64  (Read 357406 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1260 on: November 23, 2008, 12:58:31 AM »

nite boo!

Thanks Brandi & all you other monkeys.

I'm wishing the days away 'til January, hoping it actually doesn't get postphoned but every other case I've ever followed has had loads of postphonements so have to be prepared for that possibility.

I hear ya. It's bad to wish away days, each day is precious, but I hear and share your anticipation of the trial. I do hope there will not be any postponements, but I fear there will be.

I sincerely hope you have a wonderful day today, filled with celebration of your life. You have 3 more years to catch up to me.  LOL

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1261 on: November 23, 2008, 01:00:52 AM »

nite boo!

Thanks Brandi & all you other monkeys.

I'm wishing the days away 'til January, hoping it actually doesn't get postphoned but every other case I've ever followed has had loads of postphonements so have to be prepared for that possibility.

I hear ya. It's bad to wish away days, each day is precious, but I hear and share your anticipation of the trial. I do hope there will not be any postponements, but I fear there will be.

I sincerely hope you have a wonderful day today, filled with celebration of your life. You have 3 more years to catch up to me.  LOL

Oh, forgot ... this monkey got all dressed up to celebrate with you!

teehee

FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1262 on: November 23, 2008, 01:04:40 AM »

Your monkey's are so cute Brandi!   

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1263 on: November 23, 2008, 01:10:20 AM »

Your monkey's are so cute Brandi!   

Awww... thanks!
I just gave him a hat:  LOL

Now I need to make one tipping the hat Wink

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1264 on: November 23, 2008, 01:14:42 AM »

I just have a few questions for some of you who seem to hate the Anthonys so much and want to blame them for this whole thing. Not being rude here, but I am just curious.
If this were your son or daughter, facing life in prison or the death penalty, and if you had knowledge which would ensure that he/she DID get the death penalty, would you tell the authorities? Or would you fight to save your child's life, no matter what you had to do?
Think about it. Wouldn't you do everything you could to keep your child alive? Or would you stand in front of a camera and say, "Heck yeah! My son/daughter is a cold-blooded murderer so don't waste any time... stick that needle in them and let's get this over with!" I don't think so! I think you would be doing everything you could do, saying everything you could think of, to protect your child! If you say you wouldn't....... then you are either not a very loving parent...... or you are a liar. 

I can guarantee that my child would face the consequences of his/her actions regardless of how I felt about it.  This isn't a gray area, it's black or white.  Either you choose to follow and obey the law, or choose not to.  By saying you would also lie and obstruct the investigation, because you are a loving parent , you are no different than the anthonys.  It would make sense that you would sympathize with them, if you would do the same as they have in the situation they have found themselves in.  It is all about who we are, where we came from, and who we aspire to be.

I would not want my child to face the death penalty but instead of lying and obfuscating, I would be working behind the scenes to do whatever I could to get the best attorney I could afford so that he would explain to my child that there are consequences for his/her behavior and the best he/she could hope for was mercy for telling the truth about what happened, and in return have the death penalty removed from the table.

THAT is how I would act, and know this is true because that is who I am.

Well stated Bull..like the FBI guy told George....Grandparent - Parent..Two different roles here.

Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1265 on: November 23, 2008, 01:41:14 AM »

Well also as far as I am concerned
Cindy and George SOLD their soul to the Devil
to protect Casey instead seeking justice for a granddaughter
they claim to love so much

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1266 on: November 23, 2008, 03:03:56 AM »

I just have a few questions for some of you who seem to hate the Anthonys so much and want to blame them for this whole thing. Not being rude here, but I am just curious.
If this were your son or daughter, facing life in prison or the death penalty, and if you had knowledge which would ensure that he/she DID get the death penalty, would you tell the authorities? Or would you fight to save your child's life, no matter what you had to do?
Think about it. Wouldn't you do everything you could to keep your child alive? Or would you stand in front of a camera and say, "Heck yeah! My son/daughter is a cold-blooded murderer so don't waste any time... stick that needle in them and let's get this over with!" I don't think so! I think you would be doing everything you could do, saying everything you could think of, to protect your child! If you say you wouldn't....... then you are either not a very loving parent...... or you are a liar. 

I tend to agree here. I also agree with those who have said that Cindy shaped Casey, but I think the guilt of that is something she feels keenly and this makes her all the more desperate to protect Casey. This is not a normal family.

It bothers me when people get hung up on the superficial qualities of these people. There are millions of people with thick eyebrows in the world--most of them are not killers.
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1267 on: November 23, 2008, 04:26:45 AM »

Well, my kids always did say I was an awful mom. So awful that if they stole something, I made them return it and apologize. So dreadful that if they did the crime (confessed truthfully to me) they did the time. So, I'm a bad mom, and proud of it.

Nobody thinks that's an "awful" Mom. There is a difference between making your kids take responsibility and face consequences, and being eager to have your child be put to death. IMO it's pretty telling that your kids confess truthfully to you. Obviously you're a great Mom or they'd be lying to you instead. Obviously you've taught them responsibility, etc....

I agree the Anthonys shouldn't be going on all these talk shows--but maybe they think it'll get Caylee back? Certainly Cindy is responsible to a great extent for how Casey turned out. And she, Lee, and George are accessories after the fact. That's all true. But what isn't true is that any of this proves that Cindy didn't love Caylee when she was alive.

The Anthonys are a very dysfunctional family and always have been. Nobody is saying Cindy Anthony was a good mother or that anyone ought to emulate her, or that Casey shouldn't have to face the consequences of her actions. Just that it's unrealistic to think that she'd be salivating for her daughter's blood like the rest of the world.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1268 on: November 23, 2008, 04:41:09 AM »

Well, my kids always did say I was an awful mom. So awful that if they stole something, I made them return it and apologize. So dreadful that if they did the crime (confessed truthfully to me) they did the time. So, I'm a bad mom, and proud of it.

Nobody thinks that's an "awful" Mom. There is a difference between making your kids take responsibility and face consequences, and being eager to have your child be put to death. IMO it's pretty telling that your kids confess truthfully to you. Obviously you're a great Mom or they'd be lying to you instead. Obviously you've taught them responsibility, etc....

I agree the Anthonys shouldn't be going on all these talk shows--but maybe they think it'll get Caylee back? Certainly Cindy is responsible to a great extent for how Casey turned out. And she, Lee, and George are accessories after the fact. That's all true. But what isn't true is that any of this proves that Cindy didn't love Caylee when she was alive.

The Anthonys are a very dysfunctional family and always have been. Nobody is saying Cindy Anthony was a good mother or that anyone ought to emulate her, or that Casey shouldn't have to face the consequences of her actions. Just that it's unrealistic to think that she'd be salivating for her daughter's blood like the rest of the world.

Facing facts, standing up and doing the right thing would not necessitate "salivating for her daughter's blood like the rest of the world." There is a happy medium here. I don't think a parent of a murderer ever WANTS their child dead. But lying to keep that child from society's established penalties is not right in my opinion.
The original poster here seems to state that all loving parents are liars, either we would lie to keep our child from punishment or we are lying by saying that we wouldn't do that. I take issue with that. Lying is never right in the adult world.

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1269 on: November 23, 2008, 06:12:25 AM »

snipped

Facing facts, standing up and doing the right thing would not necessitate "salivating for her daughter's blood like the rest of the world." There is a happy medium here. I don't think a parent of a murderer ever WANTS their child dead. But lying to keep that child from society's established penalties is not right in my opinion.
The original poster here seems to state that all loving parents are liars, either we would lie to keep our child from punishment or we are lying by saying that we wouldn't do that. I take issue with that. Lying is never right in the adult world.

Yes, Brandi, I agree there is a happy medium.  If Cindy and George want to help their daughter, they need to face the facts and stay away from the camera.  Every one of their words will be turned against them at trial and will not help her.  Cindy said it well on one of her interviews just released -- "Casey is a lot like me."  Well, what they both do is take a kernel of truth and twist it to a new reality.  I truly believe that Cindy cannot face the truth of what has happened: her child killed her granddaughter and has rewritten history in her mind that someone has her granddaughter.  George obviously knows deep down the truth and needs to start bringing her into reality.  Otherwise, she is spiraling downward and could never return. 
danabar
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1270 on: November 23, 2008, 06:34:39 AM »

Hi monkeys, i'm new to the cage too
hope this isn't a stupid question but i don't remember the exact day that kc went to prison.....just wondering how long mommie dearest and good ole dad hasn't seen kc
thanks for the info
love to read all the posts, you guys are on top of everything!  I mean that in a nice way

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive."
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1271 on: November 23, 2008, 06:44:04 AM »

hope this isn't a stupid question but i don't remember the exact day that kc went to prison.....just wondering how long mommie dearest and good ole dad hasn't seen kc
thanks for the info
love to read all the posts, you guys are on top of everything!  I mean that in a nice way

The Grand Jury handed down a seven count indictment against Casey on October 14. She was arrested that same day. She is being held in jail. Not prison. Smile

And welcome to the cage!

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1272 on: November 23, 2008, 06:45:31 AM »

thanks for the info

Danabar -- welcome.  You are an early bird like me -- KC was indicted and arrested for Murder on October 14, so it has been more than a month since they have seen each other.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1273 on: November 23, 2008, 06:50:23 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.Welcome Danabar. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
danabar
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1274 on: November 23, 2008, 07:04:31 AM »

thanks for the info

Danabar -- welcome.  You are an early bird like me -- KC was indicted and arrested for Murder on October 14, so it has been more than a month since they have seen each other.

Thank you for the welcome and for answering my question.  I have tried so hard to just walk away from all of this mess with kc but i just can't....keep thinking about that beautiful little girl and what she went through and what she is going through now, even in death.  or i should say "the memory of her" because i firmly believe she is in heaven and much better off than we are.  This whole family just makes me sick.  And speaking of family, i haven't seen any family from ca or ga come forward and support these people.  I know ca has a brother, mom and dad living but i don't know anything about ga family.  Sisters, brothers, mom and dad still living????   Just seems odd that family is not there for support.                   

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive."
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1275 on: November 23, 2008, 07:05:15 AM »

Good morning, trimmonthelake. I have something for you. I love your avatar, and yesterday I noticed that the wings are clipped. I fixed them for you and added some sparkle!

It's yours for the grabbing Wink

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1276 on: November 23, 2008, 07:07:54 AM »

Good morning, trimmonthelake. I have something for you. I love your avatar, and yesterday I noticed that the wings are clipped. I fixed them for you and added some sparkle!

Your talent is amazing Brandi!!!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1277 on: November 23, 2008, 07:09:09 AM »

Tater, thanks, and good morning!

It's nice to be appreciated Smile

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1278 on: November 23, 2008, 07:23:08 AM »

Thanks Brandi More coffee and I'm try these babies out.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1279 on: November 23, 2008, 07:24:41 AM »

Tater, thanks, and good morning!

It's nice to be appreciated Smile

Yes, you are talented -- my daughter loves what you do here --
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.