March 29, 2024, 01:08:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #64  (Read 357454 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1280 on: November 23, 2008, 07:33:28 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.Welcome Danabar. 

Good morning, trimmonthelake. I have something for you. I love your avatar, and yesterday I noticed that the wings are clipped. I fixed them for you and added some sparkle!

It's yours for the grabbing Wink

Thanks Brandi More coffee and I'm try these babies out.

LOL

Well, I sat here and stared at it and decided I'd play one more time before I go to bed. I have been up all night!

Decided maybe you'd like a more festive outfit:

Up to you.

Good night everyone. I'll catch you all in about 6 hours.
Smile

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1281 on: November 23, 2008, 07:35:55 AM »

Gee thanks Brandi. I love my new Tinkerbell.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1282 on: November 23, 2008, 07:37:49 AM »

Hi monkeys, i'm new to the cage too
hope this isn't a stupid question but i don't remember the exact day that kc went to prison.....just wondering how long mommie dearest and good ole dad hasn't seen kc
thanks for the info
love to read all the posts, you guys are on top of everything!  I mean that in a nice way

Danabar -- welcome.  You are an early bird like me -- KC was indicted and arrested for Murder on October 14, so it has been more than a month since they have seen each other.

Thank you for the welcome and for answering my question.  I have tried so hard to just walk away from all of this mess with kc but i just can't....keep thinking about that beautiful little girl and what she went through and what she is going through now, even in death.  or i should say "the memory of her" because i firmly believe she is in heaven and much better off than we are.  This whole family just makes me sick.  And speaking of family, i haven't seen any family from ca or ga come forward and support these people.  I know ca has a brother, mom and dad living but i don't know anything about ga family.  Sisters, brothers, mom and dad still living????   Just seems odd that family is not there for support.                   
I believe it was stated that the Ants have burned their own family bridges a while ago. The brother is quoted as saying that this behavior is a typical Cindy and she has alienated her own family b/c of it. Her own Mother is pissed at her over this and the stealing of her husbands funds by KC (again, Cindy to the rescue and KC doesn't have to pay the consequences for her actions). IMO the family got sick of them awhile ago and distanced themselves accordingly. It really is sad, I know my sisters would be camped on my doorstep and my friends would surround me if tragedy had struck my home. But I'm sure they have heard her rant against KC and now are listening to her spout how great a Mom she is and don't want anything to do with this. I don't blame them!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1283 on: November 23, 2008, 08:20:40 AM »

November 22, 2008 - Saturday

Possible Caylee Sighting Update
Category: News and Politics

Orlando, FL – On the afternoon of Sunday, November 16, 2008 an eyewitness attempted to report a sighting of what they believe to be that of Caylee Marie Anthony, the 3-year old toddler that is reported as missing from Orlando since June 16, 2008.  The witness first called Law Enforcement but after two attempts and over an hour of delays they decided to try the number listed on the Help Find Caylee website. The witness contacted D&A Investigations, Inc. and provided them with information and photographic evidence.

The family e-mailed the information and photographic evidence to both the Orange County Sheriff's Department and the Federal Bureau of Investigation. The same day, the family interviewed with Central Florida News 13, in order to get a photograph of what is stated by the witness to be Caylee Marie Anthony released to the public.

The Help Find Caylee Search Team and Anthony Family are asking that you help us continue to get this photo out to your audience.

Anyone with information on this possible sighting of Caylee Marie or if you feel your previous tips were not addressed to please contact the Caylee Tip Hotline at 1-888-231-5618 or cayleetips@yahoo.com

Scary, just scary!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1284 on: November 23, 2008, 08:28:32 AM »

What is everyone's thoughts on Puerto Rico???  Does anyone feel that there is a connection with the trip that her friends took, and possibly a drug connection?  Maybe that was their reason for the trip ......

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1285 on: November 23, 2008, 08:29:18 AM »

Orlando, FL – On the afternoon of Sunday, November 16, 2008 an eyewitness attempted to report a sighting of what they believe to be that of Caylee Marie Anthony, the 3-year old toddler that is reported as missing from Orlando since June 16, 2008.  The witness first called Law Enforcement but after two attempts and over an hour of delays they decided to try the number listed on the Help Find Caylee website. The witness contacted D&A Investigations, Inc. and provided them with information and photographic evidence.

The family e-mailed the information and photographic evidence to both the Orange County Sheriff's Department and the Federal Bureau of Investigation. The same day, the family interviewed with Central Florida News 13, in order to get a photograph of what is stated by the witness to be Caylee Marie Anthony released to the public.

The Help Find Caylee Search Team and Anthony Family are asking that you help us continue to get this photo out to your audience.

Anyone with information on this possible sighting of Caylee Marie or if you feel your previous tips were not addressed to please contact the Caylee Tip Hotline at 1-888-231-5618 or cayleetips@yahoo.com

Scary, just scary!!

Gooooooood Morning

What I find most scary is that the news media actually did put this photo out to their audience. 

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1286 on: November 23, 2008, 08:34:08 AM »

I agree that lying is never an option......

I wonder what the A's should have done to help all the financial aspects of what their lives are now..They already filed bankruptcy so that's a nill and void option..Neither of them are employed or at least have not returned to their jobs..The bills due..,Mortgage,electric,water,phone,car insurance,life insurance,food,gasolene,and of course all the odds and ends of running a household not food related..If these are just the bare minimum,in my mind and how I figure,that would be an average of about $1500.00.I only calculated the mortgage as one thousand.It could be more...Now if we have attorney fees added,where does it go from there?Kobe and Lee aren't cheap,I'm sure...Their living expenses have to be paid no matter what? If you were offered a book deal to be written sometime in the future,would you say yes? I'd write the book so I would not lose all I have and allow Casey another victory....

Would you sell your house and all you have to stop the bleeding and maybe resort to a cardboard manufactured home in order to lighten the load?

Would you tell Casey,"Our lives are going on now;I forget you as of this day,get a free attorney,your dead to us"...?

How about,"We believe Caylee is dead,we believe it was an act of negligence,we love you and will always pray that God will prick your heart before it's too late"...."We are going on with our lives now Casey,without you or Caylee to share it with"..We are sorry you decided that our journey through life wasn't to include the two of you...I choose this one myself....

It's unbelievable that a 22 year old girl has this much power that she can destroy an entire family financially,personally, physically, and emotionally...If George and Cindy checked out of this life at this very moment,I have my doubts Casey would bat an eye.Her first thought would be,"Well I can kiss my inheritance goodbye"..Sad isn't it?

Ugh! On with the trial already.....Hugs all the Monkeys!!!! Smile

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1287 on: November 23, 2008, 08:51:21 AM »

If the A's received monies for any photos, book deals, etc., and NeJame and the A's have both said that the family has not received any payments, but if payments have gone into a Trust or Foundation, would the statement that the family did not receive funds be accurate?  Logic tells you the A's have to be getting money from somewhere.  Knowing what we know, its seems unlikely that the Milsteads would share large amounts of money.  However, another thought is that the Milsteads might be willing to share how they have seemed to scammed money.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1288 on: November 23, 2008, 08:58:32 AM »

I wonder what the A's should have done to help all the financial aspects of what their lives are now..They already filed bankruptcy so that's a nill and void option..Neither of them are employed or at least have not returned to their jobs..The bills due..,Mortgage,electric,water,phone,car insurance,life insurance,food,gasolene,and of course all the odds and ends of running a household not food related..If these are just the bare minimum,in my mind and how I figure,that would be an average of about $1500.00.I only calculated the mortgage as one thousand.It could be more...Now if we have attorney fees added,where does it go from there?Kobe and Lee aren't cheap,I'm sure...Their living expenses have to be paid no matter what? If you were offered a book deal to be written sometime in the future,would you say yes? I'd write the book so I would not lose all I have and allow Casey another victory....

Would you sell your house and all you have to stop the bleeding and maybe resort to a cardboard manufactured home in order to lighten the load?

Would you tell Casey,"Our lives are going on now;I forget you as of this day,get a free attorney,your dead to us"...?

How about,"We believe Caylee is dead,we believe it was an act of negligence,we love you and will always pray that God will prick your heart before it's too late"...."We are going on with our lives now Casey,without you or Caylee to share it with"..We are sorry you decided that our journey through life wasn't to include the two of you...I choose this one myself....

It's unbelievable that a 22 year old girl has this much power that she can destroy an entire family financially,personally, physically, and emotionally...If George and Cindy checked out of this life at this very moment,I have my doubts Casey would bat an eye.Her first thought would be,"Well I can kiss my inheritance goodbye"..Sad isn't it?

Amen Tater. ::MonkeyCool::You wanna go for a ride on the treadmill this A.M.?Hop on

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1289 on: November 23, 2008, 09:07:55 AM »

He's changed his Myspace a bit since the beginning of this case. But I personally like him. Yes, he is out there, but it takes a different kind of personality to bring certain people to the Lord. I think he is a papa bear out to protect his young and people have been going after him and his family b/c of KC. He is handling this a lot better than I would if people were going after my kid b/c he was once engaged or still friends with a murderer.

I'm a bit behind here...

I like RJ/RG/Richard Grund as well.   

I don't know why he creeps people out so much.  I don't generally read all of the scriptures he posts, nor do I do much digging into his psychic ministry bit..  it's just not something I'm into. As well, those things are really irrelevant to his grief over Caylee's disappearance (and death).   He is who he is- he was "creepy" (as people put it) before Caylee was even conceived, and there's no reason to believe he'll change who he is anytime soon. I don't think it's appropriate for people (at least for myself) to judge him because of his religion, or because he likes guns.... is it the fact he likes them both "together"?   He's not a typical minister by any means, but that doesn't mean that he's doing something wrong, or has something to hide, or is in any way shady or a creep. JMO

I think he's said a lot of wise things, and he makes a lot of sense.  I also think he's handling himself very well, all considered. Let's not forget that because Casey yanked herself (and more importantly, Caylee) out of his life, he was put in a bad situation.  The last time he did see the two of them, he wanted to show Caylee love... but hurt, pride, etc.. made him hold back. And now, he can never get that time back.  He will never have even the slightest option of saying "I'm sorry- that was stupid of me", and can never hug or hold that little girl again.   I can somewhat relate to that situation, and just knowing you can't get that moment back, is painful. 

If there is a legitimate reason for feeling like the guy is a creep, maybe we'll find out about why that is.  I hope that's not the case, but ...  seems like we get surprised on a weekly (if not sometimes daily) basis in this case. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1290 on: November 23, 2008, 09:21:43 AM »

Scary, just scary!!
Good Morning Monkeys

I guess I never logged out from last night .....  Oooops.

This " sighting" of this little girl  I can tell within a glance that that little one is Not Caylee. Hoping and Wishing is what it is for the Anthonys.  What bothers me is the safety of that Little Girl is in that photo.  With all the people in the nation that believe Caylee is deceased, there is as well others who believe she is not. And its almost to me as if that "unknown" little girl in the photo has a bounty on her head.

I think that the Anthony's are perpetuating unnecessary harm, danger for that little girl and or her family. There dragging in yet another innocent party like ZG. But this is different this is a helpless child if someone spots her again in public with all this Media focus ... can you imagine what could happen............

It's not right. If the Anthony's cant see it with their Own Eyes that " The Little Girl" is not Caylee ........I don't get it.   

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1291 on: November 23, 2008, 09:33:14 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

I have to take issue with the poster that stated that a parent would be lying if they said they would not lie to LE on behalf of their child.  I honestly can say I would never do that.  It's not the kind of person I am.  I believe children need to learn the consequences of their actions and I have a deep respect for LE.  I would still love my child, but I will not obstruct justice for them.

Lisa
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1292 on: November 23, 2008, 09:34:28 AM »

Scary, just scary!!
Good Morning Monkeys

This " sighting" of this little girl  I can tell within a glance that that little one is Not Caylee. Hoping and Wishing is what it is for the Anthonys.  What bothers me is the safety of that Little Girl is in that photo.  With all the people in the nation that believe Caylee is deceased, there is as well others who believe she is not. And its almost to me as if that "unknown" little girl in the photo has a bounty on her head.

I think that the Anthony's are perpetuating unnecessary harm, danger for that little girl and or her family. There dragging in yet another innocent party like ZG. But this is different this is a helpless child if someone spots her again in public with all this Media focus ... can you imagine what could happen............

It's not right. If the Anthony's cant see it with their Own Eyes that " The Little Girl" is not Caylee ........I don't get it.   
Wow! Good post Deenie! You are correct in saying that little girl now has a bounty on her head. Plenty of nuts out there willing to grab her for money. We have seen very strange people coming out and supporting the Ants. How would they feel if one of these guys showed up on their doorstep with a kidnapped child in tow?
I want to know why LE hasn't stepped in and stopped this photo thing! The Ants and their denial are going to cause another little girl to go missing. All b/c they don't want KC to get the death penalty! They know in their hearts Caylee is dead. 

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1293 on: November 23, 2008, 09:35:37 AM »

Scary, just scary!!
Good Morning Monkeys

I fear this is going to escalate to a kidnapping situation.

Lisa
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1294 on: November 23, 2008, 09:37:26 AM »

Amen Tater. ::MonkeyCool::You wanna go for a ride on the treadmill this A.M.?Hop on

My big old butt!!!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1295 on: November 23, 2008, 09:58:02 AM »

Lisa

They know it...I'm sure of it..this is a deception on their part and showing the true nature of the beast, obviously they care for no ones family but their own..the parents of this child need to file charges and protect their little girl at all costs, I wonder if they are even aware of this photo?

Good Morning All !

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1296 on: November 23, 2008, 10:11:50 AM »

Lisa

They know it...I'm sure of it..this is a deception on their part and showing the true nature of the beast, obviously they care for no ones family but their own..the parents of this child need to file charges and protect their little girl at all costs, I wonder if they are even aware of this photo?

Good Morning All !

I know Can You Imagine ............ What if The Parent of this Little are Not aware that their Daughter's photo is being tossed around the WWW and Media ...being " Possible" siting as Caylee Anthony

With a 250k Bounty .................... This is Scary and I agree with All You who posted to mine.  Desperate People out there with the economy and as well " Nut Cases" ... who would do anything for 10 mins of fame. Add another Chapter the Anthony Legacy.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1297 on: November 23, 2008, 10:20:08 AM »

I just have a few questions for some of you who seem to hate the Anthonys so much and want to blame them for this whole thing. Not being rude here, but I am just curious.
If this were your son or daughter, facing life in prison or the death penalty, and if you had knowledge which would ensure that he/she DID get the death penalty, would you tell the authorities? Or would you fight to save your child's life, no matter what you had to do?
Think about it. Wouldn't you do everything you could to keep your child alive? Or would you stand in front of a camera and say, "Heck yeah! My son/daughter is a cold-blooded murderer so don't waste any time... stick that needle in them and let's get this over with!" I don't think so! I think you would be doing everything you could do, saying everything you could think of, to protect your child! If you say you wouldn't....... then you are either not a very loving parent...... or you are a liar. 

Don't confuse being a parent with being a good person. Yes, most of us would take steps to keep our child off of death row, but not lie to law enforcement, align ourselves with admitted felons, hide evidence and go on every talk show across America spewing those lies. They even contradict themselves, and we are supposed to blindly feel for them? I couldn't look at myself in the mirror nor would I be able to tell my other children not to something.  There are a lot of ugly things in this world and this case seems to encompass quite a bit of them. I have pity for Cindy and George, but my pity does not extend so far as to them putting a murderer back on the street. Cindy is pointing the finger at others in an effort to rid herself of guilt. What if KC becomes pregnant again? Will Cindy keep her tune of Mother of the Year or would she quickly try to take that child away from a mother she knows is unfit.

You come in here and make such a sweeping remark that we would do what Cindy is doing and if we say otherwise we are not loving parents or liars. I take much offense to your statement and suggest you rethink how you post opinions that will convey how you feel without giving people a knee jerk reaction of anger.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1298 on: November 23, 2008, 10:33:24 AM »

good morning monkeys  I was reading on another  W.S that kc showed Cindy  a Picture of Zanny house-this is what Cindy told the FBI-and the picture turned out to be of Rickcardo house-Cindy told the FBI this in her interview.  Did not listen to Cindy tapes.  Anyone know if this is true.  With all of Cindy lies-after seeing her -Its heart breakning to see what the EVIL ONE did to that family.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1299 on: November 23, 2008, 10:42:37 AM »

I'm trying to watch part 5 of CA's interview, and I need to break out the Excedrin!   

Lisa
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.