April 25, 2024, 02:48:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #64  (Read 360121 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1320 on: November 23, 2008, 11:17:42 AM »

Well I see I got bashed for making fun of George's clothing.  Well, you know what???  I just flat don't like the guy.  He should lead his family.  He should tell Casey to do the right thing.  He should tell his his wife that they got married for better or worse, and baby, this is the worst.  We have to stick together and work this out, but no more pretending.  The elephant in the room is eating us out of house and home.  This has been a bad week for me, if I get hit anymore I should buy stock in a Band aide company. 
You won't get hit by me, I agree, George stand up already, and have this nightmare end. This is just sick with photos of little girls, who you can see don't look like Caylee, plastered on the internet. I hope the family of this latest sighting sues the Anthony's, maybe this will stop then.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1321 on: November 23, 2008, 11:20:39 AM »

O/T (I know...very unusual for me  )

Is anyone familiar with myspace & facebook...do they interact? Will the IM work from one to the other ?

TIA

now back to your regular scheduled program.. 

Sea I joined Myspace bec my Daughter did.  I have her Password and everything. I told her that I was monitoring it and she Said OK no prob Mom. I had to join myself to do so. NOW she has a Facebook so I joined that too. Heck I cant figure out Facebook to save my life. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1322 on: November 23, 2008, 11:20:40 AM »

Snipped from Txlisa2 post

Think about it. Wouldn't you do everything you could to keep your child alive? Or would you stand in front of a camera and say, "Heck yeah! My son/daughter is a cold-blooded murderer so don't waste any time... stick that needle in them and let's get this over with!" I don't think so! I think you would be doing everything you could do, saying everything you could think of, to protect your child! If you say you wouldn't....... then you are either not a very loving parent...... or you are a liar.

-----------
I have read everyone's response to her post. I am thinking she is skeer'd to come back to the cage. I hope not. Everyone has their say ..and all. She asked for opinions back and yah they were given.

My thoughts

I think that Casey is not to be confused with us as parents as if She were our child. Casey is not our Daughter. Casey has been making her own bed for years as far as I see. And C/G have let it run its course and Look what happened.
I don't think in my own mind that Any One can make sense of Casey and her behavior. And not One of Us can make sense of G/C's behavior either.
If I were to be put into the Anthony's shoes I do know HOW I would not handle it. I would not continue to do the same as Casey and lie and spin and weave out to the Public as they have. I would not ever sell my Grand Daughter out, as they have.
We here as a majority would move Mountains with our own hands and feet to search for Caylee or our own child who was missing. I can't fathom the thought of losing a 2 yr old of my own, let alone a Grand Child.

The fundamentals are with the morals and values one holds within so I see it. 
If my daughter ever committed purposely such a heinous act of killing her own child. I would have to believe that she would be not only a threat to society but to herself.
Would I want my Daughter to suffer? I think if you were able to purposely kill your own 2 year old something is already too far gone. Would I fight for my Child if she was Casey ? Placing myself in where Cindy Stands ... * My brain/Heart* not Cindy's. I would do everything in my power to make sure she was in a proper place where she could no longer cause society/others Harm.

Cindy and I are no where alike. Cindy has never held Casey Accountable for Anything.
[u]We are all put here for a reason and that reason is to Hopefully enhance the world we live within[/u]. I think that the Ant's are enabler's of their own twisted ways and have been for a very long time. We are not their Judge nor Jury but it sure shows by the lack of support they have been given from their blood relatives etc. No one has come forth to Stand With them let alone beside them in this. The lack there of is the Entity of this Case. The lack there of " The Ant's " searching for Caylee. The Lack there of " Casey's Love and or showing feelings, or even Mourning Caylee being gone" ... The Lack there of Humility. 

Amen!  It seems like all of us here have a decency and morality in us that is sorely lacking in the Anthony family.  I think this is why this case continues to confound us.  It is just mind boggling the lengths at which Cindy and George will go to keep Casey from facing the consequence of her horrific actions!

Lisa
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1323 on: November 23, 2008, 11:22:50 AM »

I just have a few questions for some of you who seem to hate the Anthonys so much and want to blame them for this whole thing. Not being rude here, but I am just curious.
If this were your son or daughter, facing life in prison or the death penalty, and if you had knowledge which would ensure that he/she DID get the death penalty, would you tell the authorities? Or would you fight to save your child's life, no matter what you had to do?
Think about it. Wouldn't you do everything you could to keep your child alive? Or would you stand in front of a camera and say, "Heck yeah! My son/daughter is a cold-blooded murderer so don't waste any time... stick that needle in them and let's get this over with!" I don't think so! I think you would be doing everything you could do, saying everything you could think of, to protect your child! If you say you wouldn't....... then you are either not a very loving parent...... or you are a liar. 

I tend to agree here. I also agree with those who have said that Cindy shaped Casey, but I think the guilt of that is something she feels keenly and this makes her all the more desperate to protect Casey. This is not a normal family.

It bothers me when people get hung up on the superficial qualities of these people. There are millions of people with thick eyebrows in the world--most of them are not killers.

Exactly! I guess a lot of people misunderstood what I was trying to say.
My point was... so many want the A's to admit to the public, on national t.v. that their daughter is a murderer. I could not do that, and neither could very many others. What they tell LE and what they say in front of the cameras are different issues.
And it might help to remember that LE never did look for a live Caylee... they seemed to "know" immediately that Caylee was dead, that Casey killed her, and they set out to prove that. That had to be frustrating to the Anthonys. As far as not wanting TES to search..... what really upset them was that TES was searching for a dead body. Can you imagine what that must feel like for a grandparent who believes that their grandbaby is still alive??
The reason they hang on to KFN is that they are the only ones who try to support their belief that Caylee might be alive. All the other searches only concentrate on finding a dead body. OF COURSE they are going to dispute that!!
All I am trying to say is.... we should not focus so much on things that don't matter... and try to be a little more understanding of WHY they are in such denial. They do love that little girl, I have no doubt.

Michelle Bart didn't look too happy in her interview, there may be an opening soon...    Nah, I don't buy any of it and I don't mind saying it.  It's all bullsh*t and the anthonys know she's dead.  They have all
1.  recognized the smell of decomp and said so  2.  backtracked on their stories  3. LIED LIED LIED

I'm calling bullsh*t, and please stop speaking for others and only speak for yourself.  Notice I didn't say most of everybody thinks they are liars, manipulators, etc...????

Yeah.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1324 on: November 23, 2008, 11:27:30 AM »

Cindy and I are no where alike. Cindy has never held Casey Accountable for Anything.
We are all put here for a reason and that reason is to Hopefully enhance the world we live within. I think that the Ant's are enabler's of their own twisted ways and have been for a very long time. We are not their Judge nor Jury but it sure shows by the lack of support they have been given from their blood relatives etc. No one has come forth to Stand With them let alone beside them in this. The lack there of is the Entity of this Case. The lack there of " The Ant's " searching for Caylee. The Lack there of " Casey's Love and or showing feelings, or even Mourning Caylee being gone" ... The Lack there of Humility. 

Well put Deenie..nice post

I think there is a whole story, we may never know about, in this one statement..
Even the worst of criminals usually have some family behind them..

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1325 on: November 23, 2008, 11:31:17 AM »

Always1,

I think GA is wearing that shirt as part of his new "position" with KFN.  It's certainly not a fashion statement (or a good one at least) but I think it's the last thing he's got.  I've gone through my periods of thinking GA was helping the police and putting on a front for cindy back to thinking he was complicit in the coverup at minimum and possibly reburied Caylee.  I think at the very least he knows Caylee is dead and has known all along.  That in itself makes him a fool for parading around in public pretending to believe and even adamantly proclaiming "She's alive".

This is where the anthonys have gone too far.  I hope that people complain to their local news affiliate who broadcast those photos.  I am also afraid that a child is going to be "snatched" by someone hoping to right a situation they believe to be true (a kidnapping) or to cash in on the reward if it still exists.

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1326 on: November 23, 2008, 11:32:15 AM »

We are all put here for a reason and that reason is to Hopefully enhance the world we live within. I think that the Ant's are enabler's of their own twisted ways and have been for a very long time. We are not their Judge nor Jury but it sure shows by the lack of support they have been given from their blood relatives etc. No one has come forth to Stand With them let alone beside them in this. The lack there of is the Entity of this Case. The lack there of " The Ant's " searching for Caylee. The Lack there of " Casey's Love and or showing feelings, or even Mourning Caylee being gone" ... The Lack there of Humility. 

I think there is a whole story, we may never know about, in this one statement..

I wonder if those family and friends are of the thought, "you reap what you sow?"

Lisa
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1327 on: November 23, 2008, 11:32:21 AM »

I am assuming Please Correct me if I am wrong - Michelle Bart is the woman in the Video prior to George speaking ... ( with Cindy sitting next to him Green Sweater in Medicated Coma) ...

First off her comment of Her Years of Experience .... she looked as professional as I do when I roll out of bed.  Lord. I have seen others post the same thing.
Someone in the Cage posted earlier and I agree hands down. I think she Ms. Bart is sorry that she got involved. She appeared to be in her gestures of her facial movements that she even recognizes that she made a mistake by entering this Circus. IMO. I have no knowledge of her, her credibility.. but to me ...looked like she knows that she has now entered the Anthony zone.  I think it will not be long till she too says ... I step down.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1328 on: November 23, 2008, 11:32:40 AM »

Today is Sunday that means vigil, I wonder if George will break out another song to sing? What will be very telling, is on Thanksgiving if the Anthony's will visit Casey. I know they don't want a visit released to the public, but they could at least go and ask her how she is doing.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1329 on: November 23, 2008, 11:34:49 AM »

Exactly! I guess a lot of people misunderstood what I was trying to say.
My point was... so many want the A's to admit to the public, on national t.v. that their daughter is a murderer. I could not do that, and neither could very many others. What they tell LE and what they say in front of the cameras are different issues.
And it might help to remember that LE never did look for a live Caylee... they seemed to "know" immediately that Caylee was dead, that Casey killed her, and they set out to prove that. That had to be frustrating to the Anthonys. As far as not wanting TES to search..... what really upset them was that TES was searching for a dead body. Can you imagine what that must feel like for a grandparent who believes that their grandbaby is still alive??
The reason they hang on to KFN is that they are the only ones who try to support their belief that Caylee might be alive. All the other searches only concentrate on finding a dead body. OF COURSE they are going to dispute that!!
All I am trying to say is.... we should not focus so much on things that don't matter... and try to be a little more understanding of WHY they are in such denial. They do love that little girl, I have no doubt.

I have to disagree, FWIW, with this..the LE broke into another families house in the middle of the night, demanding proof that their little, sleeping, girl was actually theirs.. all based on one of these phoney reports that have been thrown at them.

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1330 on: November 23, 2008, 11:36:44 AM »

I am assuming Please Correct me if I am wrong - Michelle Bart is the woman in the Video prior to George speaking ... ( with Cindy sitting next to him Green Sweater in Medicated Coma) ...

First off her comment of Her Years of Experience .... she looked as professional as I do when I roll out of bed.  Lord. I have seen others post the same thing.
Someone in the Cage posted earlier and I agree hands down. I think she Ms. Bart is sorry that she got involved. She appeared to be in her gestures of her facial movements that she even recognizes that she made a mistake by entering this Circus. IMO. I have no knowledge of her, her credibility.. but to me ...looked like she knows that she has now entered the Anthony zone.  I think it will not be long till she too says ... I step down.

She looks like she was dragged to the interview screaming and hollering. It won't be long till she is gone.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1331 on: November 23, 2008, 11:37:30 AM »

Part 5 of George interview
http://www.wftv.com/video/18033932/index.html

About 3 min in he talks about chasing Casey in Cindy's car...
But it sure sound like Cindy knew Casey had the car... 
Nothing about talking to her when the car came back...   

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1332 on: November 23, 2008, 11:40:43 AM »

I wonder if those family and friends are of the thought, "you reap what you sow?"

Lisa
Yes, Lisa I agree - You do reap what you sow. Nature Vs Nurture - hmm.
No One can tell me that Cindy being in the Medical Field has NO Forthright Compassion and or feelings when she is in Nurse Role. Remember the Video of Cindy and the elderly woman " yelling in Cindy's Face" and Cindy said stop I am worried about your Blood Pressure ........ Yet when it comes to face value of her being a Mother of Casey everything is thrown to wind and .... Its all denounced and excused. Guilt Guilt Guilt and I don't want to go there but I am ... I still believe that there is question in Caylee's paternity.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1333 on: November 23, 2008, 11:41:23 AM »

That whole nonsense with Casey taking Cindy's car, makes no sense. George left out alot of detail in the car story, for whatever reason.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1334 on: November 23, 2008, 11:44:22 AM »

That whole nonsense with Casey taking Cindy's car, makes no sense. George left out alot of detail in the car story, for whatever reason.

I still want to know what happened when Cindy got her car back?  Casey and Caylee go missing for a while and Casey shows up, borrows Cindy's car, and George and Cindy don't ask "WTF is going on?" 

Lisa
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1335 on: November 23, 2008, 11:44:23 AM »

Well I see I got bashed for making fun of George's clothing.  Well, you know what???  I just flat don't like the guy.  He should lead his family.  He should tell Casey to do the right thing.  He should tell his his wife that they got married for better or worse, and baby, this is the worst.  We have to stick together and work this out, but no more pretending.  The elephant in the room is eating us out of house and home.  This has been a bad week for me, if I get hit anymore I should buy stock in a Band aide company. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1336 on: November 23, 2008, 11:44:47 AM »

Deenie- The whole paternity issue, again makes no sense. How many versions of that story?
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1337 on: November 23, 2008, 11:45:08 AM »

Today is Sunday that means vigil, I wonder if George will break out another song to sing? What will be very telling, is on Thanksgiving if the Anthony's will visit Casey. I know they don't want a visit released to the public, but they could at least go and ask her how she is doing.

Washed my hands..in Muddy Water...lalala 

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1338 on: November 23, 2008, 11:46:14 AM »

Oh thank you.  You know Im the good little kitty, I try to be nice to everyone and this week I have been attacked three times.  See my black eye?????? 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1339 on: November 23, 2008, 11:46:47 AM »

Washed my hands..in Muddy Water...lalala 
::MonkeyLaugh::To bad cameras are not allowed in the church.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.