April 26, 2024, 10:26:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #64  (Read 360276 times)
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1340 on: November 23, 2008, 11:48:44 AM »

O/T (I know...very unusual for me  )

Is anyone familiar with myspace & facebook...do they interact? Will the IM work from one to the other ?

TIA

now back to your regular scheduled program.. 

Sea I joined Myspace bec my Daughter did.  I have her Password and everything. I told her that I was monitoring it and she Said OK no prob Mom. I had to join myself to do so. NOW she has a Facebook so I joined that too. Heck I cant figure out Facebook to save my life

Grreeaatt...now I feel better  I have a friend who's on facebook.. maybe I can talk her into joining myspace 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1341 on: November 23, 2008, 11:49:56 AM »

Newbie to posting here but not to the case.  I've read here often & thanks for letting me join in!  I'm going to combine my first post on two recent discussions.

As far as the "new sighting" of a girl that clearly does not look like Caylee beyond a quick first glance, I think it is absolutely reprehensible to project this image to the public as possibly being Caylee.  I think the article above reporting what the Anthonys & this D & A Investigations are selling is totally irresponsible.   Come on now, this stunt is an attempt to make law enforcment look bad to save Casey NOT find Caylee - sorry but that's the reality especially since the Anthony camp made special note of it to the media.  The Anthonys cancelled a press conference they dangled for a week but cancelled it as soon as their attorney resigned.  Do they really expect the public to believe that BOTH OCSO and the FBI would ignore a valid lead?  Why didnt they release this immediately, Nejame knows and its probably partially why he told them he would not represent them any longer.   It is also irresponsible to constantly show images of other brunette toddlers with no investigation as to whom they may be, these young children and their families should not be thrown into the public arena with a $250,000 reward out there for Caylee, its dangerous & an invasion to their rightful privacy.  If law enforcement thought this was a credible lead they would have certainly followed up on it.   All you have to do is realize that D & A Investigations would not disclose the location and then said a west Florida mall but Cindy announced it was the Florida Mall last Sunday to realize how fake of an attempt on their part this was...disgusting!  Logic tells you that after all the publicity of this case, on the mere 1% chance that Caylee was alive she certainly wouldnt be right in town unless she was concealed forcibly somewhere, certainly not at a crowded mall playing!  If you look at Dominc Casey's D & A Investigations services on their website http://dgator.com/default.aspx , you will find this:

D&A offers unparalleled expertise in consulting, investigations, audits and litigation support. We possess the necessary combination of technical expertise and knowledge of the legal system. This enables us to provide the information and vital data which is often used by attorneys and their clients to produce persuasive position statements in support of legal actions.

As a parent as well as someone that worked in several capacities involving criminal cases over the years,  I can assure you that being a loving parent does NOT dictate that you lie, obstruct, falsify information or point fingers of blame at others unjustifably to save your child if they are in serious legal trouble.   A loving parent may still choose to seek the best counsel possible, obtain psychological treatment for their child, avoid disclosing information unless asked & continue to maintain contact with that child to be supportive BUT it is not understandable, acceptable or expected that a "loving" parent should do everything in their power to find ways to get that child out of serious legal consequence up to including blaming others for their indiscretions or crimes.  Sorry to be blunt but only individuals that do not want to face reality take those type of actions and more than likely exhibited the same type of response when their child got in less serious trouble in the past.   It might be a parent's birthright to love a child unconditionally, but that does not excuse or elude them from facing the truth & being honest themselves.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1342 on: November 23, 2008, 11:54:14 AM »

If Caylee Marie was actually "missing" ... in the process of elimination ... I would have no problem ... if an observant individual took a photo of my grandaughter at a public establishment.  In some photos ... my grandaughter looked remarkably like Caylee at the same age.

However ... evidence dictates that Caylee Marie is not missing.

Good Morning Monkeys!!  Have a great Sunday!!

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1343 on: November 23, 2008, 11:54:27 AM »

Good Morning Bearly..

Look what Brandi gave me ! I guess I will have to handle the refills myself 

Trimmonthelake...you're looking exceptionally lovely this morning 

Brandi does some great work.. 

Brandi does excellent work.  I noticed ToTL's beautiful outfit this morning.  She looks lovely.

Good morning, Sea Searcher!  Good to see you.  Nice to know a man who is not afraid to get up and fill his own cup.  Can I have a refill while you are out there, please?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1344 on: November 23, 2008, 11:55:42 AM »

Cappuccino- Welcome, excellent post. I'm hoping because of the backlash of the recent sighting, there will be no sightings from the Anthony's in the future.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1345 on: November 23, 2008, 11:57:15 AM »

Good Morning Bearly..

Look what Brandi gave me ! I guess I will have to handle the refills myself 

Trimmonthelake...you're looking exceptionally lovely this morning 

Brandi does some great work.. 

Brandi does excellent work.  I noticed ToTL's beautiful outfit this morning.  She looks lovely.

Good morning, Sea Searcher!  Good to see you.  Nice to know a man who is not afraid to get up and fill his own cup.  Can I have a refill while you are out there, please?

Morning Bearly.  Did you see me whining???  Yeah, I tried to find some big girl pants and it was like the story of the three bears, some were too big, and some were too little, flying commado here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Didn't want anyone to think it was me flying commando, lol)
« Last Edit: November 23, 2008, 12:56:33 PM by Bearlyhere » Logged

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1346 on: November 23, 2008, 11:58:16 AM »

Deenie- The whole paternity issue, again makes no sense. How many versions of that story?
Everyone has seen One time or another Maury show or others alike ... Paternity Tests. Girls coming out and claiming HE is the Father and want him to Pay child support. Have him Tested. On Maury there are young Women who come on with 5 different Guys for Gods Sakes ... Just trying to find monetary support or Who's the Daddy ? Lord.
UGGGh -So Casey is not on her own with that one. These Girls have been on countless times on Maury dragging potential sperm donors on to TV to find out. No Man has ever stepped up and said I could be Caylee's father ... I slept with her too. Supposedly that Casey was at the time she conceived Caylee " A good Girl, hung with her known friends"
If she hung with her own friends that G/C knew and were available - Why would they not get involved when Casey became Pregnant. My best girlfriend became Pregnant a month after we Graduated from High School. All of Her friends Rallied Around her and Supported her and WE were in her Wedding shortly after she found out. * She is still Married today 23 yrs later. Square Peg Round Hole. NO Sense here. Casey did not graduate from High School. She was a 1/2 credit shy. Casey had no earning potential for a Job without a HS Diploma. Did she ever go and get her GED? We do not know. George/Cindy in Money Crunch and possibly even divorcing. Money is key to all of this. How would you just let your Daughter tell you .... I am pregnant and never find out who Fathered the Baby. The Story of the potential father being Killed in a Auto accident to me is unfounded. Because if that were true WHY would his Parents not want Caylee in their lives ... after losing their Son?

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1347 on: November 23, 2008, 11:58:41 AM »

If Caylee Marie was actually "missing" ... in the process of elimination ... I would have no problem ... if an observant individual took a photo of my grandaughter at a public establishment.  In some photos ... my grandaughter looked remarkably like Caylee at the same age.

However ... evidence dictates that Caylee Marie is not missing.

Good Morning Monkeys!!  Have a great Sunday!!

Janet
Good Morning Janet, yes evidence dictates Caylee is not missing, it is time for the Anthony' to lay low and wait for the trial. Enough already, they are not helping their daughter with these actions.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1348 on: November 23, 2008, 11:59:32 AM »

Cappuccino- Welcome, excellent post. I'm hoping because of the backlash of the recent sighting, there will be no sightings from the Anthony's in the future.

Tks rose colored!

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1349 on: November 23, 2008, 12:00:02 PM »

ckkkkkkkkkk, Bearly, I got my chocolate in your peanut butter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1350 on: November 23, 2008, 12:00:38 PM »

I just have a few questions for some of you who seem to hate the Anthonys so much and want to blame them for this whole thing. Not being rude here, but I am just curious.
If this were your son or daughter, facing life in prison or the death penalty, and if you had knowledge which would ensure that he/she DID get the death penalty, would you tell the authorities? Or would you fight to save your child's life, no matter what you had to do?
Think about it. Wouldn't you do everything you could to keep your child alive? Or would you stand in front of a camera and say, "Heck yeah! My son/daughter is a cold-blooded murderer so don't waste any time... stick that needle in them and let's get this over with!" I don't think so! I think you would be doing everything you could do, saying everything you could think of, to protect your child! If you say you wouldn't....... then you are either not a very loving parent...... or you are a liar. 

I can guarantee that my child would face the consequences of his/her actions regardless of how I felt about it.  This isn't a gray area, it's black or white.  Either you choose to follow and obey the law, or choose not to.  By saying you would also lie and obstruct the investigation, because you are a loving parent , you are no different than the anthonys.  It would make sense that you would sympathize with them, if you would do the same as they have in the situation they have found themselves in.  It is all about who we are, where we came from, and who we aspire to be.

I would not want my child to face the death penalty but instead of lying and obfuscating, I would be working behind the scenes to do whatever I could to get the best attorney I could afford so that he would explain to my child that there are consequences for his/her behavior and the best he/she could hope for was mercy for telling the truth about what happened, and in return have the death penalty removed from the table.

THAT is how I would act, and know this is true because that is who I am.

WHOA!!! I did not say I would lie to the authorities!!!!
My child would have to face up to his responsibilities, yes....... but I would still do whatever I could do to fight the death penalty for him/her short of telling lies. Don't read more into this than what I said!!!
All I am saying is that not everything Cindy or George says or does is a lie... and not everything is sinister or has a double meaning.  They just cannot accept the truth about their own daughter being guilty because to do so would be facing the fact that Caylee is dead.... and they refuse to do that.
Grief causes people to do some strange things that are out of character for that person. I may not agree with Cindy's actions or words, but I can still understand some of them, and feel sorry for her. Her heart must be broken into a million pieces!
And that is why I think the LE has been somewhat lenient with them, instead of going after them for lying. They understand where they're coming from...... and it seems that a lot of the general public does not. So many just prefer to focus on HATE instead.

So we should be understanding of the A's to the point where they are now having little girls in Orlando photographed?    This isn't based in grief!  It is sick and they need to be stopped! 

Lisa

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1351 on: November 23, 2008, 12:01:09 PM »

Tks rose colored!
Welcome, I just posted wrong so you would see how not to do it....

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1352 on: November 23, 2008, 12:04:46 PM »

Deenie- The whole paternity issue, again makes no sense. How many versions of that story?
Everyone has seen One time or another Maury show or others alike ... Paternity Tests. Girls coming out and claiming HE is the Father and want him to Pay child support. Have him Tested. On Maury there are young Women who come on with 5 different Guys for Gods Sakes ... Just trying to find monetary support or Who's the Daddy ? Lord.
UGGGh -So Casey is not on her own with that one. These Girls have been on countless times on Maury dragging potential sperm donors on to TV to find out. No Man has ever stepped up and said I could be Caylee's father ... I slept with her too. Supposedly that Casey was at the time she conceived Caylee " A good Girl, hung with her known friends"
If she hung with her own friends that G/C knew and were available - Why would they not get involved when Casey became Pregnant. My best girlfriend became Pregnant a month after we Graduated from High School. All of Her friends Rallied Around her and Supported her and WE were in her Wedding shortly after she found out. * She is still Married today 23 yrs later. Square Peg Round Hole. NO Sense here. Casey did not graduate from High School. She was a 1/2 credit shy. Casey had no earning potential for a Job without a HS Diploma. Did she ever go and get her GED? We do not know. George/Cindy in Money Crunch and possibly even divorcing. Money is key to all of this. How would you just let your Daughter tell you .... I am pregnant and never find out who Fathered the Baby. The Story of the potential father being Killed in a Auto accident to me is unfounded. Because if that were true WHY would his Parents not want Caylee in their lives ... after losing their Son?
Exactly, I believe George and Cindy know who Caylee's father is. The Anthony's are just selfish people, Caylee had a right to know who her father was, just as the father's family had a right to be in her life.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1353 on: November 23, 2008, 12:05:09 PM »

Please excuse my "selfish" post this morning ... however, I am feeling a bit "weepy" today as I was looking thru photos last night before bed and it brought back memories of when I went to Fla in Sept ... the trip was to be exclusively to help search for Caylee but TES had pulled out before I could manage all the details to get there, so it turned into more of a "vacation" for my mother, daughter and granddaughter ... although I did search with another "team" and met some people that are very dedicated to continue to search for her ... they only searched on the weekends so that gave me the week to make memories happen.

To be honest ... I REALLY thought this ordeal would have ended since my trip and that her tiny body would have been recovered by now ... sadly this is not so ...

anyhow ... I can say that because of Caylee, I made happen a trip of a lifetime with my 4 yr old granddaughter that had I not planned on taking and would have missed out on lifetime memories (as this trip was not in my budget) ... I have ... because of Caylee, chosen to become more involved in my young adult children's lives, knowing that they really don't need as much "privacy" as a mother might think ... because of Caylee ... I see a parents/grandparents role and responsibility so much clearer ... I have forgotten (forgiven) all the "struggles" (grudges I held) that my children have "put me thru" while searching for their own independence and am learning who they are in their new adult bodies ... as for my granddaughter ... there are no words to describe the intensity of that kind of love ...

Out of all the photos I took of her that "special vacation" (and believe me, I took MANY) with all the Disney Princesses (which was her reason for wanting the trip, she thinks they are REAL!)  ... this one photo makes me tear up when I put the whole trip and it's meaning into perspective ... 

Thank You Caylee for making such a difference in my life ... And Thank You Monkey's for tollerating my purging post!

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1354 on: November 23, 2008, 12:07:27 PM »

Invision- that was a lovely post, and again your granddaughter is beautiful.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1355 on: November 23, 2008, 12:09:51 PM »

Welcom to the cage Cappuccino.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1356 on: November 23, 2008, 12:10:40 PM »

Please excuse my "selfish" post this morning ... however, I am feeling a bit "weepy" today as I was looking thru photos last night before bed and it brought back memories of when I went to Fla in Sept ... the trip was to be exclusively to help search for Caylee but TES had pulled out before I could manage all the details to get there, so it turned into more of a "vacation" for my mother, daughter and granddaughter ... although I did search with another "team" and met some people that are very dedicated to continue to search for her ... they only searched on the weekends so that gave me the week to make memories happen.

To be honest ... I REALLY thought this ordeal would have ended since my trip and that her tiny body would have been recovered by now ... sadly this is not so ...

anyhow ... I can say that because of Caylee, I made happen a trip of a lifetime with my 4 yr old granddaughter that had I not planned on taking and would have missed out on lifetime memories (as this trip was not in my budget) ... I have ... because of Caylee, chosen to become more involved in my young adult children's lives, knowing that they really don't need as much "privacy" as a mother might think ... because of Caylee ... I see a parents/grandparents role and responsibility so much clearer ... I have forgotten (forgiven) all the "struggles" (grudges I held) that my children have "put me thru" while searching for their own independence and am learning who they are in their new adult bodies ... as for my granddaughter ... there are no words to describe the intensity of that kind of love ...

Out of all the photos I took of her that "special vacation" (and believe me, I took MANY) with all the Disney Princesses (which was her reason for wanting the trip, she thinks they are REAL!)  ... this one photo makes me tear up when I put the whole trip and it's meaning into perspective ... 

Thank You Caylee for making such a difference in my life ... And Thank You Monkey's for tollerating my purging post!
Invision You Made Me CRY .... 
Your heart is Big and not selfish
xo Me

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1357 on: November 23, 2008, 12:10:57 PM »

I just have a few questions for some of you who seem to hate the Anthonys so much and want to blame them for this whole thing. Not being rude here, but I am just curious.
If this were your son or daughter, facing life in prison or the death penalty, and if you had knowledge which would ensure that he/she DID get the death penalty, would you tell the authorities? Or would you fight to save your child's life, no matter what you had to do?
Think about it. Wouldn't you do everything you could to keep your child alive? Or would you stand in front of a camera and say, "Heck yeah! My son/daughter is a cold-blooded murderer so don't waste any time... stick that needle in them and let's get this over with!" I don't think so! I think you would be doing everything you could do, saying everything you could think of, to protect your child! If you say you wouldn't....... then you are either not a very loving parent...... or you are a liar. 

I can guarantee that my child would face the consequences of his/her actions regardless of how I felt about it.  This isn't a gray area, it's black or white.  Either you choose to follow and obey the law, or choose not to.  By saying you would also lie and obstruct the investigation, because you are a loving parent , you are no different than the anthonys.  It would make sense that you would sympathize with them, if you would do the same as they have in the situation they have found themselves in.  It is all about who we are, where we came from, and who we aspire to be.

I would not want my child to face the death penalty but instead of lying and obfuscating, I would be working behind the scenes to do whatever I could to get the best attorney I could afford so that he would explain to my child that there are consequences for his/her behavior and the best he/she could hope for was mercy for telling the truth about what happened, and in return have the death penalty removed from the table.

THAT is how I would act, and know this is true because that is who I am.

WHOA!!! I did not say I would lie to the authorities!!!!
My child would have to face up to his responsibilities, yes....... but I would still do whatever I could do to fight the death penalty for him/her short of telling lies. Don't read more into this than what I said!!!
All I am saying is that not everything Cindy or George says or does is a lie... and not everything is sinister or has a double meaning.  They just cannot accept the truth about their own daughter being guilty because to do so would be facing the fact that Caylee is dead.... and they refuse to do that.
Grief causes people to do some strange things that are out of character for that person. I may not agree with Cindy's actions or words, but I can still understand some of them, and feel sorry for her. Her heart must be broken into a million pieces!
And that is why I think the LE has been somewhat lenient with them, instead of going after them for lying. They understand where they're coming from...... and it seems that a lot of the general public does not. So many just prefer to focus on HATE instead.

I think it's possible to believe what someone did was wrong, but still feel sorry for them. 

I also think it's a very rare parent who would not lie to save their child's life, if they truly believed that was the only way.

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1358 on: November 23, 2008, 12:11:04 PM »

ckkkkkkkkkk, Bearly, I got my chocolate in your peanut butter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't heard that in a loong time..

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1359 on: November 23, 2008, 12:12:10 PM »

George lies:
Interview #3,George talking about the chase with Casey in Cindy's truck.
George says this chase happened after june 24th,after the gas can stealing.George says Casey got permission from Cindy to use her truck.George says Casey left her car in the garage that day saying her car runs out of gas or car was running weird.George says Cindy was at home even though he can't remember the date this happened,the chase must have happened before june 27th because the car was towed that day.

Yes he does, A LOT.

He referenced the toll records as well in this interview didn't he or was it only in OCSO, but I believe that Monkeys reviewed his & CA's car's toll records & they were not in agreement to reflect the above story that GA told, right?  Am I remembering this correctly?
I don't remember what the conclusion was pertaining to the EPass thing but George says Casey did not have a EPass on her car.George said he would get the EPass fines in the mail from Casey's car.

Oh, ok.  I could definitely be wrong here but I can't say that I myself looked at all of the records but ole eagle eye Klaas did reference that she had all of the records but had not yet reviewed them all at that time.  The poster's that had been were at that point only looking at those that had been copied & put here in the thread & don't remember GA's EPass showing up at the period being referenced at all. 

Hopefully someone with knowledge will jump in & let us all know.  Looking forward to being clued in.

I have looked at the Epass records and no dates between CA & GA's vehicles match up.    George's (HHR vehicle) records only show two dates that he used the E-pass in June, the 7th & 29th.
Thanks KCJackie
So no EPass records of Cindy's or George's trucks from June 24th thru June 27th.......something weird for sure.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.