April 19, 2024, 01:11:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #64  (Read 359287 times)
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1360 on: November 23, 2008, 12:16:48 PM »

Well I see I got bashed for making fun of George's clothing.  Well, you know what???  I just flat don't like the guy.  He should lead his family.  He should tell Casey to do the right thing.  He should tell his his wife that they got married for better or worse, and baby, this is the worst.  We have to stick together and work this out, but no more pretending.  The elephant in the room is eating us out of house and home.  This has been a bad week for me, if I get hit anymore I should buy stock in a Band aide company. 
always ~ you don't see me much, but.....I completely agree with you.....including Georgie's attire  Rolling Eyes Wink 
I have a feeling we have lots of company in our thoughts. 
Sorry you had a rotten week. 
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1361 on: November 23, 2008, 12:21:21 PM »

Well I see I got bashed for making fun of George's clothing.  Well, you know what???  I just flat don't like the guy.  He should lead his family.  He should tell Casey to do the right thing.  He should tell his his wife that they got married for better or worse, and baby, this is the worst.  We have to stick together and work this out, but no more pretending.  The elephant in the room is eating us out of house and home.  This has been a bad week for me, if I get hit anymore I should buy stock in a Band aide company. 
always ~ you don't see me much, but.....I completely agree with you.....including Georgie's attire  Rolling Eyes Wink 

always.... no hits from this monkey, I feel the same way!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1362 on: November 23, 2008, 12:24:19 PM »

Newbie to posting here but not to the case.  I've read here often & thanks for letting me join in!  I'm going to combine my first post on two recent discussions.

As far as the "new sighting" of a girl that clearly does not look like Caylee beyond a quick first glance, I think it is absolutely reprehensible to project this image to the public as possibly being Caylee.  I think the article above reporting what the Anthonys & this D & A Investigations are selling is totally irresponsible.   Come on now, this stunt is an attempt to make law enforcment look bad to save Casey NOT find Caylee - sorry but that's the reality especially since the Anthony camp made special note of it to the media.  The Anthonys cancelled a press conference they dangled for a week but cancelled it as soon as their attorney resigned.  Do they really expect the public to believe that BOTH OCSO and the FBI would ignore a valid lead?  Why didnt they release this immediately, Nejame knows and its probably partially why he told them he would not represent them any longer.   It is also irresponsible to constantly show images of other brunette toddlers with no investigation as to whom they may be, these young children and their families should not be thrown into the public arena with a $250,000 reward out there for Caylee, its dangerous & an invasion to their rightful privacy.  If law enforcement thought this was a credible lead they would have certainly followed up on it.   All you have to do is realize that D & A Investigations would not disclose the location and then said a west Florida mall but Cindy announced it was the Florida Mall last Sunday to realize how fake of an attempt on their part this was...disgusting!  Logic tells you that after all the publicity of this case, on the mere 1% chance that Caylee was alive she certainly wouldnt be right in town unless she was concealed forcibly somewhere, certainly not at a crowded mall playing!  If you look at Dominc Casey's D & A Investigations services on their website http://dgator.com/default.aspx , you will find this:
[quote/]

So true. It's absolutely ridiculous to think that a kidnapper is gonna take Caylee to the mall or to McDonald's in Orlando of all places! It's just an attempt to cloud the issue. It's like their spokeswoman said, they're not saying it's Caylee, they're saying there's enough reasonable doubt in peoples' minds that someone thought it might be Caylee.

As a parent as well as someone that worked in several capacities involving criminal cases over the years,  I can assure you that being a loving parent does NOT dictate that you lie, obstruct, falsify information or point fingers of blame at others unjustifably to save your child if they are in serious legal trouble. [/font][/color]

Certainly. These parents obviously didn't have that attitude early on when no lives were at stake. You do have to teach kids responsibility, which means you let them take the consequences for their wrong actions...but I think most parents would still draw the line at death. And I never tried to defend the Anthonies falsifying info, trying to implicate Jesse or Ricardo or Amy or Annie or Zanaida. If you're gonna hate Cindy those are the things to hate her for.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1363 on: November 23, 2008, 12:24:37 PM »

Today is Sunday that means vigil, I wonder if George will break out another song to sing? What will be very telling, is on Thanksgiving if the Anthony's will visit Casey. I know they don't want a visit released to the public, but they could at least go and ask her how she is doing.

How 'bout...."Grandma Got Run Over By A Turkey"?

Morning, Monkeys!!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1364 on: November 23, 2008, 12:25:48 PM »

A-1 bashing?   

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1365 on: November 23, 2008, 12:30:48 PM »

Please excuse my "selfish" post this morning ... however, I am feeling a bit "weepy" today as I was looking thru photos last night before bed and it brought back memories of when I went to Fla in Sept ... the trip was to be exclusively to help search for Caylee but TES had pulled out before I could manage all the details to get there, so it turned into more of a "vacation" for my mother, daughter and granddaughter ... although I did search with another "team" and met some people that are very dedicated to continue to search for her ... they only searched on the weekends so that gave me the week to make memories happen.

To be honest ... I REALLY thought this ordeal would have ended since my trip and that her tiny body would have been recovered by now ... sadly this is not so ...

anyhow ... I can say that because of Caylee, I made happen a trip of a lifetime with my 4 yr old granddaughter that had I not planned on taking and would have missed out on lifetime memories (as this trip was not in my budget) ... I have ... because of Caylee, chosen to become more involved in my young adult children's lives, knowing that they really don't need as much "privacy" as a mother might think ... because of Caylee ... I see a parents/grandparents role and responsibility so much clearer ... I have forgotten (forgiven) all the "struggles" (grudges I held) that my children have "put me thru" while searching for their own independence and am learning who they are in their new adult bodies ... as for my granddaughter ... there are no words to describe the intensity of that kind of love ...

Out of all the photos I took of her that "special vacation" (and believe me, I took MANY) with all the Disney Princesses (which was her reason for wanting the trip, she thinks they are REAL!)  ... this one photo makes me tear up when I put the whole trip and it's meaning into perspective ... 

Thank You Caylee for making such a difference in my life ... And Thank You Monkey's for tollerating my purging post!

Invision, How beautiful this post is: Bless you!   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1366 on: November 23, 2008, 12:31:12 PM »

I was poking around last night when Online with SM and saw on Websl@#$%.com they had (at the same time) over 400 ppl in the Room with about 200 others reading. Maybe about 9 Monkeys online here at the same time.

Not bashing the other site. I tell Yah I rather be a Monkey Any Day. The People who contribute to SM are the Bestest.

All of You 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1367 on: November 23, 2008, 12:32:09 PM »

Agree very much with the possibilities.  When I was in my 20's one of my roommates was a retail store manager & she told me there were more clepto's that did it for a thrill than those that couldn't afford the purchases, of course I was shocked but then remembered in college being out in Newport for a day of gal fun & it was the wealthy one among us who stole from a Cherry & Webb, while she was taken in I got my first short hair cut, lol.  She could have afforded anything in that store & she stole a bathing suit.

Wow, I am officially 53 today, thinking sweetly of my younger years, lol.  The life lessons since than have certainly been eye opening regarding human nature for sure.
Happy Birthday Altruist.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1368 on: November 23, 2008, 12:33:03 PM »

WELCOME CAPP, WHAT A GREAT ENTRY TO THE TREE!!!
Hey Look, I scammed this, this morning, I love it!!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1369 on: November 23, 2008, 12:33:57 PM »

Today is Sunday that means vigil, I wonder if George will break out another song to sing? What will be very telling, is on Thanksgiving if the Anthony's will visit Casey. I know they don't want a visit released to the public, but they could at least go and ask her how she is doing.

How 'bout...."Grandma Got Run Over By A Turkey"?

Morning, Monkeys!!

How about Jailhouse Rock..

or The End (Doors)

Afternoon Flossy... coffee ?

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1370 on: November 23, 2008, 12:35:41 PM »

you swiped my gift..   

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1371 on: November 23, 2008, 12:36:41 PM »

Thank you, nice to see you.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1372 on: November 23, 2008, 12:38:02 PM »

you swiped my gift..   

I love this monkey! I couldn't remember who made him!!! I can't do this kind of thing so I admire everyone here that can!   

Phaedrus
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1373 on: November 23, 2008, 12:38:03 PM »

Thank you, love you too.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1374 on: November 23, 2008, 12:40:01 PM »

Snipped from Txlisa2 post

Think about it. Wouldn't you do everything you could to keep your child alive? Or would you stand in front of a camera and say, "Heck yeah! My son/daughter is a cold-blooded murderer so don't waste any time... stick that needle in them and let's get this over with!" I don't think so! I think you would be doing everything you could do, saying everything you could think of, to protect your child! If you say you wouldn't....... then you are either not a very loving parent...... or you are a liar.

-----------
I have read everyone's response to her post. I am thinking she is skeer'd to come back to the cage. I hope not. Everyone has their say ..and all. She asked for opinions back and yah they were given.

My thoughts

I think that Casey is not to be confused with us as parents as if She were our child. Casey is not our Daughter. Casey has been making her own bed for years as far as I see. And C/G have let it run its course and Look what happened.
I don't think in my own mind that Any One can make sense of Casey and her behavior. And not One of Us can make sense of G/C's behavior either.
If I were to be put into the Anthony's shoes I do know HOW I would not handle it. I would not continue to do the same as Casey and lie and spin and weave out to the Public as they have. I would not ever sell my Grand Daughter out, as they have.
We here as a majority would move Mountains with our own hands and feet to search for Caylee or our own child who was missing. I can't fathom the thought of losing a 2 yr old of my own, let alone a Grand Child.

The fundamentals are with the morals and values one holds within so I see it. 
If my daughter ever committed purposely such a heinous act of killing her own child. I would have to believe that she would be not only a threat to society but to herself.
Would I want my Daughter to suffer? I think if you were able to purposely kill your own 2 year old something is already too far gone. Would I fight for my Child if she was Casey ? Placing myself in where Cindy Stands ... * My brain/Heart* not Cindy's. I would do everything in my power to make sure she was in a proper place where she could no longer cause society/others Harm.

Cindy and I are no where alike. Cindy has never held Casey Accountable for Anything.
We are all put here for a reason and that reason is to Hopefully enhance the world we live within. I think that the Ant's are enabler's of their own twisted ways and have been for a very long time. We are not their Judge nor Jury but it sure shows by the lack of support they have been given from their blood relatives etc. No one has come forth to Stand With them let alone beside them in this. The lack there of is the Entity of this Case. The lack there of " The Ant's " searching for Caylee. The Lack there of " Casey's Love and or showing feelings, or even Mourning Caylee being gone" ... The Lack there of Humility. 

I heart ya, Deenie!

I believe in miracles!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1375 on: November 23, 2008, 12:40:25 PM »

Cappuccino- Welcome, excellent post. I'm hoping because of the backlash of the recent sighting, there will be no sightings from the Anthony's in the future.

Tks rose colored!
I totally agree with what you posted in regards to the picture of the child. If I were the parent of that child, I would be seeking legal advice to stop the further publishing of the picture and demand that the record be set straight and I would also be looking at a lawsuit against whoever was responsible for the release of the picture into the public domain.
I would never take pictures of kiddos that are not my own. I take pictures at soccer games, the parents know who I am. These pictures are sent to them or just kept by me. I don't ever even put them in Photobucket or Flickr or publish them on FaceBook.
There was a big thing here where a man ( child predator type )  was taking pictures at a swimming meet and now I believe it is not allowed to take pictures of children at these public events. We live in a crazy world and I would not like a picture of my Grandkids being out there like this girl's picture is.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1376 on: November 23, 2008, 12:40:25 PM »

A-1 bashing?   

Yes, you didn't see my whiney post to you???  I said I tried to find big girl pants, but just like the three bears, one pair was too big and one pair was too small, so I amy flying commando!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1377 on: November 23, 2008, 12:43:14 PM »

Thank you, love you too.

Always, I didn't know  I got so far behind, I skipped ahead 
I didn't have such a great week either, too much on my plate & my computer pisses me off regularly! But I have to admit, I'm really looking forward to Thanksgiving!! 
LOVE YA!!!

Phaedrus
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1378 on: November 23, 2008, 12:43:55 PM »

you swiped my gift..   

I love this monkey! I couldn't remember who made him!!! I can't do this kind of thing so I admire everyone here that can!   

Brandi made him...just for me 

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1379 on: November 23, 2008, 12:44:57 PM »

Cindy and I are no where alike. Cindy has never held Casey Accountable for Anything.
We are all put here for a reason and that reason is to Hopefully enhance the world we live within. I think that the Ant's are enabler's of their own twisted ways and have been for a very long time. We are not their Judge nor Jury but it sure shows by the lack of support they have been given from their blood relatives etc. No one has come forth to Stand With them let alone beside them in this. The lack there of is the Entity of this Case. The lack there of " The Ant's " searching for Caylee. The Lack there of " Casey's Love and or showing feelings, or even Mourning Caylee being gone" ... The Lack there of Humility. 

Well put Deenie..nice post

I think there is a whole story, we may never know about, in this one statement..
Even the worst of criminals usually have some family behind them..

The story as it unfolds, is more than enough for me.  I don't want to know what I don't know about that family.

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.