March 29, 2024, 12:49:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #64  (Read 357453 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1400 on: November 23, 2008, 01:10:43 PM »

I posted this Before in a prior Cage ...
Fill in the Bubble

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1401 on: November 23, 2008, 01:14:20 PM »

Today is Sunday that means vigil, I wonder if George will break out another song to sing? What will be very telling, is on Thanksgiving if the Anthony's will visit Casey. I know they don't want a visit released to the public, but they could at least go and ask her how she is doing.

How 'bout...."Grandma Got Run Over By A Turkey"?

Morning, Monkeys!!

How about Jailhouse Rock..

or The End (Doors)

Afternoon Flossy... coffee ?

Ooh, it's afternoon for you?!  Late morning here in California.   Coffee, you asked??  Does a bear *&^% in the woods??!!  I've got cup number one in hand and I'm already thinking about cup number two!  Thanks!

Welcome, Cappucino!  Great name.     

Not all of us.             

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1402 on: November 23, 2008, 01:15:25 PM »

Good Day Monkeys! 
Welcome to the New Monkeys!!
Cappuccino great first post!!
43 more days until justice for Caylee...

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1403 on: November 23, 2008, 01:15:34 PM »

Well I see I got bashed for making fun of George's clothing.  Well, you know what???  I just flat don't like the guy.  He should lead his family.  He should tell Casey to do the right thing.  He should tell his his wife that they got married for better or worse, and baby, this is the worst.  We have to stick together and work this out, but no more pretending.  The elephant in the room is eating us out of house and home.  This has been a bad week for me, if I get hit anymore I should buy stock in a Band aide company. 
always ~ you don't see me much, but.....I completely agree with you.....including Georgie's attire  Rolling Eyes Wink 
I have a feeling we have lots of company in our thoughts. 
Sorry you had a rotten week. 

always.... no hits from this monkey, I feel the same way!!!

It's you, it's you, it's really you!!!

How are things going for you?

I am baffled by George, he actually seems to thrive in his new role.  What's up with that?

In some sick way I think that George is trying to Redeem Himself as if he has a purpose. Now he wants to re-invent himself. I am thinking he is doing this so he can attempt to be gainfully employed. Aarrr As One who will aid in Finding Lost Children... He will never be " Yet in his Mind thinks he Can" be the next John Walsh ........ sick and sad as it is ... I think Georgie thinks he can pull it off.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1404 on: November 23, 2008, 01:16:34 PM »

A-1 bashing?   

Yes, you didn't see my whiney post to you???  I said I tried to find big girl pants, but just like the three bears, one pair was too big and one pair was too small, so I amy flying commando!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nobody gets to bash kitties around here and get away with it!! 

A-1..  it's ok to go commando.. I promise not to look.     (unless you want me to?  )   

Morning AM, I was reading your great posts as I was catching up.  I didn't see you here so I didn't comment earlier.  Great insights.  (Not about A-1's high knee).
« Last Edit: November 23, 2008, 01:28:42 PM by Bearlyhere » Logged

I believe in miracles!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1405 on: November 23, 2008, 01:17:36 PM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALTRUIST

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1406 on: November 23, 2008, 01:17:55 PM »

I don't now what the heck is in the water around here lately.. fighting, fussing, etc..  can't we all just sit down with a nice glass of eggnog (or rum  ), a piece of pie, and listen to some Christmas music.. and enjoy each other's company?   

But AM, the best part of fighting is making up!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1407 on: November 23, 2008, 01:20:16 PM »

Ooh, it's afternoon for you?!  Late morning here in California.   Coffee, you asked??  Does a bear *&^% in the woods??!!  I've got cup number one in hand and I'm already thinking about cup number two!  Thanks!

Uh Oh... I think you may want to duck under the nearest table   

SS, you have ESP!!!   

I believe in miracles!
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1408 on: November 23, 2008, 01:21:18 PM »

I've thought about this a lot and listened to the Anthonys telling us to get off our a@@ and search for their granddaughter, but I really don't know how to search for a live Cayley. Does one go from door to door and demand to see all the children in the house? Does one hang out in malls and take pictures of young girls? Does one stay in the vicinity of playgrounds wearing a raincoat and get arrested?  I'm serious.  I don't know how to search for a live Caylee.  In fact, even if Caylee were alive I don't think there is a way to search for her.  One could keep their eyes open going about  daily business, but what are the chances of seeing Caylee?  IMO the chances of finding her remains are very slim, but a live Caylee? Impossible.

Insofar as what I would do if my daughter murdered my grandchild, I hope that I would tell her that her best chance of living would be to have her attorney make a deal that if she tells where the child's remains are, they would not consider the death penalty.  I would tell her that I love her and would stand with her, but I would never lie for her and her best and only option is to tell the truth.  I would not speak to the police and I would certainly not be on television.  I would say nothing publicly.

I know that I am an invisible poster, but if BRANDI could sort of jazz up my bear to reflect the season, I'd be grateful. TIA

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1409 on: November 23, 2008, 01:21:41 PM »

I don't now what the heck is in the water around here lately.. fighting, fussing, etc..  can't we all just sit down with a nice glass of eggnog (or rum  ), a piece of pie, and listen to some Christmas music.. and enjoy each other's company?   

I'm with you on that anothermonkey.. we'll be getting our tree this week.. can't do the eggnog as it's a bazillion calories off my diet and if it's in the house..I'll drink the whole carton (honestly) 

As Janet would say...Harvey's Bristol Cream is where it's at

Holly Leaves and Christmas Trees, it's that time of year...lalala 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1410 on: November 23, 2008, 01:22:03 PM »

Today is Sunday that means vigil, I wonder if George will break out another song to sing? What will be very telling, is on Thanksgiving if the Anthony's will visit Casey. I know they don't want a visit released to the public, but they could at least go and ask her how she is doing.

Morning, Monkeys!!

or The End (Doors)

Tks everyone!    I can't resist from using this monkey, it fits my name    hehe!  Kudos to the creator! Cheers!

GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1411 on: November 23, 2008, 01:24:46 PM »

One thing that bothers me is that GA and CA asked Caylee about Zanny and Caylee didn't know who they were talking about. HELLO! Neither of them did anything about this! Here is a huge red flag that their daughter is, once again, up to no good and they didn't question KC further? Why didn't they demand to meet her then? Get her phone number for emergency or any ruse to find out exactly who this woman was? They are testing Caylee, failing, and still do nothing. 

I suspect that the A's are cheap.  They didn't want to pay additional money's for day care so they left it up to that freakazoid they raised.  Completely disgusting as well as a display of just how much they cared.  Zilch, imo.  They appear to me to have thought of that little girl Caylee like some do their lap dogs NOT like others who love their lap dogs. 

Have met people that have allowed their children to be taken care of by those that really were not competent, some being grandparents too old or sisters/brothers with diminished capacity to care for children for nothing but to avoid paying for child care.  Yes, they could feed the children but other than that not nuturing environments for the children being "watched".  The A's remind me of this.  That's why they didn't ask or participate, they really didn't care, they saw it as not their responsibility.

Hi Altruist, hey Monkeys...
I so agree with you Altruist...I think with KC they just decided to "pick your battles" and ignored her antics for the most part just simply to keep peace, especially Cindy who appears to have just decided for the most part to bear the financial results of KCs nonsense in order to keep the household quiet when possible. I think in matters regarding Caylee it was the same way for them. I am sure they never thought in their wildest dreams (nightmares) they would end up where they are now, and just assumed KC would take good care of Caylee simply because she was her mother...what I mean to say is I think perhaps they used that as an excuse to condone not checking into things, etc. i.e. took the easy way out..again. I think that household was a Mess and Cindy did whatever she could to just keep it quiet whenever possible. We know how easily GA goes off, and how easily KC can turn on someone...

Please Angels, watch over all our lost children.

My Emmy, my ears. I am deaf and my Lab Emmy hears for me, and does her job well! She is my fur baby and is much loved. Applaud our working animals, they have earned it.

"A lie told a thousand times becomes the truth" -- Joran van der Sloot
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1412 on: November 23, 2008, 01:25:48 PM »

Good idea, A-1!  (I fixed it so the monkeys would know who the real commando operator was).

wouldn't it be cute if A-1's cat looked like it had "cheeks" so it truly looked like it was going commando? 

Or is that over the line? 

A-1 is cheeky all on her own!   

I believe in miracles!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1413 on: November 23, 2008, 01:25:50 PM »

Good idea, A-1!  (I fixed it so the monkeys would know who the real commando operator was).

wouldn't it be cute if A-1's cat looked like it had "cheeks" so it truly looked like it was going commando? 

Or is that over the line? 

A few more clues and I just might figure out what the Hex you gals are talking about.. Although I might just not want to know 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1414 on: November 23, 2008, 01:26:22 PM »

I am just catching up
lovely post Invision...so very sweet
Happy Birthday to you Altruist 

As far as George and KFN..yikes
I think he may be trying to position himself as the next John Walsh type.. get a salary from the foundation, travel, be important.. FORGET IT GEORGE.. you are no John Walsh and will never be.. you have failed your family miserably the way you speak out of both sides of your mouth depending upon the audience you have..this is all getting so old.. they are all so bizarre.. doesn't mean I dint have any compassion for their nightmare but they have made it a public circus thus the public critiquing they are receiving..

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1415 on: November 23, 2008, 01:27:36 PM »

Good Day Monkeys! 

Hi Flamom.  Any news out of Fla that we don't know yet?

I believe in miracles!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1416 on: November 23, 2008, 01:28:53 PM »

I've thought about this a lot and listened to the Anthonys telling us to get off our a@@ and search for their granddaughter, but I really don't know how to search for a live Cayley. Does one go from door to door and demand to see all the children in the house? Does one hang out in malls and take pictures of young girls? Does one stay in the vicinity of playgrounds wearing a raincoat and get arrested?  I'm serious.  I don't know how to search for a live Caylee.  In fact, even if Caylee were alive I don't think there is a way to search for her.  One could keep their eyes open going about  daily business, but what are the chances of seeing Caylee?  IMO the chances of finding her remains are very slim, but a live Caylee? Impossible.

Insofar as what I would do if my daughter murdered my grandchild, I hope that I would tell her that her best chance of living would be to have her attorney make a deal that if she tells where the child's remains are, they would not consider the death penalty.  I would tell her that I love her and would stand with her, but I would never lie for her and her best and only option is to tell the truth.  I would not speak to the police and I would certainly not be on television.  I would say nothing publicly.

I know that I am an invisible poster, but if BRANDI could sort of jazz up my bear to reflect the season, I'd be grateful. TIA

You're not invisible BabyBear..I always read your post.Brandi should be pretty soon and I bet she'll fix you right up!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1417 on: November 23, 2008, 01:31:03 PM »

Bears are never invisible.   

Don't answer any questions about bathroom habits, it's a trick.   

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1418 on: November 23, 2008, 01:32:20 PM »

Morning, Monkeys!!

or The End (Doors)

Tks everyone!    I can't resist from using this monkey, it fits my name    hehe!  Kudos to the creator! Cheers!

Hi Cappi, great to see you!  Welcome to the cage!

I believe in miracles!
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1419 on: November 23, 2008, 01:34:08 PM »

Good Day Monkeys! 

Hi Flamom.  Any news out of Fla that we don't know yet?
Not that I am aware of... the 43 days is the 5th of January, the day the trial is supposed to start...
I have seen a few stories on KFN and the Milsteads, same old
my local West Palm station had run a story on the Milsteads
http://www.wpbf.com/index.html

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.