April 26, 2024, 12:38:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #64  (Read 360230 times)
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1420 on: November 23, 2008, 01:34:08 PM »

I don't now what the heck is in the water around here lately.. fighting, fussing, etc..  can't we all just sit down with a nice glass of eggnog (or rum  ), a piece of pie, and listen to some Christmas music.. and enjoy each other's company?   

I'm with you on that anothermonkey.. we'll be getting our tree this week.. can't do the eggnog as it's a bazillion calories off my diet and if it's in the house..I'll drink the whole carton (honestly) 

As Janet would say...Harvey's Bristol Cream is where it's at

Holly Leaves and Christmas Trees, it's that time of year...lalala 

(isn't Bearly the cutest?  )

Shhhhhhhh.. don't tell, but we already have our tree up, and a few decorations out, here and there. We just can't help ourselves!!!    

MMMMMMMMMMMM Can I please have some of that Harvey's? I promise I won't hog it..  much. And I'll try to refrain from dancing on the table, like I usually do. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1421 on: November 23, 2008, 01:35:40 PM »

BabyBear u aren't invisible at all 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1422 on: November 23, 2008, 01:36:29 PM »

Men can be an expensive hobby.  She had how many going at any one time, she was feeding them & buying supplies & other things for their dwellings.  The thrill of thievery can also be involved in her mindset.  Quite the jet setter she was putting herself out there as, being able to charge her friends airline tickets, we know that was done it just hasn't been released on who's credit card yet.

Ok, I am not part of the "we" know group, can you elaborate on the tickets, etc..... I missed this somewhere.

TIA

Hi Orchid...quite a while back it was learned that KC had purchased several friends' trips to PR with a credit card (I know it was for Amy and JP Chatt, not sure who the others were)...and not sure whose credit card it was that she used. It was also suggested that she may have charged their trips on the card and then they paid her back with cash...thus giving KC quite a lot of money.

Please Angels, watch over all our lost children.

My Emmy, my ears. I am deaf and my Lab Emmy hears for me, and does her job well! She is my fur baby and is much loved. Applaud our working animals, they have earned it.

"A lie told a thousand times becomes the truth" -- Joran van der Sloot
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1423 on: November 23, 2008, 01:39:11 PM »

Men can be an expensive hobby.  She had how many going at any one time, she was feeding them & buying supplies & other things for their dwellings.  The thrill of thievery can also be involved in her mindset.  Quite the jet setter she was putting herself out there as, being able to charge her friends airline tickets, we know that was done it just hasn't been released on who's credit card yet.

Ok, I am not part of the "we" know group, can you elaborate on the tickets, etc..... I missed this somewhere.

TIA

Hi Orchid...quite a while back it was learned that KC had purchased several friends' trips to PR with a credit card (I know it was for Amy and JP Chatt, not sure who the others were)...and not sure whose credit card it was that she used. It was also suggested that she may have charged their trips on the card and then they paid her back with cash...thus giving KC quite a lot of money.

She purchased one for JP Chatt too?  I didn't know that.. or must have forgotten about it.   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1424 on: November 23, 2008, 01:39:31 PM »

One thing that bothers me is that GA and CA asked Caylee about Zanny and Caylee didn't know who they were talking about. HELLO! Neither of them did anything about this! Here is a huge red flag that their daughter is, once again, up to no good and they didn't question KC further? Why didn't they demand to meet her then? Get her phone number for emergency or any ruse to find out exactly who this woman was? They are testing Caylee, failing, and still do nothing. 

I suspect that the A's are cheap.  They didn't want to pay additional money's for day care so they left it up to that freakazoid they raised.  Completely disgusting as well as a display of just how much they cared.  Zilch, imo.  They appear to me to have thought of that little girl Caylee like some do their lap dogs NOT like others who love their lap dogs. 

Have met people that have allowed their children to be taken care of by those that really were not competent, some being grandparents too old or sisters/brothers with diminished capacity to care for children for nothing but to avoid paying for child care.  Yes, they could feed the children but other than that not nuturing environments for the children being "watched".  The A's remind me of this.  That's why they didn't ask or participate, they really didn't care, they saw it as not their responsibility.

Hi Altruist, hey Monkeys...
I so agree with you Altruist...I think with KC they just decided to "pick your battles" and ignored her antics for the most part just simply to keep peace, especially Cindy who appears to have just decided for the most part to bear the financial results of KCs nonsense in order to keep the household quiet when possible. I think in matters regarding Caylee it was the same way for them. I am sure they never thought in their wildest dreams (nightmares) they would end up where they are now, and just assumed KC would take good care of Caylee simply because she was her mother...what I mean to say is I think perhaps they used that as an excuse to condone not checking into things, etc. i.e. took the easy way out..again. I think that household was a Mess and Cindy did whatever she could to just keep it quiet whenever possible. We know how easily GA goes off, and how easily KC can turn on someone...

Hi GiGi!

I think it was their sudden tough love for Casey after their vacation that may have been the catalyst in all of this.

I think Caylee was a pawn used by Casey and the C&G tried to abruptly and Casey did not know what to do in response.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1425 on: November 23, 2008, 01:41:04 PM »

I don't now what the heck is in the water around here lately.. fighting, fussing, etc..  can't we all just sit down with a nice glass of eggnog (or rum  ), a piece of pie, and listen to some Christmas music.. and enjoy each other's company?   

I'm with you on that anothermonkey.. we'll be getting our tree this week.. can't do the eggnog as it's a bazillion calories off my diet and if it's in the house..I'll drink the whole carton (honestly) 

Carton??????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1426 on: November 23, 2008, 01:41:33 PM »

Good Day Monkeys! 
Welcome to the New Monkeys!!
Cappuccino great first post!!
43 more days until justice for Caylee...

Hi Flamom.  Any news out of Fla that we don't know yet?
Not that I am aware of... the 43 days is the 5th of January, the day the trial is supposed to start...
I have seen a few stories on KFN and the Milsteads, same old
my local West Palm station had run a story on the Milsteads
http://www.wpbf.com/index.html

Thanks, FM.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1427 on: November 23, 2008, 01:46:09 PM »

Carton??????

Like a mild carton, A-1.  Being a kitty, your adult may make it for you straight from the mixer with lots of cream.

I believe in miracles!
GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1428 on: November 23, 2008, 01:46:46 PM »

It is really troulesome when CA leans over and says to the agent " But it will all make sense when Caylee is found!" WTF!!

I think she  needs desperately to believe that Caylee was kidnapped and will be found...no matter how ridiculous it may sound to us.....and everyone else who hears it...I think it is her only thread to sanity

I so agree with you Sunny...this is Cindy's last thread to sanity IMO. the pain of accepting that Caylee is dead AND that her daughter did it, AND that she herself may have pushed her daughter into doing it...all combined would have to be a very heavy load to carry, for anyone...including Cindy, as bad as she has behaved. I think she knows that if she admits Caylee is gone she also knows she will go right over the edge, perhaps for good. But in that latest interview where she is with George, I personally think she is very very close to that edge already which might indicate that she is finally beginning to accept the truth and what we saw is the result of that. JMO tho

My Emmy, my ears. I am deaf and my Lab Emmy hears for me, and does her job well! She is my fur baby and is much loved. Applaud our working animals, they have earned it.

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1429 on: November 23, 2008, 01:47:30 PM »

Good Day Monkeys! 
Welcome to the New Monkeys!!
Cappuccino great first post!!
43 more days until justice for Caylee...

Hi Flamom.  Any news out of Fla that we don't know yet?
Not that I am aware of... the 43 days is the 5th of January, the day the trial is supposed to start...
I have seen a few stories on KFN and the Milsteads, same old
my local West Palm station had run a story on the Milsteads
http://www.wpbf.com/index.html

Isn't there something supposed to happen in December too ? Did the judge make a ruling on proceeding with the Forgery charges first ?

TIA

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1430 on: November 23, 2008, 01:47:54 PM »

Carton??????

Like a mild carton, A-1.  Being a kitty, your adult may make it for you straight from the mixer with lots of cream.

Yes, please, with a little bit of that brown stuff on the top and a candy cane stuck on the side.  Thank you.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1431 on: November 23, 2008, 01:50:28 PM »

I would be interested to see what an FBI Profiler would come up with after observing each of these family members. 

Hi Dolce...I hadnt thought of that but...oh yeah!!  Now THAT would be interesting for sure!!

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1432 on: November 23, 2008, 01:56:15 PM »

Carton??????

Yes, please, with a little bit of that brown stuff on the top and a candy cane stuck on the side.  Thank you.
Sort of OT Just an Add - I started a New thread under Topic " Monkey Lounge" Holiday Kick off ......... if anyone wants to partake ... I think at this Point of our Endeavors AS Monkeys " We" need such a place that we Can share......... While we Continue on here for the Love of Caylee 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1433 on: November 23, 2008, 01:56:46 PM »

(isn't Bearly the cutest?  )

Shhhhhhhh.. don't tell, but we already have our tree up, and a few decorations out, here and there. We just can't help ourselves!!!    

MMMMMMMMMMMM Can I please have some of that Harvey's? I promise I won't hog it..  much. And I'll try to refrain from dancing on the table, like I usually do. 

Yes she is...she always gives me honey for my coffe every morning 

NO... 

Maybe I should offer my Harvey's to you..Dance Darlin'! 
(did I just say that*) 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1434 on: November 23, 2008, 01:58:04 PM »

Brandi, your comment about Cindy wasting away as an avoidance technique may very well be true.  It is not so far from my own suggestion about her being wracked with guilt for not realizing the seriousness of Casey's problems with resentment, jealousy, anger, spite or whatever it was and her being the one who actually called the police which led to Casey's arrest.  I do not think Cindy would ever have done anything deliberately to put Caylee in danger but her game-playing with Casey and her refusal to see the problems with Casey may very well have led to this terrible tragedy.  I think Cindy is punishing herself in a way.  This is amateur psychology and we both could be wrong, but if I had done what Cindy has done---called my daughter a sociopath and a chronic liar, refused to admit the extent of her lies and not taken action earlier to find her and my granddaughter---I would feel a certain amount of guilt.   Casey is the main one to blame but to the extent that they enabled her erratic and irresponsible behavior, George and Cindy are to blame, too.  I hope Cindy will start to eat, get counseling and face the truth of this horrible situation before another tragedy occurs. 

Hey Hudsunn, Hi!  I think you are spot on in your post, especially the red...I imagine all the things you mentioned eat at her daily for sure...plus the fact that SHE made that first phone call to LE to have KC arrested and her comment about the car smelling like something dead was in it...which in turn has lead us all to where we are now...that in and of itself has to be killing her. I am one who wonders just where this would be today if she had not made that original call to LE.

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1435 on: November 23, 2008, 02:00:52 PM »

Carton??????

Yes...comes in cartons up here..maybe in bottles too..not sure.. but I try to stay away from that area of the market.. 

Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1436 on: November 23, 2008, 02:02:36 PM »

[quote/]
So we should be understanding of the A's to the point where they are now having little girls in Orlando photographed?    This isn't based in grief!  It is sick and they need to be stopped! 

Lisa
[/quote]

Of course not! Nobody ever said sympathy and understanding of them should extend to letting them harm other people.

But I think that they are very sick people, and I don't think photographing these little girls is anything other than a stupid media ploy to argue "reasonable doubt" because some people think they see Caylee. Some people think they see Elvis but it won't hold up in court.

I agree with you and Bearly about that--it IS sick and should be stopped. I don't think any little girl is going to be nabbed because someone saw her picture, but I do think that random little girls might get snatched because some people are too dumb to realize that it's a crime, and that when the girls' DNA doesn't match Caylee's there will not be any reward involved for "returning" Caylee.

I'm sorry if I've been offending people, or if people feel attacked--I'm not aware of attacking anybody or of wanting to. I don't think these people have done the right thing, not at any step of the way. But it's futile to try to understand their behavior by comparing it to the behavior of normal well-adjusted people from close, loving families. Whoever posted that their isolation from family was telling had a point. Remember when Rick was here posting?

GA is a compulsive gambler, liar, and ne'er do well who put his own father through a plate glass window and was too stupid to see through the Nigerian scam. CA actually visits her parents weekly, but is a controlling, immature, and dishonest person who thinks she's smart but was dumb enough to fall for George. Lee is a cold fish who giggled insanely while talking about decomp. Children do as you do, not as you say. Casey didn't stand much of a chance of being a decent person.

But Casey is a sociopath. That means attempts to discipline her would be futile--she can't feel shame, guilt, or remorse, so discipline just makes her want to get even, not change her own behavior. Can you imagine how tired you would get, after awhile, of trying to call a sociopath on her behavior? Casey isn't missing Caylee. She isn't sorry she killed her. She probably was planning to bump off her parents, fake her own kidnapping, sell the house under someone else's name and pocket the money, and run off to Puerto Rico. She can't feel guilt. She would never give it a second thought.

I personally have no problem with the idea of her getting the DP. But she's not my daughter. Cindy's chickens are probably coming home to roost here, but I still feel sorry for her--maybe because I feel sorry for anyone who has to deal with a sociopath for very long. Also because as someone else pointed out, Cindy appears to be capable of empathy and concern for other people, and really did seem to dote on Caylee.

These are dysfunctional, sick people with very poor character--agreed. They're dishonest, and probably there are some pretty dark family secrets here. I just don't think it's true that they didn't love Caylee. It's just that they would rather have their daughter alive, than have Caylee's dead body returned to them, and on a really caveman level I understand that. That doesn't mean I think it's right.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1437 on: November 23, 2008, 02:03:52 PM »

What in the world is "Harvey's Bristol Cream".  Is it something akin to Spanish Coffee?  I had almost finished three of these decadent drinks when I was informed Spanish Coffee was not not coffee beans from Spain with whipping cream on the top.

Think about it.  Columbian Coffee is made from coffee beans from Columbia.  Logic would dictates ...

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1438 on: November 23, 2008, 02:13:39 PM »

Janet- Harveys Bristol Cream, is alcohol, not sure what it is exactly, but I do know I'm fond of it in my coffee.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1439 on: November 23, 2008, 02:15:37 PM »

Brandi, your comment about Cindy wasting away as an avoidance technique may very well be true.  It is not so far from my own suggestion about her being wracked with guilt for not realizing the seriousness of Casey's problems with resentment, jealousy, anger, spite or whatever it was and her being the one who actually called the police which led to Casey's arrest.  I do not think Cindy would ever have done anything deliberately to put Caylee in danger but her game-playing with Casey and her refusal to see the problems with Casey may very well have led to this terrible tragedy.  I think Cindy is punishing herself in a way.  This is amateur psychology and we both could be wrong, but if I had done what Cindy has done---called my daughter a sociopath and a chronic liar, refused to admit the extent of her lies and not taken action earlier to find her and my granddaughter---I would feel a certain amount of guilt.  Casey is the main one to blame but to the extent that they enabled her erratic and irresponsible behavior, George and Cindy are to blame, too.  I hope Cindy will start to eat, get counseling and face the truth of this horrible situation before another tragedy occurs. 

Hindsight is always 20/20.

Cindy recognized Casey had problems but ... I do not think for one moment that she thought Caylee's well being was at risk.  Casey is a 22 years old adult ... Caylee was her daughter and ... she had every right to keep her little girl from her grandmother and ... Cindy knew it.

The following post that Cindy submitted to Casey's myspace 2 1/2 weeks after she last saw her grandaughter breaks my hear.

IMO

Janet

July 4th: Cindy Anthony's posting on Casey Anthony's MySpace Account
Subject: My Caylee is missing
Current mood: Distraught

“She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?”

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.