April 25, 2024, 03:32:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #64  (Read 360126 times)
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1440 on: November 23, 2008, 02:18:02 PM »

What in the world is "Harvey's Bristol Cream".  Is it something akin to Spanish Coffee?  I had almost finished three of these decadent drinks when I was informed Spanish Coffee was not not coffee beans from Spain with whipping cream on the top.

Think about it.  Columbian Coffee is made from coffee beans from Columbia.  Logic would dictates ...

Janet

Hi Janet..

It's a sherry which I drink (and many others too I'm sure) mostly this time of year.
Might be similar to Bailey...not sure

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #1441 on: November 23, 2008, 02:18:32 PM »

Altruitst, Happy Birthday to you!!!!   

Baby Bear you are not invisible!

Weird thing happened to me yesterday. I went with my friend to look at a puppy for her mom for Christmas, and the breeder also had monkeys. I got to hold a one year old baby girl. They were having a monkey birthday party yesterday afternoon. Very strange experience.     
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1442 on: November 23, 2008, 02:20:44 PM »

Today is Sunday that means vigil, I wonder if George will break out another song to sing? What will be very telling, is on Thanksgiving if the Anthony's will visit Casey. I know they don't want a visit released to the public, but they could at least go and ask her how she is doing.

How 'bout...."Grandma Got Run Over By A Turkey"?

Morning, Monkeys!!

How about Jailhouse Rock..

or The End (Doors)

Afternoon Flossy... coffee ?

Ooh, it's afternoon for you?!  Late morning here in California.   Coffee, you asked??  Does a bear *&^% in the woods??!!  I've got cup number one in hand and I'm already thinking about cup number two!  Thanks!

Welcome, Cappucino!  Great name.     

Not all of us.             

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1443 on: November 23, 2008, 02:21:14 PM »

Hudsunn has so much incite and I enjoy when she posts.
I have to agree as well with her about Cindy's behavior. She is what she is * Cindy a performance of her own conscience ...where it makes sense to us or not. She is thriving on her own displacement within her own guilt ( without admittance). 

It really is a travesty though that Her Conscience does not recognize and admit to her in her role of Mother to Casey ...She Never Stepped UP and Said " this will not be tolerated" or stepped In when Casey's behavior was so outlandish that if it were a stranger that committed the act or action- they would be prosecuted. ( with stealing and misdemeanors)

HOW could Anyone look themselves in the Mirror knowing they Aided and Abided ( set the rules so not to say) ( as a Mother) their teen Daughters actions and think nothing would come of it.

The key to all of this is Casey has gotten away with it all her life. Her not having boundaries or following the rules of any. That is where I back track and wonder if George is really Casey's bio Dad. Something is so not right.  Or it just is as it is. No One within the Anthony Family has any respect for each other or anyone.

I remember when I was Casey's age and still to this day and I am 42 years of age - If I talked to my Mother the way Casey does and has ... I'd find my body in another room. And My Mother is only 4'11. 
Same with my Father. My family is no way the Walton's and never will be. But I can say that respect is a ingrained and taught. Even my own Daughter who is going to be 18 - she has Never Sworn a swear word to me or in front of me. Why? Because she knows .. I won't allow it.  Does my Daughter Swear ?? YES. Would she ever in front of me ... maybe one day .. But as a Kid she never crossed such boundaries.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1444 on: November 23, 2008, 02:23:03 PM »

Weird thing happened to me yesterday. I went with my friend to look at a puppy for her mom for Christmas, and the breeder also had monkeys. I got to hold a one year old baby girl. They were having a monkey birthday party yesterday afternoon. Very strange experience.     
Did you ask the monkeys to join us???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1445 on: November 23, 2008, 02:24:48 PM »

Janet- Harveys Bristol Cream, is alcohol, not sure what it is exactly, but I do know I'm fond of it in my coffee.

I learned that Spanish Coffee contains a liquere (?) called Kaluah.  It tasted sooo good. 

Alcoholism ruined so many relationships on my father's side of the family ... I made the decision at a very young age to take his advise ... in case there was an hereditary factor involved ... to refrain from alcoholic beverages.  My husband does not drink so ... alcohol has been a non issue in our home.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1446 on: November 23, 2008, 02:25:24 PM »

Happy BirthdayAltruist!

strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1447 on: November 23, 2008, 02:36:31 PM »

Janet- Harveys Bristol Cream, is alcohol, not sure what it is exactly, but I do know I'm fond of it in my coffee.

I learned that Spanish Coffee contains a liquere (?) called Kaluah.  It tasted sooo good. 

Alcoholism ruined so many relationships on my father's side of the family ... I made the decision at a very young age to take his advise ... in case there was an hereditary factor involved ... to refrain from alcoholic beverages.  My husband does not drink so ... alcohol has been a non issue in our home.

Janet

Watching blood relatives die from cirrhosis, some as young as 28 yr, has been a powerful messenger that for me ethanol is deadly toxic.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1448 on: November 23, 2008, 02:36:40 PM »

I don't now what the heck is in the water around here lately.. fighting, fussing, etc..  can't we all just sit down with a nice glass of eggnog (or rum  ), a piece of pie, and listen to some Christmas music.. and enjoy each other's company?   

I'm with you on that anothermonkey.. we'll be getting our tree this week.. can't do the eggnog as it's a bazillion calories off my diet and if it's in the house..I'll drink the whole carton (honestly) 

As Janet would say...Harvey's Bristol Cream is where it's at

Holly Leaves and Christmas Trees, it's that time of year...lalala 

Carton??????

Like a mild carton, A-1.  Being a kitty, your adult may make it for you straight from the mixer with lots of cream.

Yes, please, with a little bit of that brown stuff on the top and a candy cane stuck on the side.  Thank you.
Sort of OT Just an Add - I started a New thread under Topic " Monkey Lounge" Holiday Kick off ......... if anyone wants to partake ... I think at this Point of our Endeavors AS Monkeys " We" need such a place that we Can share......... While we Continue on here for the Love of Caylee 

Thanks, Deenie...on my way...

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #1449 on: November 23, 2008, 02:39:51 PM »

Not exactly, you see this monkey was in diapers, and the first thing she pooped since she was scared. I held her after the diaper change, but I think it is a rule you have to be potty trained to be in the cage......least I HOPE so.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1450 on: November 23, 2008, 02:41:57 PM »

Not exactly, you see this monkey was in diapers, and the first thing she pooped since she was scared. I held her after the diaper change, but I think it is a rule you have to be potty trained to be in the cage......least I HOPE so.
Hahahahahshahahahahahahha

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1451 on: November 23, 2008, 02:42:07 PM »

I don't now what the heck is in the water around here lately.. fighting, fussing, etc..  can't we all just sit down with a nice glass of eggnog (or rum  ), a piece of pie, and listen to some Christmas music.. and enjoy each other's company?   

I'm with you on that anothermonkey.. we'll be getting our tree this week.. can't do the eggnog as it's a bazillion calories off my diet and if it's in the house..I'll drink the whole carton (honestly) 

What in the world is "Harvey's Bristol Cream".  Is it something akin to Spanish Coffee?  I had almost finished three of these decadent drinks when I was informed Spanish Coffee was not not coffee beans from Spain with whipping cream on the top.

Think about it.  Columbian Coffee is made from coffee beans from Columbia.  Logic would dictates ...

Janet

It is not always easy to transcribe what logic dictates...

I believe in miracles!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1452 on: November 23, 2008, 02:44:09 PM »

Hi Bearly..

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1453 on: November 23, 2008, 02:45:45 PM »

It's not strange that you are attracted to monkeys and they are attracted to you, OW.

Typing your initials makes me feel good...

OOWW, I feel good....you knew that I would...

I believe in miracles!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1454 on: November 23, 2008, 02:46:33 PM »

Janet

Watching blood relatives die from cirrhosis, some as young as 28 yr, has been a powerful messenger that for me ethanol is deadly toxic.

One of my brothers did not heed our father's advise and ... a couple of beers on the weekend became ... a couple of beers each day and ... a case on the weekend.  Seven years ago ... with his marriage at risk and ... his relationship with two great sons at risk ... he sought professional help ... has not had a drink since.  Often on a hot sunny day ... he concede that there is nothing that would taste better than a cold beer but ... he learned that with addiction ... "one drink would not be enough and ... the cycle would start all over again".

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1455 on: November 23, 2008, 02:47:11 PM »

Janet

It's a painful death and not pretty either.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1456 on: November 23, 2008, 02:47:58 PM »

Janet

It is not always easy to transcribe what logic dictates...

Story of my life.

Janet

_____

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1457 on: November 23, 2008, 02:49:23 PM »

Janet

Good to see you, strayze.

Is that what interested you in being a chemist?  Or was it something else?

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1458 on: November 23, 2008, 02:50:17 PM »

Only if you are going commando...   

I believe in miracles!
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1459 on: November 23, 2008, 02:51:42 PM »

Hello everybody
I am curious about the money George lost with the scam email. It is very difficult to believe that a cop will believe something like that. George did not want to tell the true to Cindy because he was scared? and he told Cindy that he lost the money in las Vegas? what is the difference?.....If I received and email from a possible brother from Nigeria and tells me  I have 3,000,000 dollars in a bank waiting for me...the first thing I will do is to tell my husband  ::MonkeyTongue::I will not hide it from him of course only if I want to leave my husband and dissapear with the money. something smell fishy about how he lost the money.....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.