April 20, 2024, 03:38:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #64  (Read 359674 times)
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #1460 on: November 23, 2008, 02:51:46 PM »

Bearly, was that James Brown?     
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1461 on: November 23, 2008, 02:52:12 PM »

Hi Bearly..

Hi Monkeyface!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1462 on: November 23, 2008, 02:56:13 PM »

Bearly, was that James Brown?     

And I feel nice, like sugar and spice
I feel nice, like sugar and spice...

I believe in miracles!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1463 on: November 23, 2008, 03:00:43 PM »

Hello everybody
I am curious about the money George lost with the scam email. It is very difficult to believe that a cop will believe something like that. George did not want to tell the true to Cindy because he was scared? and he told Cindy that he lost the money in las Vegas? what is the difference?.....If I received and email from a possible brother from Nigeria and tells me  I have 3,000,000 dollars in a bank waiting for me...the first thing I will do is to tell my husband  ::MonkeyTongue::I will not hide it from him of course only if I want to leave my husband and dissapear with the money. something smell fishy about how he lost the money.....

There was a story (Casey told it, so who knows if it's true).. that George had a "twinkie" in the city.  I don't know if LE was able to verify where all of this money went to.. however much it was he actually sent these people to supposedly get the millions they promised..  and since it has nothing to do with the case, maybe LE wouldn't even bother to check.  But maybe that money went to this twinkie?  I dunno..  Didn't we hear that George actually did have a gambling problem? Or has that been put in doubt now that he's telling this Nigerian scam tale?   

I guess we have to ask which makes more sense:  gambling problem, scam email, or mistress?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1464 on: November 23, 2008, 03:01:08 PM »

Hi Monkeyface!

hee hee!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1465 on: November 23, 2008, 03:05:49 PM »

Janet- Harveys Bristol Cream, is alcohol, not sure what it is exactly, but I do know I'm fond of it in my coffee.

I learned that Spanish Coffee contains a liquere (?) called Kaluah.  It tasted sooo good. 

Alcoholism ruined so many relationships on my father's side of the family ... I made the decision at a very young age to take his advise ... in case there was an hereditary factor involved ... to refrain from alcoholic beverages.  My husband does not drink so ... alcohol has been a non issue in our home.

Janet

Watching blood relatives die from cirrhosis, some as young as 28 yr, has been a powerful messenger that for me ethanol is deadly toxic.

It's a painful death and not pretty either.

You got that right!   

I believe in miracles!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1466 on: November 23, 2008, 03:06:20 PM »

Wow! I get back from the dog park and I see alcoholic beverages strewn everywhere and Monkey love abounds!

How come I miss all the fun???? 

Personally, I like Christian Brothers eggnog. Brandy eggnog just gives me the warm and fuzzies w/o the headache!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1467 on: November 23, 2008, 03:06:42 PM »

Hello everybody
I am curious about the money George lost with the scam email. It is very difficult to believe that a cop will believe something like that. George did not want to tell the true to Cindy because he was scared? and he told Cindy that he lost the money in las Vegas? what is the difference?.....If I received and email from a possible brother from Nigeria and tells me  I have 3,000,000 dollars in a bank waiting for me...the first thing I will do is to tell my husband  ::MonkeyTongue::I will not hide it from him of course only if I want to leave my husband and dissapear with the money. something smell fishy about how he lost the money.....

There was a story (Casey told it, so who knows if it's true).. that George had a "twinkie" in the city.  I don't know if LE was able to verify where all of this money went to.. however much it was he actually sent these people to supposedly get the millions they promised..  and since it has nothing to do with the case, maybe LE wouldn't even bother to check.  But maybe that money went to this twinkie?  I dunno..  Didn't we hear that George actually did have a gambling problem? Or has that been put in doubt now that he's telling this Nigerian scam tale?   

I guess we have to ask which makes more sense:  gambling problem, scam email, or mistress?
I am corius why George hide from Cindy the good news... that they were millionaries
maybe he told the good news to casey and they had a plan to dissapeared her
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1468 on: November 23, 2008, 03:06:45 PM »

Altruitst, Happy Birthday to you!!!!   

Baby Bear you are not invisible!

Weird thing happened to me yesterday. I went with my friend to look at a puppy for her mom for Christmas, and the breeder also had monkeys. I got to hold a one year old baby girl. They were having a monkey birthday party yesterday afternoon. Very strange experience.     
Did you ask the monkeys to join us???

Not exactly, you see this monkey was in diapers, and the first thing she pooped since she was scared. I held her after the diaper change, but I think it is a rule you have to be potty trained to be in the cage......least I HOPE so.

Only if you are going commando...   
Hahahahahahahahahaha.  Bearly, have I ever told you I love you more than just about anybody.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1469 on: November 23, 2008, 03:07:29 PM »

Hello everybody

The C&G relationship is not one of honesty and trust, imo, and I could not be part of a relationship based on CYA mode.  (I typed CYA moe!  hahahahahaha)

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1470 on: November 23, 2008, 03:09:22 PM »

Wow! I get back from the dog park and I see alcoholic beverages strewn everywhere and Monkey love abounds!

Personally, I like Christian Brothers eggnog. Brandy eggnog just gives me the warm and fuzzies w/o the headache!

Are you trying to say we are not fun now?   

I believe in miracles!
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1471 on: November 23, 2008, 03:10:35 PM »

Hello everybody

The C&G relationship is not one of honesty and trust, imo, and I could not be part of a relationship based on CYA mode.  (I typed CYA moe!  hahahahahaha)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1472 on: November 23, 2008, 03:10:36 PM »

George got a twinkie???  I don't like Twinkies.  I like the brown ones with the squiggle on the top and the surprize in the middle.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1473 on: November 23, 2008, 03:10:39 PM »

Altruitst, Happy Birthday to you!!!!   

Baby Bear you are not invisible!

Weird thing happened to me yesterday. I went with my friend to look at a puppy for her mom for Christmas, and the breeder also had monkeys. I got to hold a one year old baby girl. They were having a monkey birthday party yesterday afternoon. Very strange experience.     
Did you ask the monkeys to join us???

Not exactly, you see this monkey was in diapers, and the first thing she pooped since she was scared. I held her after the diaper change, but I think it is a rule you have to be potty trained to be in the cage......least I HOPE so.

Only if you are going commando...   
Hahahahahahahahahaha.  Bearly, have I ever told you I love you more than just about anybody.

Yes, but you tell everyone that!   

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1474 on: November 23, 2008, 03:11:58 PM »

George got a twinkie???  I don't like Twinkies.  I like the brown ones with the squiggle on the top and the surprize in the middle.

That's a Casey Special... a Ho Ho.

I believe in miracles!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1475 on: November 23, 2008, 03:13:12 PM »

Hello everybody

Yes!!!

Obviously ... Cindy's control issues had a foundation.  Neither George or Casey could be trusted.  The both negated ... through their deceit and lies ... Cindy's hard work and sacrifice to provide financially for them and ... Caylee included.

I believe Cindy used control as a fragile attempt to hold that family together ... to bring about change.  She failed to realize that control may work for a short while but ... in the long run control is all in vain.  Genuine change has to come from the heart.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1476 on: November 23, 2008, 03:13:31 PM »

Janet- Harveys Bristol Cream, is alcohol, not sure what it is exactly, but I do know I'm fond of it in my coffee.

I learned that Spanish Coffee contains a liquere (?) called Kaluah.  It tasted sooo good. 

Alcoholism ruined so many relationships on my father's side of the family ... I made the decision at a very young age to take his advise ... in case there was an hereditary factor involved ... to refrain from alcoholic beverages.  My husband does not drink so ... alcohol has been a non issue in our home.

Janet

Watching blood relatives die from cirrhosis, some as young as 28 yr, has been a powerful messenger that for me ethanol is deadly toxic.

It's a painful death and not pretty either.

You got that right!   
We stop dirnking 3 years ago for our kids. My brother in law and my mother in lay are alcoholics and we decided 3 years ago to stop the circle...we do not drink at home for our kids
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #1477 on: November 23, 2008, 03:14:46 PM »

Sorry Boo,  how about a hug, would that make it all better? 
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1478 on: November 23, 2008, 03:15:41 PM »

is in law not in lay...sorry with my grammar and spelling I am so new in this country 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1479 on: November 23, 2008, 03:16:39 PM »

is in law not in lay...sorry with my grammar and spelling I am so new in this country 
Really, where are you from, if I may ask???

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.