April 26, 2024, 04:13:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #64  (Read 360249 times)
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #1480 on: November 23, 2008, 03:17:52 PM »

George got a twinkie???  I don't like Twinkies.  I like the brown ones with the squiggle on the top and the surprize in the middle.

That's a Casey Special... a Ho Ho.

Here I was thinking that it was the Nutty Bars......
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1481 on: November 23, 2008, 03:19:15 PM »

Hello everybody
I am curious about the money George lost with the scam email. It is very difficult to believe that a cop will believe something like that. George did not want to tell the true to Cindy because he was scared? and he told Cindy that he lost the money in las Vegas? what is the difference?.....If I received and email from a possible brother from Nigeria and tells me  I have 3,000,000 dollars in a bank waiting for me...the first thing I will do is to tell my husband  ::MonkeyTongue::I will not hide it from him of course only if I want to leave my husband and dissapear with the money. something smell fishy about how he lost the money.....

Yes!!!

Obviously ... Cindy's control issues had a foundation.  Neither George or Casey could be trusted.  The both negated ... through their deceit and lies ... Cindy's hard work and sacrifice to provide financially for them and ... Caylee included.

I believe Cindy used control as a fragile attempt to hold that family together ... to bring about change.  She failed to realize that control may work for a short while but ... in the long run control is all in vain.  Genuine change has to come from the heart.

Janet
They are scared of Cindy and it seems that they want to please her all the time.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1482 on: November 23, 2008, 03:20:35 PM »

I just have a few questions for some of you who seem to hate the Anthonys so much and want to blame them for this whole thing. Not being rude here, but I am just curious.
If this were your son or daughter, facing life in prison or the death penalty, and if you had knowledge which would ensure that he/she DID get the death penalty, would you tell the authorities? Or would you fight to save your child's life, no matter what you had to do?
Think about it. Wouldn't you do everything you could to keep your child alive? Or would you stand in front of a camera and say, "Heck yeah! My son/daughter is a cold-blooded murderer so don't waste any time... stick that needle in them and let's get this over with!" I don't think so! I think you would be doing everything you could do, saying everything you could think of, to protect your child! If you say you wouldn't....... then you are either not a very loving parent...... or you are a liar. 

I tend to agree here. I also agree with those who have said that Cindy shaped Casey, but I think the guilt of that is something she feels keenly and this makes her all the more desperate to protect Casey. This is not a normal family.

It bothers me when people get hung up on the superficial qualities of these people. There are millions of people with thick eyebrows in the world--most of them are not killers.

Exactly! I guess a lot of people misunderstood what I was trying to say.
My point was... so many want the A's to admit to the public, on national t.v. that their daughter is a murderer. I could not do that, and neither could very many others. What they tell LE and what they say in front of the cameras are different issues.
And it might help to remember that LE never did look for a live Caylee... they seemed to "know" immediately that Caylee was dead, that Casey killed her, and they set out to prove that. That had to be frustrating to the Anthonys. As far as not wanting TES to search..... what really upset them was that TES was searching for a dead body. Can you imagine what that must feel like for a grandparent who believes that their grandbaby is still alive??
The reason they hang on to KFN is that they are the only ones who try to support their belief that Caylee might be alive. All the other searches only concentrate on finding a dead body. OF COURSE they are going to dispute that!!
All I am trying to say is.... we should not focus so much on things that don't matter... and try to be a little more understanding of WHY they are in such denial. They do love that little girl, I have no doubt.

Michelle Bart didn't look too happy in her interview, there may be an opening soon...    Nah, I don't buy any of it and I don't mind saying it.  It's all bullsh*t and the anthonys know she's dead.  They have all
1.  recognized the smell of decomp and said so  2.  backtracked on their stories  3. LIED LIED LIED

I'm calling bullsh*t, and please stop speaking for others and only speak for yourself.  Notice I didn't say most of everybody thinks they are liars, manipulators, etc...????

Yeah.

I am waaayy behind, but I feel the need to comment on txlisa's comment.  You are right, in the fact, if it were my child, my maternal instincts would be somewhat protective.  It's our God given instinct, for those of us, who have it, unlike Casey.  However, if I were in Anthony's predicament, first, I would be staying OUT of the media and allow the LE do there job.  There actions are what is causing the feelings of disgust towards them.  ACT like a greiving grandparent, do your own investigation, behind the scenes, if you feel the need.  But I would NEVER go to the media, constantly, contradicting everything I say.  This is what makes them look so bad and losing the sympathy of the nation.  No, I personally don't feel the need to attack people on a personal level, such as looks, etc.  But if you want to the world on your side, then don't do so many media interviews, contradicting everything YOU say and those of your family (e.g. her and George's contradicting where Lee is).   If they feel there granddaughter has been kidnapped, then go out and ask for the kidnappers to bring her back, leaving your daughter out the plea completely.  Sharon Rocha, Beth Holloway, the Smarts, come to mind.  They have made themselves looks so bad, there own attorney felt the need to quit.  What does that say?  He felt sympathy towards them, but counldn't control there ridiculous actions and had no choice to quit, for save is own reputation, not to mention, he wasn't getting anywhere, so what was the point?

So if you choose to sympathize with them, that is your perogative, however, I may not totally know how I would react, and hope I never need to, but I DO know, it wouldn never be like them, by FAR!  Heck, I probably couldn't get out of bed.  They need to just stop talking about Casey and plea for there grandaughters safe return, if that is what they truly believe.   And quit showing so much.  I also, wouldn't associate my self with people like KFN and stop being so angry and mean to those trying to help! JMO

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1483 on: November 23, 2008, 03:20:50 PM »

Wow! I get back from the dog park and I see alcoholic beverages strewn everywhere and Monkey love abounds!

How come I miss all the fun???? 

Personally, I like Christian Brothers eggnog. Brandy eggnog just gives me the warm and fuzzies w/o the headache!

Sorry Boo,  how about a hug, would that make it all better? 

Yes, I feel much better now! I don't get hugs too often and my rescue Spinone refuses to give kisses! Can you imagine that? He'll nuzzle, but no kisses yet and it's been a year. So yeah, hugs are appreciated. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1484 on: November 23, 2008, 03:21:11 PM »

I don't now what the heck is in the water around here lately.. fighting, fussing, etc..  can't we all just sit down with a nice glass of eggnog (or rum  ), a piece of pie, and listen to some Christmas music.. and enjoy each other's company?   

I'm with you on that anothermonkey.. we'll be getting our tree this week.. can't do the eggnog as it's a bazillion calories off my diet and if it's in the house..I'll drink the whole carton (honestly) 

As Janet would say...Harvey's Bristol Cream is where it's at

Holly Leaves and Christmas Trees, it's that time of year...lalala 

Carton??????

Like a mild carton, A-1.  Being a kitty, your adult may make it for you straight from the mixer with lots of cream.

Yes, please, with a little bit of that brown stuff on the top and a candy cane stuck on the side.  Thank you.
Sort of OT Just an Add - I started a New thread under Topic " Monkey Lounge" Holiday Kick off ......... if anyone wants to partake ... I think at this Point of our Endeavors AS Monkeys " We" need such a place that we Can share......... While we Continue on here for the Love of Caylee 

Thanks, Deenie...on my way...
I gave it a good start .... Join In everyone Puleese ...

I want everyone to Add if they Wish ... It will Be Fun and it's Much needed
Me thinks anyways ...
Holidays are for Renewal, Hope and Starting anew ... for me. Not so much about gifts.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1485 on: November 23, 2008, 03:26:58 PM »

I guilty Made the same Mistake of Misquoting that it was TxLisa for TXLady2's  comment/question

Just to clear it - after reading Di's post that TxLisa is not who were responding too 

DI I did it too .......... And I read your post.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1486 on: November 23, 2008, 03:32:18 PM »

Altruitst, Happy Birthday to you!!!!   

Baby Bear you are not invisible!

Weird thing happened to me yesterday. I went with my friend to look at a puppy for her mom for Christmas, and the breeder also had monkeys. I got to hold a one year old baby girl. They were having a monkey birthday party yesterday afternoon. Very strange experience.     
Did you ask the monkeys to join us???

Not exactly, you see this monkey was in diapers, and the first thing she pooped since she was scared. I held her after the diaper change, but I think it is a rule you have to be potty trained to be in the cage......least I HOPE so.

Only if you are going commando...   
Hahahahahahahahahaha.  Bearly, have I ever told you I love you more than just about anybody.

Yes, but you tell everyone that!   

LOL...I wonder if those firemen ever escaped from her closet 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1487 on: November 23, 2008, 03:37:42 PM »

I guilty Made the same Mistake of Misquoting that it was TxLisa for TXLady2's  comment/question

Just to clear it - after reading Di's post that TxLisa is not who were responding too 

DI I did it too .......... And I read your post.

Oops, sorry TxLisa!   Guess that is the problem with to many quote stacks!   

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1488 on: November 23, 2008, 03:37:43 PM »

[auquote author=Deenie link=topic=4160.msg554321#msg554321 date=1227464134]
Well I see I got bashed for making fun of George's clothing.  Well, you know what???  I just flat don't like the guy.  He should lead his family.  He should tell Casey to do the right thing.  He should tell his his wife that they got married for better or worse, and baby, this is the worst.  We have to stick together and work this out, but no more pretending.  The elephant in the room is eating us out of house and home.  This has been a bad week for me, if I get hit anymore I should buy stock in a Band aide company. 

always.... no hits from this monkey, I feel the same way!!!

I am baffled by George, he actually seems to thrive in his new role.  What's up with that?
[/quote]

In some sick way I think that George is trying to Redeem Himself as if he has a purpose. Now he wants to re-invent himself. I am thinking he is doing this so he can attempt to be gainfully employed. Aarrr As One who will aid in Finding Lost Children... He will never be " Yet in his Mind thinks he Can" be the next John Walsh ........ sick and sad as it is ... I think Georgie thinks he can pull it off.

[/quote]

IMO that Internet Scam deal tells a lot.  In order for someone to become a "victim" of one of these things, they say that the victim has to have a little greed in them.  To want somethin' for nothin'.

George's track record has not been all that up and up.  Didn't he say they had to leave Ohio due to his financial destruction there?  They had to claim bankruptcy here already.  He injured his knee at work and couldn't get well for 2 years????? (GMAB).  He blew that $60,000 settlement on HIMSELF.  Did you hear him knock his sister for constantly bailing out her son?  (To quote a very astute monkey, pot meet kettle)

So IMO he thinks he died and went to Heaven with this "lost child scam".  All he has to do is stand around and BS all day...ahhh... 5 days a week and voila magic money appears.  Also, it allows him to have a little "respectability" and not have to work (its all about the APPEARANCE)  Sorry, but I think Karma is catching up with all them.  Time for  ALL them to TAKE RESPONIBILITY.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1489 on: November 23, 2008, 03:45:53 PM »

Sorry for the O/T

Oh Me oh My today is my Thanksgiving Dinner at my Cousins ... so I must go
I have no one left within my family to have what I once had ..as a Traditional Thanksgiving Dinner ... that I had all my younger years

For all of you that have that Special Grandparent or that favorite Uncle/Aunt etc that is still with you Today ... Hug them Hard when you see them Next Week at your gathering .. Enjoy their stories and laugh and have fun..
That crazy " dish" that One makes Every Year ...that everyone Eats because they do not want to create hurt feelings - EAT it. Or put it on your plate and mix it around with what you do not eat. 

Family is not forever and for me Thanksgiving was my All that Holiday - when My Grandparents were Alive. Every year I am Thankful yet am further from them and my Memories and It is not so much ...  a real Holiday without them. Both have passed years ago.

So I will take my little Puppy Deenie over to my Cousins house in a few and " try" not to compare yet again another Thanksgiving ... to what I know and Miss and can never have again.
Love to all Monkeys - Please add to Monkey Holidays ..Monkey Lounge

I will return ... famous last words 

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1490 on: November 23, 2008, 03:49:22 PM »

Have a nice time, Deenie!!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1491 on: November 23, 2008, 03:50:16 PM »

Hello everybody
I am curious about the money George lost with the scam email. It is very difficult to believe that a cop will believe something like that. George did not want to tell the true to Cindy because he was scared? and he told Cindy that he lost the money in las Vegas? what is the difference?.....If I received and email from a possible brother from Nigeria and tells me  I have 3,000,000 dollars in a bank waiting for me...the first thing I will do is to tell my husband  ::MonkeyTongue::I will not hide it from him of course only if I want to leave my husband and dissapear with the money. something smell fishy about how he lost the money.....

Yes!!!

Obviously ... Cindy's control issues had a foundation.  Neither George or Casey could be trusted.  The both negated ... through their deceit and lies ... Cindy's hard work and sacrifice to provide financially for them and ... Caylee included.

I believe Cindy used control as a fragile attempt to hold that family together ... to bring about change.  She failed to realize that control may work for a short while but ... in the long run control is all in vain.  Genuine change has to come from the heart.

Janet
They are scared of Cindy and it seems that they want to please her all the time.

cecilita ... I respectfully disagree.

George and Casey lied to Cindy.  George and Casey deceived Cindy.  George and Casey stole from Cindy.  cecilita ... that is not "pleasing" behaviour.  That is not "love".

As I said ... "Hindsight is always 20/20" but ... I believe that Cindy should gone after custody of Caylee and ... bailed from those who could not be trusted and ... were obviously using her sacrifices for their own selfish agendas.  She should never have resorted to control to keep that family together.

Hubby and I learned from personal experience with eldest son that following high school graduation ... we were helpless to bring about heart changes in his lifestyle through control.  With a heavy heart ... hubby informed our son that he would have to leave the home.  The good news ... not overnight ... but in time ... heart changes did evolved and ... our  relationship was restored.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1492 on: November 23, 2008, 03:51:53 PM »

IMO that Internet Scam deal tells a lot.  In order for someone to become a "victim" of one of these things, they say that the victim has to have a little greed in them.  To want somethin' for nothin'.

George's track record has not been all that up and up.  Didn't he say they had to leave Ohio due to his financial destruction there?  They had to claim bankruptcy here already.  He injured his knee at work and couldn't get well for 2 years????? (GMAB).  He blew that $60,000 settlement on HIMSELF.  Did you hear him knock his sister for constantly bailing out her son?  (To quote a very astute monkey, pot meet kettle)

So IMO he thinks he died and went to Heaven with this "lost child scam".  All he has to do is stand around and BS all day...ahhh... 5 days a week and voila magic money appears.  Also, it allows him to have a little "respectability" and not have to work (its all about the APPEARANCE)  Sorry, but I think Karma is catching up with all them.  Time for  ALL them to TAKE RESPONIBILITY.

VERY GOOD Bluesygram! That fits George to a T! Why else would you continue to align yourself with known criminals unless you figured you would get something for it. He likes his little world and is going to play it out till the end. And if the Milsteads get run out of town, he'll continue this scam for as long as it holds. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1493 on: November 23, 2008, 03:52:51 PM »

Weird thing happened to me yesterday. I went with my friend to look at a puppy for her mom for Christmas, and the breeder also had monkeys. I got to hold a one year old baby girl. They were having a monkey birthday party yesterday afternoon. Very strange experience.     

Not exactly, you see this monkey was in diapers, and the first thing she pooped since she was scared. I held her after the diaper change, but I think it is a rule you have to be potty trained to be in the cage......least I HOPE so.

Hahahahahahahahahaha.  Bearly, have I ever told you I love you more than just about anybody.

If they were lucky, they stayed.   

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1494 on: November 23, 2008, 03:57:12 PM »

VERY GOOD Bluesygram! That fits George to a T! Why else would you continue to align yourself with known criminals unless you figured you would get something for it. He likes his little world and is going to play it out till the end. And if the Milsteads get run out of town, he'll continue this scam for as long as it holds. 

I had to read this over and over.  I thought it said the Misdeeds.   

I believe in miracles!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1495 on: November 23, 2008, 03:57:15 PM »

So if you choose to sympathize with them, that is your perogative, however, I may not totally know how I would react, and hope I never need to, but I DO know, it wouldn never be like them, by FAR!  Heck, I probably couldn't get out of bed.  They need to just stop talking about Casey and plea for there grandaughters safe return, if that is what they truly believe.   And quit showing so much.  I also, wouldn't associate my self with people like KFN and stop being so angry and mean to those trying to help! JMO

I agree 100% with your post Dihannah...

This is something we've never seen and never will IMO..they know what happened 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
mig
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1496 on: November 23, 2008, 04:00:17 PM »

If you go to #4 in the little boxes at the bottom there are snippets of the FBI interview.
On 4 at 2:05 titled  FBI asks Cindy Anthony about Casey's mental health she says that Casey had talked about going to a counselor a few months before Caylee went missing.
She talks about catching Casey in a few lies and she herself went to counseling to deal with Cassey's lies. 

She also throws George under the bus by saying that George had lied to her for a few years about money and he tended to cover things up and she was seeing the same thing in Casey.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey2208nov22,0,6489381.story
Alabamamom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1497 on: November 23, 2008, 04:08:31 PM »

Isn't tomorrow when we will find out if the state attorneys office will be seeking the death penalty?

Doris
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1498 on: November 23, 2008, 04:25:52 PM »

If they were lucky, they stayed.   
I only say I love you to girl monkeys now, I got in trouble for saying it to the boy monkeys.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1499 on: November 23, 2008, 04:27:03 PM »

If you go to #4 in the little boxes at the bottom there are snippets of the FBI interview.
On 4 at 2:05 titled  FBI asks Cindy Anthony about Casey's mental health she says that Casey had talked about going to a counselor a few months before Caylee went missing.
She talks about catching Casey in a few lies and she herself went to counseling to deal with Cassey's lies. 

She also throws George under the bus by saying that George had lied to her for a few years about money and he tended to cover things up and she was seeing the same thing in Casey.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey2208nov22,0,6489381.story

Thanks, mig!

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.