April 23, 2024, 04:02:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #64  (Read 359945 times)
Paulah
Scared Monkey

Harvey

« Reply #1520 on: November 23, 2008, 05:13:37 PM »

Does anyone know it LE goes ahead with the DP, can they back off of it if KC or family decides to TALK?????
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1521 on: November 23, 2008, 05:13:39 PM »

Good Afternoon Always1. Congradulations on your win. We got our butts stomped last night.  I had a monkey pity party at half time. Turned it off at half time, couldn't watch a train wreck any longer.   
That is so sweet of you!!!  Next week though, we play WRECK"S team, and the gloves come off then, baby.
You'll win. Sorry I don't know wreck, but we put the hurt on OSU. I didn't think we would win, but we did. Do you play in Norman or Stillwater?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
mig
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1522 on: November 23, 2008, 05:13:50 PM »

OMG 
I hate listening to Cindy... 7/30/08 interview... she needed to be commited then..

Why were Red flag not in the air  when Caylee can count to 32 in spanish but not say a word about Zannie ?

But Cindy under stands how Casey lost a lot of money in the stock market

ITA She says she thinks that they were preparing Caylee for Puerto Rico.  I'm still listening.  It goes on and the agents finally come back into the room and they are questioning her about her answers on the questionaire.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1523 on: November 23, 2008, 05:16:18 PM »

Does anyone know it LE goes ahead with the DP, can they back off of it if KC or family decides to TALK?????
I think they already had their chance to "talk" when she had the deadline. Seems like it was in September. I had knee surgery so was a little out of it for awhile. But I seem to remember she had a week or so to talk and then they filed for the death penalty.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1524 on: November 23, 2008, 05:17:40 PM »

Someone posted about Cindy and George  trying to protect Casey.
Once she was arrested, it is not the parents job to protect her any more.
They know she's in a safe environment. She has a lawyer. We live within a system where her rights will be upheld. They should have been more protective of the little one. They didn't send Lee out to look for Casey until July 4. They could easily have had a well being check done on the two of them. Casey didn't move out to a place for her and Caylee to live, what were they thinking, girl with no job, no money, Did they think ? Oh well, she'll have to steal from other people, not us to feed the baby ? 
I think Cindy has serious mental issues and has had them way before this happened.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1525 on: November 23, 2008, 05:17:56 PM »

Good afternoon to all other monkeys, I might add. I just wanted to give a special hello to Always and her Sooners.
Who hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I love Bob Stoops!
Always, I ALWAYS root for OU over Texas!! I will root for satan himself if he were to play UT.

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1526 on: November 23, 2008, 05:18:49 PM »

Cindy mentions Annie and Corry    who is Corry ???  Sorry for being forgetful

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1527 on: November 23, 2008, 05:23:47 PM »

Someone posted about Cindy and George  trying to protect Casey.
Once she was arrested, it is not the parents job to protect her any more.
They know she's in a safe environment. She has a lawyer. We live within a system where her rights will be upheld. They should have been more protective of the little one. They didn't send Lee out to look for Casey until July 4. They could easily have had a well being check done on the two of them. Casey didn't move out to a place for her and Caylee to live, what were they thinking, girl with no job, no money, Did they think ? Oh well, she'll have to steal from other people, not us to feed the baby ? 
I think Cindy has serious mental issues and has had them way before this happened.
You are right KatGram. How in the holy He** could they have let her leave the house with the baby without a job and not worry. My brother was on drugs years ago, he lived in my mom's extra house with his girlfriend. They totally trashed it, wrote on the walls thought people were living in the ceiling, etc. The girlfriend went to jail, my brother went AWOL because my mom would get her out. We didn't see him for months. They lived in their truck with a dog. BUT if he had had a child, my mom would have yanked that baby up so quick, then my brother would have been left to fend for himself. That is tough love and it sucks. It was hard on all of us, especially me. He worked through it, all is well. Thank God in Heaven, my family is back to normal. (somewhat).

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1528 on: November 23, 2008, 05:30:20 PM »

I'm not sure how to say this... but after listening to Cindy and her ramblings about not be connected with LE for support and things said about Casey...I do see how KidFinders managed to gain her trust  JMO  of course

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1529 on: November 23, 2008, 05:35:40 PM »

Bringing this over from WS:

Has anyone read the latest National Enquirer?

The Enquirer says 'the original grave' for Caylee has been found.
Cadav. Dogs were pulling/straining at their leashes at the site.

"The shallow burial place is located in a heavily wooded area near a small pond just off Orlando dirt road - not far from the Anthony household, investigators revealed to The Enquirer.
Evidence unearthed at the scene indicates that accused child-murderer Casey Anthony temporarily buried her 2-year old daughter at the site before moving the body to another location.

Little plastic beads and a cross like Caylee wore were found in the empty grave. In addition, the cadaver dogs' reaction indicates we're now a step closer to finding where her killer next took her body."

Authorities surmise that Casey panicked after Caylee died and needed a place to quickly bury the child - and chose a nearby location with which she was familiar.

Investigators are planning to take Casey to the site to show her they are one step closer to finding Caylee.

Casey was seen borrowing a shovel from a neighbor on June 18. Six days later, on June 24 Casey was seen moving something from the trunk of one car to another at her home.
*I had not read anything about this!*

The article goes on to say that she put the body in a second car to move it from this original burial site!

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1530 on: November 23, 2008, 05:37:08 PM »

O/T

Klaas...I sent you an email..did you receive it ?

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1531 on: November 23, 2008, 05:38:37 PM »

[quote author=joesamas mama link=topic=4160.msg554657#msg554657  You'll win. Sorry I don't know wreck, but we put the hurt on OSU. I didn't think we would win, but we did. Do you play in Norman or Stillwater?
[/quote]

I know you can't be talking about college football.  Michigan didn't put the hurt on anybody yesterday.    (I only know that because my husband got pi$$ed when I asked him what the final score was). 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1532 on: November 23, 2008, 05:39:25 PM »

"The shallow burial place is located in a heavily wooded area near a small pond just off Orlando dirt road - not far from the Anthony household, investigators revealed to The Enquirer.
Evidence unearthed at the scene indicates that accused child-murderer Casey Anthony temporarily buried her 2-year old daughter at the site before moving the body to another location.

Little plastic beads and a cross like Caylee wore were found in the empty grave. In addition, the cadaver dogs' reaction indicates we're now a step closer to finding where her killer next took her body."

Authorities surmise that Casey panicked after Caylee died and needed a place to quickly bury the child - and chose a nearby location with which she was familiar.

Investigators are planning to take Casey to the site to show her they are one step closer to finding Caylee.

Casey was seen borrowing a shovel from a neighbor on June 18. Six days later, on June 24 Casey was seen moving something from the trunk of one car to another at her home.

The article goes on to say that she put the body in a second car to move it from this original burial site!

Coming from the National Enquirer, it's difficult to say whether I believe it or not.  I sure hope it's true.
mig
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1533 on: November 23, 2008, 05:40:33 PM »

Oh My!!!! I pray that is true!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1534 on: November 23, 2008, 05:41:06 PM »

Interesting.. why would LE investigators tell the National Enquirer anything?    Now sure, I wish it were true...   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1535 on: November 23, 2008, 05:42:53 PM »

Hmmmm George has a sister ???  Wonder what support she has been for the family ?
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7926482&version=1&locale=EN-US
at 13:53:00 +   

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1536 on: November 23, 2008, 05:44:43 PM »

Happy End of the Weekend Monkeys.....

I have sat and listed to each part of these interviews 2 times so far.  The more I listen to Cindy, and yes I HAVE ACTUALLY LISTENED TO HER RAMBLE ON 2X per part....(I may need to be institutionalized here soon)...but the notes I have taken and then go back and listen to their on air interviews the contradictions just keep adding up....its unreal the misleading this woman and her side kick have done. 

Also, the more I listen to these, the more I am inclined to think that Lee is involved up to his elbows in cover up.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1537 on: November 23, 2008, 05:45:24 PM »

[quote author=joesamas mama link=topic=4160.msg554657#msg554657  You'll win. Sorry I don't know wreck, but we put the hurt on OSU. I didn't think we would win, but we did. Do you play in Norman or Stillwater?

I know you can't be talking about college football.  Michigan didn't put the hurt on anybody yesterday.    (I only know that because my husband got pi$$ed when I asked him what the final score was). 
[/quote] Yes college football. I'm sorry Michigan didn't win. I was saying Texas Tech beat OSU two weeks ago, so A1 Sooners will beat Wreck's team next week.

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1538 on: November 23, 2008, 05:47:54 PM »

<<snip>>
Wow... if true and I wonder when this area was found and when they are planning on taking Casey there ?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1539 on: November 23, 2008, 05:49:12 PM »

O/T

Klaas...I sent you an email..did you receive it ?

Sorry, I haven't looked.  Been really busy in the Natalee Holloway thread today.  I'll look now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.