April 26, 2024, 03:25:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #64  (Read 360305 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1620 on: November 23, 2008, 08:20:04 PM »

I've thought about this a lot and listened to the Anthonys telling us to get off our a@@ and search for their granddaughter, but I really don't know how to search for a live Cayley. Does one go from door to door and demand to see all the children in the house? Does one hang out in malls and take pictures of young girls? Does one stay in the vicinity of playgrounds wearing a raincoat and get arrested?  I'm serious.  I don't know how to search for a live Caylee.  In fact, even if Caylee were alive I don't think there is a way to search for her.  One could keep their eyes open going about  daily business, but what are the chances of seeing Caylee?  IMO the chances of finding her remains are very slim, but a live Caylee? Impossible.

Insofar as what I would do if my daughter murdered my grandchild, I hope that I would tell her that her best chance of living would be to have her attorney make a deal that if she tells where the child's remains are, they would not consider the death penalty.  I would tell her that I love her and would stand with her, but I would never lie for her and her best and only option is to tell the truth.  I would not speak to the police and I would certainly not be on television.  I would say nothing publicly.

I know that I am an invisible poster, but if BRANDI could sort of jazz up my bear to reflect the season, I'd be grateful. TIA

Bears are never invisible.   

Don't answer any questions about bathroom habits, it's a trick.   

LOL!!!!

Love the rolling monkey-bear!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1621 on: November 23, 2008, 08:21:56 PM »

Bringing this over from WS:

Has anyone read the latest National Enquirer?

The Enquirer says 'the original grave' for Caylee has been found.
Cadav. Dogs were pulling/straining at their leashes at the site.

"The shallow burial place is located in a heavily wooded area near a small pond just off Orlando dirt road - not far from the Anthony household, investigators revealed to The Enquirer.
Evidence unearthed at the scene indicates that accused child-murderer Casey Anthony temporarily buried her 2-year old daughter at the site before moving the body to another location.

Little plastic beads and a cross like Caylee wore were found in the empty grave. In addition, the cadaver dogs' reaction indicates we're now a step closer to finding where her killer next took her body."

Authorities surmise that Casey panicked after Caylee died and needed a place to quickly bury the child - and chose a nearby location with which she was familiar.

Investigators are planning to take Casey to the site to show her they are one step closer to finding Caylee.

Casey was seen borrowing a shovel from a neighbor on June 18. Six days later, on June 24 Casey was seen moving something from the trunk of one car to another at her home.
*I had not read anything about this!*

The article goes on to say that she put the body in a second car to move it from this original burial site!

Interesting.. why would LE investigators tell the National Enquirer anything?    Now sure, I wish it were true...   

An individual likely sold the story to NE.

Hi BB,

Good to see you.  Which investigator do you think sold it?  A psychic investigator or a psychotic investigator??

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1622 on: November 23, 2008, 08:23:48 PM »

I've thought about this a lot and listened to the Anthonys telling us to get off our a@@ and search for their granddaughter, but I really don't know how to search for a live Cayley. Does one go from door to door and demand to see all the children in the house? Does one hang out in malls and take pictures of young girls? Does one stay in the vicinity of playgrounds wearing a raincoat and get arrested?  I'm serious.  I don't know how to search for a live Caylee.  In fact, even if Caylee were alive I don't think there is a way to search for her.  One could keep their eyes open going about  daily business, but what are the chances of seeing Caylee?  IMO the chances of finding her remains are very slim, but a live Caylee? Impossible.

Insofar as what I would do if my daughter murdered my grandchild, I hope that I would tell her that her best chance of living would be to have her attorney make a deal that if she tells where the child's remains are, they would not consider the death penalty.  I would tell her that I love her and would stand with her, but I would never lie for her and her best and only option is to tell the truth.  I would not speak to the police and I would certainly not be on television.  I would say nothing publicly.

I know that I am an invisible poster, but if BRANDI could sort of jazz up my bear to reflect the season, I'd be grateful. TIA

LOL!!!!

Brandi makes the cutest avi's!  I hope she will make me a cute one for Christmas.. hint hint
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1623 on: November 23, 2008, 08:26:24 PM »

Hi monkeys ~ just bummed my daughter's laptop for a while.........anything new in the last day that you've picked up on & did I read somewhere that Murt actually went to the car at OSCO and took a whiff???

Hello~my Floridian Friend~

That was posted here, yes, I haven't been to Murt's since the Hijacking. I don't know how he could have gotten close to the car but maybe the smell travels along way ?
The way it was reported..it was made to sound like he was given a tour but..I dunno

Good to see you 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1624 on: November 23, 2008, 08:27:18 PM »

Bounty Hunter Plans Return To Search For Caylee
Padilla Raised More Than $50,000 To Continue Search

POSTED: 6:35 pm EST November 23, 2008
UPDATED: 6:43 pm EST November 23, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The bounty hunter in the search for missing Caylee Anthony said on Sunday that he has raised more than $50,000 and plans to come back to Central Florida.

Padilla said he plans to come back soon to search for Caylee's remains.

This news came on the heels of a rough week for the Anthony

http://www.wesh.com/news/18045461/detail.html?rss=orl&psp=news

Yup I talked to him for a good bit last night and he mentioned he was returning.  I pray he is successful because I know his intentions to find Caylee are sincere, he possess a big persona but he has a heart that deserved better than Casey spitting in his face after he tried to help her OR her parents accusing him of things they have no room to point fingers toward.  This case has affected him just like many of us, even closer -- I can think of many others involved in this case that should have been asked to take a polygraph that is for darn certain.

As far as the Nat'l Enq wow I dont know what to make of that article but that is a rather distinct statement its making.  Lately there has been a sliver of truth in their reporting but man if this is totally fabricated as fact head will roll! 

I hope LP takes the polygraph just to show everyone that he's telling the truth.  I believe him.  I think he has his heart in the right place.

He will Mammy if they get around to arranging it, doesn't seem to be a priority to the FBI or OCSO after all that fuss and posturing...well he'll do what he has to as he has no issues with taking one whatsoever

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1625 on: November 23, 2008, 08:27:58 PM »

BabyBear:
I had to make your bear stop moving to add the sparkly hat and present. (I am still just learning most of this stuff.) If you want it, it's ready for grabbing!

You can go back to moving your head and arms after Christmas.  LOL

Btw.. I am still catching up my reading for today. Be here soon, I hope. Unless I keep finding more requests ;-p

That is cute, Brandi!

If you had a button that quieted babies down that fast, you would be a millionaire!  A millionaire monkey, of course...

heh .. thanks, Bearly!
Yeah, once a monkey, always a monkey. Wink

Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1626 on: November 23, 2008, 08:29:07 PM »

Is there a Number 5 video of Cindy being interviewed.  I thought they just went up to four.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1627 on: November 23, 2008, 08:30:19 PM »

Hi monkeys ~ just bummed my daughter's laptop for a while.........anything new in the last day that you've picked up on & did I read somewhere that Murt actually went to the car at OSCO and took a whiff???

That was posted here, yes, I haven't been to Murt's since the Hijacking. I don't know how he could have gotten close to the car but maybe the smell travels along way ?
The way it was reported..it was made to sound like he was given a tour but..I dunno

Good to see you 

Murt has a new site.  His chat is up now.

http://murtwittnessone.6te.net/live.html
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1628 on: November 23, 2008, 08:30:57 PM »

LOL!!!!

Brandi makes the cutest avi's!  I hope she will make me a cute one for Christmas.. hint hint

Made this today. Was going to use it myself, but I'll make something else for me if you want to use this, feel free to! It's just the right size for an avatar.

Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #1629 on: November 23, 2008, 08:31:55 PM »

Is there a Number 5 video of Cindy being interviewed.  I thought they just went up to four.

Yes, just listening to it now.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7926482&version=1&locale=EN-US
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1630 on: November 23, 2008, 08:32:09 PM »

Good to see you 

Yikes~that man is on a path to self destruction in Turbo mode......also catching up and read the NE has reportedly found Caylee's grave, anyone have a link to that my Brit friend??

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1631 on: November 23, 2008, 08:33:15 PM »

So did I. And I have yet to finish #3 that I started Friday. LOL

I get them here: http://www.wftv.com/news/18032990/detail.html#-

Only 4 are posted there.

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1632 on: November 23, 2008, 08:34:27 PM »

LOL!!!!

Made this today. Was going to use it myself, but I'll make something else for me if you want to use this, feel free to! It's just the right size for an avatar.

Thank you sooooo much Brandi!  I love it!
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1633 on: November 23, 2008, 08:35:59 PM »

Janet- Harveys Bristol Cream, is alcohol, not sure what it is exactly, but I do know I'm fond of it in my coffee.

I learned that Spanish Coffee contains a liquere (?) called Kaluah.  It tasted sooo good. 

Alcoholism ruined so many relationships on my father's side of the family ... I made the decision at a very young age to take his advise ... in case there was an hereditary factor involved ... to refrain from alcoholic beverages.  My husband does not drink so ... alcohol has been a non issue in our home.

Janet

Watching blood relatives die from cirrhosis, some as young as 28 yr, has been a powerful messenger that for me ethanol is deadly toxic.

Good to see you, strayze.

Is that what interested you in being a chemist?  Or was it something else?

Interest in chemistry was always there, for to me it is the study of our physical universe.   One thing for sure, chemists are exposed to lots of alcohol in the lab.  In some labs everyone has a gallon of 95% undenatured ethanol simply with which to keep their benchtops clean and sterile.  A few chemists have early deaths from alcohol simply because of  the easy access.  Most who are either careful or do not have the addiction gene, leave the poisen alone.  You know I really like the smell of ethanol, but that is as far as it goes.  Sort of like liking the smell of gasoline. 
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1634 on: November 23, 2008, 08:38:16 PM »

Good to see you 

Yikes~that man is on a path to self destruction in Turbo mode......also catching up and read the NE has reportedly found Caylee's grave, anyone have a link to that my Brit friend??

I haven't seen one...I was hoping Klaas would scan and post it, like some of the others she's done but I haven't seen her in here much today...she must be busy keeping order elswhere today...

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1635 on: November 23, 2008, 08:40:18 PM »

Casey told Cindy she lost money in the stock market. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1636 on: November 23, 2008, 08:41:02 PM »

I'll have to look for the NE tomorrow.  If there is the new article about the grave I'll post it.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1637 on: November 23, 2008, 08:41:38 PM »

Casey told Cindy she lost money in the stock market. 

If you believe that, I'm the Queen of England!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1638 on: November 23, 2008, 08:41:51 PM »

We are in with Natalee

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1639 on: November 23, 2008, 08:43:26 PM »

Cindy is trying to implicate Ricardo now, talking about how uncomfortable he was at her home, but does she realize how uncomfortable she seems, how she fidgets, how she scratches, how she fools with her hair, etc.?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.