April 26, 2024, 12:57:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #64  (Read 360232 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1660 on: November 23, 2008, 09:08:40 PM »

Well, whats really scary is that the NE has been dead one on some of it's stories lately .....remember John Edwards??
Remember O.J.'s Bruno Magli (?) shoes . . . that sure didn't help him in the civil trial.  hee.

Oh!!!!! I forgot about that one......Sea Searcher, I couldn't see what Klaas posted, what did Pat Brown say??? 

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1661 on: November 23, 2008, 09:09:26 PM »

D@mn, I can't see it on her puter.......just a red x~what does it say?????  Plzzz help out a technologically challenged monkey tonight.

Here's a link for you 

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/casey_anthony_computer_murder_plot/crime/63463

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1662 on: November 23, 2008, 09:13:04 PM »

Cindy is rambling on now instead of doing the little test he gave her.  My god...she would drive a sane person nuts.
It is just unbelievable.

I just can't listen to her go on and on.Great substitute for waterboarding though.

ROFLMAO~ That happens to be my favorite T-Shirt....waterboarding

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1663 on: November 23, 2008, 09:14:02 PM »

cindy rambled on and on and on
sounds like she forgot to take her lithium 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1664 on: November 23, 2008, 09:15:10 PM »

D@mn, I can't see it on her puter.......just a red x~what does it say?????  Plzzz help out a technologically challenged monkey tonight.

Here's a link for you 

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/casey_anthony_computer_murder_plot/crime/63463

Thanks SS~I'll go take a peek

[
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1665 on: November 23, 2008, 09:17:27 PM »

Hi all, trying to catch up.  I am also listening to CA FBI tape number 5.  It sounds to me at one point that the agent is comparing Amy and Casey as being very similar in looks and height and Cindy quickly asking Amy's weight.  I thought that was strange and maybe telling ie the id or driver's license

Hi AKMom
I think Casey was in the process of stealing Amy's identity.

Yes, there was something not right about the whole ID issue. George saying Casey's ID was in the purse left in the car, and Cindy grabbing an ID out of her things brought back from Tony's. Not sure whose identity she was using or going to use, myself. But something was not right.
Casey could have made a phony ID card with her picture and Amy's info on it....make it easier for her to cash checks and steal money from Amy.

I think you may be right and I find the way Cindy jumped in to try to compare the weights on the two girls to be very telling.  I am thinking that she might have come to the same conclusion.

I thought she was trying to  compare Amy's height and weight to the size of the person who pushed her down at Blanchard Park. The FBI guy says Amy is 5'7" and Cindy adds around 140, and then they say they don't know the weight. She describes Casey as 5'1 and around 95-100 pounds.

It is possible that I misunderstood.  After listening to the Anthonys I need a brain bleaching.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1666 on: November 23, 2008, 09:19:42 PM »

Cindy is saying that she would "back off" and let Casey make decisions about raising Caylee.  Oh, yeah, I am sure.

They "don't go to a formal church" but they pray and Casey "always read her Bible."

When asked about any type of abuse, she says a very weak, small "No." 

She also says it is "too late" in a way, because she is praying all day now.

She opened her Bible and her picture was in it.  Cindy's picture was in Casey's Bible, so she says.  Now she is talking about Casey having a "little chubby stage" in 9th grade.

Any unusual characteristics?  Her great smile, very outgoing, very likeable.  He asks about what Casey thinks of her smile, wonder why?  He says, "She knows it works for her."  Cindy is rambling on and on about smiling now.

Any concerns about Casey's health?  No surgery.  (I thought she looked like she'd had a boob job.)

Cindy says Casey has never had any mental illness.  She also says Casey mentioned she might "seek some help" via counseling.

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1667 on: November 23, 2008, 09:23:28 PM »

bbl
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1668 on: November 23, 2008, 09:31:09 PM »

Well, whats really scary is that the NE has been dead one on some of it's stories lately .....remember John Edwards??

Never heard of him ?? I shall google 

NO SH!T???????? I am talking about John Edwards, the former NC senator that ran for president and LE (of course ot any MSM), kept on him and found out that while he was campaiging for POTS he had a affair with a amatur film maker, and they have a "love child" together.

I lead a sheltered life...thank god 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1669 on: November 23, 2008, 09:32:41 PM »

I notice she uses the term "reached out" a lot instead of saying, "I called him" or "I talked to him."  Now she says that she knew that Casey was sexually active before George did.  Hmmmm So why did she doubt Casey could be pregnant for seven months in spite of Casey's growing tummy?
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1670 on: November 23, 2008, 09:39:01 PM »

You know, Cindy says that Casey considered her to be her role model.  It is laughable, because Casey does not seem to care about either of her parents that much.  In fact, she said her mom put a lot of stress on her.

One thing that stands out to me is that she never cries, never tears up, never (even when the sound of thunder is heard outside) says that she hopes Caylee is in a safe, warm place.  I think if I were in that situation, and I heard thunder and/or rain, I would start to cry, just worrying that Caylee might not be out of the storm.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1671 on: November 23, 2008, 09:41:00 PM »

Has anyone read the latest National Enquirer?
<<snip>>
Could this be the day KC took off in Cindy's vehicle ? would that work for the timeline or am I way off ?  reaching for my other hat
Sea Searcher
From what I can tell from George's interviews Cindy knew Casey had the vehicle... so who Knows.   

It's the only time, I can recall, that KC's car was home and she left in another vehicle..
but my memory is fuzzy so I thought I'd put it out there in case others can think of other times..at least ones we know about..
maybe when Casey took her mom's car, caylee was in thre pontiac's trunk....she had to borrow her mom's car to go somewhere or meet friends, you know the smell at that time was so so strong in order to put caylee in other car

I was actually thinking (which can be very dangerous  ) that the smell of decomp was from the fluids in the trunk of the Pontiac...Caylee's remains were already put in a sealed, airtight container and KC put that in CA's vehicle and thus began the high speed chase with George..not that he knew why (that's a different theory) According to GA, he lost sight of KC down the highway and never picked her up again. She could have then disposed of the sealed container after eluding George..

All this is just a theory based on the NE report and whose to say that is factual..
we need more info from this report if there is any more to get...dates, times, locations etc.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1672 on: November 23, 2008, 09:41:56 PM »

The Casey that Cindy is describing to the FBI, is the daughter Cindy wished she had. I bet every chance Cindy had she belittled, and harped at Casey.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1673 on: November 23, 2008, 09:44:21 PM »

You know, Cindy says that Casey considered her to be her role model.  It is laughable, because Casey does not seem to care about either of her parents that much.  In fact, she said her mom put a lot of stress on her.

One thing that stands out to me is that she never cries, never tears up, never (even when the sound of thunder is heard outside) says that she hopes Caylee is in a safe, warm place.  I think if I were in that situation, and I heard thunder and/or rain, I would start to cry, just worrying that Caylee might not be out of the storm.

Your brain is also the most important part of your body...but look what's telling you that

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1674 on: November 23, 2008, 09:46:22 PM »

Your brain is also the most important part of your body...but look what's telling you that

I would love to watch KC's face while she listened to Cindy's tapes. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1675 on: November 23, 2008, 09:48:16 PM »

Something else to notice about Cindy:  When she answers a question about Casey, it always ends up back to her.  "She" soon ends up as "I."

She is talking about their "Irish" connection.  I thought they seemed Italian.  Lee had ITP, no platelets, just before his 16 th birthday.  Lee became depressed.  He lost his faith in God. 

She seemed to think this was a big stressor in the family.  Now she is talking about coaching basketball teams.

Guess most of you know all this but some of it is new to me, so forgive me for repeating this.

One other thing...she talked about not having an appetite and she has wolfed down two candy bars so far. 
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1676 on: November 23, 2008, 09:49:42 PM »

I would love to watch KC's face while she listened to Cindy's tapes. 

I think they should show them on the TV while KC is on her one hour break..maybe even give her a little extra time outside of her cell...so she can see Georges too 

FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1677 on: November 23, 2008, 09:51:11 PM »

I choked on my cough drop when I read that !  Cindy is full of it!

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1678 on: November 23, 2008, 09:53:33 PM »

Something else to notice about Cindy:  When she answers a question about Casey, it always ends up back to her.  "She" soon ends up as "I."

She is talking about their "Irish" connection.  I thought they seemed Italian.  Lee had ITP, no platelets, just before his 16 th birthday.  Lee became depressed.  He lost his faith in God. 

She seemed to think this was a big stressor in the family.  Now she is talking about coaching basketball teams.

Guess most of you know all this but some of it is new to me, so forgive me for repeating this.

One other thing...she talked about not having an appetite and she has wolfed down two candy bars so far. 

I haven't read what you are posting, so I don't mind reading it...infact, I'd rather read it from you than listen to Cindy 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1679 on: November 23, 2008, 09:59:23 PM »

I haven't read what you are posting, so I don't mind reading it...infact, I'd rather read it from you than listen to Cindy 

heh .. I totally agree!

Hudsunn has such a nice, calm voice.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.