March 29, 2024, 07:47:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #64  (Read 357497 times)
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1680 on: November 23, 2008, 09:59:25 PM »

Something else to notice about Cindy:  When she answers a question about Casey, it always ends up back to her.  "She" soon ends up as "I."

She is talking about their "Irish" connection.  I thought they seemed Italian.  Lee had ITP, no platelets, just before his 16 th birthday.  Lee became depressed.  He lost his faith in God. 

She seemed to think this was a big stressor in the family.  Now she is talking about coaching basketball teams.

Guess most of you know all this but some of it is new to me, so forgive me for repeating this.

One other thing...she talked about not having an appetite and she has wolfed down two candy bars so far. 

ROFLMAO... I have avoided CA's tapes like the plague..I guess that was a good decision and I shall continue to do so 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
shoperoo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1681 on: November 23, 2008, 10:00:44 PM »

I could be wrong............but I get the impression that these particular FBI interviews were instigated by the Anthony's or rather Cindy............a moans and groans meeting where Cindy could complain about OCSD,. She wasn't happy at the way OC were treating the tips about Caylee, specially the one out at the airport. Even at this early stage in the investigation she's managed to create a somewhat adversarial relationship with the lead Detectives, Melich and Allen. Cindy was desperately seeking an ally of some sort, someone who would believe the BS that Casey in her own way was giving out coded clues and that perhaps Amy or Riccardo could be Zanny. The dye was cast as to where Cindy's strategy would lead imho.

If you observe, the two FBI agents, they allow her to talk and talk and talk.....................they listen, interspersed with the odd comment or question but its not really an interview which would be very much structured and on the FBI'S terms. Cindy is given free reign and so she rambles on and on and on with her theories and red flags and the not so subtle little jibes at OCSD. Meanwhile she takes every opportunity of painting Casey as a wonderful mum and total victim in all of this. I see her arrogant trait very much at work here.She forgets who's she's talking to imo and didn't bargain on George running off at the mouth when it was his turn. They weren't quite as in sync, as we see today.

Dint get me wrong I'm sure OC and FBI would make full use of these sessions, particularly in making comparisons to previous statements but she went to them on this occasion.

IIRC Cindy was interviewed the very next day re a time line...........Its during this session that Melich tells her about Casey taking her car, information he'd gotten from the FBI and something she claimed no knowledge of. George stated he'd actually followed Casey when he saw her leaving their driveway in Cindy's car... .............. the inconsistencies start to show through.......

Report this post Delete post
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1682 on: November 23, 2008, 10:01:54 PM »

So, Ricardo was acting odd. Lemme see, he had a fling with KC, then he moved on to Amy. But, he did another dip with KC while Amy was away. And the baby was in the bed with them. He was probably as nervous as a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs, being with the parents of the girl who was just arrested becasue said baby is now missing.   
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1683 on: November 23, 2008, 10:10:32 PM »

Cindy is saying that she "believes in abortion for certain circumstances" and that Casey believes in abortion too but that was never something that was going to happen.

Cindy also says that she never thought about not having Caylee.  The man asked her if she would be surprised if some friends thought Casey saw Caylee as an obstacle.  She says Casey could come and go as she pleased and they would keep Caylee with no questions asked.

Lee lived with them until age 23.  She said Casey could go out any time she wanted.  There was no pressure on her to stay home with Caylee.

But so far, the man has not asked about the father.

She is talking about Caylee taking a fall now and then and getting a bruise or a scab.  She talks on and on about Caylee, but not a tear shed and in fact laughing and chuckling now and then.  She is saying there is no abuse in the family.

Casey bathed Caylee in the morning and again at night and any time during the day that was necessary. 

So the child was bathed at least twice a day and sometimes more.  She says this was "ritual" and that she did the same with her kids.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1684 on: November 23, 2008, 10:16:37 PM »

Ty for posting the Cindy interviews Hudsunn.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1685 on: November 23, 2008, 10:25:14 PM »

Cindy is saying that she "believes in abortion for certain circumstances" and that Casey believes in abortion too but that was never something that was going to happen.

Cindy also says that she never thought about not having Caylee.  The man asked her if she would be surprised if some friends thought Casey saw Caylee as an obstacle.  She says Casey could come and go as she pleased and they would keep Caylee with no questions asked.

Lee lived with them until age 23.  She said Casey could go out any time she wanted.  There was no pressure on her to stay home with Caylee.

But so far, the man has not asked about the father.

She is talking about Caylee taking a fall now and then and getting a bruise or a scab.  She talks on and on about Caylee, but not a tear shed and in fact laughing and chuckling now and then.  She is saying there is no abuse in the family.

Casey bathed Caylee in the morning and again at night and any time during the day that was necessary. 

So the child was bathed at least twice a day and sometimes more.  She says this was "ritual" and that she did the same with her kids.

Thanks for posting this.  I tried to listen to Cindy and George and kept getting interrupted.  Was only able to listen to parts of each.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1686 on: November 23, 2008, 10:25:22 PM »

So, Ricardo was acting odd. Lemme see, he had a fling with KC, then he moved on to Amy. But, he did another dip with KC while Amy was away. And the baby was in the bed with them. He was probably as nervous as a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs, being with the parents of the girl who was just arrested becasue said baby is now missing.   

wow.. I guess he did have a reason to be a tad fidgety.
can't pull anything over on Cindy 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1687 on: November 23, 2008, 10:26:13 PM »

Shoperoo

I think Cindy started her vendetta against OCSO the moment it became evident to her that Casey was in serious trouble she was going to have a hard time assisting Casey get wiggled out of, the night before the bond hearing.   She was totally ticked off that Yuri and Sgt Allen informed her that they needed to talk to her parents (Cindy went ballistic) the next day this becomes evident at the bond hearing & then she got slammed with what the judge ordered in the way of bond,  a half a mil.  She said it was because of his health, I dont think so.  I think Cindy's real concern was that it was going to be disclosed that her "lil perfect one" stole money not only from her, but her grandparents.   Good God now we find out Casey stole money out of Caylee's savings account opened by George & her piggy bank!   Cindy knows all to well what Casey has done in the past, her rose colored glassed version of her daughter now is her absolute need to present false impressions - both her and George in different ways are very hung up on "appearances."  George lying to her about the internet scam as opposed to gambling, my thought it was his desperate attempt to pay off debt and get the heck out of that house!   Could you live with that woman?

There is no doubt in my mind that Casey killed Caylee, I think she was contemplating it for a good bit along with even doing away with her parents, evidenced by how she told Amy that she was getting Cindy's house signed over to her to the point that Amy submitted a change of address in addition to her searching about missing children and how to make chloroform.   I think the volatile argument Casey had with her mother over her stealing from her grandparents (and maybe even a threat that Cindy was going to get custody of Caylee) was just what she needed to carry out what she had been contemplating.   Lee asked her why she did not call 911 or at least let her family know, Casey's response "Maybe I'm a spiteful B...."   Spite and selfishness were her motives

Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1688 on: November 23, 2008, 10:26:47 PM »

my impression of this cindy video

Cindy really doesnt know casey at all Period

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1689 on: November 23, 2008, 10:38:29 PM »

Has anyone read the latest National Enquirer?
<<snip>>
Could this be the day KC took off in Cindy's vehicle ? would that work for the timeline or am I way off ?  reaching for my other hat
Sea Searcher
From what I can tell from George's interviews Cindy knew Casey had the vehicle... so who Knows.   

It's the only time, I can recall, that KC's car was home and she left in another vehicle..
but my memory is fuzzy so I thought I'd put it out there in case others can think of other times..at least ones we know about..
maybe when Casey took her mom's car, caylee was in the pontiac's trunk....she had to borrow her mom's car to go somewhere or meet friends, you know the smell at that time was so so strong in order to put caylee in other car

I was actually thinking (which can be very dangerous  ) that the smell of decomp was from the fluids in the trunk of the Pontiac...Caylee's remains were already put in a sealed, airtight container and KC put that in CA's vehicle and thus began the high speed chase with George..not that he knew why (that's a different theory) According to GA, he lost sight of KC down the highway and never picked her up again. She could have then disposed of the sealed container after eluding George..

All this is just a theory based on the NE report and whose to say that is factual..
we need more info from this report if there is any more to get...dates, times, locations etc.
George saw her taking Cindy's car? Did George go back to his house or he went to work? because if he went back to the house he will check Casey's car to see if something is wrong.....at that point he could smell of decomposition and know that Caylee is dead
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1690 on: November 23, 2008, 10:38:43 PM »

O no, she knows her...all too well - its like looking in a mirror & she made way too many comments to others that prove she was not ignorant to Casey's behavior.   From the moment Cindy walked in that room for her FBI interview all she did was try to manipulate the FBI special agents.  She made it quite clear that she was upset with OCSO so she figured she tried to convince them of Casey's "innocence" and literally tried to pin blame on anyone she could, shamelessly.  Her body language is riddled with anxiety and deceit.   The entire time she was there she tried to get the spotlight of blame off her daughter and convince these very seasoned agents that someone else took Caylee - I'm convinced both George and Cindy know deep down that Caylee is gone, they knew that the minute they picked up that deathmobile.   God have mercy on all their souls, she had it twisted in her local 6 house tour (another attempt at deception and deflection) she pretty much damned all to H E double hockey sticks saying they had no worries that they have done nothing wrong & will walk thru the pearly gates of heaven...well I think she better revisit that thought.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1691 on: November 23, 2008, 10:43:21 PM »

Something else to notice about Cindy:  When she answers a question about Casey, it always ends up back to her.  "She" soon ends up as "I."

She is talking about their "Irish" connection.  I thought they seemed Italian.  Lee had ITP, no platelets, just before his 16 th birthday.  Lee became depressed.  He lost his faith in God. 

She seemed to think this was a big stressor in the family.  Now she is talking about coaching basketball teams.

Guess most of you know all this but some of it is new to me, so forgive me for repeating this.

One other thing...she talked about not having an appetite and she has wolfed down two candy bars so far. 

I haven't read what you are posting, so I don't mind reading it...infact, I'd rather read it from you than listen to Cindy 

ME too. ::MonkeyHaHa::Just hearing Cindy's voice makes my ears want to crawl off the side of my head.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1692 on: November 23, 2008, 10:46:10 PM »

O no, she knows her...all too well - its like looking in a mirror & she made way too many comments to others that prove she was not ignorant to Casey's behavior.   From the moment Cindy walked in that room for her FBI interview all she did was try to manipulate the FBI special agents.  She made it quite clear that she was upset with OCSO so she figured she tried to convince them of Casey's "innocence" and literally tried to pin blame on anyone she could, shamelessly.  Her body language is riddled with anxiety and deceit.   The entire time she was there she tried to get the spotlight of blame off her daughter and convince these very seasoned agents that someone else took Caylee - I'm convinced both George and Cindy know deep down that Caylee is gone, they knew that the minute they picked up that deathmobile.   God have mercy on all their souls, she had it twisted in her local 6 house tour (another attempt at deception and deflection) she pretty much damned all to H E double hockey sticks saying they had no worries that they have done nothing wrong & will walk thru the pearly gates of heaven...well I think she better revisit that thought.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
shoperoo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1693 on: November 23, 2008, 10:50:01 PM »

Cappuchino
You make some very interesting points ....I have always believed that Caylee's death was accidental. Though admittedly if a mother puts a chloroformed rag over a 3 year old infant's mouth....... that in anyone's book is the most serious form of  assault and abuse.
Guess what I'm saying is that up until very recently I couldnt believe this was a premeditated act.

However, I concede that if not stopped this creature Casey may have gone on to be a black widow type, the potential was definitely there...........so your points actually have me reconsidering.

Just very hard to think someone could be so evil to a helpless baby

How was she gonna try and explain it though ........any thoughts.Although she seems quite articulate, she's not too bright otherwise she would never have left the car at Amscot Sociopaths seem to be impulsive, i.e. they dont think too far ahead.
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1694 on: November 23, 2008, 11:03:57 PM »

Hi Altruist, hey Monkeys...
I so agree with you Altruist...I think with KC they just decided to "pick your battles" and ignored her antics for the most part just simply to keep peace, especially Cindy who appears to have just decided for the most part to bear the financial results of KCs nonsense in order to keep the household quiet when possible. I think in matters regarding Caylee it was the same way for them. I am sure they never thought in their wildest dreams (nightmares) they would end up where they are now, and just assumed KC would take good care of Caylee simply because she was her mother...what I mean to say is I think perhaps they used that as an excuse to condone not checking into things, etc. i.e. took the easy way out..again. I think that household was a Mess and Cindy did whatever she could to just keep it quiet whenever possible. We know how easily GA goes off, and how easily KC can turn on someone...

The A's are moron's, stupid, clueless, all by choice.  CA educated as an RN, she has had exposure through books nevermind experience, GA 11 years with LE same for him.  After Trenton Duckett they didn't get a sense that horrible things can happen leaving a troubled woman to be in charge of a child?  After that horrible tragedy to that beautiful little boy & it came to light anybody who is in any where a similiar situation should have received a WAKE UP CALL to look for signs.  If adequate measures are not put into place then that's taking a big risk.  I'm not talking about a Mom who may like to go out once a week but wanting to get out of motherly duties & responsibilities every chance you get & wanting company with you all the time are certainly big red flags, I mean who has that kind of time when you are caring for a child, nobody that I know of.

The A's gave their daughter very bad advice all so they could profit financially, imo.  I have seen no evidence that this is not the case.  The skank brought her problems to them once she was in deep always, there is no doubt about that to me & that's just what she did this last time as well & they are very poor decision maker's, they wanted the lime light & the opportunity to cash in so they created a sensational tale that would sell to the American public so that books & movies would make them rich in addition to tv spots & photo licensing figuring that they could get her minimal time locked up as after all she is such a nice girl from such a nice home, NOT.  She's probably been stealing & lying since she was 7 years old.  There's something seriously wrong with this group, they lack any sense of values, ethics or common sense.  They are depraved.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1695 on: November 23, 2008, 11:05:04 PM »

Cappuchino
You make some very interesting points ....I have always believed that Caylee's death was accidental. Though admittedly if a mother puts a chloroformed rag over a 3 year old infant's mouth....... that in anyone's book is the most serious form of  assault and abuse.
Guess what I'm saying is that up until very recently I couldnt believe this was a premeditated act.

However, I concede that if not stopped this creature Casey may have gone on to be a black widow type, the potential was definitely there...........so your points actually have me reconsidering.

How was she gonna try and explain it though ........any thoughts.Although she seems quite articulate, she's not too bright otherwise she would never have left the car at Amscot Sociopaths seem to be impulsive, i.e. they dont think too far ahead.

I don't think she intended to leave the car there permanently because she knew it reeked, but to her surpise it was towed on the 30th.  I am curious why she left her purse & ID in the car on the front seat considering she had Tony come and pick her up.   If she reconsidered how she was going to get her parent's house then that's when I think she started talking to Mark Hawkins about going to California, its very possible she was planning on moving out there maybe even claiming that Caylee was with her...from there who knows

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1696 on: November 23, 2008, 11:05:51 PM »

Altruist, love your posts, your wisdom.  Happy Birthday!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #1697 on: November 23, 2008, 11:09:52 PM »

I love the part where the FBI agent asks her if there is any family history of mental illness, and she says George thinks his sister is crazy. Guess that will be another elephant in the room on Thanksgiving. 

Why didn't she tell him at that point that the apple didn't fall far from the tree, but by that point he had to know she was just as nuts as her daughter!!   
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #1698 on: November 23, 2008, 11:15:55 PM »

If she reconsidered how she was going to get her parent's house then that's when I think she started talking to Mark Hawkins about going to California, its very possible she was planning on moving out there maybe even claiming that Caylee was with her...from there who knows

That was my theory too, tell Hawkins Caylee was with CA & GA and tell CA & GA they were together. But she didn't make any real plans of that. Not at least that we have seen. Unless they have some info from websites where she was looking for flights, rental cars etc. that haven't been released yet.

There are so many pieces to the puzzle that we just don't know. I really hope they don't work out some plea agreement so that we never find out the rest of the details. I am hoping for a trial and asking for a DVR for Christmas so that I can watch it!!!!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1699 on: November 23, 2008, 11:19:37 PM »

Cappuchino

I don't think she intended to leave the car there permanently because she knew it reeked, but to her surpise it was towed on the 30th.  I am curious why she left her purse & ID in the car on the front seat considering she had Tony come and pick her up.   If she reconsidered how she was going to get her parent's house then that's when I think she started talking to Mark Hawkins about going to California, its very possible she was planning on moving out there maybe even claiming that Caylee was with her...from there who knows

Just ran across this, Cappuccino... wanted to share. LOL

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.