April 26, 2024, 06:55:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #64  (Read 360321 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1760 on: November 24, 2008, 08:00:02 AM »

cherjers answer sounds logical and suits me. However, I would never have allowed it to go this far. I would have turned my own Son in to face the music LONG before the 'thirty days' Cindy gave Casey. There is no possible way that I would allow a freak show to continue on and on and on...Son or not.

Cindy belongs in a hospital    .           
  Yes i agree there is no way I would allow this to continue-I would tell my child to do it now -I am no fan of Lee--but if this was my family I would tell kc you are destroying your borthes life and he is a child of mine also and I cant allow that to happen.   AS far as Cindy needing to be put in a hospital--who wouldnt be in a hopital by this point--they have hurt KC more then help her--I really think KC is evil-no remorse--she is a person that should not be walking the streets. she needs to spend the rest of her life in jail-she is capable of anything .  To suffer no guilt -no pity for her parents  just evil-I wonder if people are born that way.

Hi Cher:

I can't give you the only answer, but I believe it is part nature and part nurture.  The brain is plastic and can be molded, especially during the birth to five year-old time.  The problem should have been spotted then to have the most effect.  Until the brain is 25, it is still pretty changeable so there is no excuse for not getting help.  We now know the brain can be changed forever--it is indeed plastic, but who is going to get her the help she needs?

Can someone be beyond help?  I don't know.  How can we tell in this situation when this brain was not treated and also was actually encouraged to further decay, imo.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1761 on: November 24, 2008, 08:03:41 AM »

Good Morning!

Tiptoeing out so I don't awaken the sleeping Monkeys.

Coffee is on...

I'm Awake ! Coffee Please !

Honey alert!

I believe in miracles!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1762 on: November 24, 2008, 08:04:29 AM »

I know Deenie, I know...its outrageous.   I spoke to this earlier - its reckless & reprehensible. Even this lune Michelle stated "until someone contacts us so we can rule it out"   WHAT!   You know its not Caylee but you are puposely putting another family thru heck to have to prove that is their daughter & state so publicly!!!  And yes, I spoke of the danger the Ranting Ants put this child in with that $250,000 reward and God knows what else out there that could come to this innocent child!    Makes me want to hop on a flight to Orlando and do a good ole fashion Italian B slap from one side to the other and back again.  This lunacy is way beyond denial and grief, these stunts and statements are designed to get their daughter off of a murder one charge. No wonder that fraudelent organization KFN and its new spokesperson that came out of the woodwork because she followed the case since day 1 and drinks the koolaid are the only ones buying what they are selling or willing to assist/support them.   Not even their own extended immediate family is!

You think this was the last straw for Nejame and ONE of the many reasons he quit?? He has a little dark haired girl and I sure this last episode sent him over the edge. He probably went ballistic when they said they wanted to throw this picture out there to see what happens. Why else would they cancel the announcement b/c he quit?

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1763 on: November 24, 2008, 08:08:07 AM »

Because they stick their heads in the sand and hope the trouble will blow over and no one makes a sound until someone is dead (just like my family, sorry mom)

always1, sorry to hear that!  I know what you mean. The A's remind me of my own family a bit, too. My parents didn't take custody of my nephew away from my sister until he was 9 years old. They were hoping she'd get it together, that a baby would make her grow up, etc....but she didn't. She did drugs and worked as a stripper and kept disappearing for a week at a time, or overdosing, or going to jail...my nephew developed Attachment Disorder, then ODD, and a host of other problems that could have been prevented if they'd just taken him away when he was still a baby. God knows she gave them plenty of reasons. They raised him, but they didn't really take custody til it was many years too late.

They both enabled and overprotected my sister, willing to do anything to keep her out of jail, even at the expense of their other two kids, and their grandchild.

When they finally did take my nephew, he was so damaged that they really did have to "pick their battles," or each day would be nonstop fighting with him. You couldn't play a game with him--he'd cheat. He'd lie nonstop. You couldn't convince him he was wrong, ever-he had to have his own way 100% of the time no matter how stupid what he was doing was. Time-outs had no effect on him, and neither did any other form of discipline. He finally killed the family cat by squeezing him too hard one day, and just left the body for Mom to find. He was a teenager at the time--old enough to know better. But he had to have his way, you see. He couldn't just let the cat hop down.

Mom pretended to believe the cat had died of leukemia, but on her deathbed a year later she told my sister she knew. And my sister knew, too, because my nephew had told her. I thought it was the most devastating and awful thing I'd ever heard, until I heard about this case.

On a small scale this is very similar to what I see Cindy A's dilemma being. Cindy should have either stepped aside and allowed the adoption, or taken custody of Caylee right away, instead of trying to make Casey grow up by forcing her to keep the baby etc...She made it all about herself,  but wouldn't step up to the plate because she still had false hope that Casey would become an adult, IMO. Just like Mom thought each time my sister promised to change, that she really would change, and that they should "give her a chance," even though it was forcing a little baby to live with a mother who was on crack....

I think that's why I can't look away from this case--it's eerily familiar, and makes me feel like "there but for the grace of God" go we, and all that.

How is your nephew now-I hope someone got him help--its a serious thing to kill an animal.  thanks for sharing that story--it had to be heard to tell-I hope things are better now
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1764 on: November 24, 2008, 08:09:40 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. More coffee......Be Right Back.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1765 on: November 24, 2008, 08:11:41 AM »

I know Deenie, I know...its outrageous.   I spoke to this earlier - its reckless & reprehensible. Even this lune Michelle stated "until someone contacts us so we can rule it out"   WHAT!   You know its not Caylee but you are puposely putting another family thru heck to have to prove that is their daughter & state so publicly!!!  And yes, I spoke of the danger the Ranting Ants put this child in with that $250,000 reward and God knows what else out there that could come to this innocent child!    Makes me want to hop on a flight to Orlando and do a good ole fashion Italian B slap from one side to the other and back again.  This lunacy is way beyond denial and grief, these stunts and statements are designed to get their daughter off of a murder one charge. No wonder that fraudelent organization KFN and its new spokesperson that came out of the woodwork because she followed the case since day 1 and drinks the koolaid are the only ones buying what they are selling or willing to assist/support them.   Not even their own extended immediate family is!

You think this was the last straw for Nejame and ONE of the many reasons he quit?? He has a little dark haired girl and I sure this last episode sent him over the edge. He probably went ballistic when they said they wanted to throw this picture out there to see what happens. Why else would they cancel the announcement b/c he quit?

I had a stalker for a long time.  It was the scariest thing.  I could not go out without being harassed and chased.  I would come out to find flowers and balloons on my car.  Some people actually thought this was cute.  It was awful.

I cannot imagine what it would feel like to have my picture out after I managed to move away.  Multiply this by a million for any child it happens to, they are easier to kidnap.  Do these people not have compassion for anyone???

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1766 on: November 24, 2008, 08:13:30 AM »

Because they stick their heads in the sand and hope the trouble will blow over and no one makes a sound until someone is dead (just like my family, sorry mom)

always1, sorry to hear that!  I know what you mean. The A's remind me of my own family a bit, too. My parents didn't take custody of my nephew away from my sister until he was 9 years old. They were hoping she'd get it together, that a baby would make her grow up, etc....but she didn't. She did drugs and worked as a stripper and kept disappearing for a week at a time, or overdosing, or going to jail...my nephew developed Attachment Disorder, then ODD, and a host of other problems that could have been prevented if they'd just taken him away when he was still a baby. God knows she gave them plenty of reasons. They raised him, but they didn't really take custody til it was many years too late.

They both enabled and overprotected my sister, willing to do anything to keep her out of jail, even at the expense of their other two kids, and their grandchild.

When they finally did take my nephew, he was so damaged that they really did have to "pick their battles," or each day would be nonstop fighting with him. You couldn't play a game with him--he'd cheat. He'd lie nonstop. You couldn't convince him he was wrong, ever-he had to have his own way 100% of the time no matter how stupid what he was doing was. Time-outs had no effect on him, and neither did any other form of discipline. He finally killed the family cat by squeezing him too hard one day, and just left the body for Mom to find. He was a teenager at the time--old enough to know better. But he had to have his way, you see. He couldn't just let the cat hop down.

Mom pretended to believe the cat had died of leukemia, but on her deathbed a year later she told my sister she knew. And my sister knew, too, because my nephew had told her. I thought it was the most devastating and awful thing I'd ever heard, until I heard about this case.

On a small scale this is very similar to what I see Cindy A's dilemma being. Cindy should have either stepped aside and allowed the adoption, or taken custody of Caylee right away, instead of trying to make Casey grow up by forcing her to keep the baby etc...She made it all about herself,  but wouldn't step up to the plate because she still had false hope that Casey would become an adult, IMO. Just like Mom thought each time my sister promised to change, that she really would change, and that they should "give her a chance," even though it was forcing a little baby to live with a mother who was on crack....

I think that's why I can't look away from this case--it's eerily familiar, and makes me feel like "there but for the grace of God" go we, and all that.

How is your nephew now-I hope someone got him help--its a serious thing to kill an animal.  thanks for sharing that story--it had to be heard to tell-I hope things are better now

I was wondering that also.  I will say some prayers for him and your family.  I am so sorry you had to go through this.

I believe in miracles!
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1767 on: November 24, 2008, 08:17:34 AM »

cherjers answer sounds logical and suits me. However, I would never have allowed it to go this far. I would have turned my own Son in to face the music LONG before the 'thirty days' Cindy gave Casey. There is no possible way that I would allow a freak show to continue on and on and on...Son or not.

Cindy belongs in a hospital    .           
  Yes i agree there is no way I would allow this to continue-I would tell my child to do it now -I am no fan of Lee--but if this was my family I would tell kc you are destroying your borthes life and he is a child of mine also and I cant allow that to happen.   AS far as Cindy needing to be put in a hospital--who wouldnt be in a hopital by this point--they have hurt KC more then help her--I really think KC is evil-no remorse--she is a person that should not be walking the streets. she needs to spend the rest of her life in jail-she is capable of anything .  To suffer no guilt -no pity for her parents  just evil-I wonder if people are born that way.

Hi Cher:

I can't give you the only answer, but I believe it is part nature and part nurture.  The brain is plastic and can be molded, especially during the birth to five year-old time.  The problem should have been spotted then to have the most effect.  Until the brain is 25, it is still pretty changeable so there is no excuse for not getting help.  We now know the brain can be changed forever--it is indeed plastic, but who is going to get her the help she needs?

Can someone be beyond help?  I don't know.  How can we tell in this situation when this brain was not treated and also was actually encouraged to further decay, imo.
  I was thinking about the 8 yr old boy who killed his father -I hope you are right about the braine being plastic-that means there is hope for that boy-thanks for your inpute
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1768 on: November 24, 2008, 08:21:38 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1769 on: November 24, 2008, 08:28:15 AM »

Here is an article just posted -- I love the title, "Caylee Anthony’s Grandmother Just Couldn’t Keep Quiet!"

http://www.bloggernews.net/118743

Good Morning

I finished all CA tapes last night.  I remember Rob (the bountyhunter that transported her while out on 1st bail) said he never shut up.  After listening to Cindy I bet KC talked exactly the same way.  So why is Robert Dick not on the witness list?

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1770 on: November 24, 2008, 08:32:57 AM »

O FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!   Now the FBI is their enemy too, man o manochivitz that list is getting mighty long!  They didn't know they were being recorded, I call BS!!   Just how dumb and naive do they think the public is? 

Only 35 in attendance

Few pages behind..

GMAFB.  If we're to believe they're that stupid...  what, would they have changed their stories had they known??  George is ex LE. He should know this is all recorded. And he could have told Cindy.. she should know, too.  They're all idiots if they think we're that stupid.

Does anybody know why Michelle Bart's name is actually Michelle Burque? Is Burque her maiden name? Or is she doing a "celeb" thing where she changes her name cuz Bart sounds better than Burque? 

Look at the Caylee Is Missing myspace blog:
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=122459029&blogID=451192007

National Vigil - Hosts Needed

If you would like to host a location for next Sunday's (November 30th) National Vigil for Hope, please let me know by the end of today.

The host just needs to secure a location (police station, church, cafe, parking lot, a persons home, etc.) all you do is bring together your community to prayer, hope, and for fellowship.  We will submit a release of locations to national media.

At the vigil, it starts at 8pm (Eastern time / 5PM Pacific) and the host can just do prayer, have candles, balloons, refreshments, or whatever helps to entice your community to come out to pray for ALL Missing kids.  Folks with missing kids (or persons) in your community are encouraged to bring fliers and pictures of their loved ones missing to bring more awareness to cases that are still unaccounted for.

If you have any questions, please call 626-644-3472 otherwise, please e-mail Michelle Bart (helpingheroes@earthlink.net) your name, phone number, location address/phone number of venue, and your local police department number (we contact all vigil locations to inform them this will be taking place).

Thank you in advance and lets work together to bring home everyone missing!

Michelle A. Bart
Vigil Coordinator

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1771 on: November 24, 2008, 08:40:57 AM »

I'm sorry, but these people who are "so sick of people saying Caylee is dead"....  I really have to ask myself what kind of alternate reality they live in.  Is there ANY evidence that she is alive??? NO.  Is there any evidence she is dead? YES!!!!  It seems like only seeing her body will convince people, and that's just really disturbing to me.  Do I wish Caylee were still alive? Of course I do. But I don't have blinders on, either.  How does anything Casey has done since June 16th (and even before) make sense?? How does it not implicate her in something??  Reading comments from people on that myspace page really makes me mad. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1772 on: November 24, 2008, 08:50:02 AM »

hi monkeys!!!
I have been happily lurking for over a month because it has taken that long to get that final registration email! So excited to be here, I feel like I sorta already know everyone here...in a totally uncreepy way, I promise! 

I was a avid watcher of NG before the Caylee case came to light, (please no nanner throwing!) and have been posting on lots of sites, but this one by far has been the most respectful and openminded and SANE out of most! (trust me, I have way too much time on my hands and I KNOW this) You monkeys are some of the most well written people out there and I find out so much new info from you guys, and I thought I was so  on top of each new happening! Ok enough gushing from me.

Something that has bothered me so much throughout this case is Lee Anthony.  Ever since I heard him snickering....YES SNICKERING...about that smell in the garage, I've known that he MUST be up to something.  Then I remember a phone convo between he and Casey where he calls her "darling".  Now, I am an only child myself, but does anyone here refer to their bro or sis as "darling".  I mean, maybe in jest, but still...
All along I suspected he may be Caylee's dad and this feeling has only grown stronger and stronger ever since he refused to give up dna and was forced to do so.  Right after he gave his dna, he totally disappeared!!  I look at Caylee's precious little face and I see Lee's eyes in there somehow.  I somehow just don't believe that Casey is not sure who the father is.  She would be claiming SSI for her child if his father was dead.  I agree with those who think that Cindy may have promised to help Casey care for this baby in order to get her to agree to keep Caylee, and Casey just wasn't into the idea...maybe because Lee was doing little or nothing to help with Caylee, his own daughter?

Also I find those bleachy stains on Lee's driveway very suspicious.  Could he have tried to bleach blood or staining on his driveway from possibly cleaning Casey's car out???

Sorry, that was a lot to say, but like I said, I've been waiting a month to talk to you guys about it!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1773 on: November 24, 2008, 08:51:59 AM »

Here is an article just posted -- I love the title, "Caylee Anthony’s Grandmother Just Couldn’t Keep Quiet!"

http://www.bloggernews.net/118743

Good Morning

I finished all CA tapes last night.  I remember Rob (the bountyhunter that transported her while out on 1st bail) said he never shut up.  After listening to Cindy I bet KC talked exactly the same way.  So why is Robert Dick not on the witness list?

When the witness list came out...someone posted that there might be a second list.. I don't think there are any forensic (Body Farm) expert witnesses on the list either so It makes sense...at this point, I've seen no other list FWIW

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1774 on: November 24, 2008, 08:58:03 AM »

hi monkeys!!!
I have been happily lurking for over a month because it has taken that long to get that final registration email! So excited to be here, I feel like I sorta already know everyone here...in a totally uncreepy way, I promise! 

I was a avid watcher of NG before the Caylee case came to light, (please no nanner throwing!) and have been posting on lots of sites, but this one by far has been the most respectful and openminded and SANE out of most! (trust me, I have way too much time on my hands and I KNOW this) You monkeys are some of the most well written people out there and I find out so much new info from you guys, and I thought I was so  on top of each new happening! Ok enough gushing from me.

Something that has bothered me so much throughout this case is Lee Anthony.  Ever since I heard him snickering....YES SNICKERING...about that smell in the garage, I've known that he MUST be up to something.  Then I remember a phone convo between he and Casey where he calls her "darling".  Now, I am an only child myself, but does anyone here refer to their bro or sis as "darling".  I mean, maybe in jest, but still...
All along I suspected he may be Caylee's dad and this feeling has only grown stronger and stronger ever since he refused to give up dna and was forced to do so.  Right after he gave his dna, he totally disappeared!!  I look at Caylee's precious little face and I see Lee's eyes in there somehow.  I somehow just don't believe that Casey is not sure who the father is.  She would be claiming SSI for her child if his father was dead.  I agree with those who think that Cindy may have promised to help Casey care for this baby in order to get her to agree to keep Caylee, and Casey just wasn't into the idea...maybe because Lee was doing little or nothing to help with Caylee, his own daughter?

Also I find those bleachy stains on Lee's driveway very suspicious.  Could he have tried to bleach blood or staining on his driveway from possibly cleaning Casey's car out???

Sorry, that was a lot to say, but like I said, I've been waiting a month to talk to you guys about it!

Welcome to the cage!

I have some of the same questions regarding Lee.  I would love to know the results of his dna test.  That would sure answer a lot of questions.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1775 on: November 24, 2008, 08:59:16 AM »

Morning lovely monkeys! Welcome ShariVari and all new monkeys! (And NO my brother and I would never refer to each other as darling. Only use our names and my nickname or "sis." May be different in other families ... )

Time to watch the Cindy tapes ...  Don't make me do it. Please. Cliff notes anyone?

I remember you, Caylee.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1776 on: November 24, 2008, 09:01:43 AM »

I'm sorry, but these people who are "so sick of people saying Caylee is dead"....  I really have to ask myself what kind of alternate reality they live in.  Is there ANY evidence that she is alive??? NO.  Is there any evidence she is dead? YES!!!!  It seems like only seeing her body will convince people, and that's just really disturbing to me.  Do I wish Caylee were still alive? Of course I do. But I don't have blinders on, either.  How does anything Casey has done since June 16th (and even before) make sense?? How does it not implicate her in something??  Reading comments from people on that myspace page really makes me mad. 

I wish it were true (Caylee still being here with us) and I'm a big believer in miracles.... but I just don't feel one coming here...I'll be happy to eat crow if I'm wrong, but I don't think so.. It would be amazing if it happened tho... 

I hope Klaas is able to post the new NE article today..maybe it will give us more info and details about the grave..would like to know who told the story..

If my wife ever knew I was reading the NE, I'd never live it down 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1777 on: November 24, 2008, 09:02:38 AM »

Morning lovely monkeys! Welcome ShariVari and all new monkeys! (And NO my brother and I would never refer to each other as darling. Only use our names and my nickname or "sis." May be different in other families ... )

Time to watch the Cindy tapes ...  Don't make me do it. Please. Cliff notes anyone?

I watched all the Georgie footage and then made my way to the Cindy tapes.  By the middle of her third tape, I had totally lost focus of the conversation and I think she had too...or at least that's when her meds kicked in because the woman was all over the place!  I have read that others thought this about Cindy as well!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1778 on: November 24, 2008, 09:05:41 AM »

I wish it were true (Caylee still being here with us) and I'm a big believer in miracles.... but I just don't feel one coming here...I'll be happy to eat crow if I'm wrong, but I don't think so.. It would be amazing if it happened tho... 

I hope Klaas is able to post the new NE article today..maybe it will give us more info and details about the grave..would like to know who told the story..

If my wife ever knew I was reading the NE, I'd never live it down 

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1779 on: November 24, 2008, 09:06:18 AM »

I watched all the Georgie footage and then made my way to the Cindy tapes.  By the middle of her third tape, I had totally lost focus of the conversation and I think she had too...or at least that's when her meds kicked in because the woman was all over the place!  I have read that others thought this about Cindy as well!

Cindy = master of confusion

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.