April 25, 2024, 10:30:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #64  (Read 360175 times)
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1780 on: November 24, 2008, 09:09:25 AM »

hi monkeys!!!
I have been happily lurking for over a month because it has taken that long to get that final registration email! So excited to be here, I feel like I sorta already know everyone here...in a totally uncreepy way, I promise! 

I was a avid watcher of NG before the Caylee case came to light, (please no nanner throwing!) and have been posting on lots of sites, but this one by far has been the most respectful and openminded and SANE out of most! (trust me, I have way too much time on my hands and I KNOW this) You monkeys are some of the most well written people out there and I find out so much new info from you guys, and I thought I was so  on top of each new happening! Ok enough gushing from me.

Something that has bothered me so much throughout this case is Lee Anthony.  Ever since I heard him snickering....YES SNICKERING...about that smell in the garage, I've known that he MUST be up to something.  Then I remember a phone convo between he and Casey where he calls her "darling".  Now, I am an only child myself, but does anyone here refer to their bro or sis as "darling".   I mean, maybe in jest, but still...
All along I suspected he may be Caylee's dad and this feeling has only grown stronger and stronger ever since he refused to give up dna and was forced to do so.  Right after he gave his dna, he totally disappeared!!  I look at Caylee's precious little face and I see Lee's eyes in there somehow.  I somehow just don't believe that Casey is not sure who the father is.  She would be claiming SSI for her child if his father was dead.  I agree with those who think that Cindy may have promised to help Casey care for this baby in order to get her to agree to keep Caylee, and Casey just wasn't into the idea...maybe because Lee was doing little or nothing to help with Caylee, his own daughter?

Also I find those bleachy stains on Lee's driveway very suspicious.  Could he have tried to bleach blood or staining on his driveway from possibly cleaning Casey's car out???

Sorry, that was a lot to say, but like I said, I've been waiting a month to talk to you guys about it!

Welcome to the Cage ShariVari !!!

Being one of only a handful of boymonkeys here I can't only say NO WAY ! much to intimate for me IMO...I love my sister but that's just a little too close..

I won't throw nanners at you but here's some coffee

Again... Welcome !

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1781 on: November 24, 2008, 09:09:50 AM »

Morning lovely monkeys! Welcome ShariVari and all new monkeys! (And NO my brother and I would never refer to each other as darling. Only use our names and my nickname or "sis." May be different in other families ... )

Time to watch the Cindy tapes ...  Don't make me do it. Please. Cliff notes anyone?

I watched all the Georgie footage and then made my way to the Cindy tapes.  By the middle of her third tape, I had totally lost focus of the conversation and I think she had too...or at least that's when her meds kicked in because the woman was all over the place!  I have read that others thought this about Cindy as well!

Cindy = master of confusion

You could skip the first one and not miss anything.  Well actually you skip all of them....   
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1782 on: November 24, 2008, 09:12:24 AM »

Good Morning!

Tiptoeing out so I don't awaken the sleeping Monkeys.

Coffee is on...

I'm Awake ! Coffee Please !

Honey alert!

Mornin' Bearly..was thinking about you..is this someone you know?

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1783 on: November 24, 2008, 09:15:02 AM »

hi monkeys!!!
I have been happily lurking for over a month because it has taken that long to get that final registration email! So excited to be here, I feel like I sorta already know everyone here...in a totally uncreepy way, I promise! 

I was a avid watcher of NG before the Caylee case came to light, (please no nanner throwing!) and have been posting on lots of sites, but this one by far has been the most respectful and openminded and SANE out of most! (trust me, I have way too much time on my hands and I KNOW this) You monkeys are some of the most well written people out there and I find out so much new info from you guys, and I thought I was so  on top of each new happening! Ok enough gushing from me.

Something that has bothered me so much throughout this case is Lee Anthony.  Ever since I heard him snickering....YES SNICKERING...about that smell in the garage, I've known that he MUST be up to something.  Then I remember a phone convo between he and Casey where he calls her "darling".  Now, I am an only child myself, but does anyone here refer to their bro or sis as "darling".  I mean, maybe in jest, but still...
All along I suspected he may be Caylee's dad and this feeling has only grown stronger and stronger ever since he refused to give up dna and was forced to do so.  Right after he gave his dna, he totally disappeared!!  I look at Caylee's precious little face and I see Lee's eyes in there somehow.  I somehow just don't believe that Casey is not sure who the father is.  She would be claiming SSI for her child if his father was dead.  I agree with those who think that Cindy may have promised to help Casey care for this baby in order to get her to agree to keep Caylee, and Casey just wasn't into the idea...maybe because Lee was doing little or nothing to help with Caylee, his own daughter?

Also I find those bleachy stains on Lee's driveway very suspicious.  Could he have tried to bleach blood or staining on his driveway from possibly cleaning Casey's car out???

Sorry, that was a lot to say, but like I said, I've been waiting a month to talk to you guys about it!

Hi Shari and welcome to the cage.

That is a lot for me to think about so early.   

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1784 on: November 24, 2008, 09:16:46 AM »

Morning lovely monkeys! Welcome ShariVari and all new monkeys! (And NO my brother and I would never refer to each other as darling. Only use our names and my nickname or "sis." May be different in other families ... )

Time to watch the Cindy tapes ...  Don't make me do it. Please. Cliff notes anyone?

Hudson posted some.

I believe in miracles!
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1785 on: November 24, 2008, 09:17:04 AM »

thanks for the welcome, everyone! Now, I must get caught up on my reading.

::sigh:: a monkey's monkeying is never done

I have wanted to post this dancing monkey for so very long!!!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1786 on: November 24, 2008, 09:17:30 AM »

You could skip the first one and not miss anything.  Well actually you skip all of them....   

Morning Mammy. You look cute all dressed up for Christmas. 

I remember you, Caylee.
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1787 on: November 24, 2008, 09:18:51 AM »

hi monkeys!!!

Something that has bothered me so much throughout this case is Lee Anthony.  Ever since I heard him snickering....YES SNICKERING...about that smell in the garage, I've known that he MUST be up to something.  Then I remember a phone convo between he and Casey where he calls her "darling".  Now, I am an only child myself, but does anyone here refer to their bro or sis as "darling".  I mean, maybe in jest, but still...

Hi Shari and welcome to the cage.

That is a lot for me to think about so early.   

It's ok Bearly, here!   ::passes around banana bread and toasted marshmallow lattes::

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1788 on: November 24, 2008, 09:21:08 AM »

Good Morning!

Tiptoeing out so I don't awaken the sleeping Monkeys.

Coffee is on...

I'm Awake ! Coffee Please !

Honey alert!

Mornin' Bearly..was thinking about you..is this someone you know?

I was wondering what happened to him.

I believe in miracles!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1789 on: November 24, 2008, 09:21:34 AM »

Welcome ShariVari.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1790 on: November 24, 2008, 09:22:03 AM »

thanks for the welcome, everyone! Now, I must get caught up on my reading.

::sigh:: a monkey's monkeying is never done

I have wanted to post this dancing monkey for so very long!!!

I believe in miracles!
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1791 on: November 24, 2008, 09:22:04 AM »

SNIP

Does anybody know why Michelle Bart's name is actually Michelle Burque? Is Burque her maiden name? Or is she doing a "celeb" thing where she changes her name cuz Bart sounds better than Burque? 

Just curious, as to where the information about the actual name came from?  I did a quick Google and this Facebook page came up http://www.facebook.com/people/Michelle-Burque/501057226  The picture is so small, I can't tell if this is Bart or not.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1792 on: November 24, 2008, 09:24:28 AM »

SNIP

Does anybody know why Michelle Bart's name is actually Michelle Burque? Is Burque her maiden name? Or is she doing a "celeb" thing where she changes her name cuz Bart sounds better than Burque? 

Just curious, as to where the information about the actual name came from?  I did a quick Google and this Facebook page came up http://www.facebook.com/people/Michelle-Burque/501057226  The picture is so small, I can't tell if this is Bart or not.

IDK but you better not let Cindy see it. Causcasian toddler with brown hair ... uh-oh. 

I remember you, Caylee.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1793 on: November 24, 2008, 09:24:59 AM »

Morning Mammy. You look cute all dressed up for Christmas. 

Thank you!  Sweet Brandi fixed me up!
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1794 on: November 24, 2008, 09:25:34 AM »

SNIP

I think Burque sounds better than Bart.  Maybe that's because I see little yellow spiky haired cartoons with the latter.  Although, in the past on this case, we've noted that name changes/aliases usually mean a criminal history from someone on the defense's team.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1795 on: November 24, 2008, 09:30:25 AM »

Good Morning All!!

And Hi, Trimm, my computer did make it through the weekend!! 

Wonder what special meal Casey will have for Thanksgiving(hope it's a stale turkey sandwich)

And everyone, don't forget to watch Greta tonight!! New Natalee info!!   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1796 on: November 24, 2008, 09:33:35 AM »

I'm sorry, but these people who are "so sick of people saying Caylee is dead"....  I really have to ask myself what kind of alternate reality they live in.  Is there ANY evidence that she is alive??? NO.  Is there any evidence she is dead? YES!!!!  It seems like only seeing her body will convince people, and that's just really disturbing to me.  Do I wish Caylee were still alive? Of course I do. But I don't have blinders on, either.  How does anything Casey has done since June 16th (and even before) make sense?? How does it not implicate her in something??  Reading comments from people on that myspace page really makes me mad. 

I wish it were true (Caylee still being here with us) and I'm a big believer in miracles.... but I just don't feel one coming here...I'll be happy to eat crow if I'm wrong, but I don't think so.. It would be amazing if it happened tho... 

I hope Klaas is able to post the new NE article today..maybe it will give us more info and details about the grave..would like to know who told the story..

If my wife ever knew I was reading the NE, I'd never live it down 

Sadly,I don't see a miracle coming either.As far as the NE...I'd get laughed at by Husaband too.But don't you just want to read anything you can about this case,hoping to learn something new?We're probably gonna need a 12 step program.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1797 on: November 24, 2008, 09:34:33 AM »

Good Morning All!!

Wonder what special meal Casey will have for Thanksgiving(hope it's a stale turkey sandwich)

I don't have TV  I wish Carpe was still around posting on youtube..

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1798 on: November 24, 2008, 09:34:44 AM »

Good Morning All!!

Stale tofurkey. Stale Spam. Stale crackers and toilet water. A stale bitterness and regret pita. Oh, one can only hope.

Morning Monken!   smooch

I remember you, Caylee.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1799 on: November 24, 2008, 09:35:12 AM »

I'm sorry, but these people who are "so sick of people saying Caylee is dead"....  I really have to ask myself what kind of alternate reality they live in.  Is there ANY evidence that she is alive??? NO.  Is there any evidence she is dead? YES!!!!  It seems like only seeing her body will convince people, and that's just really disturbing to me.  Do I wish Caylee were still alive? Of course I do. But I don't have blinders on, either.  How does anything Casey has done since June 16th (and even before) make sense?? How does it not implicate her in something??  Reading comments from people on that myspace page really makes me mad. 

I wish it were true (Caylee still being here with us) and I'm a big believer in miracles.... but I just don't feel one coming here...I'll be happy to eat crow if I'm wrong, but I don't think so.. It would be amazing if it happened tho... 

I hope Klaas is able to post the new NE article today..maybe it will give us more info and details about the grave..would like to know who told the story..

If my wife ever knew I was reading the NE, I'd never live it down 

Sadly,I don't see a miracle coming either.As far as the NE...I'd get laughed at by Husaband too.But don't you just want to read anything you can about this case,hoping to learn something new?We're probably gonna need a 12 step program.

Sorry,meant to say Husband..can't spell this morning.

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.