March 29, 2024, 04:56:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #64  (Read 357477 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1840 on: November 24, 2008, 11:05:01 AM »

This never gets old.

Lee fought the sign and the sign won -- sing with me now
Oh Lee I wonder where your taped FBI interview is? He must have been so proud of himself that day, picking on a lady with her dog.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1841 on: November 24, 2008, 11:05:32 AM »

That look on Lee's face gives me the creeps, where are you hiding now Lee? 

Apparently talking about his missing/dead niece tickles his funny bone.      I'd like to rip those caterpillars right off that grill of his. 

He is hiding from anothermonkey. 

I remember you, Caylee.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1842 on: November 24, 2008, 11:07:00 AM »

SNIP

Does anybody know why Michelle Bart's name is actually Michelle Burque? Is Burque her maiden name? Or is she doing a "celeb" thing where she changes her name cuz Bart sounds better than Burque? 

Just curious, as to where the information about the actual name came from?  I did a quick Google and this Facebook page came up http://www.facebook.com/people/Michelle-Burque/501057226  The picture is so small, I can't tell if this is Bart or not.

Well, actually I read about it on WS first, but when I did a search, I found a post here as well:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4081.msg539920#msg539920

What a day! I'm not going to take any sides, I value anyone who takes the
initiative to actively search for Caylee's remains.
I so wish that todays find could have been the finale for this tragedy.
Now I hear Cindy and George are going back on the media tour and
having "Meet and Greets", being arranged by their media person Michelle Burque (Bart).

Meet and Greet Saturday

Bart says she and the Anthony's will be on both CNN and Nancy Grace Friday night.  Saturday morning at the Anthony "Help Find Caylee" command center on Goldenrod Road between Colonial and the 408 at the Old National Guard Armory, Kid Finder's will hold its first ever "Meet and Greet" from 9am to 12.  They invite people to come out and meet the Anthony's, and get familiar with all the other missing children.   And then on Monday, Bart says they will hold a press conference where they will share with the public some information they have not yet shared about why they believe Caylee is still alive.  According to Bart, Lee Anthony will be there.  They have no time slated yet.
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7857222&version=15&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

I opened that picture you posted, and enlarged it. WOW. Talk about FREAKY!!
It *could* be her.. she looks nicer in that pic, like she does in her myspace profile photo.. and that girl looks a lot like Caylee.  (I'm sure it's not, but that was immediately what I thought when I saw her).  (I can't get that facebook link to work, though)

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1843 on: November 24, 2008, 11:07:34 AM »

Oh Lee I wonder where your taped FBI interview is? He must have been so proud of himself that day, picking on a lady with her dog.

Hmm. Now you make me wonder ... maybe it is even more damning and thus is not being released just yet.
 scratch

I remember you, Caylee.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1844 on: November 24, 2008, 11:08:14 AM »

That look on Lee's face gives me the creeps, where are you hiding now Lee? 

Apparently talking about his missing/dead niece tickles his funny bone.      I'd like to rip those caterpillars right off that grill of his. 

He is hiding from anothermonkey. 

He should be!!!  I've got my forceps tweezers ready.   

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1845 on: November 24, 2008, 11:10:55 AM »

o/t but WEIRD

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/11/24/florida.mystery.death/index.html

CORAL SPRINGS, Florida (CNN) -- Authorities solved a 31-year-old disappearance this year when they found the remains of Jeff Klee, missing since 1977, in a van in a canal.

But prosecutors have announced that no charges would be filed against the man who, authorities say, admits that he put Klee's body in the van three decades earlier.

I remember you, Caylee.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1846 on: November 24, 2008, 11:10:59 AM »

http://www.local6.com/news/18047637/detail.html

Anthonys Say They Feel Ambushed By Taping, Release Of FBI Interviews
Missing Caylee Anthony Last Seen In June

POSTED: 6:45 am EST November 24, 2008
UPDATED: 8:51 am EST November 24, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The grandparents of Caylee Anthony, who was last seen in mid-June, spoke for the first time since their interviews with the FBI were released, saying they felt like they have been ambushed.

George and Cindy Anthony spoke after a prayer vigil was held Sunday night for Caylee, whose mother, Casey Anthony, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in her daughter's disappearance.

George and Cindy Anthony said they did not know they were being videotaped and had no idea the FBI interviews were being released until they watched local TV news.

The Anthonys said this proves that investigators are not searching for Caylee but instead are continuing to build a case against Casey Anthony.

"That distinct odor, that's something you don't forget," George Anthony said in the FBI interview. "I believe something was placed in the back of that trunk. I don't want to believe it was my granddaughter."

George Anthony also said in the interview that his daughter had lied.

"Is my daughter not telling the truth? Yeah," George Anthony said. "She knows a lot more than what's going on. Has she just completely blanked this out or is she just trying to cover up something that might have went wrong? That's possible."

No Leads In Possible Sighting

Meanwhile, the Anthonys said no one has come forward since a picture of a girl involved in a possible Caylee sighting was released on Friday.

The photo was taken inside the Florida Mall, but the person who took the picture has not been identified.

"We want to continue to get it out there. If she belongs to someone else, we want to know so we can rule it out," Anthony family spokeswoman Michelle Bart said.

Bounty Hunter Search

Celebrity bounty hunter Leonard Padilla said he will return to Orlando in January to search for Caylee's remains. Padilla said he has been given $50,000 from someone who wants him to continue the search. Padilla said he will continue searching Blanchard Park in Orlando, where he believes Casey Anthony dumped her daughter's body.

George's words attest to the fact that the charade encompassing Cindy and his claim that Caylee is alive ... is nothing but an attempt to shield Casey from the consequences of his actions on the afternoon of June 16th.  Justice for Caylee is not a consideration.

I would call this an obstruction of the investion.  I would consider this fraud against those who contribution their time, effort and monies to this deception.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1847 on: November 24, 2008, 11:13:19 AM »

Hmm. Now you make me wonder ... maybe it is even more damning and thus is not being released just yet.
 scratch

I might be wrong but doesn't the info get released to the public (according to the sunshine law) as J Baez asks for it ?

Maybe he hasn't asked for it? if not, then why? ...thing to make you go hmmmmm

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1848 on: November 24, 2008, 11:16:38 AM »

So did the kidnapper or kidnappers just decide lets take Caylee as close to the Anthony's home, let her play and see if we get caught, just for the heck of it? This is beyond crazy.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1849 on: November 24, 2008, 11:19:02 AM »

The large picture is of this Michelle Burque.  The smaller pictures are of Michelle Bart. You tell me how similar the faces are.. chipmunk cheeks, hair do, squinty eyes when smiling, the forehead, the creases around the nose...

IMO they look VERY similar. 

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1850 on: November 24, 2008, 11:19:17 AM »

A big WELCOME to all new Monkeys!

Did anyone notice Cindy's turnaround from just a few days ago?  Near death on Thursday, and well enough to make Thanksgiving dinner now!  Better living through pharmaceuticals, or another one of her deceptive tactics?

Lisa
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1851 on: November 24, 2008, 11:20:00 AM »

Good Morning All!!

And Hi, Trimm, my computer did make it through the weekend!! 

Wonder what special meal Casey will have for Thanksgiving(hope it's a stale turkey sandwich)

And everyone, don't forget to watch Greta tonight!! New Natalee info!!    

I don't have TV  I wish Carpe was still around posting on youtube..

No TV!!!

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1852 on: November 24, 2008, 11:21:33 AM »

I would love to see Michelle Burque sue the Anthonys.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1853 on: November 24, 2008, 11:21:40 AM »

The large picture is of this Michelle Burque.  The smaller pictures are of Michelle Bart. You tell me how similar the faces are.. chipmunk cheeks, hair do, squinty eyes when smiling, the forehead, the creases around the nose...

She looked like neither of those pictures during that last interview!  It's like she just rolled right out bed in front of the camera!

Lisa
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1854 on: November 24, 2008, 11:22:08 AM »

Jump in, the cage is nice and warm this morning!

You're nice and warm too, Bearly 

jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1855 on: November 24, 2008, 11:24:29 AM »

The space that little girls eyes and Caylee don't match. If the FBI thought this was legit they would have followed up on it.
Photos are decieving. This is such BS and a wild goose chase. I don't know why the Anthony's get so much press. They are loons.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1856 on: November 24, 2008, 11:27:24 AM »

Cindy's "miraculous recovery" from Thursday: 

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7930216&version=1&locale=EN-US

Lisa
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1857 on: November 24, 2008, 11:27:37 AM »

She looked like neither of those pictures during that last interview!  It's like she just rolled right out bed in front of the camera!

Lisa
The rolled out of bed look shows that forehead is shaped differently. Not even close.
Does anyone really believe that a kidnapper is going to pose for a photo with a stolen child?
This is an attempt to create reasonable doubt before a murder case begins.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1858 on: November 24, 2008, 11:28:10 AM »

Well I see I got bashed for making fun of George's clothing.  Well, you know what???  I just flat don't like the guy.  He should lead his family.  He should tell Casey to do the right thing.  He should tell his his wife that they got married for better or worse, and baby, this is the worst.  We have to stick together and work this out, but no more pretending.  The elephant in the room is eating us out of house and home.  This has been a bad week for me, if I get hit anymore I should buy stock in a Band aide company. 
You won't get hit by me, I agree, George stand up already, and have this nightmare end. This is just sick with photos of little girls, who you can see don't look like Caylee, plastered on the internet. I hope the family of this latest sighting sues the Anthony's, maybe this will stop then.

We love you A-1!

We all need a stress reliever now and then. Here monkeys bash on this ...

"Yes! My Niece is missing." Cheese. 

That was SO SWEET, thank you.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1859 on: November 24, 2008, 11:31:02 AM »

Lisa
The rolled out of bed look shows that forehead is shaped differently. Not even close.
Does anyone really believe that a kidnapper is going to pose for a photo with a stolen child?
This is an attempt to create reasonable doubt before a murder case begins.

I said the girl in the photo with Burque/Bart looked somewhat like Caylee- if you go by the fact that she has pigtails... which seems to mean it IS Caylee, according to the family.    I also said that I realize it's not her, but it did give me pause.

I do think the lady in the photo is the Burque/Bart lady

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.