April 24, 2024, 09:43:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #64  (Read 360089 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1880 on: November 24, 2008, 11:53:36 AM »

My 5 yr old son does that.  I don't know if it's his keen fashion sense or what. 

When he does it, I'm sure it's cute. 

My uncle not so much. He is the "weird" uncle. I think many of us have one.

Does he have glasses with tape on them, a pocket protector, ... kinda resemble Buddy Holly, in a not-so-hip kinda way?    (I just pray my child doesn't keep up with this look when he's older.  He has Autism and I try to make sure he wears clothes that other kids wear..  only I can't seem to convince him quite yet that giving himself a major wedgie isn't "cool"  )

He does have glasses and he says stuff like "You're so good looking, you're breaking the law." And, yes, he says it to women he is related to.

A major wedgie? Sounds like what us girls have to do to wear certain types if undies. 

I remember you, Caylee.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1881 on: November 24, 2008, 11:54:09 AM »

SNIP

Does anybody know why Michelle Bart's name is actually Michelle Burque? Is Burque her maiden name? Or is she doing a "celeb" thing where she changes her name cuz Bart sounds better than Burque? 

Just curious, as to where the information about the actual name came from?  I did a quick Google and this Facebook page came up http://www.facebook.com/people/Michelle-Burque/501057226  The picture is so small, I can't tell if this is Bart or not.

Even enlarged it's too hard to tell, IMO

The tiny photo looks like Bart getting off an airplane with a little girl in her arms. The child looks suspiciously like Caylee,  You don't suppose???? Maybe that photo should be spread all over the internet and see how Bart likes it. Maybe Cindy should call LE and make Bart produce the child's birth certificate.  Wouldn't be the first time.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1882 on: November 24, 2008, 11:54:37 AM »

My five year old does that, too!   Then he pretends to be an old man and yell, "you kids get out of my yard!"  I call it his "George Anthony impression!" 

Lisa

That cracked me up.

I remember you, Caylee.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1883 on: November 24, 2008, 11:54:53 AM »

Following is some info off another blog which I have not gone any further with but pasting here to share. Just thought it was interesting info as it was on a forum discussing Caylee info DreaminDemon I believe was the name.

Peeperann
Oct 16, 2008 at 4:38 pm -

Hello
I am writing this on behalf of the Anthony Family. These people are looking for their granddaughter. Why don’t you put your time to better use and Help look for Caylee. I find it very disturbing that you would write such a thing to them. A child is missing and hearts are breaking. Regardless of what you believe may have happened…… You are antagonizing people who are suffering enough. Have some compassion and let them Search for Caylee. Put your time to better use and Help look for Caylee!!!!
A Family Friend, Michelle Capuano
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well Michelle, we would go look, but seeing as most of us live a thousand miles or more away, it’s a little hard to to go to Florida’s alligator infested swamps to search for little pieces of Caylee’s bones *gag* since her egg donor fed her body to them.

We have donated to Texas Equuasearch and have done everything we can from where we’re at. Has your ass or any of the heartless Anthony’s fat ass’s been out there searching? That’s a big fat NO.

So good luck with being the “close family friend” you’re lucky that Case**** is back in jail where she belongs, as i’d be afraid to be in that house of “whorrers” if I were you. You might want to still be concerned as it looks like Cindy is completely off her rocker now too………

angelinfl
Oct 16, 2008 at 7:03 pm -

I looked up records for Anthony Capuano. It seems he married a Michelle Burque on 2/20/07 and incorporated a company on 4/10/07

CAPUANO, ANTHONY A BURQUE, MICHELLE M 02/20/2007 MARRIAGE RECORD LAKE 2007022854 3371/1943 1

Wonder what this companies does but at least we know who this family so called friend is who objected to the wonderful poem that was written. Maiden name Michelle Burque.

I looked in Lake County & Orange County and they do not own real estate in their name I even checked under her maiden name.

The property address on Stratton Ave above is owned by Steven Litzinger. who is also on this corporation’s papers. It is a house built in 2005 , 1870 square feet and the taxes on it are 2,342. It shows it as being a homesteaded property which means they live there. Wonder how they are connected to Casey Anthony. Maybe the police ought to look into this…….. the way she stuck up for that poem and signed it as a family friend got me going. Don’t know if this is a dead end but its something,.

Ok I googled Michael Capuano - Florida Here is what i found

Incorporated by Michelle M. Capuano, Steven R. Litzinger, Anthony A. Capuano, Oh Fortuna! LLC is located at 1158 Stratton Ave Groveland, FL 34736. Oh Fortuna! LLC was incorporated on Tuesday, April 10, 2007 in the State of FL and is currently active. Anthony A. Capuano represents Oh Fortuna! LLC as their registered agent.

Company Web Oh Fortuna! LLC
Additional Researchpowered by

Mailing Address:
1158 Stratton Ave
Groveland, FL 34736
Lake County

The whole thing is on this page

http://www.corporationwiki.com.....oh-fortuna!-llc-2661156.aspx

Quite interesting … how does this company figure into it?

that word is not acceptable here, ever.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2008, 01:32:41 PM by Nut44x4 » Logged
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1884 on: November 24, 2008, 11:57:39 AM »

He does have glasses and he says stuff like "You're so good looking, you're breaking the law." And, yes, he says it to women he is related to.

A major wedgie? Sounds like what us girls have to do to wear certain types if undies. 

OMG  He sounds hilarious!   

(I meant wedgie from pulling his pants up so high  )

TxLisa.. your kiddos is a crack-up  That's too funny!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1885 on: November 24, 2008, 11:58:22 AM »

edit..

TxLisa.. your kiddo is a crack-up  That's too funny!

kiddo, not kiddos.   

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1886 on: November 24, 2008, 12:00:46 PM »

Cindy Sunday after vigil. Notice in the video how she does a little hair flip?

Cindy in the Michelle Bart and George interview:

What a transformation ...

I remember you, Caylee.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1887 on: November 24, 2008, 12:01:15 PM »

The tiny photo looks like Bart getting off an airplane with a little girl in her arms. The child looks suspiciously like Caylee,  You don't suppose???? Maybe that photo should be spread all over the internet and see how Bart likes it. Maybe Cindy should call LE and make Bart produce the child's birth certificate.  Wouldn't be the first time.

That's what's so interesting.. I mean, DNA evidence pretty much tells us this is impossible..  However, we're sane people.. unlike Cindy, who believes every girl in pigtails must be Caylee..    If she thinks half the other kids in "sightings" have been Caylee, why should this one cause any different reaction?

Brandi.. is there an emoticon of a monkey slapping his/her forehead? I've been dying for that one.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1888 on: November 24, 2008, 12:04:32 PM »

Wow, quite the tranformation, even her face looks younger, maybe a little botox. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1889 on: November 24, 2008, 12:04:56 PM »

Klaas - heard you had a heck of weekend in the NH thead!!  I would be eaten alive over there so I stay far away!! 

Going to be worse today. 

Found the same photo of Michelle Burque on her Myspace site (the other was from Facebook).  I think this is a little clearer:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=187239493

Michelle Burque - claims to be 25
Michelle Bart - claims to be 40
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=21822868

« Last Edit: November 24, 2008, 12:06:53 PM by klaasend » Logged
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1890 on: November 24, 2008, 12:05:30 PM »

Following is some info off another blog which I have not gone any further with but pasting here to share. Just thought it was interesting info as it was on a forum discussing Caylee info DreaminDemon I believe was the name.

Peeperann
Oct 16, 2008 at 4:38 pm -

Hello
I am writing this on behalf of the Anthony Family. These people are looking for their granddaughter. Why don’t you put your time to better use and Help look for Caylee. I find it very disturbing that you would write such a thing to them. A child is missing and hearts are breaking. Regardless of what you believe may have happened…… You are antagonizing people who are suffering enough. Have some compassion and let them Search for Caylee. Put your time to better use and Help look for Caylee!!!!
A Family Friend, Michelle Capuano
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

snip

angelinfl
Oct 16, 2008 at 7:03 pm -

I looked up records for Anthony Capuano. It seems he married a Michelle Burque on 2/20/07 and incorporated a company on 4/10/07

CAPUANO, ANTHONY A BURQUE, MICHELLE M 02/20/2007 MARRIAGE RECORD LAKE 2007022854 3371/1943 1

Wonder what this companies does but at least we know who this family so called friend is who objected to the wonderful poem that was written. Maiden name Michelle Burque.

I looked in Lake County & Orange County and they do not own real estate in their name I even checked under her maiden name.

The property address on Stratton Ave above is owned by Steven Litzinger. who is also on this corporation’s papers. It is a house built in 2005 , 1870 square feet and the taxes on it are 2,342. It shows it as being a homesteaded property which means they live there. Wonder how they are connected to Casey Anthony. Maybe the police ought to look into this…….. the way she stuck up for that poem and signed it as a family friend got me going. Don’t know if this is a dead end but its something,.

Ok I googled Michael Capuano - Florida Here is what i found

Incorporated by Michelle M. Capuano, Steven R. Litzinger, Anthony A. Capuano, Oh Fortuna! LLC is located at 1158 Stratton Ave Groveland, FL 34736. Oh Fortuna! LLC was incorporated on Tuesday, April 10, 2007 in the State of FL and is currently active. Anthony A. Capuano represents Oh Fortuna! LLC as their registered agent.

So where does the Bart come from? 

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1891 on: November 24, 2008, 12:06:02 PM »

IMO no matter how tightly Cindy clutches that bible, it won't get her into heaven.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1892 on: November 24, 2008, 12:06:40 PM »

She looked like neither of those pictures during that last interview!  It's like she just rolled right out bed in front of the camera!

Lisa
The rolled out of bed look shows that forehead is shaped differently. Not even close.
Does anyone really believe that a kidnapper is going to pose for a photo with a stolen child?
This is an attempt to create reasonable doubt before a murder case begins.
No, that photo is from a Michelle Bart site and not supposed to be Caylee she's holding. Just probably a little relative or something. OK, going to say something here in Michelle's interview looks, she did just spend an hour with that green reporter before we started to watch the video. The reporter says OK we've been talking an hour. So if Michelle isn't the real patient type, which I suspect she isn't, I'd probably look a little rough too. Like wanting to fly across that table at the reporter and strangle her. JMO

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1893 on: November 24, 2008, 12:10:18 PM »

Good Morning All!!

And Hi, Trimm, my computer did make it through the weekend!! 

Wonder what special meal Casey will have for Thanksgiving(hope it's a stale turkey sandwich)

And everyone, don't forget to watch Greta tonight!! New Natalee info!!    

I don't have TV  I wish Carpe was still around posting on youtube..

No TV!!!

No...I refuse to pay X amount of dollars to flip around the channels trying to find something I haven't seen less than 10 times already...The so called Kids shows..are laced with garbage commercials and most are pretty crappy themselves..
Since I cancelled it...the kids have calmed down considerably and it was apparent instantly...not going to get it back 

Sea Searcher ... my daughter and son-in-law are in agreement with you.  For the past two years ... they only have the cable hooked up to a TV in their room.  The large TV in the living room is for videos that are played on "family" nights which occurs once or twice on the weekend along with popcorn, munchies and pop.

However ... when a hockey game is on ... this family of six can be found on one bed ... fighting for individual space.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1894 on: November 24, 2008, 12:12:15 PM »

I think it's a ridiculous proposition to say they didn't know the FBI was recording their interview.  First of all, any reasonable person would know that and secondly, why would anyone say anything to the FBI that they wouldn't want recorded?  If they were being truthful (And the truth is also a stranger to George and Cindy) they should welcome their statements being recorded in the event they could be helpful in recovering Caylee.  They are two of the most absurd people on the face of the earth.

Thank you, Brandi, for the beautiful atavar.  Now my little guy can say Merry Christmas appropriately dressed.

We're not dealing with reasonable people ::MonkeyNoNo::Sure they knew they were being recorded,how could you not know?It is the FBI!
By the way You look lovely.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1895 on: November 24, 2008, 12:16:25 PM »

Maybe Brandy can turn it into Lee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1896 on: November 24, 2008, 12:16:51 PM »

Michele Bart must have been reading about her appearance during Friday's interview. She was well groomed, and Cindy and her both seemed to be rocking a black leather looking jacket.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1897 on: November 24, 2008, 12:17:32 PM »

Klaas - heard you had a heck of weekend in the NH thead!!  I would be eaten alive over there so I stay far away!! 

Going to be worse today. 

Found the same photo of Michelle Burque on her Myspace site (the other was from Facebook).  I think this is a little clearer:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=187239493

Michelle Burque - claims to be 25
Michelle Bart - claims to be 40
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=21822868

Crap!  I knew it would not be long before the Anthony's started steeling random children to replace Caylee..."See we found her!"   

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1898 on: November 24, 2008, 12:19:24 PM »

Michele Bart must have been reading about her appearance during Friday's interview. She was well groomed, and Cindy and her both seemed to be rocking a black leather looking jacket.
They both need to stop trying to pull off Blonde's look....it is not working for them at all.

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1899 on: November 24, 2008, 12:19:40 PM »

That is a much better picture. Thanks!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.