April 18, 2024, 05:09:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #64  (Read 359203 times)
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1900 on: November 24, 2008, 12:22:48 PM »

Following is some info off another blog which I have not gone any further with but pasting here to share. Just thought it was interesting info as it was on a forum discussing Caylee info DreaminDemon I believe was the name.

Peeperann
Oct 16, 2008 at 4:38 pm -

Hello
I am writing this on behalf of the Anthony Family. These people are looking for their granddaughter. Why don’t you put your time to better use and Help look for Caylee. I find it very disturbing that you would write such a thing to them. A child is missing and hearts are breaking. Regardless of what you believe may have happened…… You are antagonizing people who are suffering enough. Have some compassion and let them Search for Caylee. Put your time to better use and Help look for Caylee!!!!
A Family Friend, Michelle Capuano
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

snip

angelinfl
Oct 16, 2008 at 7:03 pm -

I looked up records for Anthony Capuano. It seems he married a Michelle Burque on 2/20/07 and incorporated a company on 4/10/07

CAPUANO, ANTHONY A BURQUE, MICHELLE M 02/20/2007 MARRIAGE RECORD LAKE 2007022854 3371/1943 1

Wonder what this companies does but at least we know who this family so called friend is who objected to the wonderful poem that was written. Maiden name Michelle Burque.

So where does the Bart come from? 

Michelle Burque Capuano.... Bart? Why is she going around on the web signing various names to posts?    LADY. STICK TO ONE PERSONA, PLEASE!!!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1901 on: November 24, 2008, 12:25:45 PM »

This never gets old.

Lee fought the sign and the sign won -- sing with me now

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1902 on: November 24, 2008, 12:26:20 PM »

I do not know what you people are talking about.  I call her Michelle Barf....that is her name, and I am stickin to it.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1903 on: November 24, 2008, 12:27:32 PM »

This never gets old.

Lee fought the sign and the sign won -- sing with me now

With all of that guilty weight on his shoulders I would have thought he could surely bend a sign in half....PANZY!

mig
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1904 on: November 24, 2008, 12:27:33 PM »

Cindy Anthony interview #6 with FBI  Timeline.  They are releasing more of these tapes each day.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7929995&version=1&locale=EN-US
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1905 on: November 24, 2008, 12:30:18 PM »

Michele Bart must have been reading about her appearance during Friday's interview. She was well groomed, and Cindy and her both seemed to be rocking a black leather looking jacket.
They both need to stop trying to pull off Blonde's look....it is not working for them at all.
After seeing Cindy with the cocky attitude, and flipping her hair, like look at me I'm a celebrity at last night's vigil, I again am mad at myself for falling for the poor pitiful me attitude during Friday's interview. There were some smart monkeys in here that said Cindy's actions were all an act, during Friday's interview, they were right.
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1906 on: November 24, 2008, 12:31:49 PM »

I don't think she intended to leave the car there permanently because she knew it reeked, but to her surpise it was towed on the 30th.  I am curious why she left her purse & ID in the car on the front seat considering she had Tony come and pick her up.   If she reconsidered how she was going to get her parent's house then that's when I think she started talking to Mark Hawkins about going to California, its very possible she was planning on moving out there maybe even claiming that Caylee was with her...from there who knows

I think KC intended to leave the car and her id/wallet and all she had every intention of skipping to California where the army guy was and never look back, that is the reason she wrote that check the day Amy got back, and kept telling her mom just give me one more day and u will understand. JMO
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1907 on: November 24, 2008, 12:32:03 PM »

Cindy Anthony interview #6 with FBI  Timeline.  They are releasing more of these tapes each day.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7929995&version=1&locale=EN-US
Thanks Mig.  I subjected myself to these interviews over the weekend twice for Cindy's and three times for George's.  I am going to think about it before I go and try to listen to anymore of these. 

Anyone else wondering why Lee's have not been released?  Oh ya because he is in deep poo! 

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1908 on: November 24, 2008, 12:33:35 PM »

OT.. For you Michigan fans still  over Saturday's loss...  a cute little kid letting you know.. it'll be alright.   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0sTQuh1EvM

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1909 on: November 24, 2008, 12:33:42 PM »

I don't think she intended to leave the car there permanently because she knew it reeked, but to her surpise it was towed on the 30th.  I am curious why she left her purse & ID in the car on the front seat considering she had Tony come and pick her up.   If she reconsidered how she was going to get her parent's house then that's when I think she started talking to Mark Hawkins about going to California, its very possible she was planning on moving out there maybe even claiming that Caylee was with her...from there who knows

I think KC intended to leave the car and her id/wallet and all she had every intention of skipping to California where the army guy was and never look back, that is the reason she wrote that check the day Amy got back, and kept telling her mom just give me one more day and u will understand. JMO

I agree with you, she had big plans for herself, Cindy got in her way.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1910 on: November 24, 2008, 12:34:21 PM »

Michele Bart must have been reading about her appearance during Friday's interview. She was well groomed, and Cindy and her both seemed to be rocking a black leather looking jacket.
They both need to stop trying to pull off Blonde's look....it is not working for them at all.
After seeing Cindy with the cocky attitude, and flipping her hair, like look at me I'm a celebrity at last night's vigil, I again am mad at myself for falling for the poor pitiful me attitude during Friday's interview. There were some smart monkeys in here that said Cindy's actions were all an act, during Friday's interview, they were right.
Of course it was an act, she has to be the most pittiful looking one in the bunch at all times as to be sure her pitty party never stops....given the way Michelle looked, Cindy had to really try hard and look as horrid as possible for her to out do Michelle.
"Pitty me CinCin".....UGHF!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1911 on: November 24, 2008, 12:37:24 PM »

Klaas - heard you had a heck of weekend in the NH thead!!  I would be eaten alive over there so I stay far away!! 

I go every day but just observe ::MonkeyHaHa::That place scares the chit out of me,but I try to keep up.Poor Klaas had her hands full this weekend.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1912 on: November 24, 2008, 12:40:03 PM »

According to George, CinCin had tried to confront Casey at "work" driving all the way to Universal, only to be told that she was not there but rather in Tampa with "Zanny"....
So, um, why did CinCin's confrontations stop there until the tow yard? 

I call BS on that story of Georges...or CinCin is a bigger idiot than I had originally thought.  If my daughter had my grandchild "on the run" as they are trying to claim, even after a day, and I was lied to...oh you better believe that my fire would be burning so hot that I probably would have made the drive to Tampa, given its not even 2 hours away, and demanded location.  Given that there was no such "Tampa" trip, you better believe I would have called the Police and reported Casey and Caylee as missing persons.  Plain and simple.  For a family who wants to claim "close knitt" this is exactly what a "close knitt" family would have done..they would have worried that you were in danger or under the influence of someone other than yourself.

End of rant.

jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1913 on: November 24, 2008, 12:40:03 PM »

I do not know what you people are talking about.  I call her Michelle Barf....that is her name, and I am stickin to it.
Love it! Seems to me that this is a Michelle ZG distraction conjured up to take the hot dogs off the trail. I'm not falling for it. Barf.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1914 on: November 24, 2008, 12:42:22 PM »

Love it! Seems to me that this is a Michelle ZG distraction conjured up to take the hot dogs off the trail. I'm not falling for it. Barf.

It is evident that they are having to "scrounge" up any possible supporter they can find.  NaJame quit on them, KFN are known theives, and they "fired" Larry....   
Must not be too many people in the Orlando area that are down with smokin the crack they are providing.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1915 on: November 24, 2008, 12:44:11 PM »

Klaas - heard you had a heck of weekend in the NH thead!!  I would be eaten alive over there so I stay far away!! 

I go every day but just observe That place scares the chit out of me, but I try to keep up.Poor Klaas had her hands full this weekend.
Yes I agree I only watch over there...those "old tymers" have a rhythm with their posts I do not need to disturb.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1916 on: November 24, 2008, 12:44:22 PM »

~ Peter Frampton
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1917 on: November 24, 2008, 12:50:21 PM »

It is evident that they are having to "scrounge" up any possible supporter they can find.  NaJame quit on them, KFN are known theives, and they "fired" Larry....   
Must not be too many people in the Orlando area that are down with smokin the crack they are providing.
Has anyone said how many people were in attendance at the church vigil?  These would be the possible remaining supporters.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1918 on: November 24, 2008, 12:51:56 PM »

Cindy is saying that she "believes in abortion for certain circumstances" and that Casey believes in abortion too but that was never something that was going to happen.

Cindy also says that she never thought about not having Caylee.  The man asked her if she would be surprised if some friends thought Casey saw Caylee as an obstacle.  She says Casey could come and go as she pleased and they would keep Caylee with no questions asked.

Lee lived with them until age 23.  She said Casey could go out any time she wanted.  There was no pressure on her to stay home with Caylee.

But so far, the man has not asked about the father.

She is talking about Caylee taking a fall now and then and getting a bruise or a scab.  She talks on and on about Caylee, but not a tear shed and in fact laughing and chuckling now and then.  She is saying there is no abuse in the family.

Casey bathed Caylee in the morning and again at night and any time during the day that was necessary. 

So the child was bathed at least twice a day and sometimes more.  She says this was "ritual" and that she did the same with her kids.

I know this is an old post, but Hudsunn sheds some light on some of the issues I was hearing as well, and one of the main reasons that I listened to these interviews over and over to make sure my notes were not really "that outrageous".

1) Why the need to bring up the fact that Caylee would fall every now and then and get bruises? 

2) Follow that with why the need to proclaim that the family was not abusive?

3) Cindy says that Casey would come and go as she pleased, that is contradiction to the text messages of Casey's to her friends, as well as the "chat" between a booty call.

4) Lee lived with them until 23, well thats lovely, but why did George mention that Lee was distant with Casey when he found out she was preggo?

5) I found her laughter and "walk down memory lane" sort of ordeal to be disturbing this close to the loss of her grandchild.  I am sorry, but it seemed very inappropriate.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1919 on: November 24, 2008, 12:52:58 PM »

Has anyone said how many people were in attendance at the church vigil?  These would be the possible remaining supporters.
I do not think I would judge support based on how many turned up at the vigil.  At this point those people could actually be there just to see the cherade and the show.  IMO

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.